OUR PRECIOUS LOVE ✔

By cutie_jagzz22

AGAINNNNNN!!! HERE IS A NEW SHORT STORY... YAYYYYYY... SO I GIVE YOU ALL A SHORT DESCRIPTION... IT'S A LOVE S... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
♥️NEW COVER♥️
♥️(1)♥️
♥️(2)♥️
♥️(3)♥️
♥️(4)♥️
♥️(5)♥️
♥(6)♥
♥(7)♥
❤(8)❤
❤(10)❤
❤(11)❤
❤(12)❤
❤(13)❤
❤(14)❤
❤ (15)❤️
❤(16)❤
❤(17)❤
❤(18)❤
❤EPILOGUE❤

❤(9)❤

1.4K 209 110
By cutie_jagzz22

Hellooooo....sorry for late update but as I told you my exams are going to start so I'm busy but still some how I adjust my schedule and pen down it...😊
And its requested by bijoini
Anyway enjoy the chapter...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunlight rays was coming on her face and making her more beautiful. Her hairs were messy. Her lips were taking the name of only one person 'SAMEER'. She open her eyes slowly and slowly. She looks her surrounding and it took only three seconds for deciding where she is.  She was sitting on a chair and the rope was caged around her fragile body.
Her head was paining like someone break it. She closed her eyes painfully and a tear escaped from her eye.

"S..sa..sameer" she mumbled slowly.

She open her eyes and tried to escape from the situation.
Suddenly she listen someone footsteps. And someone open the door.

A man was standing there which was looking too ugly. Naina get scared.

"Bhai ladki jag gayi" he call someone.

( bro!! She's wake up )

On his call three mens more comes and stand there.

"Jaag gayi madam kaisi rahi neend achi?" One of them ask her.

( how's your sleep goes ?? Good ??)

"Aap log ho kaun please mujhe Jane do please" she cry.

(Who are you all? Please leave me...I want to go..)

"Arey aese kaise jaane de phle mera kaam toh ho jaye" one of them say and comes towards her then sit on a opposite chair.

( arey first my work done then I'll leave you )

"Aap log ho kon...a..aur..aur..kaisa kaam" she asked confusingly.

( who..who are you all?? And..and...which work ??)

They all laugh and then he replied.

"Mai tumhari maa ka dost hu...ek number ki kamini aurat h vo..usne mujhse paise liye the aur abhi tak vapas nhi diye..." He said angrily.

( I'm friend of your mom...she's such a voluptuous... she takes money from me...and still didn't give me )

"K..kab..aur kitne"

( when and how much ??)

"Pure ke pure 1 crore...ho gye teen mahine usne mujhse bola tha vo apni beti ki birthday se phle de degi..aur jab Maine uss se maange toh usne abhi tak nhi diye" he gritted his teeth.

( 1 crore...its been 3 months when she take from me....she told me that before your birthday she give me but....still she didn't )

"Par vo ab paise toh kya naachegi bhi ab tum aa gyi ho" he said smirkingly.

( but when you come ere she surely give me now...)

"Dekhiye aap Jo bhi ho mai aapko ek baat bta du meri maa ek number nichi aur giri huyi aurat hai...aur..aur...agar aap yeh soch rahe hai ki vo mere badle mei aapko paise de dungi aesa ho nhi skta...unhone mujhe khud ghar se bahar nikal diya hai...aur iss baat se mujhe bht Khushi hai par...please mujhe jane de...aap unse baat kare vo...vo aapko de dengi lekin mere through...I really don't think so...please.." She said.

( listen who ever you are...I want to tell you something...my mom is such greedy woman...and if you are thinking that through me she give your money so you are so wrong...she throws me out of her home also..between I'm happy that I leave her...but please leave me....you..you talk to her...she give your money to you....but through me....)

"Vo toh vakt hee btayega..." Saying this he gets up from the chair and goes towards his man.

( time will tell...)

"Isko yahi par rakhna aur dekhna kahi bhaag na jaye aur haan jab tak paise nhi mil jaye yeh kahi nhi jaayegi varna tum logo ka muh tod dunga...aur haan ek aur baat jab tak yeh yaha par hai kab tak isse kahana paani bhi dete rahna"

( keep her here....and look at her..and ya remember till then I didn't get my money she didn't leave from here.. Otherwise I'll break your head in two pieces...and ya till then she's here give her food and water... )

"OK boss" his men nodded his head.

