The Renegade General [Akamega...

بواسطة AltairMorpheus

General Y/n L/n, also known as the Silent Führer of the North has mysteriously disappeared after a group of t... المزيد

A/N:
????
Chapter 1: The Huntress
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Farewell
Chapter 4: Distinctive
Chapter 5: Cruelness
Chapter 6: Connection
Chapter 7: Pursuit
Chapter 8: Errand
Chapter 9: Scharfrihter
Chapter 10: Other side
Chapter 11: Suspicion
Chapter 12: Failure
Chapter 13: Dilemma
Chapter 15: Recurrence
Chapter 16: Raid
Chapter 17: Falldown
Chapter 18: Extermination
Chapter 19: Judgement
Chapter 20: Reverence
Chapter 21: Variance
Chapter 22: Collective
Chapter 23: Commence
Chapter 24: Inception
Chapter 25: New Threat?
Chapter 26: Counterpart
Chapter 27: Searing Hatred
Chapter 28: Chosen Path
Chapter 29: Madness Unfold
Chapter 30: Her Unbroken Vow
Chapter 31: Memoirs
Re: Start
A/N:
Please Read Me;
Short Notice!

Chapter 14: Exchange

4K 156 13
بواسطة AltairMorpheus

A/N:

I am terribly sorry for a slow update. To compensate such inconvenience, I'm going to published two chapters now. :3

==========================================

After listening from their long explanation why on hell did Tatsumi fell in Esdeath's arms. I can feel my murderous glare isn't fading as the two still didn't have a courage to look at me in the eye. I sighed and cast my gaze on Mine and Akame, they seemly in their own deep thoughts and I knew that they were planning to rescue that boy but Najenda order's that no one should accept nor execute any missions while she's not around.

Mine: Did they know that Tatsumi is a member of Night Raid?

Lubbock: I don't know, it might be a 50/50 chance..

Y/n: He will be, once Eurydice take a glimpse of him, remember.. She's the only survivor at the cruise ship.

Lubbock: Oh, shit! I forgot that woman! We should get him out there as soon as possible!

Y/n: Infiltrating the palace with this number can guarantee a failure and loss. Even if you sneak out to rescue him, I can reassure you a bloody battle between Esdeath's new hunting party and your outnumbered squad.

Lubbock: Then what are you suggesting Y/n? Let Tatsumi stuck in there until General Eurydice saw and kill him?

Y/n: Don't get me wrong. I am only saying the possibilities for that suggestion.

Lubbock: Tch.

Mine: *Sigh* What should we do Akame. Y/n has a point, we can't breached the palace if we were outnumbered and not to mention the boss's orders.

Akame: ...

The legendary Akame is still in her thinking moment, I don't want to be rude so I've waited for her response but..it only wasted my damn time so I am going to follow my own plan. I pulled out Aerux and Gracrux and put it on the table then set my emotionless (E/c) eyes on Mine.

Mine: Why-...

Y/n: Even if i can't personally train you like what I did to Tatsumi, you're smart, once you knew what's missing, let the twin balancer do their job to help you achieve it. This imperial arms will never fail  once you understand them.

Mine: H-hey! Why are you doing this all of the sudden Y/n? As if that...wait a sec, don't tell me..

Akame: That is a suicide mission Y/n, we can't let you risk your life there alone.

I ignore them and turned my back on them and walked towards the door when a swift Akame immediately blocked the door and hold Murasame's hilt tightly, followed by Leone, Lubbock and Mine behind, ready to tackle me within Akame's signal.

Ara-ara..Here we go again, looks like they won't letting us go my friend. Any ideas on how to ditch these kids?

Yes.

Then do it, if that moon dovey reveals the true nature of your prodigal student, he's toast.

Y/n: Get out of my way.

Akame: Stand down Y/n, that's an order.

They noticed my shadow tentacles were now attached onto their shadows making them immobilized, Akame starts to squirm to break free from my control, so the others.

