Chapter 7

Niki pov.

When I got home from school I  heard the news about Gabi and Missy fighting. And I  also saw the video. And was not good because what if our fans on YouTube saw it and thought of us as a bad influence. But I didn't care I wanted to know what happened to Gabi. 

"GABI" I  yelled. But there was no response. So I tried again but much louder.

"GABI !!!!" I  went to check if she was here or not. So I went to check her room. And I  went up stairs. I was about to go inside when I  notices that's it's locked.  She definitely here.

So I went to get my mom but she wasn't in her room like usual. So I checked the kitchen, nothing. The bathroom, nothing. The backyard, nothing. Then I  checked the pool, in door garden, indoos gym, indor pool, music room, everywhere, NOTHING at all. But then I remembered the secret library. And surely the door was half open but not fully opened. I pushed the painting out of the way. Because the library is a secret we used the painting as the door. So I  opened it fully and I  looked through the first aisle. And she wasn't there second not there. But by the 6th aisle I found her and this guy that has blond I think his name was Klaus, him and his family are now living with us. But they were talking I  didn't want to disturb them so I eavesdrop on them instead. But it was only two of them. 

K: I thinks you should tell them who I am

A: Yeah maybe I should say , "hey this guy is your father and he is the most feared supernatural creature ever, so have fun."

K: no not like that maybe like a little dinner and then we tell them

A: no Gabi doesn't ever want to meet you s-

K: Well how's fault is that I could had seen them grow up all these years but you had to run away and not tell me had twins

A: well I would have had told you if your weren't to busy making enemies then maybe I wouldn't have left.

By now they were telling at each other. But I couldn't believe my erase he was our father. And she ran away from him. And we used to get bullied because we never had a father.

K: well it's not my fault 

A: it is your fault because yo-

That's when I had about enough and I came out of my hiding place and I was going to say something. And she won't like it.

" So this is what you been hiding from us?" I said and she turned around and she was surprised to. See me and then I looked at that guy who was supposedly Gabis and mine father.

"How long have you been there Niki" mom said trying to sound carrying

"Long enough to hate you" 

"What you heard wasn't rea-" she wasnt able to finish her sentence because I started to talk.

" That it wasn't real. I just heard you with my own ears. So he's supposedly our father" I said while pointing at this man. "So Gabi was right your were hiding something from us now I know why she did all the things she did. Because she wanted to break she wanted you to tell the truth." I said getting mad at this point. Because one she hid the fact that our father never abandoned us she left him. And two because Gabi always got in trouble and for doing bad things but it was for a reason. I always thought she was being unreasonable with our mother but now I don't think so anymore.

" Please I was doing it for your own good to have to hear me out."

" No, one because you lied to us for almost 17 years. And two because you're selfish, have you ever thought how we will feel about this. We got bullied for not having a father and that's because you ran away from your problems. Maybe if you were thinking you couldn have told him and figure it out together. But no you have to do the most stupidest thing ever and run away." I said yelling at her this time.

"Please calm down, you have every right to be mad at me but I did it to protect you and at that time my head wasn't in the right place. So please calm down and let me explain" she keeps walking towards me. And at that point I was so mad I cast a spell u see my breath and through her across the isle and she hit the wall hard. And then fell but at this point I didn't care I was to mad at her that's when I said.

" You selfish bitch" and walked away. Leaving her and my father there but now I  was going to tell Gabi what happened and once I do. We're running away somewhere without her. Goodbye mother and so called father.