November Rain~ Steven Adler

De JordinAcosta

Silvia Stradlin sister is the little sister of Izzy Stradlin. She plays soccer and when Izzy brings his band... Mais

Big bad brother
The next day
birthday
sweet child o mine
aftermath
moving day
gender revile!
wedding day!
baby shower
welcome to the jungle!
2 years later
demi
drum sticks
16 years later

the show

1.4K 24 36
De JordinAcosta

Sylvia's POV

Jeez me and Steven must have slept throgh the night cus he's still here. I'm  not complaining though. At least i dont have school today because its Saturday. I rolled over and kissed his cheek softly. He smiled. Shit i thought he was asleep. "Good morning  babygirl!" He said in a sleepy morning voice that was hot as fuck.

"I thought you were sleeping cuddle bear!" I replied.

"Nope!" He said popping the p then the phone rang.

"Ughhhh!" I groaned getting up to answer it. "Hello?"

"Sylvia Marie Stradlin! Did you steal my drummer!" Izzy yelled.

"Uhh yeah!" I replied.

"Well i need him back we have practice and we have a show tonight!" He said.

"Ughhhh ok I'll let you have him back for a little while!" I groaned.

"Ok goodbye!" He said and hung up.

"Popcorn!" I yelled

"Whats up cutie?" He asked.

"Your band needs you back, you have practice and a show tonight!" I said and he smiled.

"Will you come with me?" He asked.

"Of course !" I replied and he smiled.

"Ok get dressed cutie!" He said ruffling my hair.

When i got dressed we left. We pulled up to their house. "Nope stay!" Steven said as i tried to get out the door. He ran around the car and opened the door for me.

"Ya know it would be much faster if i opened it myself!" I said laughing. He put me on his back and carried me inside.

"How's the 2 love birds?" Axl asked. Then i remembered i left Jenna here.

"Good is Jenna still here?" I asked. He grinned.

"Yeah shes getting dressed in my room!" He winked. I rolled my eyes.

Izzy came in the room and looked at me "what?" I asked.

"Are those hickeys on your neck!?" He asked.

I looked at Steven "shit i forgot about that!" I mumbled. Izzy scowled and sat down.

"Come on lets go practice!" Izzy said and they went in the basement. I stayed on the couch watching tv and Jenna came downstairs.

"You have fun with Axl?" I asked laughing.

She sighed "God he's good Sylvia!" She said i rolled my eyes.

"I did not want to know that!"  I replied. After about an hour the boys came back upstairs. Steven layed on the couch and put his head on my lap. I brushed his blonde hair out of his face.

"Hey baby girl!" He said smiling.

"Hey Popcorn!" I replied.

"You ready to go to the show?" He asked.

"Hell yeah!" I said he sat up.

"Let's go then!" He said and put me on his back. We walked out and got in the backseat of Izzy's car. I sat on his lap agian and the rest of the guys, and jenna, got in.

Steven's POV

While Sylvia sat on my lap i really felt the urge to kiss her neck. But Izzy is here. Fuck it whats he gonna do we are together now it's not bad. I whispered in her ear "I love you so much!" She smiled.

"I love you too cuddle bear!" She replied. God its so cute when she calls me that. I grazed her neck with my lips softly and she started giggling.

"What?!" I said laughing.

"That tickles when you do it softly like that !" She laughed. I grinned.

"So you want me to do it like this then?" I asked sucking her neck.

"Exactly like that!" She said. I looked up and noticed everyone in the car was staring. "What?" She asked.

"Yeah mind you own business!" I said and went back to kissing her neck.

"Just making sure your not gonna fuck my sister in front of us!" Izzy said  i flipped him off.

"Eyes on the road Izzy!" Sylvia told him. We finally got to the Whiskey where we were performing tonight.

"All right love birds time to stop kissing and time to start drinking!" Duff said and ordered a bottle of vodka. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want babe?" I asked Sylvia.

"Jack and coke" she said and i smiled.

"Good choice!" I waved the bar tender over "can i get 2 jack and cokes?" I asked.

She nodded "you can have whatever you want rockstar!" She said with a wink. Sylvia glared at her. I put my arm around her.

"It's ok baby your the only one for me!" I said making her smile.

"I love you Stevie!" She said and kissed my lips.

"I love you too baby girl!" I said and the bartender came back with our drinks. "Thanks!" I said being polite.

"Your welcome cutie!" She replied and Sylvia grabbed her arm before she could walk off. Uh oh if they fight Izzy will kill me.

"Listen here bitch why don't you go hit on Axl over there he likes whores and stay the fuck away from boyfriend!" She said and let go of her. The bartender scoffed and walked away. "Fucking slut!" Sylvia mumbled under her breath.

"Ok that was hot!" I said laughing.

"Your goofy!" She said laughing at me.

"I was scared you were gonna kick her ass Izzy might kill me if i let you get in a fight!" I laughed.

"Most likely!" She said. Axl walked over to us.

"Come on we have to get backstage!" He told us.  I  grabbed sylvia's hand and drug her backstage. We pushed past all the groupies trying to pull Axl and me every which way. "Sorry ladies Steven is taken but you can have me all you want!" Axl yelled over them. They all glared at Sylvia who i out on my shoulders so she didn't get attacked. I looked at Axl and he mouthed "run". I followed his instructions and ran for the door and the security guard let us through.

Sylvia started laughing "God i thought they were gonna murder me!"

"It's always like that! I hate it!" I said.

"It's ok babe they have Axl!" She stated and just then Axl came through the door looking like he went to war.

"Oh jesus christ what did the psyco bitches do?!" I asked.

"They tackled me and tried to rip my clothes off!" He yelled. Sylvia laughed.

"You think thats funny?" He asked her.

"I little!" She laughed. Axl tackled her and started tickleing her.

"I can't rip your clothes off but i can do this!" He told her. I laughed because she was do cute when she laughed.

"Axl stoooop!" She squealed.

"Nope!" He said and continued to tickle her.

"Steven! Help me!" She yelled. Ok i would be a bad boyfriend not to save her.

"I'll save you!" I yelled and tackled Axl pinning him down. "Get him!" I told Sylvia. She laughed and tickled him making him scream like a girl. Duff walked in.

"TICKLE FIGHT!" he yelled and started tickleing Axl to. Slash and Izzy came in shortly after.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" Slash asked.

"Long story!" I said.

"Allright well settle down kids we go on in five!" Izzy said laughing. We got off Axl.

"I'll get you guys back!" He said and brushed his red hair so he didn't look like a hobo. "All right lets go on stage!" He yelled. We all followed.

Sylvia's POV
We walked the biys to the stage and me and Jenna stood on the side so we could watch. "You'll do great baby!" I told Steven and gave him a kiss.

"I love you!" He yelled as he walked onto the stage.

"I love you too!" I yelled back.

Axl grabbed the mic and yelled into it "HOW ARE YOU FUCKIN DOIN TONIGHT?!" The audience screamed. "That's what I thought! This is a song called Welcome to the jungle!" He said and the rest started playing. Steven occasionally looked at me and winked or blew kisses which was fucking adorable!

When they finished the show they came off all sweaty and Steven wrapped me in a hug. "Eww Popcorn your all sweaty!" I laughed.

"Sorry my bad!" He said and let go of me.

"I think that was the best Steven has ever played!" Duff said laughing.

"Because I have my baby here!" He said and picked me up to cradle me like a baby. I giggled.

"God get a room!" Slash said taking a drink of his whiskey.

"Maybe we will!" Steven said and winked at me making me laugh.

"Lets drink!" Duff said grabbing a bottle of vodka.

"I'm staying sober because someone has to drive you idiots home!" Izzy said.

"Since when did you get so responsible?" I asked laughing.

"Since i introduced my baby sister to my crazy band!" He said. I laughed.

"Your a good brother Iz!" I told him.

"I know! Don't forget it!" He said getting all cocky.

"I won't I promise!" I responded. Steven threw his arm around me and led me to the couch in the dressing room. He pulled me into his lap.

"I love you babygirl!" He said.

"I love you too! But im gonna go get drinks what do you want?" I asked.

"Jack and coke please!" He said and kissed my cheek. I walked off to get the drinks. I got them and headed back to the dressing room when some guy bumped into me.

"Watch where your going bitch!" He said. I made a face.

"Your the one who bumped into me!" I said back.

"For a pretty girl you sure do have a mouth don't ya!" He growled.

"Sure do!" I replied and turned to walk away when he grabbed my arm. "What the fuck get away from me you asshole!" I said.

"What's that mouth do?" He asked grabbing my ass.

