𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊 ❉ 𝐣𝐣𝐤...

By tropicalxsabotage

❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════... More

•◦ 00 ◦•
•◦ 01 ◦•
•◦ 02 ◦•
•◦ 03 ◦•
•◦ 04 ◦•
•◦ 05 ◦•
•◦ 06 ◦•
•◦ 07 ◦•
•◦ 08 ◦•
•◦ 09 ◦•
•◦ 10 ◦•
•◦ 12 ◦•
•◦ 13 ◦•
•◦ 14 ◦•
•◦ 15 ◦•
•◦ 16 ◦•
•◦ 17 ◦•
•◦ 18 ◦•
•◦ 19 ◦•
the surprise

•◦ 11 ◦•

33.3K 1.5K 1.8K
By tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ELEVEN
ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You stand under the door frame as you watch Jungkook fix his suit.

"Leaving? Again?"

"Yes," He turns to you as he adjusts the collar of his shirt. "But it's just a quick task. I'll be back home early."

"Promise?"

Jungkook walks over to you and presses a quick kiss on your lips, "I promise."

He walks back into the bathtroom to finish getting ready. You leave the room and head downstairs to eat the dinner Dohye made. Jungkook walks in a few minutes later and kisses your forehead.

"I'm leaving."

"No dinner?"

"I'm already late, so I can't, but I love you." Jungkook reminds.

"I love you."

He blows you a kiss before running out of the house.

"Excuse my intrusion," Dohye begins. "But Mr. Jungkook seems to be very in love with you. I've worked for many couples in my life, but none of them looked as in love as you two do."

You smile at her words and she excuses herself.

• • • •

"In then out, okay?" Jungsik comands and the boys nod. "It's only 30kg of Methamphetamine, so the unloading won't take long. Yoongi and Taehyung, you'll both be driving the van. Bring it to the drug house when it's done."

"Let's make it as quick as we can, alright guys?" Jungkook says.

"We will, but why are you so eager?" Yoongi questions.

"I'm planning to propose to my girl tonight," Jungkook announces. "Dohye set up everything and I wanna be home before she falls asleep so I can take her to the little set up."

"You're doing what?" Jungsik glares at his son.

"Proposing to her," Jungkook speaks in a slow and mocking manner. "I don't care what you or anyone else has to say."

"You're ruining your fucking life."

"Maybe," Jungkook shrugs. "But unlike you, at least I know she'll stay by my side forever."

All the boys' eyebrows raise in surprise at the shade Jungkook throws about his own mother. He stands up and walks out of the meeting room with a smirk.

• • • •

"How are you and Jungkook?" Jimin pokes at the question he's been worried to ask.

"The truth?"

"No, lie to me." Jimin says and you roll your eyes.

"Well, um... I want to leave him," You confess.

The tightening of your throat made it hard for you to speak as tears gathered in your eyes.

"But I can't."

Jimin looks at you with distress in his eyes. He hated seeing his best friend suffering right in front of him.

"There's moments when I know he's bad for me and I know I should leave him, but I love him. I love him so much, Jimin, and I don't think I can live without him."

"Love?" Jimin chuckles painfully. "If that mother fucker really loved you, he'd never even think about hurting you."

"Jimin–"

"He's so toxic for you, Y/N!" Jimin interrupts you. "You're so dumb! You deserve so much better! You deserve someone who truly loves you and treats you like a princess! Someone who cares for you and would do anything for you!"

"And Jungkook does all of those things!" You shout back. "Forget it, Jimin. I don't even know why I came to talk to you. I knew you'd just think I'm an idiot, and maybe I am, but I don't care. I just needed you to be there."

You grab your bag and leave his apartment. Jimin is left distraught, hand scratching the back of his head as he curses under his breath.

• • •

||▹track playing: my body is a cage - arcade fire||

The strong winds made by the helicopter landing on the helipad causes all the boys' hair to dishevel, their suit jackets flapping around.

The helicopter lands and a man jumps out of it. He opens the door to start unloading the cargo. Taehyung opens the back of the van and they start the process.

Jungkook is left to deal with the money as the others unload. Not long after, he joins the boys to help.

"We're looking at him right now, boss," The girl who watches from a building's rooftop speaks into the walkie-talkie. "You say when."

"What is he doing right now?"

"He's unloading the cargo."

"Wait until he's smiling," The man orders. "I want to kill that fucker when he's happy and thinks everything's okay."

And just as if on cue,

"Another fucking successful mission!" Jungkook shouts above the noises of the departing helicopter. "I swear we're gonna rule the fucking world!"

"There's that smile, boss."

The man looks at the picture of him and his son on his desk, "End him."

"Copy that."

The girl charges her M40 rifle. She closes one eye and the open one looks through the aim-point. She watches him laugh for a moment, her finger hovering over the trigger before pushing down on it.

The bullet of a M40 travels almost as fast as the speed of sound, meaning, if someone shoots at your heart, you wouldn't even hear the sound of the gun that killed you.

