Soriety V

By SparkleBlueDiva

It all started great , a newly grad having a promising and faithful girlfriend , and living in a luxurious c... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
,Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
The Sorority V Party
~Heated up~
Chapter Seven
A Nightmare or a insane night
Final Endings
To Be Continued

Chapter Six

8 0 0
By SparkleBlueDiva

"Please put the blade down" I pleaded, " No!...every lie you create is cut in the flesh of my own"Robin said dolefully . As the blood drip unto her lap , I realize I how much I hurted her."Baby, I love you and you know I do, my care for you raises higher than the soft fragile clouds, I care enough that once everything is financially stable, I wanted to marry you and create love ones of our own, I love you " I said while reaching out for her hand. But when I did, she looked at my hand and gently grabbed on unto it. " I love you too " she softly said, And when I strongly pulled her towards me, But When I.did ...I asked her " your still coming to the Sorority V party " , but somehow I knew what was my plan cause she bit her lip and kissed me on my neck and whispered, " yeah....I'll be there".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.2M 52.8K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC