Adventure in Alola (Male Read...

Oleh whothehellishe

(Y/N), a friend of Ash, has joined him on his adventures ever since the two of them met back in the Sinnoh re... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

3.4K 52 50
Oleh whothehellishe

It was a typical day in Alola as everyone was in the Pokemon School standing around Sophocles's desk as they watched the smaller Pokemon run around the room, more specifically Togedemaru.

"That's one active Pokemon Sophocles." You said while watching his Pokemon spin in circles.

"Once Togedemaru gets going, nothing can stop her." Sophocles said as everyone watched his pokemon run around the room in a blur. The other pokemon tried to calm her down, but once she saw them she started to spin and launch herself at them all. Everyone in her path jumped out the way, but Lillie was too scared to move. Togedemaru was about to slam into her, but Mallow pulled her out of the way. Togedemaru bounced around some more as Pikachu tried to calm her down. Only for Togedemaru to bounce into Pikachu, sending both of them into Ash's face. They rebounded off his face and into a bookshelf.

"That was some crash." You said as books landed on the two Pokemon. Pikachu then popped his head out of the book stack.

"Are you alright buddy?" Ash asked as Togedemaru popped out as well.

"Pokemon eggs?" You asked while staring at the two eggs that were sitting on Principle Oak's desk.

"Whew, thanks for that Mallow." Lillie thanked her.

"No sweat." Mallow waved her off.

"Sorry about that." Sophocles apologized while getting out of his seat. "I'll give Togedemaru a good talking to."

"That's right. I forgot Lillie can't-" You started, only to be cut off.

"I can too!" Lillie yelled out.

Huh?" Everyone said in surprised.

"At least theoretically I can! I should be able to touch them if I put my mind to it!" Lillie tried to sound confident.

"But you haven't touched a single Pokemon since you arrived at school." Lana said.

"I know that." Lillie said as she looked dejected.

"Don't try to rush things." Kiawe told her.

"He's right! Soon you'll be touching them no problem."

"It's best to take these things at your own pace, Lillie." You agreed with the others.

"Thanks, guys, I really hope so." Lillie said, feeling a tiny bit better.

"Everybody here?" Professor Kukui asked as he walked into the room.

"Professor?" You asked as he looked at all of you with his usual smile.

"Let's go see the principal. We're taking part in Principal Oak's special class.

"His special class?" All of you repeated.

The Professor took all of you to the Principal's office and knocked on the door to let him know, everyone was here. He walked inside as all of you followed behind him.

"We're all here." Kukui said as Principal Oak was looking at books on a shelf. On his desks were two canisters with something inside.

"Oh! You're really going to Mantyke this!" He said while mimicking the Pokemon. He then pulled the covers off the canisters to reveal Pokemon eggs.

"Eggs?" You said while intrigued.

"Where did you get those eggs?" Ash asked, also intrigued by the eggs. You looked at them closely when you remembered the red egg.

"Is that the one we brought from Kanto?" You asked as Principal Oak nodded his head.

"That's right. The egg you brought from Kanto is right here," He said while pointing at the red egg, then he pointed at the white one. "and this egg over here was recently discovered up on Mount Lanakila.

"Have you analyzed them to discovered what's in those eggs yet?" Sophocles asked while looking at the eggs closely.

"I think ut's much more fun to wait until they hatch." Oak said with an excited smile.

"It's certainly more surprising." You laughed.

"Exactly. So I'll wait, which brings us to the point. What if I cared for one egg and you care for the other one?" Oak asked everyone.

"Are you talking about us?" Mallow asked.

"You'll learn alot from doing this. It'll be a great experience raising a Pokemon from an egg." Kukui tells you all.

"And we'll all be looking after it, together?" Lillie asks.

"That's right. You are to observe the Egg every day and then write a report on it. Simple right?" Kukui asks while walking behind Oak's desk.