"Nothing for you!" I saw Steven's head pop out of the dressing room probably looking for me. "STEVEN!" i yelled. His head shot torwards me.

Steven's POV
I was wondering where Sylvia was so i looked out of the dressing room. I began scanning the room but didn't see her. Then i heard her scream my name. My head shot in the direction of the scream and some guy was feeling her up. I ran over to her "GET OFF HER ASSHOLE!" I yelled at the dude.

"What are you gonna do about it pretty boy?" He asked. I threw a hard right hook into his face. He took a step back and held his face where i hit him. I wasn't done yet! I tackled him to the ground and punched him in the face untill Izzy and Duff pulled me off. 

"GET THAT DOUCHE BAG OUT OF HERE!" I yelled Duff let go of my arm and dragged the guy over to the security guard. I hugged Sylvia.

"Are you ok baby?" I asked.

"Yeah thank you!" She responded.

"Umm may I ask why you just beat the shit out of some guy?" Izzy asked.

"Well Sylvia left to get drinks and she had been gone for a while so i looked out of the dressing room for her and she yelled for me because that guy was feeling her up!" I explained. Izzy nodded.

"Good job Popcorn! You saved my baby sister!" Izzy said hugging me. Whoa! Did Izzy Stradlin just hug me. And did he just tell me good job!

"Whoa! Did you just tell me good job? And hug me!?" I asked still in shock. Sylvia laughed at my reaction.

"Yeah you proved to me that you can be a good boyfriend for my sister!" He said.

"Awww Izzy!" I said and hugged him.

"Don't push it!" He growled. I put my hands up in defense. I sighed and walked away.

"If Izzy and Duff didn't save that guy i would have killed him!" I told Sylvia.

"I know pretty boy!" She said mocking the guy. I rolled my eyes and picked her up. She squealed!

"Lets go back to your place!" I said and winked. She smiled.

"Ok how we gonnq get there smart stuff?" She asked laughing.

"We can walk its not that far!" I told her.

"ok lets go tell Izzy wher we are going!" She said and i walked off, still carrying her, to find Izzy.

"Hey Iz we are gonna go back to Sylvia's!" I told him.

"Ok be safe!" He said.

"Ok mom!" I joked and walked away. We walked all the way back to Sylvia's apartment. She opened the door and as soon as we walked in we started making out. "Fuck i love you!" I said as we broke away.

"I love you to Stevie!" She said and grabbed my hand to take me to the bedroom. I pushed her down softly onto the bed and kissed her neck biting here and there. She let out breathy moans. I peeled her shirt off reveiling her skinny yet tone stomach.

"God damn your perfect baby!" I told her and started kissing her stomach. I sat up and took my shirt off.

"I'm perfect? I think thats you Steven!" She said. I smiled.

"Nope! Your fucking gorgeous! You got these soft lips! Beautiful blue eyes! Perfect tits not to big not to small! Perfect ass! I love everything about you Sylvia!" I told her.

"I love everything about you too baby!" She replied. I smiled and unbuttoned her shorts. With one swift movement they were on the floor along with our shirts. I slipped my hand into her panties and massaged her clit. "Fuck that feels good baby!" She moaned. I kissed her and pulled her panties. I licked her pussy and then took of my pants and boxers. I got in the pocket of my pants and pulled out a condom. Sylvia sat up and put it on my allready hard dick. I pushed her back down and inserted my dick into her pussy. Fuck she feels amazing! I pumped in and out making her moan louder.

"Fuuuck! Harder baby!" She moaned. I fucked her harder and faster. "STEVEN!" She screamed when she reached her peak. I came soon after. I pulled out and layed beside her. Both of us were out of breath.

"That was amazing!" I said kissing her cheek. She layed her head on my chest.

"Yes it was!" She replied and we drifted off to sleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.5K 53 17
Ray is Duff's younger sister who is a crewmember of the band. Little does anyone know she has a crush on the lead singer, but she also kinda hopes no...
77.7K 3.1K 30
Max is the brooding and rebellious queen of the underground scene. She goes to all of the parties, shells out all of the drugs, and has all of the bo...
122K 3.1K 52
Emily Bailey: troubled rockstar who moved to LA from Lafayette Indiana, to escape her disturbing past and chase her dreams of being the lead singer i...
780 22 11
Who is Axl Rose? "He's an odd guy." -Izzy "To be honest, he probably doesn't live in the same world as you and me." -Duff "He means no harm; it's ju...