Kane

By Just_Josie

*Not Edited, Will Edit when finished writing* HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in AlphaFemale #1 in BodyPositivity #5 i... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Covers
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
A/N
A/N
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty- Four
Chapter Forty- Six
Chapter Forty- Seven
Chapter Forty- Eight

Chapter Forty- Five

2.7K 106 31
By Just_Josie

Unedited

Lina

I find myself in a state of semi consciousness. Physically I was here but mentally I wasn't, I was stuck elsewhere with my thoughts on constant reply of the previous moments that had taken place just hours ago. Would I have changed how things had played out in regards to Kane and Vince? Would I have gone after Vince instead of Kane? Why wasn't I searching for Vince as well as Kane?- my thought process cuts off as warm hands engulf my face.

Kane's scent pours off of him in waves, his bright amber ringed eyes find my own and I can almost feel the anger radiating off of him. "Whatever you're thinking, stop. This will never be your fault" I almost feel ashamed at how well he was able to read me without me saying one word. "It falls on Mekiah and Angelo, never you, never me, Vince, Mac or anyone else. Do you hear me baby? This is all on them" he pulls me in closer to him, sliding his left palm down my face he wipes at a stray tear and cups my chin.

"We're going to be okay baby, you just gotta have a little faith" holding his eyes with my own, I search his amber ringed eyes for any sort of sign that he may even doubt his own words but nothing shines more than his honesty. Nodding, I take a deep breath, "I trust you, thank you." I watch the dimple appear in his left cheek as he smiles softly, bending down slightly he presses a deep kiss against my lips.

My body alights with the need to get closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, I kiss him with renewed vigor. My emotions were heightened after the whole ordeal that went down hours ago, I wanted, needed to be close to him as physically possible. Those events managed to instill how important time is and to never take any of you're loved ones for granted.

Kane pulls back within an inch, his eyes now a darker shade of brown. He breathes deeply no doubt smelling how much I want him. His eyes tell me exactly what I want, the need in them so fierce, powerful that tingles run down my spine, goosebumps lining the skin of my bare arms.

He catches my bottom lip with his thumb, that one touch searing through me with a hot zing. Molten lava bubbles at the pit of my stomach as he gives me that look, a look I knew all too well. His blunt white teeth scrap against his bottom lip and I feel my breathing deepen, I was high on anticipation, a temporary cure to the sadness I was feeling just a second ago, I definitely had the pregnancy hormones to thank for that.

Three knocks sound out before the door opens from the far side of me. Taking a stuttering breath I turn towards the sound, Phillip bows slightly tilting his neck in a form of submission as he greets the both of us. "Alpha, Luna. Everything seems fine, you have a few minor bruises, nothing that your werewolf can't heal. Your baby is also well, heart beat is strong and healthy, although-" he pauses, taking his specs off as he tilts the chart to face us head on. "I do recommend for you Luna to try and not shift for the remainder of your pregnancy. It could potentially harm your pup unless you decide to give birth as your wolf?"

My brows crinkle in slight confusion, hormones all but pushed to the back of my mind right now. "I'm sorry, I'm not following? I don't wish to give birth while in my beast form, I wish to deliver naturally" my eyes cut over to Kane who smiles stupidly as if I had just said the most dumbest thing and to be honest with the way Doctor Phillip was grinning I probably just did.

"If you keep shifting on a regular basis throughout your pregnancy, your wolf might not shift back holding you hostage for the remainder of your six month period, to keep your pup safe" Phillip finishes off and I have the audacity to open and shut my mouth twice. Turning back towards my husband I raise a brow, "Six months?"

Kane gives a small shake of his head, entwining our fingers once more he smiles, "We're going to be fine baby, just a little faith." I take a much needed breath, facing Phillip once more I nod, "Okay got it, no shifting until after labour" he smiles, with a nod he closes up the chart and starts to back out the door.

"Doc wait!" He pauses, turning automatically. "Any news on my brother?" He opens his mouth to reply but then pauses, "We've extracted the bullet and as much of the wolf's bane out of his system as we could. Right now he's unconscious, we're hoping he wakes soon if not-" he cuts himself off.

I lick my suddenly dry lips. Turning to Kane I wipe at the stray tears that have managed to escape, "I want to see him." He watches me for a bit, eyes calculating. It takes me a moment but I instantly catch on to what he's doing, "Kane, you promised. No secrets." Phillip quietly takes his exit as Kane continues to watch me.

"I promise to take you to him, just not tonight. I need you to rest right now before I take you to him." A sob escapes my lips before I can hold it in, "Tell it to me straight Kane, is he okay or not?" He moves in closer, invading my space as he grips my face with both of his hands. "You're brother is strong baby, he can pull through the poison. Will he survive? I bet my own life he will. I just can't have you in there with him right now because his healing hasn't sped up just yet."

