Surrender: The Flash (2)

Book_Lover_37 tarafından

"What made you change your mind?" "I just realized I have to stop thinking about the future and live in the m... Daha Fazla

About/Disclaimer/Cast
Season One Recap
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
8.1.0
8.1.1
8.1.2
8.1.3
8.1.4
8.1.5
8.2.0
8.2.1
8.2.2
8.2.3
8.2.4
9.0
9.1
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
10.0
10.1
10.2
11.0
11.1
11.2
12.0
12.1
12.2
12.3
13.0
13.1
13.2
13.3
13.4
13.5
14.0
14.1
14.2
14.3
14.4
15.0
15.1
15.2
15.3
15.4
16.0
16.1
16.2
16.3
16.4
17.0
17.1
17.2
17.3
17.4
17.5
18.0
18.1
18.2
18.3
18.4
19.0
19.1
19.2
19.3
20.0
20.1
20.2
21.0
21.1
21.2
21.3
22.0
22.1
22.2
23.0
23.1
23.2
23.3
23.4
That's a Wrap!

22.3

732 21 0
Book_Lover_37 tarafından

22.3 group hug moment

The loud beeping in the room catches our attention. "Cisco, it's your meta-human alert app," Caitlin says as we turn to the computer screen.

"That's the high-rise development on the west side," Joe says.

"Hundreds of people live there," Iris adds.

"Ramon, we're up," Harry says as they get to work. "Let's go. Set that pulse off right now. Allen, you need to start generating that refracting field right now."

"But Black Siren can take down this building at any point," Barry argues. "Wha... all those people, Wells."

"How many more people are gonna die while we wait?" Harry asks.

"Guys, which is it?" Joe asks.

"I think I just got the worst idea of all time," Cisco says.

🔥⚡️

I was outside, patrolling the cluster of buildings Black Siren was around as Caitlin and Cisco went to talk to her, dressed as their evil, Earth-2 doppelgängers.

When I see the small flicker of lightning running around Central City, I sigh in relief, knowing Cisco and Caitlin won't have to be with Black Soren much longer. "Guys, everything working alright?" I ask Harry through the comms.

"We're a go," Iris answers as I sigh.

Soon, I notice the large frequency wave travel through the city. I smile as I then later hear Joe say, "Guys, we did it. Bring them all in."

"Copy that," Me and Barry say in unison.

"We're on cleanup," He adds as we head over to bring all the meta humans in.

🔥⚡️

We watch as Black Siren tries to use her scream through the pipeline cell. "What's that?" Cisco asks sarcastically. "I can't... I can't hear you through the double-paned soundproof glass. It's... it's kind of hard to make out what you're saying."

Me, Barry and Caitlin share a look as we chuckle at his antics. "So should we tell Sara and Captain Lance about her?" Caitlin asks.

"No, I've seen what interacting with your family's doppelgangers can do," Barry says,

"It's not even Laurel," I say, crossing my arms.

"No. It's just a poor imitation," Cisco says. "Speaking of, that was a pretty good Killer Frost you did back there."

"Guess I was in the right head space to play a cold, vicious killer," Caitlin comments.

"How you doing, are you okay?" Barry asks her.

"No. But I think I'm gonna be. Being out there with you guys, fighting meta-humans, saving people... It's the first time I felt normal in a long time," Caitlin says as I give her a small smile.

"Come here," I say as I go and hug her.

"This is a group hug moment," Cisco comments as we chuckle, holding out our arms as Barry and Cisco come in and join our hug.

🔥⚡️

"What is this?" Barry asks, walking into the West household, where everyone was standing together.

"Blame Iris," Cisco comments.

"Okay. I just figured that since Henry is officially back for good, we should celebrate," Iris explains. "And since Zoom is gone and the city is quiet right now."

"Oh, I appreciate it, Iris. Thank you. Hi, Tina," Henry says, turning to her.

"Hello, Henry," She greets. Jesse gets up as Henry sits down next to Tina. "Good to see you."

"Good to see you too. You look... great," Henry comments making me smile.

Barry walks over to me with a wink, grabbing a hold of my hand as he rest it on top of the chair he was leaning against. "I hope you don't mind that I invited Dr. McGee," I say.

