๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ง๏ฟฝ...

By -SHOTARONCT

๐—ž๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€. ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ... More

The cast and summary
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Missy)
Not an update
Chapter 7
MUST READ
Chapter 8
Chapter 9( Missy parents )
(New Story coming soon)
(New book out now)
Twitter
|Days When I Update|
New Book Coming Soon
NOTE
Chapter 10
Niki and Gabi room
Chapter 11
Short story: Halloween
New book
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12: ษขแด€ส™ษช'๊œฑ ๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส
must read
Chapter 13: Time to investigate
Chapter 14: Look a Little Closer

(New Book Summary)

2.3K 19 7
By -SHOTARONCT

Lalisa Manoban also known as Lisa. Is a part of a famous group called Blackpink she left her home to pursue her dreams. She has a loving mother and a great life, but the thing is she has no father. Her mother told her that her father left when she was still pregnant with her, the same day she was going to tell him she was pregnant. But he broke her heart so she never told him. When Lisa hears her mother tell her that she was sad and mad and didn't want anything to do with him. Cause she never wants to be abandoned. 

But fate had other plans when Elijah starts to get visions of a girl he doesn't know. He asks Freya for help and to her surprise, there was another Mickelson. To be more precise Elijahs Mikaelsons Daughter. 

And that's when everything went downhill.

Date release: 9/1/2019

Please don't copy my work I came up with it so please don't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.4K 97
๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
9.1K 321 13
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
621K 14.6K 57
แด›สœแด‡ษดแด€ ๊œฑแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ สœแด‡ แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€. ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สœแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
157K 1.2K 7
แตƒแต˜แต—แต’แต–สฐแต’แต‡โฑแตƒ แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต‰แตƒสณ แต’แถ  แต‡แต‰โฑโฟแต แตƒหกแต’โฟแต‰