Wild Ones (shirbert)

Galing kay orphicology

Gilbert is head over heels for anne and everyone can tell, except for her, of course. She thinks she hates hi... Higit pa

Introduction
1: Strangers Together
2: apologizing gone wrong.
Not part of the story
3: the letter
4: dreams can come true...
Thank You!!
5: surprises all around
another thank you😂❤
6: bad days..
7: missing..... twice?
other stories?
I'm not dead!!
8: dancing and nightmares: part 1
9: Dancing and Nightmares: part 2
Authors note plz read
Wild Ones
Bonus: Wedding
help the author

Authors Note

87 4 0
Galing kay orphicology

Hey guys! I'm super sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I'm just really losing inspiration to continue this story.

That being said, I'm even more sorry to say that i will be discontinuing Wild Ones. I'm sad about this choice, and this story will keep a special place in my heart. I want to continue writing though, so I began a new shirbert story called Tragical Romance. So far, I have published the introduction and chapter one. Its better written and is going to be more realistic and less fluffy than this one.

This one will always be special to me. I will always be grateful for the amount of views, the amount of votes and comments I've gotten on this story. I will not be deleting this, so people can start reading or re-read it. I simply will not be continuing writing.

Thank you guys so much for the support, I love you all.

Goodbye, I hope you enjoyed this book while it lasted :)

-chloe

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

119K 3.4K 22
{COMPLETED - UPDATED COVER MAY 2021} Following season 2, this story surrounds the relationship of Anne and Gilbert. Including cozy chapters breaking...
321K 9.2K 60
❝ I don't want to be your quiet afternoon crush. I could, but it will never be enough to satisfy me. It won't even come close. ❞ | anne with an e | |...
115K 4.4K 32
"Wait, I love you." He said and I immediately stopped in my tracks. I turned around and looked at him. He was sobbing. He seemed to be in so much pai...
16.2K 726 31
"Sometimes I wonder what that brain of yours is thinking about." I jump and turn to see the one and only. "Gilbert. I have neither the time nor the...