Bizarre OneShots (Jojo's Biza...

By JustARandomRiter

Hello and welcome to my book of OneShots for Jojo! I will accept any requests, male or female characters, sex... More

REQUESTS *Coming Soon*
* A/N * 1/14/19 *
* A/N * 1/22/19 * New One-Shot??? *
* A/N * 3/26/19 *
* A/N * 5/27/19 *
* A/N * 7/2/19 * Q&A *
Jonathan Joestar x Fem Reader (Who Wants To Live Forever?)
Jonathan Joestar x Fem Reader (Dream Come True)
Dio Brando x Fem Reader (Long Lost Friend)
Dio Brando x Fem Reader *Lemon* (Long Lost Friend Part 2)
Dio Brando x Reader (NOT THE PEPSI)
Caesar Zeppeli x Fem Reader (Savior) *Angst*
Caesar Zeppeli x Fem Reader x Joseph Joestar (Competition)
Wamuu x Fem Reader (Spare My Life)
Noriaki Kakyoin (Cherry) x Fem Reader (The Painting)
Noriaki Kakyoin (Chibi) x Fem Reader (The Flowers)
Noriaki Kakyoin x Fem Reader (Nervous)
Noriaki Kakyoin x Fem Reader *Lemon* (Baby Fever)
Hol Horse x Fem Reader (I Will Follow You)
Old Joseph Joestar x Fem Reader (Old Geezer)
Josuke Higashikata x Fem Reader (First Date) *Lime-ish*
Rohan Kishibe x Fem Reader (Crush)
Yoshikage Kira x Fem Reader (Just Business)
Jotaro Kujo (Part 4) x Fem Reader (First Time) *Lemon*
Giorno Giovanna x Fem Reader (A Courageous Love)
Giorno Giovanna x Male Reader (Those Feelings)
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader (After School...) *Lemon*
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader (Unexpected Confessions) *Subtle Lime*
Bruno Bucciarati x Male Reader (A Capo's Life) *Angsty*
Pannacotta Fugo x Fem Reader (Jealous)
Pannacotta Fugo x Reader *Angst* (We're Over)
Ghirga Narancia x Fem Reader (Six Years Later...) *Lime*
Guido Mista x Fem Reader (Side Piece)
Guido Mista x Male Reader *Lemon* (I Like You)
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (Lost and Found)
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (The Agreement) *Lemon*
Leone Abbacchio x Fem Reader (The Accident) (Part 2 to The Agreement) *Lemon*
Bruno Bucciarati x Fem Reader x Leone Abbacchio (Love Rising)
Panacotta Fugo x Fem Reader x Ghirga Narancia (Jealous Friends)
The Passione Gang x Fem Reader (Pick Me!)
Risotto Nero x Fem Reader (The Party)
Prosciutto x Fem Reader (Misunderstood) *Lemon*
Ghiaccio x Fem Reader (Work Hard Play Hard) *Lemon*
Melone x Fem Reader (Perv) *Lemon*
Sorbet x Fem Reader x Gelato (One Or The Other)
La Squadra x Fem Reader (High School)
Risotto Nero x Fem Reader x Doppio (Turf War)
Tiziano x Reader x Squalo (Lazy Day)
Cioccolata x Fem Reader (Unlike the Others) *Lemon*
Diavolo x Fem Reader (The Consigliere) *Lemon*
Weather Report x Fem Reader (Darkness) *Angst*
Enrico Pucci x Fem Reader (Prisoner)
Pocoloco x Fem Reader (Let's Travel the World)
Johnny Joestar x Male Reader (Commitment) *Lemon*
Gyro Zeppeli x Fem Reader (Off to the Races) *Lemon*
Diego Brando x Fem Reader (A Different View) *Lemon*
Diego Brando x Reader x Johnny Joestar (The Crash)
Funny Valentine x Reader (Just a Secretary)
Hot Pants x Fem Reader (Unexpected)
Josuke 8 x Fem Reader (Friend of a Friend) *Lemon*
Dio Brando x Fem Reader x (Child) Giorno Giovanna (The Perfect Family)