"How simple can it get Wobbafett." Oak says while telling his Pokemon jokes. "Remember to add some Wobbaffection! Hehe, now which Egg would you all like to raise?"

"How do we choose which one?" Ash asked.

"It's so hard." Lana added in.

"I think we should pick the white one." You said while eyeing the white egg.

"You think so?" Mallow asked before turning to Lillie." What about you? Which one do you like best?"

"Oh, well, let's see." Lillie said while getting closer to the eggs.

"Lillie." You whispered. "Pick the white one."

"Hey, don't decide for her." Mallow said as you chuckled.

"Yeah, I pick that one." Lillie said while pointing at the white egg. You nodded approvingly.

"Why?" Sophocles asked.

"The spots on it look like flowers. It's so cute!" Lillie gushed.

"You're right. It is cute." Mallow said while taking a closer look.

"So sweet." Lana also leaning closer to the egg.

"You call that a reason?" Sophocles asks.

"What's it matter?" Ash asked him.

"Guess it doesn't." Sophocles said, dropping the topic. 

"Then it's decided." Mallow says with a smile.

"I wonder what kind of Pokemon it'll be." Ash questions while looking at you and Kiawe.

"Who knows? But a strong pokemon would be nice." Kiawe says.

"I agree with ya there." You said.

"We can all play with it after the egg hatches, okay?" Lana says while all the Pokemon get excited about the egg.

"And that brings our special class to an exhilarating close. Be like an excited Psyduck. Go for the Golduck!" Principle Oak jokes while imitating said Pokemon.

"Right!" All of you agreed.

After that, all of you were standing around the egg. It was sitting on a desk in the classroom. Ash then puts his hands on the egg.

"Wow, it's kind of warm." He says.

"Yeah, you're right! It feels so alive!" Mallow confirms after touching the egg herself. Soon everyone besides Lillie starts to touch the egg.

"Hey Lillie, you try." Mallow says as Lillie looks nervous.

"Oh, I don't know." Lillie says while turning away.

"I know you're afraid, but remember Pokemon eggs aren't able to move." Mallow tries to encourage her, which seemed to work.

"Yeah, you're right!" Lillie said before reaching out to the egg to touch it. However, before she could touch it, the egg moved, causing her to scream.

"Huh?" All of you said in confusion.

"It moved." Ash points out.

"I saw it too." Sophocles says.

"Guess it's healthy then." You said with a small smile as Lana nodded her head in agreement.

"I'm sorry Lillie." Mallow apologizes.

"Don't be! I'm fine." Lillie waves her off.

"I can't help but wonder what's going on inside that Egg." Sophocles says as everyone turns their attention back to the egg. "Will you scan it Rotomdex?"

"I'm not equipped with that function." Rotomdex tells him.

"Really? That's a bummer." You say as Lana thought of something.

"Hey, what about nighttime?" She points out.

"Good question." Mallow says before turning to everyone.

"Well, we can't leave it in the classroom. No way." Sophocles states.

"Somebody has to bring it home." Kiawe says while closing his eyes.

"That's where I come in!" Ash yells while holding his hand up.

"You? You can barely take care of yourself." You chuckled as Ash deflated.

"In that case, Lillie would be best!" Mallow says.

"Huh?" All of you looked confused.

"Can she do it?" Lana asks.

"That's the point! The best way to touch Pokemon is to take care of the egg and get used to it bit by bit." Mallow told everyone her plan.

"That's a good idea." You said with a smile as Mallow's smile widen. "So Lillie, you up for it?"

Lillie looked around nervously before replying. "I guess, I could try."

"Of course, you don't have to." Sophocles said as everyone looked at her and waited for her response. Lillie looked at the egg before reassuring herself.

"All right. I'll do it!" She said with newfound determination.

"Huh?" Everyone looked surprised.

"I'm a student of this Pokemon School, too, aren't I?" Lillie asks while pouting.

"Of course! I know you can do it!" Mallow says happily.

