When Two Worlds Collide

By KPRS4ever

Earth and Mewni have now merged into one; all because of a rebel mewman princess and human safe-kid's love fo... More

Welcome to When Two Worlds Collide!
Chapter 1- What Just Happened?
Chapter 2- The Ponyhead Movie
Chapter 3- Pasta A La Starco
Chapter 4- Sugar Seeds
Chapter 5- Code Name: Pigeon
Chapter 6- Starshine
Chapter 7- Secrets of the Past
Chapter 8- The Secret Date
Chapter 9- The Return of Two Old Friends
Chapter 10- Code Gold
Chapter 11- Ugh...Humans
Chapter 12- How to Be a Leader
Chapter 13- And So It Begins
Chapter 14- Truth Be Told
Chapter 16- Safe Kid: EXTREME!
Chapter 17- Beach Day 2.0
Chapter 18- Just Like Old Times...Sort Of
Chapter 19- Bon-Bon: Back From The Dead
Chapter 20- The Detective and the Doctor
Chapter 21- She's Baaaaaack!
Chapter 22- Good Luck Charm
Chapter 23- Lemonade
Chapter 24- A Little Rusty
Chapter 25- Sharing is Caring
Chapter 26- Birds of a Feather
Chapter 27- Lost
Chapter 28- Fondue for Four
Chapter 29- Prank Magic
Chapter 30- Lifeline
Chapter 31- When The Past Comes Back To Haunt You
Chapter 32- Mudsister
Chapter 33- Army of Shadows
Chapter 34- Spells, Swords, and Secrecy
Chapter 35- That Empty Feeling
Chapter 36: An Eye for an Eye
Chapter 37- Destiny
Epilogue

Chapter 15- Confession Time

5K 102 207
By KPRS4ever

Star was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Of course, it had to rain. Why in the world did it have to rain now out of all times?! Nevertheless, there was no turning back now. Her mom sees them. Tom and Janna see them. The secret's officially out. Star had to tell them, whether the response will be bad or not. She gently sat up off of Marco's lap, wincing a little from the taser burn on her side.

"Uhhhh..." Star didn't know what to say. She was on the spot. Suddenly, the rain started to slow down. Then, it stopped. It must have been a scattered shower or something. "Seriously?! It couldn't have rained at any other time?!" Star yelled at the sky. She suddenly froze and glanced at her mother, who looked as if she wasn't having any more of her shenanigans at this point. She decided to treat this delicately. Who knows what was spiraling through her mother's mind right now. "You're probably wondering about the hearts on my cheeks. It's a long story, really." Star told them.

"Stop." Moon said, holding her hand out to make her stop talking. Star held her breath, not looking forward to hearing what else was about to come out of her mom's mouth. "Come with me." Moon said, turning around and walking back towards the temple.

"Uh...okay. I just need a second to-" Star started as she began to try to stand up.

"Not you, Star." Moon stopped her, turning her head slightly as she kept her back turned. "Marco? Follow me, please." She said, making Marco jump.

"Wait, What?" Marco spoke. Why did Moon want to talk to him? Star was the one with the hearts on her cheeks. Why Marco out of all people? Marco glanced at Star with a worried look on his face. Star shrugged in response. "Um...okay." Marco responded nervously before standing up, following Moon into the temple. Star watched as they walked away through the crowds of humans and monsters, feeling a little bit confused. Tom and Janna felt the same.

"O...kayyy...why does she want to talk to Marco exactly?" Tom asked.

"I uh...don't know." Star replied.

Marco followed Moon walked through the hallways, now close to empty, until they reached a room of the temple to talk. Moon opened the door, revealing an office. In it was a stone-carved desk topped with stacks of papers some books, and a few writing utensils. Against the wall were a few bookshelves stacked with novels, biographies, and journals. A window stood on the wall right behind the desk, shining a smidgen of sunlight into the room. Moon walked into the room with Marco behind her.

"Come in, Marco." Moon told him.

"Alright." Marco anxiously answered. "Hey, um...I know this looks really bad with you know...Star having her hearts back and all but...I promise I had nothing to-" Marco started, trying to understand what the point of all of this was.