Mine: Geez..S-Seriously?!

Lubbock: W-what..the?...

Leone: I can't... Move!

Akame: Pl-please...don't do..this!!

Y/n: You almost forgot that... I am not bond by the Empire nor Night Raids law so I can do whenever I wanted to.

Akame: Y-Y/N!?

With my hand gestures, I molded some shadow hands and mildly struck their necks, making them fall unconsciously to the ground. I used my shoulder to support Akame's body and lay her body onto the sofa. When everybody's now in their deep forced slumber, I rearranged the other bodies properly on the carpet before heading out to the palace to save that boy.

I hope they can forgive me later.

TIMESKIP

I went on a clothing store and purchased some plain clothes that could help me blend to the civilians then head to my Scharfrihter first. I need to track where Eurydice was and second, the exact location where was Tatsumi held. This might be a crucial mission but I need to pick my senses in order to save that boy in time and send him home. I traveled using shadow buildings and stealthily infiltrate the Imperial Army Base to see my Scharfrihter.

Caleb saw me and get the other's attention, it seems that Eurydice isn't here. Strange.

Milanor: General Y/n, it is very dangerous to sneak in like that!

Y/n: I got an urgent errand to do, Where is Eurydice?

Caleb: She's on a mission to eradicate the bandit's camp base near the southeast General Y/n. Why did you ask?

Y/n: Esdeath held one of General Najenda's puppy and only Eurydice can identity him. I need to bring the puppy home before she could spill the beans to the Esdeath and kill the puppy.

Bishop: Pu...ppy? Dog?

Amelie: No, Bishop. General Y/n only named it puppy because she wanted to.

Bishop: Oh.

Milanor: Wait a minute, the puppy you've been referring to is the...boy who won the tournament?

Y/n: Yes. I need details regarding on him and which cell he's in.

Amelie: Um, I don't think he's a prisoner, General. I saw that boy with General Esdeath and the Jaegers heading to the west part of the mountains, from what Wave told us earlier, they were going to take out a group of Tree Beasts.

Y/n: Wave?

Milanor: He's part of the Jaeger's and using the imperial Arms, The Grand Chariot.

Great, it seems that all four armor type imperial arms will have a bloody reunion after this.

Now I've been wondering, who will be the one who gets killed first? The Dragon? The Sun? The Moon? Or..maybe The Chariot? Haha, I can't wait to see the outcome of it. *Chuckles*

Y/n: Thanks for the info, I will head to the west right away.

Milanor: Be careful General Y/n. The Jaeger's have the same power as ours and have each imperial arms to wield as well.

Y/n: I will.

I left the Imperial army base with haste and went to the west where Tatsumi was, for some reason, why do they want to slaughter a low-class danger beasts? Only one way to find out.

Once I've reached the rocky mountains, I already saw them walking together. Okay, it seems that only one Jaeger was with him. My eyes landed on a bunch of mid-class Jackaleo's pack from here. I teleported form the nest and disturbed their silence.

You didn't fully mastered that skill but you want to use it..on a bunch of monsters? Are you critically insane Y/n?

No, but it will give us some time to send the boy away from them.

*Sigh* Fine, have it your way but don't you fucking complain about the consequence later!

A red reversed pentacle glows on my right palm and starts to touched every monster with haste. If I touched someone with my cursed mark's on, they will obey my command as long as the mark is still on my target but..I can only do this for about 2-6 people. Controlling 8 or more would be a huge problem.

Looks like I am going to break my own record and...my body as well.

The cursed mark spreads within their body and become invisible. That means I completely controlled them. When Tatsumi and the blue haired boy killed all the tree beasts, I pointed my finger to them and made a command,

Y/n: Attack them.

