InuYasha Boyfriend Scenarios

By EmHendrick

Will include InuYasha Koga Sesshomaru Bankotsu Renkotsu Jakotsu Suikotsu Takemaru Naraku You can ask to add... More

Request Page
When You Meet
Hanging Out
Asking them out
First Date/Snuggling
First kiss
When he gets jealous
When you get jealous
Break Up
Apology
Takemaru
Stealing something of his
Naraku

Seeing them again

4.6K 72 3
By EmHendrick

InuYasha

He was sitting on a branch of a tree recovering from the battle he just came from. He smelled your scent and followed it to a clearing where he saw you sitting. You were sitting watching the animals in the clearing when you smelled InuYasha but did nothing. He sat down next to you and started to talk to you.

"Why are you here? What is there for you to be near me?" 

"I didn't know you were here and even if I did I would be farther away, InuYasha" you replied.

"Well (y/n) that's kinda harsh for you to say to me even if we aren't friends."

"Well InuYasha I'm not kind to those who aren't to me."

"Well I just think that it's weird that you keep coming around when I am around."

"I'm just trying to live my life here InuYasha and you think I'm following you around."

"I'm just saying it's weird and creepy that it happens this way."

"Well I'm just going to go then if you're going to do this InuYasha" you said as you got up and left the clearing.

Koga 

He had come back again to take another flower but this time he went searching for you to take him to the alpha. He found you and walked up to you with a smile.

"Hey, so is today ok to see your alpha or should I go away again?"  Koga asked.

"No, today is fine Koga. I shall take you to her" you replied.

"Wait her?"

"Yes, our Alpha is a her."

"But I thought it was a male."

"Are you an alpha dear Koga?"

"Yea I am. Just never thought a girl would be an alpha."

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but your wrong about not thinking a girl could be alpha."

By this time you both were back to the clan's hideout and everyone welcome you but looked at Koga with glares. As you walked away with Koga, he became confused that everyone was welcoming you back as alpha, not just another person. He then realized he had been talking to the alpha this whole time and didn't know.

"(Y/n), you're the alpha?" Koga asked very confused.

"Yup I thought you'd at least see that coming but nope" you said giggling.

"Well I'm so sorry I didn't know. I would have been more gentleman like last time we met. I'm sorry for that."

"Koga it's ok, but what are you here for this time?" You inquired from the other alpha.

"Oh I just wanted to meet the alpha, but it seems I already have." He replied. "Is it ok for me to leave then?"

"Yes Koga and also for next time, you can come but you have to find me first. Got it?"

"Yes alpha (y/n)." And with that Koga left.

Sesshomaru

You were at the waterfall again but you weren't bathing like last time you were looking at the water's edge and dangling your feet and legs into the water. You smelled dog demon and assumed it was Sesshomaru. You turned around to another dog demon you didn't know.

"Who are you, dog?" You asked.

"InuYasha, you fox demon." The dog demon named InuYasha replied. Suddenly though you smelled another dog demon this one more familiar a little as it belonged to Sesshomaru this time.

"InuYasha leave you don't need to be here." Sesshomaru spoke.

"Like hell I will leave Sesshomaru!" Shouted InuYasha.

"I am not in the mood for people to fight today." You stated throwing both brothers off.

"It doesn't matter what you want you fox." Spat InuYasha.

"Sigh and here I thought dog demons were smarter then this about us fox demons" you lazily said. You made fox fire and aimed it at InuYasha sending him away from both you and Sesshomaru.

"Now where were we Sesshomaru?" You asked smiling.

"We were nowhere, (y/n)." Sesshomaru answered you.

"You actually remebered my name Sesshomaru."

"You intrigued me enough to remember your name."

"Awwwwww, you are interested in me Sesshomaru. How cute, well you are a cutie anyhow, but this is way better." You gushed at him. His cheeks dusted a very light pink shade.

"I must be going (y/n) I will see you soon." Sesshomaru said while walking away.

Bankotsu

You were on another mission to kill a whole army. You were on your way to where the army was when you came across the Band of Seven.

"Awwwwwww just my lucky day I get to run into my favorite mercenaries that killed my last job before I could get to do it myself." You said dripping with sarcasm.