Guido Mista x Fem Reader (I Think I'm Catching Feelings) *Kinda Angst*

7.5K 169 141
By JustARandomRiter

*** HELLO ALL! As always, I'm so sorry about not posting! I'm trying really hard to get some drafts I've never finished put out there for you all. I came back to 4k notifications and I was like oh my god.... lol but I apologize if I don't end up doing your request! I know I said they were open but I got lost in the requests :/. I usually try and be chronological about the order with whoever asked me first etc but I can't even figure it out and I have an ocean of requests in my "Requests" section so I deeply apologize if I don't get to it I'm trying to just put out what I can at this point. Feel free to send the request a second time to get my attention I have no issue with that. Thank you all again for your love and support hope you all are being safe out there with that pandemic going on! Love you all! :) ***

He said, "What's up? You've been staring at the ceiling for the last few minutes... Is there something going on?"

You clasped your hands together and sighed, you knew exactly what you wanted to say to him but you weren't sure how to. It was difficult to get the right words out, you could feel his eyes on you awaiting your response.

"I..."

You sighed again and sat up with your legs hanging off the side of the bed and ran your fingers through your hair (or scratched your head if you don't have hair). You couldn't say it. It was already bad enough the two of you were in this situation yet again.

"Hey, you can tell me," He spoke from behind you.

His hand reached out towards you and touched your bare shoulder. You felt the urge to shake him off but you didn't want him to think you were upset with him, because none of this was his fault.

"We... We need to stop this..."

His drew his hand away from you, "Wh-What?"

"I said we need to stop this, we can't keep going like this..."

You peered over your shoulder to see him sitting there with a sheet covering his lower half. He ran his fingers through his hair, he knew he couldn't really argue. He chewed his bottom lip and sighed.

"Y-You're right... we should cut back."

You bent over to pick up your T-shirt and underwear.

"Thanks for understanding... I'm gonna get dressed and then I'll be outta here..." You quietly spoke.

Mista hopped out of bed and threw on some shorts, "W-Well you don't have to hurry off so soon! I mean we can at least get breakfast or something!"

You shot him a small smile as you put on the remainder of your clothes, "I'm all set, thanks."

After picking up your bag you waved to him and exited his bedroom. On the way out, you happened to run into Giorno.

"Oh hey (Y/N)! You leaving so soon?"

"Uh, yeah I've got a couple of things to do..."

You awkwardly walked by him trying not to overstay your welcome.

"W-Wait!" He called as you opened the front door, "Did something happen between you and Mista?"

You sighed, "There was never a 'Me and Mista' to begin with..."

With that you left the mansion, hopefully to never return like this...

***

Mista's P.O.V.

He slammed his head back into the pillows and groaned. He was annoyed, not with you, but with himself. Why couldn't he have put aside his pride for two seconds to just let you know how he felt? Why couldn't he have just said "(Y/N), I know we agreed on just sex, but I think I'm really in love with you?" Maybe it would've changed your mind, or maybe you would've just still ran out on him, now he would never know. He turned over and buried his face in his pillow and groaned loudly. He wasn't sure how to forget you after all of this...

"This wasn't supposed to happen!" He muffled.

There was a knock at his door, he quickly rose from his bed hoping that it was you. He opened it swiftly to see that it was just Giorno standing there. He sighed.

"What's up man?"

"Nothing," He spoke, "I saw (Y/N) leave, she looked like she was in a hurry to get out of here, is everything alright?"

Mista went to sit on one of the chairs in his room, "Sure, why wouldn't it be? She's a busy girl..."

Giorno followed after him and crossed his arms, "I mean, everything doesn't look alright to me, you look upset... Is your relationship in jeopardy or something?"

Mista chuckled at his statement, "Everything's fine! And her and I? Yeah right, fat chance dude."

There he went with his pride again.

Giorno knew better, he wasn't stupid, and he knew Mista was hurting deep down. But, he didn't press him about it any further, it was up to him to figure out what he wanted.

"...Well I just wanted to come in and check up on you. I'm glad you're alright... If you need anything, feel free to ask."

"Aye, aye boss!" Mista saluted.

When Giorno left the room he sighed. Who was he kidding?

***

Mista went out one morning to get a coffee with Trish. She had been bugging him to take her out so she didn't have to stay trapped in the mansion with all those strange men. Since all of the guys were gone, it was really hard on the three of them. Now that everything was over, all of them could grieve. It had been months since the incident, but it still bothered Mista and Trish the most, no matter who Giorno got to join the gang, they'd never beat Narancia, Bucciarati, or even Abbacchio. Mista wondered where Fugo was and how he was doing, he hoped that he'd come back someday and join up with the rest of them.

"What do you want again? Tea or something like that?" Mista asked.

"Just get me an Iced Tea." She responded while sitting at an empty table.

Mista brought the drinks back to the table and sat down across from her. He quietly sipped his drink while Trish took hold of the straw in her mouth. When she finished her sip she glanced at Mista. He was staring out the window, he seemed lost in thought.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"H-Huh?" He said while diverting his attention back to her.

She placed a hand on the side of her face, "There's clearly something bugging you... Why don't you just tell me?"

Mista smirked, "You're wrong, I'm completely fine."

Trish rolled her eyes, "Sure whatever you say..."

Obviously he was thinking about you, what you were doing, where you were, if you were alright... He always wanted nothing but the best for you, whether that included him or not.

She dropped the subject for now until she saw a familiar figure walking up the sidewalk.

"Oi Mista, isn't that your (Y/N)?"

He raised a brow. He turned around to see you walking up the street, you had your hands in your pockets and seemed like you were on your way somewhere. Mista couldn't help but smile a little to see you walking in the direction of the coffee shop. He debated on greeting you until he noticed you swiftly turned your head to the side. A smile was plastered across your face as a guy from across the street hurried over to your side. He picked you up and spun you around. The two you were talking sparatically to one another like you hadn't seen each other in months.

"Wow, who's that?" Trish commented, "He's cute!"

Mista clenched his jaw at the sight of the two of you, he turned back around and took another sip from his drink.

"Oh they're coming this way Mista! Don't you want to say hi to (Y/N)? Aren't you guys dating or something like that?"

"Obviously not..." He muttered, "We were no where near that..."

***

Your P.O.V.

You were estatic that your cousin came down to visit you on such a short notice. He came all the way from England, the two of you hadn't seen each other in a couple of years and were very close growing up.

"Will I'm so glad you're here! I can't believe you convinced your parents to let you come alone!"

"Yeah I know, they still think I'm just a kid still, as long as I live under their roof, that's all I'll ever be."

"Well you're here now, there's so much I want to show you! I know it's been so long since you've been in Italy."

"I know! I can't believe it, I'll have to let you lead the way."

You grabbed onto Will's arm and dragged him towards a coffee shop you loved dearly. Mista introduced you to this place and you loved it ever since... You paused for a moment, you were thinking about him again.

"Are you alright cousin?" Will asked.

"Huh? Yeah I'm alright! ... C'mon!"

You entered the coffee shop with Will trailing behind you. You went to the barista and ordered something and Will did the same. When the two of you had your drinks you followed Will to a table across the room. As you sat down you happened to catch a glimpse of two people sitting on the opposite side of the shop. You felt your chest squeeze when you saw him sitting there with the only pink haired girl you knew, Trish. He wasn't wearing his normal get up, he had on casual clothes and no hat. He looked out the window.

Did he know you were here?

You chewed your bottom lip as you continued to stare at him. Will waved his hand in front of your face.

"Hey! Do you know those people over there or something?"

You looked over at Will, "Y-Yeah... Sorry."

"Why don't we go over and sit next to them then? I wouldn't mind meeting your friends."

"Uh-Uh I don't think that's a good idea... We should just stay here..."

"Nonsense! C'mon!"

Will grabbed his drink and began to walk over to the their table. You didn't really have much of choice so you followed. When the two of you approached the table Trish looked up at the two of you.

"Oh hi (Y/N)! How are you?"

"I-I'm good, how are you?"

"Great!"

She looked over at Mista, she slapped his hand and motioned with her eyes to you.

"Hey (Y/N)..."

Something about the way your name rolled off his tongue always gave you butterflies. He looked annoyed though, like there was something bothering him. Regardless, you awkwardly waved at him.

"So..." Trish spoke, "Who's your friend?"

"O-Oh well this is—"

"I'm William (L/N), I'm (Y/N)'s younger cousin visiting from England, please call me Will, it's nice to meet the both of you."

Mista looked surprised to hear him introduce himself. A small smile crept across his face.

"Well I'm Guido Mista," He said with a sudden change of heart, he rose to his feet, "It's nice to meet you, and this is Trish."

Trish winked at Will causing him to turn red.

"How's about you guys sit down?" Trish spoke.

Trish patted the seat next to her for Will to sit, while you sat next to Mista. Trish began to strike up a conversation with Will as you and Mista awkwardly sat next to one another. Your head was propped up by your hand as you stared out the window, you could tell Mista was staring at you.

"How are you?" He asked in a quiet tone.

"I'm fine," You responded, "What about you?"

"I'm doing pretty well so far."

"Good, I'm glad." You responded.

Awkward silence.

"Did you do something different to yourself today?" He asked.

You lifted your head from your hand, "Excuse me?"

"I'm asking if you did something different, like change your appearance at all."

"...I might've, I wanted to look decent for once."

"Well it worked, you look very nice."

You sighed, "Please don't do this Mista, I'm not going home with you..."

He raised a brow, "That's not what I'm trying to do... I can't compliment you?"

"I'd prefer you'd keep your thoughts to yourself for now. I don't need you saying anything else about me."

You frowned, Mista continued to watch you until you heard a sigh escape his lips. As he readjusted himself in his chair, he spoke, "Don't tell me you're thinking about going back to him..."

You shot Mista a surprised look, "You can't be serious... Why would I do that?"

"Well it could explain why you don't want to stay over anymore."

You grew defensive.

"Mista this was a plutonic sex-only relationship, you said it yourself, you wanted no strings attached. You even agreed it would be in my best interest to 'be involved' with you so that guy would leave me alone and stop hurting me... Besides I knew being 'friend's with benefits' with you was going to be a bad idea!"

Mista leaned back in his chair and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Damn, why don't you tell me how you really feel kid?" Mista said with an annoyed tone.

"What the hell is with you?!" You asked, "You sound like you caught a bad case of 'the feels'."

Mista was about to say something else until you noticed Trish and Will were staring at the both of you.

"Are you guys going to be alright?" Trish asked.

"Are they dating?" Will asked.

"No!" You and Mista both said in unison.

***

After having no choice but to hang out a little while longer with Mista and Trish because of Will's new infatuation with her. You finally were allowed to go back home. Will walked you to your apartment.

"Wow that girl Trish is really something..." He spoke, "Do you think she's interested in me?"

"There's a high chance," You spoke, "You should ask her."

Will stood tall and fixed his jacket, "Maybe I will... Would you mind if we all hung out again tomorrow?"

You shrugged, "Whatever you want kid."

When the two of you reached your front door, Will made sure to look you in the eyes.

"Something's wrong with you... What's going on?"

"Geez will everyone stop asking me?!" You nearly shouted, "I'm fine!"

Will furrowed his eyebrows together, "It's that Mista kid, isn't it? Did he hurt you?"

"Wh-What, no?! He'd never..."

He breathed a sigh of relief, "Good cause I'd kill him, I would do the same to Antonio if he ever crossed your path again..."

You cringed at the sound of his name, a series of painful memories flooded your brain all at once. You could still feel every backhand, punch, kick and even his disgusting saliva on your skin when he'd spit on you. You hated him, you wished you could've killed him yourself, but once he found out that Mista was now involved he cowered and ran. He knew Mista was apart of the Passione gang and he wasn't about to risk his life over you. Since you were around Mista more often and were extremely vulnerable, the protection and kindness he displayed to you made you feel like he cared deeply about you (rather than just a friend doing you a favor). The biggest issue was after being with Antonio, you feared for your own life, you didn't want to commit to anyone, at least not for awhile. So the farthest you went with Mista was just giving him your body, and he giving you his whenever the two of you felt up for it.

"Listen," You spoke, "I'm just really tired, I just need some sleep, I'll be in a better mood tomorrow."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow... Bright and early!"

Will left your side and headed for his hotel for the night, while you entered your apartment. You picked up your mail from the floor and brought it over to your dining room table. You sifted through a couple of bills until you came across a letter that was addressed to you. You opened it to see a piece a paper that read:

I miss you... Can we please talk? :(

-Antonio

You clenched your jaw as you read his terrible penmanship. Your hands shook as you held the letter. You hurriedly crumpled it up and threw it in the trash. You wanted to cry, scream, kick something, anything. He was reaching out to you even though you thought he had given up. You wanted nothing to do with him though, you hated him. Your thoughts then traveled to Mista. You were angered by his choice of words earlier about how he thought you wanted Antonio back.

