Claustrophobic Love

By Larnee

About a girl named Lillian Kent who gets taken by a man named Sean Taylor. She is forced to live with him bec... More

See-Through Curtains
{•Choices•}
{•Shopping•}
Learning manners

{•Taken•}

103 0 0
By Larnee

Sean walks down the stairs fast and confident and immune to my constant yelling and hitting. I begin to get so desperate that I bite the back of his arm and in that exact moment he stops, halfway to a tall jet black truck. He pulls me off his shoulder and before I have a chance to even move my foot he pulls me into him, his arms raped around me, making escape a 5% chance. Maybe even less.

"Well if you wanted to kick our relationship up a notch, all you had to do was ask." He says grinning slyly, moving his face close to mine while I try to move my head back away from his.

"What relationship? Torture?" enthuses on torture.

"What you're not enjoying yourself?"

"What's to enjoy?" I choke out, his arms griping my sides so hard I can barely breath. Especially with his face so close to mine, making the air around us hot and stuffy. Only he could be enjoying this so much.

"What's not to enjoy sweetheart?"

"The fact I can't breath, you freak." My voice nothing but a hoarse whisper.

"Kiss me and I'll loosen up." he smiles eagerly.

"Yeah... Not... Happening..." I groan as his grip gets stronger. So this is how a mouse feels as it's being strangled by a snake, it sucks.

"Oh come on, you know you want to," his face leaning in closer.

"Yeah, want to kill you! And how long has it been since we met? What fifteen, Twenty minutes?" He begins to laugh, the smell of his mouth entering my mouth gasping for air. I try to close my mouth as long and as hard as I can, but can't do it for long. My lungs burn with pain, not making the situation any easier.

"Yes, twenty very long minutes." He laughs teasingly.

"Tell me about it," I mutter.

"So tell me Lillian, do you have a boyfriend?"

"No-yes, yes I do." I slur.

"Liar,"

"I'm not lying."

"Okay where is he? You can introduce me to him." he says letting go of me and I almost fall over, gasping for air greedily. I turn to run but he grabs my arm and yanks me down the driveway towards the truck.

"Let go!"

"Not till I meat your special someone,"

"Wait! Wait." he stops suddenly and turns to look at me waiting for me to continue. "What if I said he was here but also not?" I ask.

"I'd say he's just a crazy daydream or he's dead." He answers, smiling wickedly.

"Great, go figure." I mutter. He looks at me for a few seconds before his smile moves to cover his entire face and begins to drag me towards the car again. "Wait! What are you doing?! What about my boyfriend?!"

"You mean your imaginary boyfriend?" he teases.

"I never said he was imaginary!" he stops again and turns to face me.

"Lillian, it's the weekend, if you had a boyfriend you would be with him right now, not home alone doing homework for kicks!"

"Who said I was doing homework?"

"I saw it downstairs, you were doing extra problems just because you had nothing better to do." He moves closer to me as I move away, his hand still griping my arm. "Isn't that right?"

"Does it really matter anymore?"

"No it doesn't, because now you have me."

"Yeah, homework was funner." I say teasingly, also kind of the truth. I'd rather be doing that right now, any day, anytime.

"Oh really?" We now stand only inches away, I almost have to crane my neck all the way back to look up into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Yes, it didn't nearly kill me either." I reach up with my free hand and rub my soar neck, rolling it around in slow circles two or three times before I freeze. He placed his free hand on the bottom of my neck and moves it up to hold my hand, frozen at the nape of my neck. He lowers his head down to touch our foreheads together, our lips almost touching. He scans my worried blue eyes and I scan his self-confident chocolate eyes. Were we having a moment? No, no we were not.

I lean back away from him, his hand holding my arm moving to clutch my back holding me there, in a almost falling position. He leans in towards me and I tilt my head back as far as possible out of his reach. He leans in and begins to kiss my neck, causing my heart to race and my cheeks to blush. He smiles as he raises his head slightly to see my face a bright cherry red.