As soon as I throw my command, they howled and rushed into Tatsumi's location and gave them a one hell of a fight. I sneaked in into the battle field and waited for the right time to strike. When both of them were only paying their attention to take down those beasts, I used my shadow and pull Tatsumi out of the battle field and run away with him. While running, I sense that those Jackaleo's were all dead. Damn, that was quick!

Tatsumi: Thanks for saving me Y/n. I owe you one.

Y/n: Save that gratitude la-..

I stopped and immediately covered my mouth with my left hand as i coughed harshly. I could taste the metallic blood coming out from my mouth and feel slightly lightheaded. Shit, this is bad..

Told ya, now bear the consequence..

Tatsumi: Hey, you ok Y/n?

I didn't respond, then I saw his eyes widened as I failed to hide the blood from my left hand.

Y/n: Y-yeah.

Tatsumi: Heck like I'm going to believe that shit, come on, I'll carry you back to the base.

I sense an unknown shadow is going on our direction in such speed, did he already chased us? I sighed, knowing that I am completely useless right now. I touched Tatsumi's back with my right hand and put a cursed mark. He suddenly slaps my hand as he felt it.

Tatsumi: W..wait Y/n, what are you doing?!

Y/n: Run..T-Tatsumi and don't comeback..

Tatsumi: No Y/n! Come on, I can still carry you back to the base!

He is not going to listen, isn't he?

Yup, you bet.

I put my hand away from my mouth and his frightened look become much worse as he saw my blood slowly flowing out from my mouth. I only gave him a soft sternly look before activating my mark on his back.

Y/n: Gehorchen.

The mark glows and disappeared as his body move on its on and run away from me. I can hear him frustratedly yelling my name, sorry but if you won't survive, my mission would surely be a failure. Now, for my last cue, that Grand Chariot. I reserve my remaining power and wait until he comes around in full armor.

???: Heh, finally. I got you now!

Y/n: Get lost kid.

???: Why wearing off Incursio? You can't beat me without your prototype armor!

He mistook me as Tatsumi. Is he a near sighted or something? Didn't he noticed that I'm a girl? Ugh, What a Muddleheaded kid. I tried to keep my stance still but the side effects is bombarding my chest like crazy. But at least, I knew that I can control 50 or more depending on my range and quantity limit.

I saw The Grand Chariot lounges and going for an attack, I quickly deflected it with my bare hands but he's already making his secondary assault and punched me on my face. I endure the pain and grab his fist and flipped him through the air before smashing his body to the ground.

He immediately regained his stance and swipe my feet, making me lost my balance and met the hard cold ground. Before he could deliver his last punch, he saw my face under the hood and suddenly stop, I took this opportunity to get up and kicked his side then rolled over to take distance.

I prepared my right hand to execute one last mark but the searing pain in my chest made me stop and spew more blood. Great, just great. Before we could continue our battle, a group of imperial soldiers appears and pointed their guns at me.

Then within the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar silhouette hiding on a huge rock, he's going to meddle in but his obviously hesitating. I tilted my head and mouthed 'Run' to him. Gladly, he's obedient unlike the others.

At this rate, I can't use my shadow to manipulate them all plus..the pain got much worse. So there's only one way to settle this, I'm sure Akame and the others find Tatsumi by now. The last thing I have to do is to build a secondary plan and let this bastards arrests me.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

73K 1.7K 32
Kimiko Hanate was part of a rich family. She had everything she ever wanted, but not happiness. Then, one day in the night her home was targeted by a...
1K 24 6
[Kamen Rider, Super Sentai & Akame Ga Kill don't belong to me, they belong to Toei, Takahiro and Shotaro Ishinomori.] In the final battle between Aka...
79.9K 1.6K 24
DISCONTINUED! Planning to REMAKE IN THE FUTURE »«The world is cruel but it's also beautiful, Nothing feels complete without the other»« "That's what...
6.2K 118 21
[The Anime Timeline] In the middle of the disagreements between the Empire and Night Raid, there was one solo being who was not aware of the corrupti...