"Please sit down." Moon told him. Marco could tell she was serious about this. He decided it may be best that he doesn't say anything he'll regret later. He decided to stay silent until Moon asked anything of him. Marco hesitantly walked over to the wooden chair in front of the desk, sitting on it. A humongous loud squeak came from it as he sat, so loud that it made things even more uncomfortable. He still decided to stay quiet out of fear.

As Star, Tom, and Janna waited outside, Star explained the whole reason her hearts have returned.

"So...that's when I woke up and saw that my hearts were back." Star told Tom and Janna. The two of them stared blankly at her, astonished. Star didn't like the fact that they were silent. "Alright guys, you're not making me feel any better with the awkward silence here." She added.

"Sorry it's just...we're a little shocked here." Tom explained.

"Now, wait. Glossaryk is living in your mind? Cool. Now you have a conscience." Janna told Star.

"No, no, no, no. Not cool Janna. He's driving me nuts!" Star said.

"I'm right here, you know." Glossaryk said inside her head.

"Good. You need to heart the truth for once!" Star exclaimed in frustration as she looked up at her forehead.

"Uhhh...who are you-" Tom started before Star gave him an annoyed stare, pointing at her head. "Got it." He responded. "So why did you hide your hearts exactly?"

"I don't know...I guess I just didn't want everyone freaking out. I mean, we just tried to destroy the magic so we could keep the idiots out there from using it. I feel like if I told anyone that magic might still exist...it would create a frenzy...not to mention that I don't want to put you all in danger again." Star explained.

"Again?" Janna asked.

"...back on Mewni...when everyone got hurt from the Solarian warriors...I felt awful. I just assumed that...it was all my fault and I just don't want to see that happen all over again." Star wondered if them knowing about this would put them at risk of getting harmed. "Seriously guys, if something happens to you from finding this out-"

"Star, you shouldn't have to hide anything from us, even if it means putting us in danger. We want to help you no matter what the case." Tom told her.

"He's right, you know. So what if we get hurt? If it means keeping the people we care about safe, it's worth it." Janna told her. Star looked down at the ground, feeling bad that they would want to get hurt...just for her safety.

"...but...why does it feel selfish to want help...knowing that something could happen to you?" Star asked.

"Well, it's not, Star. That's what friends do. They back each other up, no matter what the circumstances are. Besides, we would have found out sooner or later anyway." Tom told her. Star let out a sigh.

"Well...okay." Star said. "I guess you're right...I mean, I would do the same for you guys so-" Star said.

"See, there you go." Janna told her.

"Now all I have to worry about is what's going through my mom's mind right now." Star groaned. "She's probably going to want to lock me up and keep me hidden forever in a dark room...eating nothing but cornbread and drinking only water-" Star said.

"Uh...Star? You're making it sound like you're being held prisoner." Tom said.

"Well, it'll definitely feel like a prison if my mom keeps me locked up!" Star said. None of them knew what to say. Who knew how Moon was feeling about this. They had no comment on it. They were quiet for quite a bit of time. Tom cleared his throat.

"So...nice...weather we're uh...having?" Tom said. Star scowled at him.

"Really Tom?" Star hissed.

"Oh, come on! Isn't that like, the question to ask when there's nothing to talk about?!" Tom exclaimed.

"Dude, the weather is what got Star and Marco in this mess in the first place." Janna reminded him.

"Yeah, Tom. Did that even cross your mind?" Star asked him, a little irritated.

"Well....NO!" Tom exclaimed, unleashing a bit of anger before crossing his arms and letting out a 'harrumph'. They all grew silent again. This conversation was getting more awkward by the second.

"So...why do you think Marco was brought back into the temple to talk, huh?" Janna asked. Star hugged her legs, feeling uneasy. She let out a sigh

"I don't know." Star spoke.

"Hopefully not what I'm thinking." Tom muttered.

"Which issssss..." Janna wondered.

"I mean, isn't it obvious? Usually, when a parent wants to 'talk' to their daughter's boyfriend, it means bad news." Tom explained.

"Bad news? Whaaat are you talking about?" Star asked, becoming even more concerned by the second...as if she wasn't upset enough as it is.

"Well, from my experience, not that I've been in this...situation before but-" Tom started

"Tom, it happened the first time we were dating." Star reminded him.

"...we shall never speak of that day, Star." Tom told her. "Anyway, it usually means that he did something to upset them."

"What? But...but Marco didn't do anything wrong!" Star spoke. She began to get up carefully.

