The Man She Betrayed

By mahumwrites

Is it fair to let a mistake define a person? .......... "Miss...?" he assessed my face with his calculative... More

CHARACTERS
Prologue
1. A Blast From The Past
2. The Unwanted Arrangement
3. Facing The Hate
4. Drunken Misery
5. A Date With Mr. Awkward
6. Karma Is A Bitch
7. Making New Friends
8. A Sight Of Greek God
9. Incapable Of A Change
10. Put A Ring On It
11. Lunch With Mr. Dreamy Eyes
12. A Spoonful Of Pettiness
13. The Mystery Called Clara
14. The Vincent Brothers
15. Side effects Of Rain
16. Subtle Exchange Of Warmth
17. One Kiss, Two Kiss
18. No Place For Love
19. A Planned Mistake
20. How Not To Fall
21. Of Coffee And Club
22. The Test Of Self Control
23. First Of Apologies
24. A Gloomy Wedding
25. Back To Work
26. Ghosts Of The Past
27. The Tainted Memory
28. A Pinch Of Misunderstanding
29. No Second Chances
30. Betrayal For The Betrayer
31. It's The Alcohol Talking
32. Uncomplicated... And Boring
33. The Plethora Of Adversities
34. Elephant In The Room
35. Amidst The Laughters
36. In Sickness And Health
37. The Only Savior
38. Unlike A Responsible Adult
39. In His Warm Embrace
40. Caught In The Lies
41. Haunted By The Past
42. Once A Cheater
43. The Last Hope
44. Moving Out At Last
45. The Fear Of Truth
46. The Silent Girl
47. Save Me From Misery
48. Damaged Beyond Repair
49. A New Beginning
50. Pushing The Buttons
51. The Art of Cooking
52. My Better Half
53. Laugh Again
54. Kisses Under The Rain
55. Twenty Questions
56. The First Of Dates
58. Falling In Love
59. Let It Out
Epilogue

57. Breathtakingly Beautiful

238K 8.7K 1K
By mahumwrites

Clara

His one hand was on the steering wheel while his other hand was resting on my thigh, the heat radiating to my skin through the thin cloth. He hadn't told me where he was taking me and I didn't care as long as I get to spend some time with him.

"How long?" I asked.

He replied, "Just few more minutes." That's what he had said 15 minutes ago. We have been in the car for almos an hour now and the scenery around us had changed from tall buildings to a more rustic setting.

"We are here." he said, stopping in front of a lake. There was a pathway leading from the bridge on the lake to a house surrounded by greenery and trees.

"A lake house?" I asked.

"You said you didn't like crowded places." he said and I chucked.

"I didn't mean you rent a whole lake house." I said in awe. Walking out of the car, I looked around. This place was unbelievably beautiful. As far as I could see, there was clear water and lush, green plants. Not a single house in sight to disturb the resident of this house. If it was someone else with me, I would have grown paranoid but not with Aaron.

"It's mine." he said and I turned to gawk at him with widened eyes. It made him chuckle and he shrugged in return.

We passed over the bridge to the other side of lake. Beneath us, moonlight was illuminating the lake in a pearly manner and the specific smell of damp mud soothed my senses.

The house looked really serene and peaceful from a distance. Lacing his fingers with mine, he took me along him. We stepped through the stones specially carved out as a pavement to the main door of the house.

"Wow. It's so breathtaking." I ogled the exterior of the house in owe. It looked like those houses in the mountains shown in movies. Places like these are perfect to spend time when you want to cut yourself from the world.

Once we reached the door, a tall, middle-aged woman opened it. She welcomed us and led us inside. I gaped at the warm and cozy interior of the house. We were in the living room right now, where two sofa sets were arranged around a large fireplace. Everything in this place reeked of sophistication.

"Is everything set, Liz?" Aaron asked the woman and she nodded. "Great. You can go spend the weekend with your family. We'll probably stay for two days here."

She nodded and then left. The idea of spending two days with Aaron in this place was creating a turbulence in my heart and stomach both.

"Two days? I don't have any clothes with me." I said, realising.

"Don't worry. You can find everything from a scrunchie to a ballgown here." he said, stepping closer to me.

"Really?" I asked, not believing his words.

"I can prove it but right now, there are other important things to do." he said, smirking.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Have you completely forgetten about the date?" he angled his head and that made me realise about it.

"Oh." I whispered.

He led me through another door to the helical stairs. They ended in the seating area of the second floor. This room was just like the living room in the first floor, though bigger. On the other side of the huge room was a glass door covered with blue curtains. Sliding the curtains, he slid the door open and I gasped at the immaculate arrangement.

