The Renegade General [Akamega...

By AltairMorpheus

General Y/n L/n, also known as the Silent Führer of the North has mysteriously disappeared after a group of t... More

A/N:
????
Chapter 1: The Huntress
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Farewell
Chapter 4: Distinctive
Chapter 5: Cruelness
Chapter 6: Connection
Chapter 7: Pursuit
Chapter 8: Errand
Chapter 9: Scharfrihter
Chapter 10: Other side
Chapter 11: Suspicion
Chapter 12: Failure
Chapter 14: Exchange
Chapter 15: Recurrence
Chapter 16: Raid
Chapter 17: Falldown
Chapter 18: Extermination
Chapter 19: Judgement
Chapter 20: Reverence
Chapter 21: Variance
Chapter 22: Collective
Chapter 23: Commence
Chapter 24: Inception
Chapter 25: New Threat?
Chapter 26: Counterpart
Chapter 27: Searing Hatred
Chapter 28: Chosen Path
Chapter 29: Madness Unfold
Chapter 30: Her Unbroken Vow
Chapter 31: Memoirs
Re: Start
A/N:
Please Read Me;
Short Notice!

Chapter 13: Dilemma

4.3K 164 15
By AltairMorpheus

Tatsumi's POV.

General Najenda went off to the Revolutionary Main base to recruit new members for Night Raid and surrender the imperial arms that we confiscated when bro and I defeated those scumbags..well, except for one. The girl with the armour type imperial arms. After some push ups, I grab a shinai and start training alone. Mine and the others went inside to help Akame at the kitchen to make lunch.

I keep my focus on training to make myself more useful to them. I don't want to be a problem when the Revolution starts. I need to be strong, like bro..no more like Leise.

Y/n: Tatsumi.

I was startled when I heard Leise's voice behind me. What the heck? How on earth didn't I noticed her!

Tatsumi: S-Sheesh, you scare the hell out of me Leise. What's up?

Y/n: ...fulfilling my promise.

Tatsumi: Wait Leise. Are you really sure that you still want to train me? After what happened on Bulat.. I-i'm sure you're mad at me because I was useless by that time..

Y/n: Yes, I was but, I don't want to blame you for what happened on that Cruise ship.

Tatsumi: Why?

Y/n: No warrior starts being strong on their first journey, we, all start from being weak and experience such like that forged us to work hard to become stronger and surpass everyone. Listen Tatsumi, you can't redo the past but you can undo the future. So, I am going to train you to change your future and be a strong warrior like us.

Shit, why i am I crying again? Damn..this is embarrassing but it's okay. She's not mad at me, thank goodness..But that's not the reason why I am crying. Its because of what I am seeing right now. Her tough persona, emotionless look, that cold hearted glares..I didn't know that she was also a caring person like Akame.

Tatsumi: Sorry if you seeing me like this.

Y/n: ....I'm not going to judge, you're just an utterly human being with emotions after all..

And by that moment Leise accepted me as her student, this is the moment I've been waiting for. To train under one of the best and the finest General of the Imperial Army. Okay, I won't let bro, Leise and everybody's hopes down now!

Tatsumi: T-thanks Leise! *Smile*

Y/n: First lesson, Summon Incursio.

Tatsumi: Got it Leise!

Y/n: And also, stop calling me Leise. Y/n is enough.

Tatsumi: Hehe, sorry. I get used to call you like that because I thought it was your real name.

Y/n: *Sigh* Your cue.

Tatsumi: Oh right.

I took a long deep breath in before stabbing the sword onto the ground and shout Incursio's name to summon it.

Y/n: That's a good sign you summon it effortlessly, this means that incusio accepted you as his new wielder. Now, onto your second lesson..

Leise..I mean Y/n spread her arms and quickly clenched her fists and,

Y/n: Amaterasu..

She called her...wait, WHAT THE HECK?! Her armour..Why did Y/n and that girl's armour were much alike?

Tatsumi: W-whaa...T-that Armor..

Y/n: This is my former Imperial Arms, The Cursed Armor: Amaterasu.

Tatsumi: I-i see that kind of armor on that girl who flee the cruise ship when Bro and I defeated those scumbags.

Y/n: You must be referring to Eurydice, don't worry. I'll explain that later on but for now, let's have a sparring session. I want to see how long will you last while in Incursio's armor.

I have so many question to asked to her but i listened to her and focused on our sparring battle, by the looks of her Teigu, she's awfully damn strong but..that won't hold me back!

Y/n's POV.

I've been supervising Tatsumi for almost three days and I have to admit, he was a fast learner. He can spar and do some damages on me and use Incursio's Trump Card as long as he can. Tatsumi's hard work is slowly showing and that's a good sign to teach the last lessons and let him do the rest.

Tatsumi: Y/n, so what are we going to do for today? Sparring, Self-Training or killing a high class danger beast?

The blaze in his eyes, its still the same since I took him as my student. Undying will huh? That's quite nice to have..

Y/n: This would be my last and final lesson for you, Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: W-wait..what? But, I have still a long way to go through and learn from you Y/n! I need to be strong like-...

Y/n: But.. you already are, Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: H-Ha? But.. why i still feel the same? The useless strength, the cowardly aura.. All of it?!

Y/n: That's because you are still blinded by your own fears. Embracing it for a very long time made you numb and feel unsatisfied.

Tatsumi: *Sigh*

Y/n: Its alright to feel fear but you need to vanquished it as soon as possible or else..your hard work will only turn to nothing but a bitter..despair.

I can see that he already knew what was I talking about as I saw his worried eyes glued on mine. I ignore it and continue to lecture him.

Y/n: Now, for my last lesson. I owe you an
explanation right?

