Sam & Colby One Shots

By samandcolby1216

just some solby All the titles are song names More

long live
lost without you
swim
hotline bling
are you gonna kiss me or not?
sipping on fire
dead or alive
dead or alive (2)
dead or alive (3)
bloodline
up all night
dj got us falling in love
speechless
fireflies
we don't have to take our clothes off
paralyzed
bright lights
sign of the times
life is a highway
bad blood
crazier
talk fast
tidal wave
only human
cool for the summer
burn
as long as you love me
mistletoe
when christmas comes to town
santa tell me
baby it's cold outside
silent night
pillowtalk
take care
take care (2)
friends
tequila
we've lost touch
alone together
breathin'
i miss the days
he like that
i never told you
halo
halo (2)
say you won't let go
us against the world
waiting for superman
all of the stars
give me love
3 am
ballin'
better
song like you
some nights
back to december
how to save a life
chasing cars
lover
slow motion
hallucinations
getaway car
work from home
blue roses
watermelon sugar
need you now
need you now (2)
calm down
from now on
set fire to the rain
closer to the edge
eyes closed
chasing you

your love is my drug

1K 22 9
By samandcolby1216

"Colby, I swear if you keep looking at me like that..."

"Like what?" He interjects.

"Like... like that," the blonde motions with his arms to Colby's face.

"Can you explain how I keep looking at you because I'd like to know," Colby said.

Sam sighed and shifted his gaze to look back at Colby. His blue eyes seemed to stare into his soul, trying to expose secrets that Sam didn't have. But it was a soft loving look like Colby was melting in Sam's presence. The blonde boy didn't mind Colby looking at him he just minded the way he was looking at him.

"Like you're in love with me," Sam whispered, letting Colby's eyes hypnotize him once again and he subconsciously moved closer. Colby physically inhaled sharply, struck by Sams words.

"And what would you do if I was in love with you?" Colby asked. He took in the smaller ones parted lips, furrowed eyebrows, and piercing blue eyes. Sam looked at Colby shocked.

"Well... uh," Sam stuttered over his words trying to imagine Colby loving him. Colby cracked a small smile and stepped forward.

"Ok let me try again," Colby whispered, reaching out for Sams hand. "I'm in love with you, Sam."

Sam stood dumbfound, afraid to speak. His cheeks heated up at Colby's confession and with his gaze on the blonde, Sam felt like melting.

Colby traced his fingertips up Sams arm sendings shivers down Sams spine. And Sam sighed, the first real response he's had since Colby spoke. He stared into Colby's eyes and saw how much love and passion there was.

"Say it again," Sam whispered, suddenly feeling like he misheard the brunette.

"I'm in love with you," Colby said a little louder. And Sam heard it loud and clear this time. It felt like he had stopped breathing, like time had stopped and nothing else around them moved. The way Colby held his hand, intertwining their fingers, and the way his gaze was focused on the blonde made Sam forget how to breathe. He made Sam forget how to act and he was blushing like crazy.

"I look at you the way I do because I'm so in love with you, Sam," Colby breathed out. "I can't keep my eyes off of you."

All these words of affection were making Sams body heat up and his heart to hammer in his chest. Colby was so close to him, their chests almost touching. The brunettes hand squeezing Sams hand was enough to make Sam go crazy. Colby's other hand rested comfortably on Sams tiny waist, massaging his skin through his shirt.

And suddenly Sam was craving Colby so much more than a best friend should. He wanted to feel Colby's lips all over his neck, sucking hickeys onto him. He wanted to feel Colby's hands roam his body, sending shivers down Sams heated body. He wanted to become a moaning mess underneath Colby's body.

"Colby..." Sam mumbled when he felt the taller boys hand grip his waist more forcefully, causing the smaller to step forward, finally colliding their bodies.

Sam looked up at Colby, who was already looking at the older boy. There was so much love, so much passion, so much desire. His eyes seemed to twinkle before he tilted his head to the side, lips grazing Sams cheek.

"Let me kiss you, yeah?" Colby asked deeply. Sam gave the smallest of nods, holding his breath. Within seconds Colby was leaning down, his lips centimeters from Sam's. And Sam was wrapping his arms around Colbys neck.

Colby's lips were soft against Sams. They were gentle and sweet, and he tasted like strawberries. Sams mind went blank as soon as their lips touched. He wasn't thinking about anything but the feeling that was on his lips. Sam smiled against Colby's lips, breaking contact with the brunette. But Colby hugged Sam closer not wanting the boy to run. And it was over all too quickly.

"Hmm?" Colby hummed out, vibrations shooting down Sams body. His lips ghosted over Sams lips, wanting to kiss the boy again but not wanting to overstep his boundaries.

Sam pulled back and gently traced his mouth with his fingertips. They still tingled with Colby's touch. A faint blush spread across his face. Colby watched the blonde with awe, noticing how he reacted. He could feel his own heart beating against his chest and he wondered if Colby could feel it.

"I liked that," Sam whispered, leaning back in so his lips touched Colby's. Their lips crash together more forcefully, moving hastily against each other. Sam tangled his fingers through Colby's soft brown hair, tugging and pulling it softly, making Colby pant.

Colby started kissing Sams neck, loving the way small whimpers escaped his mouth. Colby's hot mouth worked his neck, sucking and biting the skin. The sensation was making Sam go insane. He groaned softly when Colby found the spot right above his collarbone.