Through the balcony, the whole area was visible. Like I had guessed, there was no house as far as I saw, just the lake. A table for two was placed in the middle of the balcony with two comfy chairs on both sides. There were multiple food items on the table and a bottle of wine, with a large candle in the middle illuminating the area. The sky above us filled with bright stars just added to the already perfect arrangement.

"It's perfect Aaron." I said in appreciation, still staring at the scene in front of me.

He held the chair for me as I sat down. While he poured wine, I served the appetising food on my plate. There were Beef tenderloin steak, Salmon smoked pasta, honey glazed prawns and assorted brownies for dessert.

As soon as I took my first bite, my taste buds exploded in pleasure. Aaron stared at me in amusement as I tasted each and every item in the menu and by tasted, I meant finished almost half of the huge servings.

We talked while eating, about the place and the serenity of the atmosphere. He told me how he used to come to this place when her mother was alive. I never asked what happened to her until now and he told me that she died when he was 15, in an accident.

He then changed the topic to my likes and dislikes. He asked about my favorite dish, favorite movie, favorite actor, favorite song and all other such things.

"So on a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate this date?" he asked, curiosity dripping from his face.

"An easy 11." I grinned and took a sip of wine. The sharp taste contrasted well with the lightly marinated steak and I closed my eyes to relish the taste.

In front of me was Aaron, looking like a Greek God even while eating. He was wearing a black three piece suit that accentuated the hard contours of his body with his hair slicked back in an effortless way. His beard was nicely trimmed, as if he just went to a salon. I have seen handsome people before but Aaron's personality just makes him shine brighter than anyone else.

After the dinner finished, I helped in taking the dishes back to the kitchen. He then excused himself saying he needed to use the restroom and I came to the balcony. I captured a picture of the starry sky and the glorious scene in front of me. The lake was looking majestic, a perfect place to take a swim, even for someone who doesn't like water that much.

While admiring the nature, I felt a masculine chest behind me. I didn't need to turn out to know who it was, the scent was enough.

"You look so breathtaking right now." Aaron said from behind me and snaked his arm around my waist. I took a deep breath as he put all my hair on my right shoulder, clearing the left side.

"So fucking gorgeous." he muttered. After a brief moment, I felt his lips on the skin behind my ears. It made me let out a small moan at the sudden rush of emotions. I angled my neck and his lips descended alone the curve of my neck, peppering small kisses all along.

His mouth sucked the skin where my neck met my shoulder and my eyes closed on their own. With my face burning as a result of the kiss, I rested my head back and let his mouth do wonders.

He kissed, licked, sucked and bit the sensitive skin, until I was a breathing mess and heat has pooled in between my legs. Slowly turning me around, he leaned down to engage my lips in a passionate kiss.

Our tongue slid into each other mouth as I tasted the wine off his tongue. His hand that was holding my stomach moved to my thighs and he pulled them up, hooking them again around his waist.

Supporting my butt with his hands, he took me inside. Our mouths were still attached to each others. Once we were in front of the fireplace like the one that was downstairs, he kneeled and lay me down on the soft rug on the floor.

I arched my back and his hands immediately moved to the zip on my back, unzipping it within no time. Seconds later, the dress was thrown away and I was lying under him in just a black set of undergarments.

He broke the kiss for a momemt and stared at me with hooded eyes. I squirmed under his heated gaze and using all the courage I had, took the coat off his body. He helped me as I attempted to unbutton his shirt, revealing his toned body.

I felt weirdly confident, probably because of all the wine I had. Once the shirt was off, my fingers moved to his pants but he stopped me and pinned my hands above my head.

"Not yet." he whispered and I let out a small groan. Leaning down, he continued kissing my neck, applying a little pressure, enough to leave a hickey. I moaned his name and he chucked against my skin. His free hand curved around my torso and I arched my back once again.

His rough hands against mine caused butterflies to appear inside my stomach. There was a pull, a knot inside my abdomen that only he can undo.

With a swift moment, he undid my bra, leaving me naked under him. After that, he treated me like I was some precious creature, kissed each inch of me and when I was trembling under him with need, only then he entered me, causing a series of moans to leave from my mouth when we both reached the ecstasy.

________________________

For all the thirsty wattpadians out there, this one's for you. :p I can't write explicit scenes so I hope that's enough detail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
165K 3.3K 54
- Now his face was inches away from me as his breathe fanned my lips "I am sorry for this forgive me" he whispered softly in my ears Before I could...
6.2K 202 11
"Aaron..." She giggled as I ran my nose down along the side of her neck. That's my favourite sound...her laugh. "I'm trying to study, if I don't st...
1.7M 63.6K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...