"What a moron!" You said aloud, "I'd never take him back, this has nothing to do with Antonio!"

You went to the bathroom and drew yourself a bath. You definitely needed it after what you had to deal with these past few days. All this boy drama was definitely giving you anxiety. After you stripped down to nothing you eased yourself into the tub, you sighed, breathing in the incense you lit by the window. After awhile of soaking, when your head was cleared, you drained the tub and grabbed your robe and wrapped it around yourself. You were about to turn on the TV until you heard a knock at your door.

Who the hell?

You looked through the peephole of your door to see the last person you wanted to see. The chain was still latched on your door as you opened it slightly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" You asked.

"Did you get my letter?" He asked.

"Yes, and I threw it in the trash."

He looked angry, but immediately tried to suppress it, "Look, I just want to talk that's all."

"There's nothing to talk about, I want nothing to do with you!"

"(Y/N), please," He begged, "I won't take long, after I say what I need to, I'll be gone alright?"

You sighed, you closed the door and unlatched the chain, "Be quick."

What you were doing was playing a dangerous game allowing your abuser back into your home. You were cautious of him, but you just wanted him to leave you alone, and you knew he wouldn't unless you let him talk.

He turned to look at you, "I wasn't lying when I said I missed you. I know I messed up real bad, but I want things to be alright between us again."

You folded your arms across your chest, "You're kidding right? May I show you exhibit A..."

You pointed at a permanent scar on your leg from when shoved you into the table and broke the glass.

"Exhibit B."

You pointed to a burn you had on your arm from when he "accidentally" hit you with a hot spoon.

"You have to be joking if you think I'm going to take you back after all of this."

He drew closer to you, "I really am sorry, you have to believe me!"

He took hold of your hands in his and looked deeply in your eyes. You had to admit you were frightened with how desperate he was. He was trying to get you to understand, but you obviously weren't buying it.

"I think you should go..." You spoke.

He was about to say something else until he looked over at the chair behind you. There was a pair of men's boxers sitting there, that definitely weren't his.

"Who's are those?"

You turned your head around to see Mista's boxers lounging on the arm of the chair. Panic took over your body, and Antonio wasn't a moron.

"...You brought him here...?"

"Wh-What?"

Antonio was furious, it grew harder for him to keep his rage on lockdown. He knew that you were friends with Mista, but what he didn't know was the extent of you and Mista's relationship. In other words, he had no clue about your "little agreement" with him. He only knew that Mista was out to get him because he was hurting you.

"Did you—Did you...?"

He couldn't even find the right words to say, he was so furious that he couldn't even finish his sentence.

"H-Hey Antonio?"

You tried to free your hands from his, but he latched onto your wrists. He was squeezing way too hard.

"Y-You shouldn't have come here!" You trembled.

"You're damn right I shouldn't have come here! What the hell were you thinking?! You belong to me dammit!"

He shoved you down onto the chair.

"Damn you!" He shouted.

His uncontrollable rage caused him to throw things and knock things over like he usually did. You covered your head as he threw a book by it.

"A-Antonio stop!" You cried.

While his back was turned you hurried over to your purse and searched for your phone. Mista was under your emergency contact list and you quickly dialed your number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Mist—AHH!"

Antonio pulled at the hair on your head (and if you have no hair, he grabbed the back of your neck), and pulled you towards him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He shouted.

He ripped the phone from your hand and threw it at the wall causing it to break into pieces. Tears filled your eyes as you tried to struggle against his grasp.

"Let me go!" You screamed.

He placed a hand over you mouth and carried you over to your bed as you flailed. He tossed you down on the bed and positioned himself over you. He held down your wrists and your legs with his own.

"S-Stop struggling God dammit!" He yelled.

His hand happened to slip allowing you a moment to slap him hard across the face. He didn't like that.

"I hate you!" You screamed.

He drew his hand back and backhanded you more than once, "Don't you disrespect me!"

You choked on your own saliva as you tried to speak and cry for help. You felt Antonio try to snake his hand through your robe. You were too weak to fight back, the more you struggled the more tired you got. Part of you worried that Mista wouldn't come for you in time, you feared the worst as you heard Antonio's pants unzip. You face felt raw from where Antonio hit you, you were scared he was going to hit you again so you kept quiet and let him do what he wanted...