He glare her and leaves from there and other men's also leaves from there. Naina tried to stop them. But they just ignore her.

"Please mujhe Jane do please...mujhe apne pati ke paas Jana hai please..." Then she cried her heart out.

( please me...leave me...I want to go to my husband...)

"Just because of you mom every time I suffered I hate you...I hate you...I hate you a lot and a lot...I miss you papa...I really miss you...kyu mujhe aap iss duniya mei chod ke chle gye.. Kyu...please come na..."

( why dad ?? Why ?? You leave me here )

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

Seconds become minutes , minutes become hours , hours become days, and days become weeks. One week was done and no one comes there to find her. Her mom also not picking anyone's call. And just because of her she's sitting in this room. Her eyes were red and puffy due to continues tears. And still her tears rolling down her cheeks.

Suddenly a sound comes from her stomach and she look at those breads which was placed beside her. From a past week she's eating bread only. She get too bored eating them and angry too on her destiny.

Finally she takes two bread and eat them and then drink water. Then she keep sitting on her place and don't know when she sleep there.

After few hours she's wake up and it was raining heavily and she's sitting near the window and watching outside. She's missing her sameer a lot. And a small smile comes on her lips when she remember his and her memories.

Flashback

Naina was sitting in her class and professor was teaching them. Her all attention is outside the window. She just enjoying the air and the drops of rain which was coming on her face.

Her professor see all this , he takes a chalk and throws towards her.

"Kon hai bey yeh....oops sir..." She's say annoyingly but when she see her professor. She shut her mouth.

( who's this idiot...oops sir...)

"Naina get up..." He shouted on her.

She's quietly get up and lowered her head. Her gaze fell on her friends who's giggling. She too giggles and tried to stop her laugh.

"What the hell......" He's going to say something when bell rang.

She get so happy.

"Bye sir" She takes her bag hurriedly and runs outside the class.

"Ughh...pta nhi kya hoga in bacho ka" her professor shook his head.

( don't know what will happen with this children's )

"Jo manzoor e khuda hoga" she said before leaving and everyone laugh.

When she's running she collapsed with someone and that's none other than our sameer.

"Mai aapko hee dhund rha tha...vo actually bahar baarish ho rhi h toh....."  He said.

I was finding you only ..actually its raining so...)

"Toh kya ??  Chlo jldi chlo mujhe bahar bhigna hai..." She cut him off and drag him out.

( so what ?? Come fast I want to play in rain...)

"But mam...." He tried to stop her but she just ignore him.

They come out of the college.

"Wowwwwww....I'm loving this  weather" she jump like a small child. And he shook his head on her cute antics.

She runs towards some kids who's busy in playing in rain. She laugh , dance and enjoy with them a lot. And he keep looking at her. And finally in last he he smile while she busy with those children's.

Suddenly his thoughts take a break and a chilling splash comes on his face and he get shock.

He looks towards her angrily who's laughing on him. He too comes  towards her and they start playing. Both were fully wet in rain.

After lots of enjoyment they reach her house. When naina  was going out of the car she stop and looked at him. He looked at her confusingly.Then she kiss him hardly on his cheek. And he get 400 volt. Then she laugh on his expression.

FLASHBACK END

She laugh slightly remembering his face. And then after two seconds that smile vanished and she start crying again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you all liked the chapter...

THANK YOU
PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT
AND PLEASE DO FOLLOW ALSO

BYEEEE
MEET YOU ALL SOON

TARGET :- 130+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 111 31
In a world that often forgets the beauty of innocence, "Innocence Redeemed: Naina's Journey" takes you on a heartwarming and emotionally charged ride...
Haunting Touch By Yesha Jain

Mystery / Thriller

1.3K 116 1
"Ssss...sameer, what are you doing, please stay away" She was looking at him in horrified manner, and then raise up one flower vase to throw on his h...
9.4K 945 12
Hello everyone. I'm back again with a short story of Samaina. This is a story about Sameer & Naina who meets at a cafe unexpectedly. When they haven'...
1.5K 101 2
This is a sequel to my first OS "Ek Suhana Safar" After confessing love for each other in an uber ride, how will Sameer & Naina hide their relations...