"What are you doing?" Janna asked.

"I need-" Star took a breath. "...to get in there and prove..." She grunted. "...to my mom...he's innocent!" Star said, about to walk towards the temple.

"Nice going, genius. Now she's freaking out." Janna said to Tom. Tom turned to Star.

"Wait, Star! I never said that was the case." Tom reassured her.

"Then what else can it be, Tom? Huh? Please enlighten me here!" Star said.

"Uhhhh..." Tom couldn't think of anything else.

"Exactly. I gotta get in there." Star told them, making her way to the temple.

"Hey, do you need help? I mean, you just got hit by a taser." Janna reminded her.

"Nope. I'm fine. This is between me and my mother...and Marco." Star responded. Tom and Janna watched as she walked away. They wanted to stop her but they've known for a long time that nothing and no one could ever get in Star's way, especially if she's this focused on fixing something. Eclipsa came over to them, noticing Star walking away.

"Where is Star going?" Eclipsa asked.

"To talk to her mom. I think that she thinks that her mom thinks that Marco is responsible for Star's hearts coming back." Janna told her. "Well, that sentence felt more exhausting to say than it should have."

"Wait, I'm sorry. Star's hearts are back?" Eclipsa asked, shocked.

"Yeah. The rain washed away the makeup that was hiding them." Tom told her.

"Oh...did Star tell you how they appeared?" Eclipsa asked them.

"Yeah." Janna responded. Eclipsa started to look anxious. Tom and Janna took notice to it. "You okay?" Eclipsa looked to the ground, getting a feeling in her gut that something weird is going on. She turned her gaze back to the two teenagers.

"Tell me everything Star told you." Eclipsa asked them.

"Now, I know you might find it odd that I wanted to talk to you instead of Star." Moon told Marco, who was gripping the edge of his seat in fear.

"Actually, yeah. Why did...you want to talk to me?" Marco asked. "Not that...I mind it! It's just...kind of strange since Star is the one with the hearts on her cheeks...they're pretty hearts! Very delicate...um...hearts." Marco rambled, trying to make a good impression at the moment before clearing his throat. Moon decided to disregard his behavior for the time being. She turned away from the window and sat in the chair behind the desk.

"Well...I feel that Star won't tell me absolutely everything that is going on. She can be...secretive...in some situations. She says it's mainly to protect me and everyone she loves but I feel that in times like this, I must know every detail in order to help her." Moon told him.

"Wait...so...I'm not in trouble?" Marco asked.

"Oh, heavens no! Why would you think that?" Moon wondered.

"Well...Star just got hurt and I didn't get there in time to save her. Now you know about the hearts on her cheeks...and I was afraid that you would think...I had...something to do with it. I mean, I am her boyfriend and all so I'm obviously the first suspect on the list, right?" Marco chuckled nervously. Moon shook her head in amusement.

"First of all, it is not your fault that Star got hurt. She was the one who decided to step in front of the child. You couldn't have prevented that." Moon told him.

"Yeah...I really wish it could have been me instead." Marco sighed. "Seeing Star hurt is the last thing I ever want." Marco responded, looking upset.

"Well...I think Star would be more distraught if you got hurt. Like I said before, she wants to protect those she loves; you, especially." Moon told him.

"You're right, I suppose." Marco agreed.

"Second of all, why would I ever think you were the reason for her hearts returning? There is no possible way a human can possess the amount of power to do something like that." Moon said.

"Oh." Marco replied.

"Most importantly, you are far from ever being a suspect of anything. In fact, I think of you very highly, Marco." Moon told him as she looked through a few papers on the desk. Marco's eyes lit up.

"You...you do?" Marco asked. Moon looked up at him, giving him her full attention.

"Of course. You're brave, chivalrous...and best of all, I have never seen someone love my daughter as much as you do. You care for her like she's a priceless treasure." Moon put a hand on Marco's shoulder. "I couldn't be any more happy to see you dating Star. You have my utmost respect and gratitude." Moon told him with a smile.

"Wow...thank you. I mean, I didn't expect to hear any of that, to tell you the truth...especially from you...the mother of my girlfriend." Marco told her, letting out an anxious chuckled.

"You are a wonderful person, Marco. Don't put yourself down over something that was out of your control." Moon told him. "I haven't seen Star so happy to be with someone like you. You've done something truly admirable in my eyes."