"Yeah, as long as you're sure." Sophocles says while also smiling.

"She's going to be just fine." Lana encourages while the rest of you also cheer Lillie on. Soon the bell for the end of class rings as all of you meet at the front gate to the school.

"I'm so sorry! I have to go help out at the restaurant! Could you look after them?" Mallow apologizes while asking all of you.

"Don't worry, we'll get the two of them home. Right, Ash?" You asked him.

"Yeah, there's nothing to worry about." Ash reassures her.

"Have fun at the restaurant. See you tomorrow." Lillie says goodbye to her.

"See you tomorrow." Mallow says before running off.

"Hey, which way do we go to get to your house?" Ash all of sudden while everyone turns to Lillie.

"It's a long walk, but I have someone picking me up." Lillie says as a car starts to pull up. "There he is now."

The car comes to a stop in front of all of you. You all gazed at your reflections in the window before the door to the driver's side opened and a chauffeur stepped out. He greeted Lillie with a bow.

"Greetings, Miss Lillie. Your car awaits." He greets as both you and Ash are looking at the car, unsure what to say. The three of you then get in the car as it starts to drive off and take you to Lillie's home. You and Ash took in the site of the ocean as the car drove along the road.

"So how much longer?" Ash asks.

"We're actually on the estate already." Lillie says as you and Ash's eyes widen.

"You're joking right?" You asked as Lillie shook her head. Soon the car pulls up to a large mansion. You looked at while sweatdropping. "You live here?" You asked as she nodded her head. The car comes to a stop as a man who was waiting opened the door for all of you. 

"I wish you a warm welcome home, Miss Lillie." He says as Rotom and Pikachu were the first out, followed by Ash and the Egg. Then Lillie and finally you.

"Thank you!" Lillie thanks the man.

"Of course." He says while taking Lillie's hat. 

"These two are (Y/N) and Ash. They're classmates at school. That's Ash's partner Pikachu and that's Rotomdex." Lillie introduces all of you.

"It's a pleasure. I am under employment as a butler for the estate and my name is Hobbs." Hobbs tells you guys about himself.

"Nice to meet you. As Lillie said, my name is (Y/N)." You greeted while holding out your hand for him to shake, which he does.

"Nice to meet you." Ash greeted him back as Pikachu also said hello as well as Rotomdex.

"I realize that this is asking a lot, but I must request that the Pokemon, Master Pikachu, wait within the gardens." Hobbs asked.

"Huh?" Ash looked a bit unsure before Lillie stepped in.

"It's alright Hobbs. See, they all came home to help me out." Lillie tells him.

"I see. Very well, then. If you'll follow me." Hobbs says before heading into the mansion as all of you followed him. Soon all of you were standing in the main room.

"What a big room." Ash says while looking around.

"Please forgive my grievous mistake. Normally, we don't allow Pokemon in the residence." Hobbs explained.

"You know they tend to scare me a bit." Lillie said, slightly dishearted.

"That's what it was about." Ash said.

"Instead, we built a Pokemon playground in the garden, where I could watch them play from a safe distance." Lillie says while you guys followed Hobbs further into the mansion.

"In mere moments, I believe you'll see wild Pokemon frolicking in the garden." Hobbs said as you all passed a playground.

"You're kidding! Man, I'd love to see that!" Ash exclaimed.

"I would as well." You also said.

"Then I would be pleased to escort you." Hobbs said while turning around. A moment of walking later, all of you arrived at the top of the stairs as Lillie skipped ahead before stopping at two large doors.

"This is my room." She said before opening the door as you and Ash looked inside to see a spacious room filled with Pokemon dolls and furniture. Lillie moves forward and stops at a couch in her room "I think we should put the egg here." She then stopped and thought about something. "Maybe it'd be better if it were softer." She says before walking over to a bookshelf. "If I remember, the book on eggs, is ooooover, here!" She said while grabbing a book.

