Sweet Tooth

By NJNJ14

In a world where humans and non humans co-exist... Meet Yejide Moore. Part time waitress and part time libr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Twitter account
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Authour's note

1.4K 64 31
By NJNJ14

Started- 29/09/2019
Revamped: 27/06/2021

Hey all!

Once again, I'm so excited to show you my new work!

I decided that even though I said I'd do it much later, I really couldn't wait, lmao.

If you've read my recent work, you'll know that I like to focus on people of colour as my characters.

'Gang Life' was my first piece of work and it had a few people of colour.

As proud of it as I am, this book will be a copious amount of black culture And the cultures of other people of colour.

I want to write something on Wattpad that focuses on black people and other people of colour, without being completely negative.

A show that we don't always need to be 'hood', 'thugs' and 'urban'.

We don't just smoke weed and fight.

Don't get me wrong, there will be a little bit violence, drug use and rough language in my work but I refuse to make it the sole focus.

I don't know too much about black American culture, but I'll try my hardest, while adding some of my own, black British culture.

I hope you guys like my work.

Love, and purpose to you all.

~ Nasya. Xo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2.3K 20
π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my nose traced the faint pulse against her n...
45.7K 1.9K 17
[π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ] π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘. ━ ❝Satoria King never expected to see her ex-boyfriend after five years of their break-up, and she refuses to a...
627K 23.8K 67
"Why do you do that?" "Do what?" "Talk down on yourself. Every time you get frustrated with yourself you resort to talking bad about yourself." "Thos...
732K 42.3K 128
[mlm] The lonely Elf had waited many years to meet his bonded mate, but reality was harsher than he would have liked when he finds out his mate is no...