"I mean...heh...I try." Marco said with a smile as he shrugged. "So...you want to know...everything that happened before the hearts appeared?"

"Well...yes. I feel that if I don't know every detail, I won't be able to help her. I know Star doesn't like her family getting into any of her business but...if it means my daughter is safe, I will do whatever it takes to keep her from harm. It's my job as her mother." Marco looked nervous. Moon could tell he was hesitant to tell her what's going on. Therefore, she decided to make a kind gesture.

"We can keep everything said in this room confidential if you'd like." Moon told him.

"Really?" Marco asked.

"Yes. I'll keep everything that you're about to tell me a secret from everyone. Besides, I don't think the world should know what's happening just yet. Wouldn't you agree?" Marco thought long and hard about her offer. The one thing that lingered in his mind was...would Star be upset at him if he said anything he shouldn't? If Moon was true to her word, he wouldn't have to worry about that.

"So...Star doesn't have to know what I'm about to tell you?" Marco asked. "Honestly, the last thing I want is for her to be mad at me." He said.

"I promise. And if she does find out, I'll make sure you're the last person she puts the blame on." Moon reassured him. Marco took a deep breath in and out.

"...okay." Marco replied.

"Good...now, please tell me everything that's happened that led to her hearts coming back." Moon asked. Marco gained a sense of confidence, about to spill the beans.

"Alright...well...just to warn you...this is gonna get a little wierd." Marco told her.

Star arrived at the entrance to the monster temple, seeing Lady Higgs and Sir Cuddles guarding it once again. She had no idea where Moon and Marco went to talk. Nevertheless, she was going to find out. Her first idea of finding them was asking the guards. She walked over to them.

"Guys! You saw Marco and my mom walk in here, right?" Star asked.

"Yeah. Your mom looked pretty angry if you ask me." Lady Higgs told her. She noticed Star was holding her side as if she was injured. "What happened to you?"

"Ah, nothing major. Just a bit of a taser wound that knocked me out preeeeety good. I'm fine though...got more important things on my mind right now." Star told her.

"Nothing major?...alright." Lady Higgs responded. Sir Cuddles suddenly saw her cheek marks on her face.

"Woah, why are your hea-"

"No time to explain, I just need you to tell me if you know where they were headed." Star asked them.

"I think I heard something about Eclipsa's office? You could check there." Lady Higgs said as she watched Star walk past her in a hurry.

"Thanks!" Star told them as she walked into the temple.

"So a few nights later we were sleeping and all of a sudden her face starts to glow and let me tell you...it was bright! Next thing I know she wakes up with a-" Marco let out an extremely loud obnoxious gasping sound, making Moon jump in her seat.

"AH!" Moon exclaimed. Marco gasped at her response, pointing at her.

"...that's what I thought when it happened! Anyway, that's when I saw that her hearts were on her cheeks and she wakes up, telling me that Glossaryk brought them back for a 'reason', which by the way, he's pretty much refusing to tell us what that reason is. So now we're waiting for a sign to tell us why the hearts are back in the first place." Marco took a breath of air. "And...yeah...that's it." Marco finished, leaving Moon wide-eyed. She tried to process all of what he told her. It was a lot to take in.

"So...Glossaryk is...in Star's mind?" Moon asked, pointing at her forehead.

"Yup." Marco replied.

"And...magic might actually still exist...somewhere?" Moon added.

"Uh huh." Marco responded.

"And the hearts might have something to do with finding the magic again?" Moon wondered.

"Mmmmmmhm." Marco hummed.

"Well...that is..." Moon started.

"I know. I was as speechless as you." Marco reassured her. Moon thought about what Marco explained to her.

"There is just something I don't quite understand." Moon told him.

"What?" Marco muttered.

"Why are you and Star so eager to discover where the magic is? I would assume you would both like it to stay lost so no one gets a hold of it." Moon asked him. Marco never told her about the main reason they were looking for the magic in the first place; bringing Skywynne back to her own timeline. He hoped that he wouldn't have to bring up Skywynne at all, just to avoid panic...and Star kicking his butt if he ever said anything about it.

"Oh...that? Uh...welllll...I uh..." Marco held his breath. Moon could tell he was hiding something.