"Funner huh?" He uses the hand on my neck to force my head to come up to face him. I blush even more not just from embarrassment but from being scared as well. Right at that moment the look on his face had me terrified, leaving me speechless and not knowing what to do. He moves his mouth down toward mine slowly, causing me to breath more heavily. I suck in a gulp of air his lips going in for the kill and then... "Lillian, get in the car."

He pulls away from me, an almost satisfied look on his face. He pulls me once more towards the car, he stops by the drivers side and opens the door. He leans down and picks me up in one arm, steps up into the truck, closes and locks the doors before setting me down in the seat next to him. Yes awkward, very awkward. I try to scoot away from him slowly but he grabs my leg and pulls me closer to him and away from the door. Touchy.

"What do you want?" I ask, looking forward out the windshield and into my back yard taking in everything, seeing as I might never see any of it again I want to remember it forever.

"Right now? To get out if here." he starts the engine and backs out of the driveway and down the road so fast I reach out and grab his arm to stop from falling out of my seat. He looks down at me, a smug smile on his face.

"Could you SLOW DOWN?!" I shout, still clutching his arm and part of my seat as hard as possible as he speeds up.

"Now why would I do that?" I look up at him disgusted and begin to let go of his arm when out of no where he bolts for it and I find myself wrapping my arm around his, leaning my head between both his shoulder and the back of the seat, my eyes shut tight. Gosh forever seems so short now.

"Are you asking for a death wish?" I ask terrified, still not daring to look.

"Na, just a good time and so far... It's GREAT!"

"Yeah for you!" He just laughs and continues to drive at full speed.

{*•*•*•*•*•*•*}

It seemed like hours before he finally slowed down and parked. I finally let go of his arm, slide down on the seat my back almost touching the seat, I open my eyes and let out a giant sigh of relief.

"What? You didn't like my driving?" He asks innocently.

"What gave you that idea?" I rub my palms together, a thick layer of sweat covering them. I take in a few for deep breaths before I feel him grab my arm and drag me out of the car and drop me into his arms bridal style. I don't even try to get out, seeing as he is well build and I'm not, I'm exhausted and he's not you could tell how it would end up.

He locks the car as we, well he walks away. I just lay in his arms and stare at my hands, not daring to look at anything else. I look down at what I'm wearing, a pair of old faded blue jeans, a blue-plaid shirt and some tennis shoes. It wasn't until now that I realized that I had my cellphone tucked away in my shirt in a secret pocket. Hopefully I put it on vibrate and not sound.

"What are you looking at?" he asks slowing down slightly to look at me. I look up at him blushing.

"nothing."

"Well it must be something if you're blushing."

"It's nothing important..."

"I think you're lying, but I'll find out sooner or later." Darn right you will.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask looking around as we enter a building, people siting and standing everywhere.

"Checking us in," He replies, looking forward as he smiles.

"What?!" I shout quietly.

"You know, it's what you do at hotels."

"Yes, but check US in?!"

"What I didn't tell you? I got us a room yesterday?"

"You mean today."

"No, yesterday."

"What?! You mean you knew this was going to happen?!"

"Of course I did, I just didn't think it would be this easy or take that long!" He sets me back down on the ground, still holding my arm he pulls me towards the check-in counter.

"Hello, can I help you?" A tall, dark blond lady asks us.

"Hello, yes we're here to check in."

"Name?"

"Taylor, Sean Taylor."

"Just one minute." she says searching her computer.

"I can't believe you." I whisper quietly, he just looks down smiling confidently. "You can't keep me forever."

"You wanna bet?"

"Yes. I do."

"Great! How much do you have?" I look up at him with a scowl as I dig through my pockets and pull some bills out and count.

"Ten bucks." he just begins to laugh more as he turns to the counter to sign a paper the lady hands him.

"Great! I'll be ten dollars richer!" He grabs the room key and leads us towards the elevator.

"Yeah, if you live long enough to get it." We stand and wait for an elevator.

"So you admit it!"

"Admit what?"

"That you're going to lose." He chimes.

"Yeah, well what's ten bucks when you're being kidnapped by someone who's ten times stronger then you and won't let you out of his sight, let alone let go of you?"

"I don't know, you tell me." I just roll my eyes in frustration, sick of talking.

Continue Reading