one shots of UK Parliament pe...

By blu_ranger75

18+ only as this is crazzzzy More

Theresa May X Wheat Filed X Reader
Reese Mogg X Reader
Priti Patel X Reader
Coronavirus X Boris Johnson

Dominic Raab X Reader

27 0 1
By blu_ranger75

Dominic Raab walks up to you and says 'hey y/n' you say 'hey Raab boi' you part ways.

Next day

You go up to the Raab and say 'Dominic you are my RAABi'. Dominic laughs and says 'you are a mong' and walks away.

Next day

You deside that you want to flirt with the Raab. You see him and you tell him 'dom I think u are amazing' Dominic doesn't hear you because he put corn in his ears, following Theresa's advice.

You deside that you will just stop and get some help as he is a very ugult fuck.

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
802K 27K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.
4.5K 565 19
TITLE - I'm Flirting with a Man in the Supernatural World Supernatural world မှာ မင်းနဲ့ flirt α€€α€Όα€™α€šα€Ί α€α€»α€°α€Ÿα€½α€­α€―α€€α€Ί + α€€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€‘α€»α€”α€Ία€Έα€šα€­ Description πŸ’₯ α€α€»α€°α€Ÿα€½α€­...
392K 10K 36
This is a Collection of Real Life Horror stories. These stories are told by various different people who personally experienced paranormal events.