"Seems like somebody's glad you did," Barry says as I chuckle, glancing at Henry and Tina.

"She's actually not so bad. Plus if it helps Henry...," I comment and then I sigh. "So I guess you are invincible."

"Told you," He chuckles as I follow. "The Speed Force is with us." He moves from his spot, walking closer to me. His hands fall on my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck, looking up at him. "You look beautiful," He tells me as I smile.

"Thank you," I say quietly.

"You talk to your mom?" Barry asks as I nod.

"Yeah. She's gonna- We're gonna send her back to Earth-2 once we deal with this Zoom mess," I say. "It'll be safer."

"Hey," Barry says, meeting my eyes. "It'll be okay."

I smile. "I know," I say, staring at him. My hand grazes his arm where I had hit him. "Your arm better?"

"Yup. All healed and good like before," He smiles, making me bite my lip. I lean forwards and kiss him slowly. His hands grip my waist a little tighter as my arms push his neck towards me. We pull away from each other when we hear footsteps. We turn to face everyone else, Barry's arm around my waist as I leaned into him.

"So is it true? You saved The Flash's life?" Jesse asks, walking over to Wally.

"Oh, I mean, I was just in the right place at the right time," He says.

"Proud of you, Wally," Joe tells him, "You did good."

"Thanks, dad," Wally says and Jesse chuckles. "What?"

"I'm just... I'm proud of you too," Jesse comments.

"Soup's on," Caitlin says.

"Hey! Taking out a city full of monsters makes a man hungry," Cisco says walking over.

"First, a toast," Joe says as we all raise our glass of champagne. "To family."

"To family," We all repeat, me and Barry sharing a smile with each other.

"That's my kind of toast, short and sweet. Let's eat," Cisco says as we all chuckle. We watch Cisco pause, getting a vibe.

"Cisco?" Barry asks, knowing he had a vibe.

"What... What is it? What'd you see?" I ask.

"What do you mean "see"?" Wally asks.

"Cisco gets visions," Caitlin briefly explains.

"I don't understand," Cisco mutters.

"What Cisco?" Joe asks.

"Earth-2 splitting in half. Straight down to the poles. Tell me I didn't just vibe the future. Please tell me I did not just see the end of the world!" Cisco panicks. Me and Barry pull away from each other, standing up straighter.

Zoom then runs in, holding Henry against him. "Our story continues, Flash," He says, running out with Henry. Barry is quick to run out right after him.

"Henry!"

"Oh, my God."

🔥⚡️

B A R R Y  P O V

"Dad? Dad?" I call out as I walk into my childhood home.

"It's poetic, returning to your childhood home," Jay says, Dad in his hands,

"Jay, Jay. Don't do this," I say, stepping forwards. "I'm begging you. I'm begging you! Take me. Kill me!"

"No!" Dad yells.

"You still won't believe me that you and I are the same," Jay says,

"Come on," I plead.

"Barry, look at me, son," Dad says.

"So I'm gonna have to make you believe me," Jay finishes.

"Whatever happens you have made me the happiest father..." Dad trails off.

"Dad..."

"This time, you're gonna watch your parent die just like I did," Jay says.

"No, no!" I yelled.

"And this is what's gonna make you just like me!" Jay yells moving Dad in front of him.

"Your mother and I love..." Dad starts but cuts himself off.

"Jay!" I yell. Then, I see Jay's fist through my dad's heart as I yell, "No!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

58.3K 1.1K 43
Book (2) Sequel to my Flash x OC fan-fiction, Be You're Hero. Barry finally popped the question to Ella. They were engaged! But after his father's de...
44.6K 1.5K 51
Team Flash is still recovering from the emotional and physical aftershock of the black hole that tore apart their team and Central City. Little do th...
195K 4.8K 43
Arielle Murray was hit by a wave of dark matter the same night as many other people, including Barry Allen. Not many people know he is the Flash, but...
11.5K 219 43
Famous psychologist, Aspen Brooks, moved from Starling City to Central City to see her best friends, Caitlin and Cisco. She moved here even after she...