Swiping at a few stray tears that leave my eyes he continues, "Having you see him right now will make it look worse than what it is and I can't have that amount of stress and heartache put on to you with our baby in there. It's not healthy." It takes a moment for me to process his words, but when it does I give up the fight and try my hardest to cool my emotions.

He was right, I needed to be strong for my brother, for myself and most importantly for our baby. My arms find their way around his waist as I make a home in his neck with my face, sniffling as my sobs ease with the tension. "There's a possibility that he may fall into a coma but chances are slim, they managed to get the bullet and poison out quickly. I have no doubts Vin will pull through by tomorrow or tomorrow night" his deep voice soothes against my ear as my palm rests against his thick chest.

He continues to rub my back in soothing motions, every once in a while he'll sweep my hair back from my face pulling me into a less crazed or emotional state. "For now, let's try and get some sleep. It's been a crazy couple of weeks." And even with that last sentence I couldn't agree more, from the letters to the kidnapping, challenges and then cat and mouse game we had been through it all. But nothing could ever explain what we had went through tonight, nor did I want to know if I was being honest.

But I knew whether I wanted to or not, it was bound to be brought to light eventually.

The truth always came out.

~*~

Kane

When she finally settles down and gives in to sleep, I slowly and quietly extract my body away from her regardless if I wanted nothing more than to lay there and have her wrapped around me, I needed to attend to my brothers.

After a quick shower, I press a gentle kiss against her neck, my hand caressing her slightly round belly I take my leave. Walking further down I find Rux guarding the entry way to the Alpha's hallway, I nod in greeting, "No one is allowed past this point." He bares his neck to the side in submission and nods once. Since the chaos had all happened at the Alpha house last night, I moved Lina into the Pack house.

I knew pack enforcers were currently cleaning up the broken glass and furniture that littered the main foyer and rooms at the Alpha house, as well as the dead bodies. Walking the few steps further I make a turn slipping the key from my pocket I unlock my office door before entering.

'Pack house. My office.'

I send out the link to my brothers including Mac, taking a seat I wait patiently for them to enter. My thoughts were clear and so were my intentions, as for my emotions on the other hand were a whole other game play. It doesn't take long before a loud knock sounds at my closed door, opening after the single sound.

Kade enter's first his arms filled with Kase's long limbs currently asleep on his shoulder long legs dangling freely in his grip, he places him down on the leather lounge I have pushed in the far back of the room. Standing, I move towards the both of them gripping Kade's neck I attach our foreheads once keeping him there for a second longer before bending to where the youngest of our family lays.

Running a hand across his soft cheek I take a tight hold of the emotion that washes over me in waves. If tonight had gone in the other direction, this is what I would have left behind. My brothers, My family.

I knew that little Kasey's heart wouldn't have been able to handle losing another family member nor could his mind comprehend the why either, with that thought alone I am thankful, so thankful that it didn't end that way. The Goddess had saved me because I truly did not think I'd be here now.

However, my heart aches for the new found truth on how our parent's had passed, my heart shatters even more though, because one day I had to be the one to deliver it to young Kase, that even though we were family, Mekiah had still betrayed us, robbed us of ever seeing our parent's once more, or in Kase's position, never at all. I had to explain to my brother that even though we may have the same blood running through our veins, the reality of it all is that blood will still stab you in the back just for the benefit of themselves.

And they say blood is thicker than water.

I press a gentle kiss against his forehead my hand tightening into a fist as I push all that emotion away and replace it with a void of anger. Standing to my full height, I motion Kade to one of the arm chairs I have in front of my desk. "How is she doing?" Kade asks as soon as he plops into the seat, his long legs laid out in front of him. His unruly locks are loose right now and not tied back in his usual man bun.

"She's doing fine, the both of them" he gives a nod, shifting slightly in his seat. "Is Vince-?" He cuts himself off on a note of hesitation. Leaning forward in my own seat I hunch my shoulders, "It's a waiting game for now, the bullet was dipped in wolfs bane." Kade's brows pinch in confusion and hurt as I continue on, "Luckily the bullet has an exit wound, meaning the venom didn't spread too much while we waited for Phillip to show up."

My eyes find Kade's, so similar to my own except his usual amber ringed eyes are now a dull brown color, the scent of his sadness wafting off of him in waves. "And Mac?" A knock sounds throughout the quiet room, halting my answer. Knox enters a second later, his darkened eyes catching sight of Kase's sleeping form before finding me and Kade next. The darkness underneath his eyes speaks volumes, running a hand over Kase's cheek he presses a kiss against Kade's forehead. "He's not coming" I nod, already knowing who he's referring to.

"How do you wanna handle Angelo?" I bite back a growl at hearing his name, "Keep him in the dungeons for now, I have to notify the council" pausing, I run a tired hand over my face. "I want answers, whatever he's willing to give me before then" Knox nods, sitting in the arm chair besides Kade.

"You think he's gonna talk?" I already knew it wouldn't but there was still something inside me that yearned for him to at least give me something, closure? Or maybe it would be best for all of us if I just kept it as it is, what we know now instead of opening another can of worms.

"At the end of the day, regardless of how today ended-" Knox hunches forward in his seat, his eyes straying to Kade before finding my own "We've still got each other, that's all that matters" Kade nods, his brow furrowed as he faces me. "He's right Kane. But the decision is yours, however all that matters is that we're all still alive, together."

Standing, I move towards where the younger Sinclair brother lays. Easing my big body down besides him, I try not to jostle him too much. Kade and Knox flank me on either side, Kade sitting on the rug in front of Kasey's sleeping form as Knox sits on the coffee table a few inches away from me. "I know he won't talk. But the least I can do is try, not for the sake of me, you or you" I say looking at the both of them in gesture to my statement. "But for the sake of this little boy who will one day need an explanation, the Gods honest truth" facing them once more I link my hands in front of me.

"But you're both right, we've survived the storm once before, we certainly stepped close tonight but yet, we survived. And that's the main thing."

~*~

Lina

I wake in a sweating heap, the blankets thrown carelessly at the foot of the bed as my short legs lay bare to the cool air that circulates the room. Kane's shirt I had worn to sleep had bunched up at the sides of my curvy hips, the thin material not helping at all as flashes of white heat burst through me in rhythmic pulses.

A soft moan leaves my lips, my fingers spread across the slightly cool sheet, hands searching for the hard male body that is usually laying next to me or in some cases, wrapped around me. My fingers come up empty and my eyes flash open. Pulling myself up, I ignore the long curly tresses sticking against my sweaty neck as I search the dark room for my husband. A hot flash of need rolls through me, crashing into me like a wave. Goosebumps glide against my bare legs and arms like a lovers caress, my eyes close once more, hands sliding against the sheet as I lay myself down slowly.

A rush of liquefied heat slowly starts to consume me and for a second I hesitate on whether to panic or not. My wolf purrs lowly, her essence flowing through me as she pushes forth slightly, 'Go with it' she whispers into my mind, overruling the doubts that had entered my mind a second ago. A low hum leaves my lips as my fingers move on their own accord, running down my thighs in a soft caress, my blunt nails scoring them lightly as they come back up.

The heat intensifies, my core moistens, appetite whet- the feeling a heady combination. I was no longer a shy virgin, I was an Alpha Female and I knew what I needed right now, what my body needed and I wasn't going to fight it any longer.

I trail my right hand down, the center of my being contracting on moisture and air as my fingers skim the material covering my womanhood. Hissing through my clenched teeth, I swipe a finger against my slit, applying more pressure. I give a low growl as the thin material of my panties stick against my clit, my wetness coating and holding the silk, cold air blows on the sensitive part between my open thighs, the sensation playing havoc on my senses.

My left hand moves over my top half that is still covered, instantly zeroing in on my hard tipped nipples. I pinch the peak briefly a fluttering moan escaping my lips as I continue the slow assault of my wondering fingers down below, the heavy scent of my arousal tinges the air in the room and for a second I have the insane urge for Kane to burst into our room right now, catching me red-handed.

The thought alone makes my core clench. A low groan escapes my suddenly dry lips, I slip my fingers into the band of my panties my digit seeking and making direct contact on the hot wet skin. Puffs of air skim past my lips as more sweat trickles down my neckline, hand still groping and circling my breast as my imagination runs wild on that single thought.

My mate was a possessive man, An Alpha. He was all hulking stature, wide shoulders and big hands with a wicked mouth and an even deadlier tongue but it was his eyes that always made me-

A deadly growl echos through the room, my breathing pants intermixing with the loud sound. My pussy clenches in need and I instantly know Kane had just entered our room, I open my eyes in languid speed, running my tongue over my top lip I suppress a groan at the feral way he's eyeing my fingers right now. "You took too long Alpha."

His only response is to shuck his t-shirt the veins in his arms flexing as he pulls the shirt down his arms. "Show me baby" I release my bottom lip from the grip my teeth had them in and moan. Sliding my finger out of my sheath, I hook my thumbs into the sides of my panties and pull them down, shimmying my hips and legs as I open for him.

His bright amber ringed eyes flash in the darkened room, the only light visible is the moon shining in through the ends of the blinds. He gives a low groan as my legs spread wider for him, his big hands already pulling his sweat pants off of his muscled thighs.

My eyes greedily track the action, my breathing faltering as I wait for his cock to spring out and into action. Seeing the thick head poke out makes me release the breath I was holding on a satisfied moan. He licks his lips wickedly, palm sliding down his length in a languid stroke, "Spread your pretty pussy for me."

Biting on my bottom lip, I sit up slightly. Gripping the ends of my shirt, I tug lifting it up and over my curvy hips. Throwing it over to the side, I place another pillow behind my head, hitching me higher up in the bed. Peeling back my moist lips using my second and forth fingers, I hold them in a V, giving him the view he requested.

The muscles in his neck strain as he throws his head back with a groan, "Fuck that's a pretty pussy" I moan, easing my hips as I slide my middle finger into my core the sensation a searing hot one mixed in with a heady sense of ecstasy.

I was high on the feeling of lust, lost in the sensation of carelessness as I languidly moved my finger, easing yet building the tension within me to cum. Kane ceases his stroking and comes fourth with one command, "Stop."

My eye lids barely open to his voice but the command in itself makes me pause. Looking up at him, I halt my movements, a rush of excitement rushing through me as he walks in closer. His whiskey coloured eyes rake down my naked form slowly, almost as if savouring the image. Lifting a large hand, he runs the back of his knuckles against the middle of my chest, running a knuckle against my now hard nipple.

A moan leaves my lips at his touch, he continues on until he reaches the middle of my thighs. Gripping my hand, he pulls my finger out of my core. Making sure to keep his eyes on my own, he swipes his sinful tongue against my finger before taking it whole into his hot mouth sucking my juices.

My heart flutters in my chest, a deep gush of wetness warms the inside of my pussy and I bite my lip in anticipation. "Sweet. So fucking sweet" he says on a husky groan. Bending down he grips my hair in one hand and pinches my nipple in the other, letting me taste myself on his moist lips.

His tongue plays with mine, mimicking what his cock was soon to be doing to my pussy. I grip his bottom lip as he goes to move back eliciting a low growl from his throat, my insides melting as well as other body parts at the sound.

"You stay right here-" gazing into my eyes as we stay nose to nose he smirks, "Tonight we're going to do something different. My heart beats double time, my body more than ready to explore this new territory with him and only him.

"Muestrame, Papi" (Show me, Daddy). I whisper, our lips continuing to brush in little caresses. His eyes darken, nostrils flaring slightly, thumbing my swollen bottom lip he watches me intently. "You trust me?"

He runs the pad of his thumb against my lower lip in another slow caress and this time I catch it into my mouth, running my tongue over the skin before sucking. The hand at my breast ceases movement, a thick cord straining at his neck, teeth clamping shut on a hiss.

It's the reaction I'll never get tired of, the hunger I'll always crave, the love and want that I'll always need, "Always" I answer once I've released him.

Pulling back he straightens, his wide and broad shoulders moving with ease as his big body manoeuvres throughout the darkened room. I don't even try to hide my gaze, running my eyes down his tall, powerfully built form.

Not a day goes by where I'll ever get tired of basking in this view at all, I will always be thankful towards the Goddess herself for blessing me with Kane Sinclair as my Soul mate.

He comes back a second later, hands holding silk material. I bite my lip in anticipation, my eyes no doubt lighting up in excitement. Standing beside the large bed, he ties my wrist against the metal railing on the bed frame, dropping kisses against the length of my arm before turning to tie my other wrist.

Pressing a kiss against my feet, he admires my naked body below with a smirk.

"Let's Play."

~*~

Hello lovelies! Sorry I've been gone for so long but life has been abit all over the place for me lol! And I've been sick as well so writing was kinda not a high priority at the time. We're now nearing the end of Kane, sad to say but in saying that I am excited to start on Book number 2 which happens to be Mac's book!

If ya'll wish to know what happens next within Lina and Kane's sexy time be sure to like and comment on either my Facebook or Instagram page and I shall post up some extra's for you guys after the epilogue!

Please read through with caution! I have not yet edited properly and I did just a quick run though on re-reading so fair warning!

Let me know what you think for this chapter in the comments!

Until next time lovelies! Stay safe, Stay blessed!

Love ya'll,

Josie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3M 8.4K 2
"And then he breaks. An outburst of broken sobs, as my mate let out the saddest cries I've ever heard. He shook and trembled, clinging onto me for d...
4.1M 124K 62
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
3M 126K 54
[COMPLETED] Katrina Parker has never been normal, even by werewolf standards. An outcast, ostracized by her pack because of her unique Gift: the unca...
241K 6.8K 31
Let me introduce myself: hello, I am Rue. And this is my life. I am alpha of my pack meaning I have control over everything, expect when one day I di...