"Marco, I promised you I would keep everything you say confidential. You shouldn't be afraid to tell me." Moon persuaded him. Marco started to fidget. If he told her about Skywynne, the one thing that Star doesn't want his mom to know, Star could be really upset with him. On the other hand, Moon did say if she knew all the details to this situation, it would benefit Star's safety. Marco took a deep breath, making a decision.

"Okay...do you know anything about Skywynne?" Marco asked.

"Skywynne...as in queen of hours? Yes." Moon replied.

"Well...she might...be...here..." Marco told her in a high pitched voice.

"Here?" Moon wondered.

"Yeah...here as in...our time. Apparently, she used a time travel spell to get here...right before the magic was destroyed. Now she has no way back." Marco explained. Moon tried to process this information as best as she could. The fact that a queen from hundreds of years ago is here in their time was a pretty big deal. She didn't even know how she was supposed to feel about it. She couldn't keep her feelings about it straight in her mind.

"...and that's why you need to find the magic?" Moon asked, just to clarify.

"Yup." Marco told her.

"Well, that makes sense, I suppose. Why didn't you both want to tell me about this exactly?" Moon wondered.

"Oh...it was actually Star who didn't want to tell you. She was worried you were going to freak out." Marco chuckled. He then looked back at Moon. "You're not going to, uh... freak out, are you?" Moon rolled her eyes.

"Oh...no no. I'm glad you told me. See, Star is confused. I don't necessarily 'freak out', per se. I just want to protect her. Look, after almost losing her to Toffee...not to mention seeing her drop in the well, fearing I would be forever separated from her...now the fear of losing her comes back to me more often than not. She can be...a bit persistent when it comes to fixing problems...even if those problems can hurt her in more ways than one." Moon explained.

"I get it. I was scared too when Toffee said she was gone. I mean, you saw what I did. I punched Toffee through his chest..." Marco told her, thinking about that moment. "...I didn't think it would be so gooey and...and gross..." He added. "Anyway, that's the kind of person Star is though. She feels kind of obligated to help people because...what makes her happy is seeing everyone else happy too." Marco said with a smile.

"I agree with you. However, she is in a situation right now where she is pretty much the epicenter of it. Glossaryk is inside her mind, which also means that there is magic within her as we speak. She is the only being that carries that power at the moment which means that there might be others out there that may want that power for themselves." Moon explained.

"I know...but Star never asked for this. It was Glossaryk who started it." Marco told her.

"I understand that. I'm not upset with Star if that's what you're implying. I just wished she told me sooner. Sometimes, she refuses to tell people about their problems because she's worried about getting them into situations that can harm them. What she doesn't understand is that she is the one in the greatest amount of danger right now. Star needs help in this situation. You never know what can happen to her. She could be kidnapped in the middle of the night because a person might want to extract the magic inside her." Moon spoke.

"I uh...didn't think about that." Marco said. "So...what should we do?" He asked her.

"Our number one priority should be protecting her and keeping our guard up in case anything happens that would hinder her safety." Moon said. "So I'm putting my trust in you to protect her for the moment."

"Wait, uh...me?" Marco questioned.

"Star trusts you more than she trusts me. I would also hate to separate the two of you. Star is happy where she is...and that is with you. I want you to make sure that Star doesn't put herself in any harmful situations. She has a tendency to do that. As of right now, she needs to stay out of any trouble." Moon told him. Marco looked to the ground, processing how big of a responsibility this was to take.

"I'm flattered but...look, I tried to run in front of Star to protect her from that taser. I know you said I couldn't have prevented that but I could have gotten her out of the way. I'm just surprised you still trust me to keep her safe." Marco told her.

"Marco, why would I lose any more trust in you?" Moon asked.

"Well...we're dating now and...now that I'm her boyfriend, I feel like you expect more out of me than before." Marco told her. Moon was shocked to hear what he was saying. "I just want to be the perfect guy for her and..." Marco let out a sigh. "...I don't know...I just feel like having approval from you and River would make me feel like I'm doing something right. I guess I feel like what just happened might make things different." Marco finished, dropping his head as he felt a deep sense of distraught. Moon shook her head, not even believing Marco would think such a thing.