As if on cue, the door bursted open.

"Get the fuck off of her!" A familiar voice spoke.

Antonio turned around, he slowly raised his hands up. Mista had his gun aimed directly at Antonio's head, there was no way he was going to miss.

"Step off the bed asshole!"

Antonio did as Mista said, when he was far away from you, Mista shot a single bullet that went in one end and out the other of Antonio's head. You hyperventilated at the sight of Antonio's dead body. His blood smeared all over the furniture, it was over. Mista put his gun on the table and hurried over to you.

"H-Hey are you alright?"

He took hold of your bruised face and gently stroked it with his thumbs. You wrapped your arms around him and cried into his chest.

"I'm...I'm so glad...you came!" You cried.

"It's alright, I'm here..." He hushed, "Your safe..."

As he consoled you he began to dial someone's number on his phone. After a few rings someone picked up.

"Hey Giorno, I'm gonna need your help cleaning up this mess up at (Y/N)'s..."

***

After the incident, Giorno and few others came to get rid of Antonio's body and stage a plausible story as to what happened to him to avoid Mista getting in trouble. You on the other hand, no longer wanted to live in your apartment, so you took everything you had and moved into a guest room at the mansion. Will had no idea about what happened the previous night. You told him that you didn't feel safe in your apartment by yourself, so you decided to move in with Mista and his friends. He bought the story for now and went to visit you and see Trish, you figured he'd figure it out eventually...

Everyone was really nice to you there, and Mista spent almost every minute of the day checking up on you. He already apologized for shooting Antonio in front of you the way he did, but you understood that Mista had seen you in a worser state than the other night's and wasn't about to risk letting him hurt you any further...

It was coming up on the second week of living in the mansion, the guys there treated you with the utmost respect (in fear that Mista would beat the shit out of all of them) and brought you everything you needed (even though you didn't need much)... Mista had just arrived home from "doing business" with a rival gang, he showered and changed into comfortable clothes and set out to your bedroom.

"How are you feeling?" He asked while sitting at the edge of your bed.

"I'm better... Thank you for everything."

He smiled, "It's nothing really, I just don't want you to feel alone or miserable after all of this."

"It might take a little while for me to fully get over this, but I'm glad you came when you did. He probably would've killed me after he had his way with me."

Mista shuddered, "I definitely didn't want to think about that..." He took a deep breath and looked you in the eyes, "Losing you would be the worst thing that could ever happen to me."

You saw pain in his eyes as he dwelled on the thought for a moment, he really loved every ounce of you and all you were doing was putting more and more space in between you both. You were worried about your ex finding out about you and Mista and you also worried over his profession. But your ex was dead now and Mista would take care of himself in the best way possible if it meant you being happy. You reached out to him, you took his callused hand in yours. In your head you reminisced on the way his strong hands felt all over your body, he was a brute of a man, but his tender touches showed a soft side to him. You were nervous but you managed to speak out to him...

"Mista, please don't leave me this time..."

His eyes grew wide for a moment he was shocked by your sudden request. All he ever wanted was to hear you say those words, he wanted you to tell him how badly you needed him in his life. He lifted his hand to stroke your cheek.

"I wouldn't dream of it."

With that, the two of you engaged in a passionate kiss. It didn't last too long because Mista worried about your mental health given the previous situation, he wanted to take his time until you were fully recovered. He wrapped his arms around you and you felt safe again. Mista would never let anything happen to you, and he'd never let you walk out on him without an expression of how he truly felt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 336 15
My first book actually, i'm going to try my best and attempt to make a short fic of any scenarios ( โ•นโ–ฝโ•น )!!!๐Ÿ’ž Warning : This contains dark shit, Vie...
790 30 8
~ยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ข Requests Page Open! โ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐ~ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure One Shots. Scenarios or situations with the characters! Half the stories are characters...
655 44 20
In these series of oneshots I'll be pairing rohan with other diu characters, ocs and the reader, some platonic and some romantic, some simply where h...
4.3K 85 19
"eat shit, asshole! fall off your horse!" - jjba oneshots! (phantom blood to jojolion) requests are currently closed! mostly female reader ;; publish...