Tatsumi: A-ah, yes. About that General girl whose imperial arms were much resembles on yours Y/n.

Y/n: There are 4 Armor types of Teigu who's still active and in use by this present time. One is yours, The Demon Dragon Armor: Incursio. The second one is the Carnage Incarnate: Grand Chariot, the  third one is mine, The Cursed Armor: Amaterasu and last, The Holy Armor: Tsukuyomi, that is the one you saw at the cruise ship.

Tatsumi: Tsukuyomi?

Y/n: Yes. Amaterasu can absorb and control shadows and mold them into its likings, however, Eurydice's Teigu, The Holy Armor: Tsukuyomi can only absorb and create threads from light rays to control her prey.

Tatsumi: So it was like Lubbock's imperial arms?

Y/n: Quite much, but hers is designed for both passive and offensive mode like mine, once you're being controlled by her threads, you must defeat her in order to break free but that won't be easy if she's controlling you so someone must do it or maybe if your will is too strong to resist the manipulation, you might even break the threads and kill her.

Tatsumi: Eh? How are we suppose to take her down if she has a strong teigu like yours?!

Y/n: Eurydice can't attack personally while controlling someone. If you noticed her wings, they have Six red eye marks, you need to tear her wings so she can't absorb any light rays and she becomes  vulnerable, However, you only got a minute to take her down before she could regenerate a new pair of wings to replace the old ones. Take that patterns to destroy her.

Tatsumi: I'll remember that. Thanks for the pointers Y/n.

Y/n: Now, for the finale..one perfect spar with Incursio and Amaterasu would be nice.

Tatsumi: Hehe, you read my mind Y/n. Let's do this. I'll make sure you're going down.

Y/n: You always saying that catchy phrase but it ends with you lying on the ground, exhausted and will say Darn it, I loss again.

Tatsumi: Oh that was before Y/n..*Smirk*

He called his imperial arms with ease and take his battle stance along with tyrant's spear, Neuntote. I called Amaterasu as well but while we were battling with Tatsumi, she's slowing consuming my body to gain control and wipe the boy's determination to ashes. I need to finished this before my Teigu crushed him..for real.

TIMESKIP

Leone, Lubbock and Tatsumi were on the Capital to spy the empire's movements while Me, Akame and Mine left in the base. Teaching a newbie to be a perfect warrior was definitely exhausting. I also control my Teigu's power thrice and restrain Amaterasu a lot to make Tatsumi safe under my guidance but, he didn't fail me and that's what makes me think that I didn't made a wrong choice for the first time...

I take a seat and close my eyes for a bit and sighed to relaxed my exhausted body and have a peaceful meditation but a faint sound of mug interrupts my moment and i slowly open my eyes. There's a hot mug of coffee now on the table.

Akame: Thank you for helping Tatsumi. I can see his formidable battling skills was surprisingly better than before.*Smile*

Y/n: No problem. And, thanks for the coffee.

I gently grab the mug's handle and inhaled the scent of the coffee before taking a sip. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see her face's slightly red. Okay, that's it.

I was going to ask Akame about her weird actions towards me but the pink brat shows up and abruptly sits on the other side of the table and crossed her healed arms across her chest.

Mine: Well, I have to admit, you're a good mentor to make that idiot more useful to the team.

Y/n: ...

Mine: Hey, aren't you going to say something? I've just complimented you!

Y/n: Sorry but, i don't like a merry go round conversation.

Mine: Wha-WHAAT?!

Akame: Mine was just fascinated when she see you mentoring Tatsumi and quite envy to him as she saw Tatsumi's great improvement under your guidance.

Mine: HEY! I AM NOT ENVYING HIS DAMN IMPROVEMENT!

Y/n: I don't mind having another student to train as long as she stops shouting at people who's clearly not deaf.

Mine: GRR..I AM NOT SHOUTING!

Akame: Yes, she's not. It is just her way to express how embarrassed she is when talking to others.. *Smile*

Mine: Yeah, I am only em-...wait a minute? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY AKAME?

Y/n: *Sigh*

I ignore the two and enjoy the warm coffee on my hand while listening to their debating conversation. Geez, she's shouting when embarrassed? What an odd expression but I guess that was her uniqueness among the others. Najenda entrusted her former Teigu on Mine so I am guessing that she sees something special on this pink brat. Well, only one way to find out but it is going to be a one noisy training.

The two stops arguing when the front door bust open revealing Lubbock and Leone catching their breaths. Did they run from the Capital all the way down here? On what reason? Did they find any clues? But..I feel that's not it..

Akame: Are you two alright? What happened?

They didn't answer first and still catching their breaths like crazy when Mine notice something,

Mine: Where's Tatsumi?

Lubbock: G-General Esdeath took h-him inside the palace!

Akame/ Mine: WHAT?!

My grip onto the mug's handle tightens until I accidentally break it, making the mug fall and shatters on the table. That noise caught their attentions and silent took over as they saw my murderous glare at them. I stood up and walked towards Leone and Lubbock who looked so frightened now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.4K 25
(Y/n) was exiled from her country. For what reason you might be asking? Well a gang of thugs that called themselves 'The Jaded Dagger' kidnaped her a...
212K 7.1K 21
Book #3 Lucy sacrificed herself to save Fiore; to stop the machine Loren and Lores constructed to destroy everything. But in order for it to have be...
2K 5 8
We all know the mega epic Night Raid, right? Well, what if there's a way to rewrite the story allowing them all to win all together until the very en...
17.3K 994 47
The third book in the series The Queen's Lion. The Queen's Lion and The Queen's Lion: Disciplined can be found on my page and are needed to understan...