"You got something to say girly" snarled Suikotsu.

"Why yes I do. Bankotsu I'm going on a mission to kill an army and I want you to come and only you. No one is to follow or you won't come back with your head and you know I can kill you in a second so don't try anything. See you in an hour my dearest mercenary." You said as you flipped your (h/c) hair and started walking away from the shocked other six of the Band of Seven while Bankotsu just smirked.

"She's a lively one isn't she" Bankotsu chuckled while getting up and walking off to prepare.

Renkotsu

You were visiting your brother again and he was actually willing to teach you to kill this time after Renkotsu had convinced him you were going to be a great asset by being able to trick people. You were training when Renkotsu came up to you.

"Well I see Kyokotsu took my advice by training you" Renkotsu stated.

"Yes he is. I'm actually more surprised you convinced brother to train me. I've been trying since I could hold a knife. Well that and I killed our parents by age 12" you said coldly. Renkotsu was taken aback because he thought that you were too sweet to actually have killed your own parents. He thought they died in the war because of how Kyokotsu never talked about how they died.

"I stabbed them because they were going to hurt me again and send me away because I killed a bird. They were scared of me and didn't want me. They were going to abandon me and leave me to die. They screamed at the top of their lungs while I carved out their hearts."

"Wow I thought you were just a sweet girl that liked death. I'm sorry I underestimated you, (y/n). I won't be doing that again I assure you."

"Brother is coming back to train me again I'll see you later, Renkotsu. Also if you ever tell Kyokotsu I told you what I did to our parents the same will happen to you. Got it?"

"Yes (y/n). I prefer my heart still in my chest and myself very much alive."

Jakotsu

You were visiting your brother and training with Kyokotsu and his sister. He was willing to train you only because you were a sister to one of the Band of Seven. He was training his sister while giving you a break. You were sitting down on the ledge of the cliff that you were by when you heard a voice behind you and you immediately knew it was Jakotsu. You turned around to be face to face with Jakotsu.

"What you want now Jakotsu?" You asked him as he looked down and then sat down next to you.

"What I can't come and support someone as beautiful as you my dear?" 

"I told you last time to not flirt with me because I would kill you for it."

"Yes you did and I'm not dead yet or at all so do you actually plan to keep your promise?"

"Well depends I might actually grow attached to your flirts. I might actually miss you if I kill you."

"Oh so now I'm not getting killed. Does this mean I get to keep flirting with you without you killing me dead?"

"I'll think about it Jakotsu."

"You remembered my name (y/n). I'm happy."

"Don't get too happy Jakotsu, I might still kill you in your sleep." And with that you got up and back to training with Kyokotsu taking little breaks to hang out with Jakotsu in between.

Suikotsu 

You were actually here to talk to him about his claws and this time you brought your spikes with you to show him. You both were currently talking to each other about the ways to kill with your weapons and how you both take care of them.

"Well I use mine kinda like knives or I slash them across my enemies, how about you Suikotsu?"

"I just slash my enemies heads off and laugh at their death."

"Oh I like you more by the second."

"You like me?" Suikotsu was freaking out on the inside a little because he didn't know how to react. Should he kill you or spare you and find out more about what you mean by like him. He decided he would die if he killed you so he waited.

"Yes, but not like like you Suikotsu, you are a great killer and I like that about you that's why I like you and that's what I meant. Suikotsu were you debating whether you were going to kill me or not because of what I said?" 

"Yes (y/n), I'm sorry I don't want you to go because I said that please stay and talk to me a little more."

"Suikotsu I could never hate you but I got to go back home soon. I can stay for another 5 minutes then I got to go Suikotsu."

"That's all I want anyhow, so thank  you."

A/n Word Count 1634

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 659 19
boyfriend scenarios with the haikyuu boys and a male reader. theres not many of these so i made one :) characters included: •tsukishima 🌙 •yamaguchi...
888K 25.6K 49
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
17.4K 344 32
A group of boys finally moves to Tokyo to go to collage. Little did they know, they're gonna meet their soon to be lovers.... Oh, and did I forget to...
33.2K 522 13
This is a Kuroko No Basuke - What if... (scenario) and knb x reader oneshot book. I accept requests , you can either comment it or message me perso...