π‚πŽππ’π“π€ππ“ π‚π‘π€π•πˆπ...

Von savvish

❝We are made of all those who have broken and built us.❞ [robin buckley x fem!oc] [stranger things; s3] Mehr

EXTENDED SUMMARY
CAST + PLAYLIST
EPIGRAPH
1 - BOTTLED UP LIES
2 - INDIANA FLYER
3 - PHOEBE CATES
4 - ACCESSING THE DOOR
5 - ERICA IN AMERICA
6 - UNDERGROUND
7 - THE COMMS ROOM
8 - BOUND TO NOTICE
9 - WANNA BE NORMAL
10 - TRUTH SERUM
12 - NANCY & JONATHAN
13 - THE GIRL WITH POWERS
14 - GIRLFRIENDS
15 - THE GRISWOLD FAMILY
16 - NEVERENDING STORY
17 - IN LOVING MEMORY
EPILOGUE

11 - BATHROOM STALLS

10.9K 434 705
Von savvish

。・:*:・★

         BACK TO THE FUTURE BEGAN PLAYING ON THE SCREEN. Zoe had heard good things about it, but she had yet to watch it, planning to go see it with her father. Her mind stopped working for a moment, thinking about her father again. Today was the 4th of July. She knew that much. She knew he was probably out at the carnival as they spoke, hoping that his daughter might show up after a week of being missing. Sam was understandably worried sick, his only family left (that being his daughter) had left him too. And that left him petrified. Zoe could only hope he was alright, and that she would reunite with him soon enough.

"You three! Sit!" Dustin demanded, ushering the three drugged teenagers into the movie theatre seats.

"No! No! No! These seats are too close!" Robin complained and Zoe had to agree. Her favorite seat was definitely in the middle, where she could all the sounds, music, and the movie a hundred times better.

"Then don't watch the movie." Dustin deadpanned.

"We wanna watch it." Robin interjected.

"Then watch it!" Dustin yelled, clearly fed up with the three. His yelling had only made everyone else in the theater annoyed, telling the boy to be quiet or leave. He turned his attention back to the older teenagers, this time— his voice was hushed. "Whatever you do, don't... go... anywhere."

"Fine, Dad." Steve remarked, causing Zoe and Robin to laugh along with him. Dustin and Erica rolled their eyes, moving onto a different row with two available seats. Steve began eating the popcorn that he picked up from the trash, and although Zoe had found it disgusting, she couldn't care less. She hadn't eaten in forever and it didn't matter what passed her filter anymore.

Zoe rubbed her throat, groaning in pain. "God, I'm so thirsty." She complained.

Robin honestly wanted to make her feel better, "Let's go get a drink then!" She suggested. She watched as Zoe's eyes lit up at the suggestion, making her heart beat just a little bit faster. The two girls, plus Steve successfully sneaked out of the theatre without Erica noticing.

Zoe was the first one to hit up the water fountain, downing the cold liquid as fast as she could. The feeling brought a sense of euphoria, and she never wanted anything more than this. Zoe reluctantly let Steve go next, as much as she wanted more. "That's amazing." Steve commented, hogging the fountain all for himself.

"So, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but... I'm pretty sure... that mom was trying to bang her son." Robin commented, letting the two know about her discoveries about the movie.

"Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?" Steve asked.

Zoe furrowed her eyebrows, "Yeah, I think so."

"But they're the same age?" Steve was definitely confused.

"No, but he went back in time." Robin explained causing the three to rant about the logistics of the movie. Eventually, Robin had enough, and kicked Steve from the fountain, wanting some of the cold water for herself as well.

Steve and Zoe found themselves looking up at the ceiling, the lights creating some dazzling effect. Robin than began staring at the sky in curiosity, awe-struck by the pretty view the lights provided. Quickly, Zoe clutched on her stomach, knowing exactly what was about to happen. And by the looks of it, Robin and Steve looked just as sick as her. The three of them ran towards the girls bathroom, finding themselves occupying a stall next to the other— puking to their heart's content.

Zoe pulled her hair back, hoping not to get any vomit on her already messy hair. After she emptied out her stomach, she grabbed a few pieces of toilet paper and wiped her mouth, flushing it down the toilet along with the rest of her contents. As the other two had done the same, Zoe propped her knees up, voluntarily holding them against her chest. "The ceiling stopped spinning for me." Robin commented. "Is it still spinning for you guys?"