"Whoa." Ash said as he stared at Lillie's impressive collection of books. Soon she grabs a couple of pillows as she puts them down on the couch for the egg.

"What do you think of that?" She asks excitedly. Ash then walks up and takes the egg out of its container and puts it down on the pillow.

"Fell good? You like it?" Ash asks as the egg wobbles. "The egg says yeah."

"It does?" Lillie asks before breathing a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness! I never thought I'd be taking care of an Egg. I'll need to do more studying to make sure it hatches healthy and happy!" Lillie says while looking at her book.

"Guess you really love Pokemon huh?" You asked before something caught your eye. "Hmm?" You hummed while walking over to a picture on her nightstand. You looked at it to see what you guessed was Lillie as a child with two others you figured to be her family, but what caught your eyes was that Lillie was holding a Pokemon in the picture.

"Is something wrong?" Lillie asks you.

"That's you and your family in the picture right?" You asked as she nodded her head. "Then that means you were fine with touching Pokemon at some point."

"Y-Yeah." Lillie says solemnly.

"As a small child, Miss Lillie simply adored being with Pokemon, she loved playing with them all the time." Hobbs revealed.

"Huh? Then what happened?" Ash asked.

"Honestly... I don't know." Lillie says while looking down at the floor.

"You don't know?" Ash asks.

"I'm not sure of all the facts, but at one point in the past, Miss Lillie resided with her mother for a time. It was when she returned to the estate that I realized she was no longer able to touch Pokemon of any kind." Hobbs says as you and Ash listened.

"So the two in the photo." Ash asked.

"The Missus and the Young Master." Hobbs says to Ash. "The missus still resides elsewhere."

"My brother doesn't live here either." Lillie says. Before anyone could go further the door opened to reveal a maid with a cart of sweets.

"Excuse the intrusion." The maid said as she brought the cart in front of you and Ash. "I brought Roserade tea and a few snacks."

"..." You said nothing as you stared at the sweets that were brought into the room. Soon, you were already at the snacks and started to eat them. Lillie and her servants sweatdropped at the scene as your pokemon released themselves from their Pokeballs to enjoy some as well.

"Save some for us (Y/N)." Ash said as he and Pikachu rushed over to the snacks that Lily's servant had brought into the room.

"They certainly have hearty appetites." Hobbs said while slightly chuckling.

"That's well put." Lillie says with an awkward smile.

"Hey, Lillie." Ash asked with his mouth full of food.

"Food." You said as Ash swallowed.

"Sorry, but how about doing some practicing?" Ash asked.

"Do you mean what I think you mean?" Lillie asked.

"Yeah. Let's practice touching Pokemon." Ash said while feeding Pikachu a snack.

"Couldn't hurt to try." You said while giving Mawile one.

After cleaning everything up, Ash brought Pikachu towards Lillie. Pikachu was on a cart while smiling at Lillie. The two of you decided to start with Ash's pokemon since Garchomp might have been too extreme.

"Don't worry, Pikachu won't move a muscle. Come, trust my buddy and pet Pikachu like there's no tomorrow!" Ash tried to encourage her. 

"Okay..." Lillie said as she slowly inched her hand closer to Pikachu. She was about to touch his head when Pikachu placed his head in Lillie's hand, surprising everyone. Lillie screamed as she curled up in a ball.

"Miss Lillie, no!" Hobbs yelled in worry.

"I told you not to move a muscle remember?" Ash tells Pikachu who looks confused. "Alright, up next! Check it out!" Ash yells while holding his backpack above his head. Soon he carts Rowlet up tp Lillie. "You see? Rowlet's sound asleep!"

"Asleep. That's a good thing." Lillie tried to reassure herself as she got closer, however, Rowlet starts to thrash around in its sleep, causing Lillie to scream. Rowlet comes to an immediate stop and lays back down asleep.

"Was it dreaming?!" Ash asked in disbelief as you were just as confused as him at the events you just witnessed.

