{•Taken•}

Sean walks down the stairs fast and confident and immune to my constant yelling and hitting. I begin to get so desperate that I bite the back of his arm and in that exact moment he stops, halfway to a tall jet black truck. He pulls me off his shoulder and before I have a chance to even move my foot he pulls me into him, his arms raped around me, making escape a 5% chance. Maybe even less.

"Well if you wanted to kick our relationship up a notch, all you had to do was ask." He says grinning slyly, moving his face close to mine while I try to move my head back away from his.

"What relationship? Torture?" enthuses on torture.

"What you're not enjoying yourself?"

"What's to enjoy?" I choke out, his arms griping my sides so hard I can barely breath. Especially with his face so close to mine, making the air around us hot and stuffy. Only he could be enjoying this so much.

"What's not to enjoy sweetheart?"

"The fact I can't breath, you freak." My voice nothing but a hoarse whisper.

"Kiss me and I'll loosen up." he smiles eagerly.

"Yeah... Not... Happening..." I groan as his grip gets stronger. So this is how a mouse feels as it's being strangled by a snake, it sucks.

"Oh come on, you know you want to," his face leaning in closer.

"Yeah, want to kill you! And how long has it been since we met? What fifteen, Twenty minutes?" He begins to laugh, the smell of his mouth entering my mouth gasping for air. I try to close my mouth as long and as hard as I can, but can't do it for long. My lungs burn with pain, not making the situation any easier.

"Yes, twenty very long minutes." He laughs teasingly.

"Tell me about it," I mutter.

"So tell me Lillian, do you have a boyfriend?"

"No-yes, yes I do." I slur.

"Liar,"

"I'm not lying."

"Okay where is he? You can introduce me to him." he says letting go of me and I almost fall over, gasping for air greedily. I turn to run but he grabs my arm and yanks me down the driveway towards the truck.

"Let go!"

"Not till I meat your special someone,"

"Wait! Wait." he stops suddenly and turns to look at me waiting for me to continue. "What if I said he was here but also not?" I ask.

"I'd say he's just a crazy daydream or he's dead." He answers, smiling wickedly.

"Great, go figure." I mutter. He looks at me for a few seconds before his smile moves to cover his entire face and begins to drag me towards the car again. "Wait! What are you doing?! What about my boyfriend?!"

"You mean your imaginary boyfriend?" he teases.

"I never said he was imaginary!" he stops again and turns to face me.

"Lillian, it's the weekend, if you had a boyfriend you would be with him right now, not home alone doing homework for kicks!"

"Who said I was doing homework?"

"I saw it downstairs, you were doing extra problems just because you had nothing better to do." He moves closer to me as I move away, his hand still griping my arm. "Isn't that right?"

"Does it really matter anymore?"

"No it doesn't, because now you have me."

"Yeah, homework was funner." I say teasingly, also kind of the truth. I'd rather be doing that right now, any day, anytime.