Steve and Zoe looked up, coming to the same conclusion as Robin. The ceiling had stopped spinning for them as well. "You think we puked it all up?"

Zoe groaned, "I don't know about you guys, but I still feel like it's in my system. Ask me something."

Steve huffed a laugh, "Okay, this question goes out to you girls— when's the last time you guys peed your pants?"

Zoe and Robin answered, "Today." Although the two girls couldn't see each other, they both were surprised with the others answer.

"What?" Steve asked.

"When the Russian doctor took out the bone saw." Robin stated, causing Zoe and Steve to laugh. "It was just a little bit though!"

Steve laughed, "Yeah, it's definitely still in her system. What about you Zoe? Why did you pee today?"

Zoe smiled into her arms, "When my nail was being ripped out of my finger. I couldn't hold it in anymore." She admitted embarrassingly, causing Robin and Steve to laugh as well.

"Alright, my turn." Robin said. "Have you guys... ever been in love?"

Steve groaned slightly, "Yep. Nancy Wheeler. First semester, senior year." He made the sound effect of a lame gun being shot off.

"Oh, my God. She's such a priss." Robin said, not impressed with Steve's lame answer. Neither was Zoe, who happened to believe that Nancy was just like any other suburban girl.

Steve hummed, "Turns out, not really." He wanted to turn the attention from him. "What about you Zoe? You haven't answered yet."

Zoe frowned, "No. I've never been in love. But I would like to. Even if it ends in heartbreak, I think it's just part of the experience, right? But, there's definitely someone on my mind. How about you Robin? Have you ever been in love?" Zoe asked. Robin stayed silent. "Guys? Did you OD over there?"

Robin stifled a laugh, "Nope, still alive."

Zoe heard Steve get up from his stall, motioning for Zoe to follow him into Robin's stall. So she did. Robin stared at her hands, avoiding contact from her two friends. "What's wrong Robin? Your never this quite." Zoe moved in closer to the girl, while Steve sat on the other side, just as concerned.

"I'm not like your other friends. And I'm not like Nancy Wheeler." She replied plainly. Zoe and Steve furrowed their eyebrows.

"That's exactly why we like you, Robin." Steve tried comforting her, but she kept going.

"Do you guys remember what I said about Click's class? About me being jealous and, like, obsessed?" Steve and Zoe nodded in return. "It isn't because I had a crush on you Steve." She said. Zoe furrowed her eyebrows, that was not the impression she had gotten when they were talking about Click's class but now that she thought about it— it certainly made sense. "It's because... she wouldn't stop staring at you."

Zoe was very confused, and so was Steve apparently. "Mrs. Click?"

Robin chuckled, "Tammy Thompson." She continued. "I wanted her to look at me. But... she couldn't pull her eyes way from you and your stupid hair. And I didn't understand because you would get bagel crumbs all over the floor. And you asked dumb questions. And you were a douchebag. And— and you didn't even like her and... I would go home... and just scream into my pillow." She explained.

Realization struck Zoe a lot sooner than it did Steve.

"But Tammy Thompson's a girl."

Robin's eyes flickered nervously to Zoe before going back to Steve. Softly she said, "Steve."

"Yeah?" Robin looked at him, trying to get him to understand as easily as Zoe understood. "Oh."

Robin let her vision fall, "Oh." She mocked. Robin was mostly nervous about Zoe's reaction. But Zoe held a blank stare, her emotions were quite undetectable. Of course, Zoe had to admit, she was quite happy about Robin's reveal. But was Tammy still important to Robin? Did Zoe even stand a chance? She couldn't tell.

"Holy shit." Steve laid back against the wall, his emotions were quite all over the place as well.

The three teenagers sat in silence. Processing the new information. "Zoe... did you guys OD over there?" She asked, trying to lighten up the mood.

"No, I just, uh... just thinking. I mean, yeah. Tammy Thompson, you know, she's cute and all, but... I mean, she's a total dud." Steve ranted. Zoe's eyebrows quirk up in amusement and curiosity, wondering where the hell Steve going with this. But unbeknownst to both Robin and Zoe, Steve had figured out a lot more since Robin's short revelation. And perhaps, he could help his two friends out.

Robin didn't care about Tammy that much, because she had someone much better on her mind. But that didn't stop her from defending Tammy. "She is not."