"Fine! If this doesn't work then nothing will! Rotom!" Ash yelled as Rotom floated forwards. Lillie once again tried to build up her confidence by telling herself that Rotom was a normal Pokedex.

"I am not regular." Rotom says while floating closer to Lillie who screamed once more.

"Man, that didn't work either." Ash says. "Well, we won't give up, right?"

"Right." Lillie says while sobbing.

"I guess we could try my Pokemon if you want? I have Mawile and Minior." You offered.

"I think we should give Miss Lillie a break for now." Hobbs said as you nodded, soon the sound of a Pokemon was heard as all of you looked to see a Butterfree on the balcony.

"Wow, it's a Butterfree." Ash points out.

"Yeah! Every now and then different wild pokemon will come up to the balcony." She said before moving towards a dresser in the room. You and Ash watch her as she opens the top shelf to reveal a number of different jars. "Let's see... Ther it is!"She grabs one and pours some Pokemon food on a platter.

"Does that mean you have different food for different Pokemon?" Ash asked.

"Sure, Pokemon have likes and dislikes, too." She said before picking up the plate of food and starts to walk out on the balcony. "I simply give the Pokemon the appropriate food." She then places the food on the floor and steps back. Butterfree then lands and starts to eat the food.

"Looks like Butterfree enjoys the meal." You said.

"Butterfree really loves that food." Lillie said.

"Yeah. It's chowing down like crazy! You're amazing Lillie!" Ash yells as Lillie blushes from embarrassment. 

"Thank you. I'm sure the wild Pokemon are in the garden by now." She says while gesturing to the edge of the balcony. You and Ash look over to see a number of Pokemon playing on the playground.

"So cool!" Ash said as you nodded in agreement. "Huh?" Ash looks a battlefield they had as well. "You've got a battlefield?"

"We're quite diligent with its upkeep, so it can be used at any time." Hobbs informs the two of you.

"The two of them love a good pokemon battle. Feel free to use it any time." Lillie says.

"Alright, we're going to have a Pokemon battle! What do you say (Y/N)? We haven't had a battle in a long time." He asked while looking at you.

"I don't see why not." You shrugged. The two of you then arrived at the battlefield as both of you stood on each end of the field.

"Let's do a one on one battle." Ash said.

"One on one? I'm fine with that." You said before throwing your Pokeball. "Mawile, battle stance!" Mawile stood ready as soon as she came out of her Pokeball as you waited for Ash to choose his Pokemon.

"Alright." He said as Pikachu jumped in front of him, ready for battle. However, Ash grabbed him and pulled him away from the battle. "Sorry buddy, but I wanted to give Rowlet a chance." He said before Rowelt came out of Ash's bag. Rowlet flew onto the field as it got ready for battle.

"Whenever you're ready Ash." You said as he smiled.

"Alright Rowlet, start off with tackle!" Ash said as Rowlet launched himself towards Mawile. You smirked as you gave instructions.

"Dodge it and use fairy wind!"  You said as Mawile dodged Rowelt and began to spin in a circle as sparkling wind started to stir and struck Rowlet, sending him back to Ash's side of the field.

"Oh no, Rowlet!" Ash said as Rowlet landed in front of him. "Are you alright?" He asked as Rowelt got up quickly. Ash smiled at that. "Alright buddy, tackle once more!"

"Dodge it!" You said as Mawile jumped out of the way. Rowlet kept going as Ash smiled.

"Rowlet, use leafage now!" Ash said as you were a bit surprised from his sudden use of the move. However, you kept focused.

"Mawile, defend using Fairy Wind!" You ordered as the wind spun around Mawile while the green leaves that had been gathering around Rowlet flew at Mawile. The two attacks connected, causing a small explosion, filling the arena with smoke. Once it cleared, both Pokemon stood standing. You were about to continue when clapping interrupted you.

"A fine showing." Hobbs complemented. "If it's alright with you two, I would like to battle the victor." He asked you guys.