"Marco, you have proved more times than one that you're worthy enough to date my daughter." Moon responded as Marco lifted his head to listen to her. "You didn't earn the title of a knight for no reason. You've been a means of support for her. You've risked your life for her as well as for all of Mewni. You've done more than any young man would have done." Moon explained. Marco looked to the side, still feeling a slight bit of doubt. "Most important of all, you've made our daughter happier than I've ever seen her, which is what River and I want most."

"Really?" Marco asked, having a little doubt in his mind.

"Yes. You have more than earned our approval as well as our trust in you." Moon told him.

"Thanks. I really needed to hear that." Marco responded.

"Now, can I trust you to protect Star?" Moon asked him. Marco felt a sudden sense of determination. If Star's parents had this must trust in her boyfriend, he thought that maybe he could see this through.

"You can count on me." Marco said. Suddenly, the door to the office slammed open, revealing a panting Star, holding her side. Marco and Moon jumped at the sudden barging in.

"MARCO DID NOTHING WRONG!" Star exclaimed.

"Star! You should know that barging in on a private conversation is very rude." Moon told her, standing up out of her chair.

"I had to! You think that Marco has something to do with this and I need to change your mind!" Star said, pointing at her mom.

"Woah woah, Star! It's okay! She doesn't think that at all." Marco said, trying to calm Star.

"Wait, what?" Star said before wincing a little, grabbing her side tighter.

"Star!" Marco called out, getting out of his chair and running over to her, helping her stand as he took his arm and wrapped it around her. "Geez, you've got to take it easy." He reminded her. Moon could see that Marco was already fulfilling the job she sought out for him to accomplish..

"I know. I know." Star said, panting from the pain.

"He's right, Star. You need to be more cautious about your injury." Moon said.

"You too? Ugh...wait...what were you two talking about in here anyway?" Star asked, wondering how much Marco spilled of everything that was going on.

"Uh...why the hearts are back and all that." Marco told her. "Nothing else, really." He shrugged. Star peered at her mother.

"Mmhmm mmhmm, why am I still feeling a little skeptical?" Star asked. Marco made a worried look towards Moon, almost as if he was begging for her not to tell her any more of what they discussed.

"Star, Marco's word is good." Moon told her. Marco let out a very quiet sigh of relief, one so quiet that Star couldn't have noticed it.

"Hmmmm..." Star hummed. "Alright...but I'm watching you...mother..." Star said to her.

"Look, Star, I know you do not like me knowing about your hearts but...I'm glad to know. You need to realize that you don't have to keep any secrets from me. I'm your mother. I'm here to help you." Moon reminded her.

"I suppose. I'm just surprised you're not going all...ballistic, you know?" Star mentioned.

"I'm not...'ballistic'. I'm just concerned for you. I just want you to be careful, alright?" Moon asked her.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it." Star said. "Stay out of trouble and all that, bla blabla blabla, typical mother spiel. Look, I'll be fine." Star told him. "Now, Marco, help me down the temple would ya?" Star asked.

"Your 'knight in shining armor' can't help but oblige." Marco responded with a chuckle.

"Wait, I said that?" Star asked.

"Yup...and I'm never letting it go." Marco snickered.as they turned to face the door. Marco turned his head slightly to look back at Star's mother, who nodded at him. He reciprocated and nodded back before turning is head back front and walking out of the door, closing it behind them.

"Okay, Marco, what did you and my mom reallllyyy talk about in there? Should I be embarrassed?" Star asked as they walked, arm in arm.

"What? No! Star, the last thing I would want to do is embarrass you in front of your parents. I know how it feels. My parents love to tell humiliating stories about me." Marco told her.

"Oh oh oh! Like the time you were playing in your own-"

"DO NOT finish that sentence!" Marco exclaimed.

"Aw come on! It's adorable!" Star told him.

"...for you, maybe." Marco said, feeling nothing but shame.

Tom, Janna, and Eclipsa sat in the same spot they were when Star went into the Monster Temple, waiting for her and Marco. As they stuck around, Tom and Janna explained to Eclipsa exactly what Star told them.

"And that's how Star told us they came back." Tom concluded.

"That is...unusual, to say the least." Eclipsa said. "And Glossaryk won't tell her the reason her hearts have returned?"

"Apparently not." Janna replied.

"Well, Glossaryk has always been a little mysterious." Eclipsa said. "Hmm...the only reason he would be so secretive is if...he knew something was coming...like something is being planned out." She thought.