And then their clothing got in the way. Colby's lips kissed fabric instead of skin and it made his blood boil. He wanted to see Sam in all his glory. Colby tugged the shirt over Sams head, instantly connecting their lips when it was tossed somewhere on the floor. They kissed for a few seconds, roughly, before Colby removed his own shirt. Colby pulled the blonde over to the bed, pushing him down softly. He watched Sams stomach move, up and down as his breathing became more erratic. Colby crawled on top of the boy and kissed him slowly. His fingertips ghosted over Sams chest making Sam shiver.

"Baby, please," Sam moaned when Colby had started sucking his neck once more. Colby smirked and continued his way down Sams chest until he reached the waistband of his jeans. He unzipped and pulled them off in one swift motion causing Sam to gasp. His hands ran up and down Sams pale legs, taking in his body.

Sam started fumbling with Colby's belt, trying not to think about the feeling of Colby's hands touching him. Colby stopped the boy and pinned his hands against the mattress. He kissed the top of Sams nose.

"Do you want this?" Colby asked. His eyes were wide and he quickly glanced down at Sams lower half. Sam was confused, maybe he didn't want this. Maybe he was just trying to satisfy Colby's wish and not his own. Maybe he's been lonely for so long that any sort of affection turns him on. But his mind wandered back to the way Colby looked at him. He realized he looks at Colby the same way Colby looks at him: with love, passion, desire, need.

Colby asks the question again, "Do you want this?"

"Yes, Colby. I need you," Sam whimpered, desperate for Colby's touch. The brunette stared at Sam for a second, maybe trying to catch Sam lying, or seeing if he would change his mind- Sam didn't know. But Colby was taking too long of a time and so Sam took matters into his own hands. He flipped them over so now Sam was straddling the brunette, who looked suddenly confused. 

Sam pulled down Colby's jeans letting them fall to the floor before kissing Colby. It was rough and needy, Sam letting whimpers and whines escape his lips. And Colby drank them in like medicine. Their hips moved together slowly like they were trying to prolong the process.

Although Sam didn't like to dominate he sucked hickeys into Colby's skin before he lets the brunette flip them back around. Colby sucks the pale inner thigh of Sams stretched legs until his lips wrapped around Sams clothed buldge. And Sam couldn't hold back his moans as Colby's warm mouth enclosed around him.

"Baby, please," he moaned again, bucking his hips upwards. He pulled at Colby's hair, keeping his face in that position not wanting Colby to stop.

Colby slipped two fingers underneath the waistband of Sams boxers. He lifted his hips letting Sam swivel out of his boxers. Colby kissed the tip before retreating back to Sams lips. Sam reaches down to palm Colby through his boxers and Colby moans into Sams mouth.

And Colby was deep inside Sam, loud moans escaping both of their mouths, bed rocking against the wall, lips attached to lips when Sam suddenly stopped. He stopped his movements and pulled away from Colby to look him in the eyes. His hands cupped Colby's face.

"What's wrong?" Colby breathes, feeling how tight Sam was around him. His movements slowed as well, propping himself up on his hands above Sam. Sam traced Colby's lips, his jaw, his neck and smiled.

"Say it again," Sam whispered. Colby thrusted hard into Sam, making the blonde moan. He continued thrusting and leaned back down to be level with Sams ear.

"I'm in love with you," Colby said, biting Sams earlobe. He kissed Sams jaw, watching his eyes roll to the back of his head.

"Again." Sam arched his back. Sam moved his hips again, knitting his fingers back in Colby's hair.

"I'm so in love with you," Colby moaned. "So in love with the way you make me feel, with you moaning my name, with you looking at me like I'm your drug and you can't get enough."

Sam was breathless hearing Colby's words as he thrusted into him. His back arched as he was close. Colby wrapped his hand around Sams member and started to move his hand in align with his hips.

"You're my drug," Sam whimpered. He was so close. "And I'm addicted."

And with that Sam was spilling all over Colby's chest as he felt Colby release inside of him. The brunette flops onto the bed besides Sam and laces their fingers together. Sam nuzzles into Colby's side, throwing his leg over Colby's body. He kissed the tanned skin on his shoulder and slowly fell asleep.

——

Maybe it was the fact that Sam woke up alone that morning and never saw Colby again or maybe it was the fact that Colby lied to him- Sam didn't know. All he knew was now that Colby was gone, he was having withdrawals. He watched the dark bruises fade away from his body and the nail marks disappeared. He spent most days in bed, not having enough energy to get up. He screamed and threw things against his wall until his neighbors yelled at him to stop. Some nights he cried himself to sleep hugging a pillow against his body. Other nights he stared at his ceiling fan until the early morning sun came through his blinds. He took other medications trying to get the same satisfaction that Colby gave him but when it didn't, he grew angry. And Sam screamed for Colby every day but he knew he wasn't coming back. And maybe that's what killed Sam- the pain of not having his drug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.2K 89
Just another book!!!
318K 2.5K 49
Imagines of Trap house but mostly Colby Enjoy :)
9.6K 226 22
𝕀𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕝 π•₯𝕠 π•‘π•’π•£π•’π••π•šπ•€π•– π•šπ•€π•π•’π•Ÿπ••
99.9K 932 64
Some smut, some fluff solby oneshots