A/N: this is totally not true, but it sounds bad ass to me so 🤚🏼

• • • •

The moment you saw the name 'Hoseok' light up on your screen, you knew something was wrong. Not only because he has never called you before, but something in your gut told you too.

"Hello?" You answer, almost afraid to even continue the conversation.

"Y/N..."

You run down the hospital hallways and into the waiting room. The only ones there were Namjoon and Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung on their way to the drug house. Duty first.

"Where is he?" You try to remain calm.

"The bullet missed his heart by an inch. He's in surgery right now." Namjoon announces.

You chuckle and shake your head, "This is a joke right? Jungkook always loves to play around. He's gonna come out from those doors, right?"

"Y/N," Hoseok whispers.

"No," You shake your head in denial. "No."

A great tremor overtakes you as tears race down your cheeks. You couldn't hold the heartbreak any longer and you fall to the floor as your grief pours out in a flood of uncontrollable tears.

Hoseok kneels down beside you and embraces you tightly, never once letting go of you as you cry your heart out.

• • • •

"He's a strong man, Y/N, and you know that," Hoseok speaks.

You're both sitting on a chair and his arm is around your shoulder.

"I don't know about you, but a gun killing him was never the way I imagined him dying. He's too strong for those little shits." Namjoon tries to encourage and you chuckle, tears still flowing out of your eyes.

Jungsik storms into the waiting room with six of his men, startling all three of you.

"Where is he?!" He roars.

"He's still in surgery," Namjoon informs him. "A nurse said the doctor was almost done."

"Good," Jungsik nods. "Because we're taking him."

"Taking him?" You question.

"Yes, taking him." Jungsik repeats.

"Are you crazy?!" You stand up and slowly walk towards him. "He was shot so close to the heart he could've died. Now he's just about to get out of a incredibly dangerous surgery and you want to take him?"

"I do and I will. He needs to hide. If Howon ever finds out Jungkook's still alive, he'll try to kill him again, but this time he'll make sure he succeeds."

"You're not taking him anywhere."

"You're no one to tell me what I can and cannot do, little girl," Jungsik steps closer to you. "He's my son and I'm the one that protects him when he fucks up."

"You're putting his life in danger!"

"No!" Jungsik shouts, annoyance growing inside of him. "You are!"

You swallow harshly and hold back the tears of anger.

"After this, you're never seeing him again. Jungkook will become a new person. He'll have a new identity. He'll live somewhere far from this city and you won't be part of his life anymore."

"No," You say weakly.

"Yes," Jungsik answers. "There'll be a guard with him 24/7 who will make sure he never tries to contact you."

"You can't do that," You shake your head, the tears finally falling down.

"I can't?" Jungsik chuckles at your underestimation. "Watch me. As of now, Jungkook is dead to you."

"You fucking asshole!" You slap Jungsik across the face and one of his men grabs you, wrapping his arms around you. "You deserve every bad thing that happens to you, you fucking piece of shit!"

The man presses a wet towel against your nose and you take in the strong fumes. Your muffled yelling is the last thing they all hear before you black out in the man's arms.

• • • •

||▹track playing: hold on to your life (acoustic) - sam tinnesz ||

You wake up on your bed and instantly sit up, looking around the bed for you phone. It sits on your nightstand and you quickly grab it. You click on Jungkook's name and press the phone to your ear.

"The number you are trying to reach–"

"No," You mutter and retry again.

"The number you are trying to reach–"

"No, no, no, no!" You hit the mattress continuously.

You suddenly get an idea and dial Hoseok.

"Please answer," You whisper to yourself, breath shaky. "Please."

"Hello?"

"Hoseok! Are you with him?"

Hoseok glances at the back of the ambulance where two paramedics are looking after Jungkook who isn't in the best condition.

"No," He lies.

"Hoseok, please. I know you're with him," You sob. "Please let me talk to him. I'm begging you."

"I can't." Hoseok feels his chest sting.

"Hoseok, please don't do this. Please. Just let me talk to him. A few seconds, that's all I'm asking for."

"He isn't awake yet, Y/N."

"Then why can't you let me talk to him?"

"Jungsik instructed me not to. You can't talk to him whether he's still out or if he's awake."

"Please, Hoseok." You continue to beg.

Hoseok hears the desperation in your tone. He sighs and stretches his hand to the back.

"Put the phone against his ear." You hear him order.

There's a few seconds where all you hear is shuffling, but then it quiets down. Cold tears continue to stream down your face.

"Jungkook," You speak, voice fragile. "Baby, I don't know if you can hear me, but if you can, I love you... I love you so much. I'm not going anywhere, okay? I'll be here waiting for you, so when you wake... please come back to me."

══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════

It only gets crazier from here.
Just you wait...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 9.6K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
421K 35.4K 162
•|BTS × Reader|• [COMPLETED] [UNEDITED] PLEASE READ BOOK 1 FIRST!!!!! Published: 17/03/20 Word count: 100,000+ Chapter count: 135
227K 8.2K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
746K 33.6K 20
❝And that's where I messed up. I fucked you, made you mine countless times, even fell in love with you!❞ Jungkook confesses without realizing it. ❝I'...