"You mean Skywynne?" Tom asked her.

"Well, yes. There's that but..." Eclipsa thought. "...Glossaryk would have said something by now."

"Okay, would you care to elaborate...just a little?" Tom asked.

"Look, I just have this strong notion that...there may be more taking place than we know." Eclipsa explained.

"So you're saying there's something else out there we don't know about?" Janna questioned.

"I'm not positive but...there might be." Eclipsa responded.

"Might be what?" Star said from behind Eclipsa, who jumped at the sound of her voice, turning around instantly, seeing Star and Marco. Marco was helping Star stand up with his arm around her.

"Yeah, what's going on?" Marco asked.

"Thomas and Janna told me everything. I just have a feeling that you should watch your back and be very careful." Eclipsa told them.

"Wait, what?" Marco wondered. Tom and Janna stood up.

"We'll uh...let you guys talk it out. We'll wait for you in the car." Janna told them.

"Yeah...what she said. We'll give you a ride back home when you're done talking." Tom said as the two of them walked away. As the three of them watched them leave, Eclipsa turned back to Star and Marco.

"Look, Glossaryk can be very...what's a good word for it...'cryptic'." Eclipsa told them, using air quotes.

"Reallllyyy...I never would have guessed that." Star said sarcastically.

"Star, trust me. I struggled to deal with him myself. I just have this feeling that he's not being completely truthful as to why he wants you to find the magic." Eclipsa explained.

"So he's lying to us? Rude." Star said.

"No, not lying...more like...not giving you all the details, almost as if he is waiting for the right time to divulge it.." Eclipse explained.

"Soooooo Glossaryk knows something that we don't?" Marco asked.

"Don't take my word for it, but that's what I'm thinking." Eclipsa replied. Star looked up at her forehead.

"Glossaryk? Care to explain yourself?" Star sneered.

"Hmm...now, I can't really 'explain' myself. Who is Glossaryk? How would one define...me? How would thy persona be illustrated?" Glossaryk told her.

"You know what I meant!" Star exclaimed. Eclipsa looked at Star, wide-eyed. "He's uh...not cooperating." Eclipse shook her head in disappointment.

"I would assume so. Listen. All I ask is that you pay close attention to what goes on around you. There might be more occurring than you think...and it might not be anything good." Eclipsa told them. Marco listened to her words, realizing that Moon pretty much told him the exact same thing. He had a feeling Star wouldn't take it seriously though. She does have a tendency to be overconfident.

"Pfft, come on. I've been through much worse." Star replied. Well, Marco was right.

"In other words, we'll make sure to watch our backs." Marco told her.

"Good. Well, I'm guessing you're both heading home then?" Eclipsa asked.

"Yeah. Star needs to rest and recover." Marco said.

"Speaking of which, are you feeling alright, Star? I couldn't help but feel what I saw looked painful for you." Eclipsa wondered.

"Oh...yeah. I'm good. Don't worry about me. I have a feeling I should be better in no time." Star told her.

"But I'm going to make sure she has some down-time until she's fully recovered." Marco said.

"Please, you'll see me completely healed by tonight." Star told him.

"Yeeeaahh no. You're gonna rest, Star. Dr. Marco's orders." Marco responded. Star turned to look at Marco, seeing him raise an eyebrow at her.

"Uuuuuugh...fine." Star groaned.

"Anyway, we should be heading home." Marco said.

"Right. Well, get well soon, Star." Eclipsa told her as she waved to them.

"You got it!" Star replied. Eclipsa watched as they walked away, shedding a worried look.

"...and please be safe." Eclipsa said under her breath.

by @krazy4kekzz on Instagram

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 86 57
I didn't like the way the Disney channel ended Star vs. I feel like I can continue the story a little more with a new plot. So you'll be taking the...
77.4K 1.4K 20
When Star left Earth, some things were left unsaid. She admitted the feelings she had for Marco, knowing that he may not feel the same way. Now, they...
26.3K 396 17
Star Butterfly loves fighting monsters and going on dangerous adventures. Who she especially loves is her best friend, Marco Diaz. Star has no idea w...
45.5K 929 17
Star and Marco have been besties for 4 years straight. But after Marco makes plans to go to college and Star gets a call that her time to be Queen of...