"You can battle Hobbs?" You asked him as he chuckled.

"Don't let the appearance fool you, I'm quite the battle." He said as you smiled.

"Alright." You said as Ash agreed as well. The two of you then returned to the battle.

"Mawile, iron head!" You said as Mawile hit Rowlet.

"Rowlet, use leafage!" Ash said, but Rowlet cowered in fear. "Huh? What's wrong Rowlet?" Ash asked.

"That would be Iron head. When it connects, there's a chance for the Pokemon to flinch." You explained. "Finish it Mawile! Iron head." Mawile's head turned silver again as it headbutted Rowelt sending him flying into the air. Rowlet flew until it came crashing down, hitting something in the process.

"Mallow!" Ash screamed as she rubbed her head in pain.

"Oh... Sorry about that." You said while walking up to her with Mawile trailing behind you.

"Ms. Mallow?" Hobbs questioned.

"Hehe, guess you found me." Mallow laughed awkwardly.

"What about the restaurant?" Ash asked as Mallow picked up Rowlet.

"Oh, I was worried about Lillie so I finished my chores right away and when I got here, I heard battling." Mallow explained.

"Such loyalty to Ms. Lillie!" Hobbs said as he began to cry.

"Well, you don't have to cry." Mallow said sheepishly.

Your moment was interrupted when you heard a scream coming from Lillie's room. All of you rushed towards her and when you arrived, Lillie was covering the egg while a lizard type Pokemon was next to her.

"Who's that?!" Ash asked as everyone looked at the Pokemon. 

"Salandit, the Toxic Lizard Pokemon, a poison and Fire type. Salandit live in volcanoes and dry places. They're very dangerous Pokemon that attack after releasing a poisonous gas!" Rotomdex explained.

"That's not allowed." Hobbs said while pulling a Pokeball out. In the same moment, Saladit jumped towards you to attack.

"Pikachu, use quick attack!" Pikachu jumped from Ash's shoulder and intercepted Salandit.

"Oricorio use Teeter Dance!" Hobbs said as his Pokemon came out of it's Pokeball and started dancing. Purple waves emitted from the Pokemon as Saladit started to mirror them, although in a more confused way.

"Mawile, ironhead, let's go!" You said as Mawile pushed Saladit off the balcony and into the garden below. Salandit then fled from the garden as everyone checked on Lillie.

"Lillie, are you alright?" Ash asked.

"I'm fine. Mallow?" She questioned seeing her.

"I came by because I was kind of worried, but just look at you!" Mallow exclaimed as everyone even Lillie noticed she was holding the Pokemon egg. Lillie then squeals when she realizes it herself.

"The egg! I just wanted... to protect it!" She said as the egg wobbles in her arms. She stares at it for a moment before nuzzling into it. "It's so warm."

"Nice work Lillie." You smiled as everyone watched her and the egg.

"This is the most wonderful thing I've ever witnessed!" Hobbs cried.

As all of you smiled at Lillie for managing to touch the Pokemon egg, Pikachu came back from the Balcony along with Mawile and the two of them congratulated Lillie. Although she screamed at the sight of both of them.

"It looks like Lillie isn't over her fear yet." Mallow chuckled.

"No, but this is a start. She's touching the egg, so I call that a success." You said as everyone agreed.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

71.7K 1.3K 22
the xy gang has now finished travelling all of the kalos region, and ash is now ready to challenge league. serena, ashs childhood friend has mixed fe...
34.4K 869 16
After beating the Unova and Kalos league, (Y/n) goes on a much needed vacation to the Alola region where he has to go through another trial. One that...
10.2K 295 13
Y/n recently came to Alola with her best friend Ash from pallet town. Soon after, they both enroll in the pokemon school with professor Kukui as thei...
23.4K 308 20
Y/n is a aura guardian from Alola, he meets Ash and decides to travel with him. What adventures will they have together? Read to find out