"Yes, she is. She wants to be, like, a singer. She wants to move to, like, Nashville and shit." Steve spoke, causing Zoe to smile.

"She has dreams!"

"She can't even hold a tune. She's practically tone-deaf. Have you heard her? All the time." Robin laughed as Steve kept ranting about how terrible Tammy was. He began singing atonally until Robin cut him off."You see me now tonight, You see me—"

"Shut up. She does not sound like that." Robin laugh, making her statement just a bit weaker. Even Zoe was laughing now, applauding to Steve's on point impression. "You sound like a muppet!"

"She sounds like a Muppet. She sounds like a Muppet giving birth." Steve counter-argued. He then began singing like Kermit, "And if you could hold me tight, we'll be holding on forever." Both Robin and Zoe joined in on the singing, laughing as Robin had admitted that it was indeed very true.

The laughter died down, leaving the atmosphere in a good mood. Steve began talking again. "And you know, I like to think I've been a lot more perceptive than before. So, here's my best advice when I say, stop dwelling over Tammy Thompson. Not when there's a much better girl right next to you." Robin turned to Zoe, causing both girls to blush in embarrassment. "I'll leave you guys to it, I guess." Steve stood up, walking out of the girls bathroom, feeling much more accomplished.

Zoe shuffled in her spot, staring at Robin as she twirled her hair. "So...." Zoe trailed off, fiddling with her fingers.

Robin turned to look at the ceiling, "So.... hows uh, that finger doing?" She pointed to Zoe's hand.

Zoe wiggled her fingers in response, "It's getting better. Thanks for saving me by the way."

Robin smiled, "Of course. What else was I supposed to do? Let them hurt you?" She joked, nudging Zoe's leg with her foot.

Zoe smiled in return, "Look, please stop me if you get uncomfortable but... I really like you. More than friends. I made up this lie, that I had this huge crush on Steve Harrington, but that wasn't true. I just didn't want my friends to know about you, because you are so amazing, and I didn't want anyone thinking any less of you. Your so cool, without even trying, and I guess, it kinda scares me." Zoe spilled, revealing everything that she had kept bottled up. 

Robin sniffled, causing Zoe to look up from her hands. A tear fell down Robin's face. She looked up, meeting eyes with Zoe. "I actually try. I try so hard to be cool around you. Because truth is, I like you too." A large smile adorned the girl's faces as the tears welled up in their eyes, all happy cries.

"I wanna kiss you but, I just threw up, so I don't wanna mess this up." Zoe confessed, wiping the tears out of her eyes.

Robin laughed, "Screw that! I've been waiting way to long for this very moment." Robin leaned in, pressing a quick kiss on Zoe's lips. The girl smiled before dragging Robin back onto her. Zoe wrapped her arms around Robin's neck, enjoying the moment while it lasted. The two broke the much longer kiss due to air that had escaped their lungs. Robin supported herself on her hands, trapping Zoe against the stall.

Perhaps, the moment would have lasted much longer if they door hadn't swung open with a large sound, causing both girls to jump apart. The two embarrassingly looked towards the people who entered the bathroom, seeing Steve behind Dustin and Erica. Steve's eyes widen, "I tried to stop them! I did!" He defended himself.

Dustin groaned, "Look— you two are very cute, don't get me wrong, but we've got bigger issues at the moment!" Zoe nodded, climbing out of the stall along with Robin. "Come on! We've got to get out of here!" And perhaps, if they actually managed to escape the Russians, Zoe could finally find the love she had been waiting for.

AUTHORS NOTE!

My babies deserve nothing but happiness.
Also the mom of Roe/Zobin is my bestie happylupins who has supported this book since the very beginning. ILYSM LEE!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

276K 9.7K 20
Danielle Mayfield is in for a lot of trouble when she gets involved with a Scoops Ahoy employee. [Robin Buckley x fem!OC] [minor Steve Harrington x...
112K 3.2K 23
"He'll never love you like me!" {Book One in the 'Expectations' Series} {Nancy Wheeler x Female Oc} {Based on Stranger Things season 1}
1.5K 54 12
Robin's favourite Scoops Ahoy regular starts to get a little concerned. Season 3 (Robin Buckley x Fem!oc)
22.4K 565 17
"why, in god's name, would i pretend to date you?" "it would make robin jealous," steve smirked robin buckley x fem. oc