Where am i? (Sonic Pokemon cr...

By DuckQuackWhatever

(Yey a new description) He dosen't remember what happend exactly,but he hopes that his friends will get him b... More

hoi! (edited)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 7

1K 17 1
By DuckQuackWhatever

Conic POV

i opend my eyes and looked around and knew i was in me pokeball i looked forward again to see there walking in a desert?wait no more like dry land,there was a robot putting something in the dry dirt.

there was a..."what kind of pokemon is that?"i heard Clement talking.

"it's a Chesnaught!"

Chesnaught huh?eh watever im going to sleep i sat down and clossed me eyes and fell asleep.

TIMESKIP

i woke up with a jolt,i sat up quickly i look around to see Ash talking to other pokemon.

"Conic do you know a water type move?"i nod"great!alright guys now!"other pokemon started using there moves,i looked at the big rock as bubbles started forming around me,they started going for the big rock like a beam.

So that's why it's called Bubblebeam... i think,the rock broke and a fountain of water started coming out of it,my eyes widen and look around to see,grass,trees,other water i looked back and ran behind Ash so the water can't hit me.

"scared of water?"he joked i nodded probably a 100 times pokeball,pokeball,pokeball,pokeball.

he frowned"want inside the pokeball?"i nodded rapidly"Alright,Conic return"i was sucked in by red light and looked forward to see them talking to  chesnaught i sat down,clossed me eyes and fell asleep...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

END chapter 7

--------------------------

remember Cuphead?yea...

words 231

to bad i didn't play it huh?

edit:*whistles*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83 3 3
You suddenly see an old childhood friend (or enemy) for the first time in years, and you're like - 1. pissed, like damn, not this guy again I stg 2...
646 10 17
Sonic the hedgehog finds a new little buddy, sonic and his friends gets captured by a evil genius, they have a new hero (sorry that I ain't good at d...
33.2K 280 26
Ash misses Alola. So he, Pikachu, Greninja, and Ash's Alola Pokémon went to the airport to fly back to Alola and meet his friends again. But, he didn...
19.2K 785 13
A team and a partner that was all a trainer needed but what if that very own team and the partner Ash had for years, suddenly decided that he wasn't...