November Rain~ Steven Adler

By JordinAcosta

Silvia Stradlin sister is the little sister of Izzy Stradlin. She plays soccer and when Izzy brings his band... More

Big bad brother
the show
birthday
sweet child o mine
aftermath
moving day
gender revile!
wedding day!
baby shower
welcome to the jungle!
2 years later
demi
drum sticks
16 years later

The next day

1.5K 32 59
By JordinAcosta

Sylvia's POV
I woke up in a fort with Steven's arms wrapped around me tight. I really needed to use the restroom. I tried to wiggle my way out of his grib but i was stuck. "Nooo don't leave!" Steven groaned.

"I'm not leaving I just need to go pee!" I whined.

"Oh ok" he said letting go of me.

I went to the bathroom and came back Steven was already  passed out. I layed next to him then it hit me... Me and Jenna have school today. "Shit!" I whisper yelled.

"What's wrong?" Steven asked.

"I just remembered i have school!" I said.

"Oh shit. I can take Izzy's keys and give you a ride!" He replied.

"Yeah I'll go get Jenna she probably forgot too!" I said getting up and walking up stairs. I knocked on Axl's door a few groans came from inside. "Jenna get your ass out here we have school!" I said loudly.

"Oh shit!" I heard her say "I don't wanna goooo! I'm skipping!" I rolled my eyes.

"Well if your not going im not going!" I said and walked back down to Steven.

"You ready?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Jenna's too hungover and I don't feel like going either so I'm spending the day with you!" I replied.

He smiled "Rad!" He said hugging me.

"Let's go to my apartment though because all those other idiots are going to me grouchy hungover assholes and I don't want to deal with them!" I ranted.

"Good idea lets leave a note so you brother doesn't freak out!" He said.

"Good idea!" I said. We left a note and got in the car. I looked through my brothers CDs and found a Aerosmith one. I put it in and Angel came on. Steven looked at me with his goofy grin and started singing.

"Your my A-a-a-angel come and save me tonight!" He sang making me laugh. "There's your cute little laugh!"

"Oh shut up your singing is cuter!" I said.

"No way! Now give me directions to your apartment!" He said. I have him directions and we very soon pulled up to my house because if Steven wasn't a drummer he'd be a NASCAR driver! We got out and walked in and he imediatley raded my fridge. "Where's  all your food!?" He asked.

"I live off of fast food and pizza!" I answered.

"Fine im ordering a pizza then im starving!" He said picking up the phone.

" We had pizza last night lets go to dairy queen! And you can go buy us some alcohol when we're done!" I said  taking the keys.

"Why can't you?" He asked.

"I'm only 20 remember!" I said getting in the drivers seat.

"Oh yeah! Do you have a drivers license?"he asked.

"No but i can drive better than you!" I responded.

"Fair enough!" He said and i drove to dairy queen. We ordered and he paid even though i told him not too. We got back in the car and Welcome to the jungle came on the radio. We both sang.

"Do you know where you are?" Steven yelled "your in the jungle baby! Your gonna die!" I laughed pulling up to the liquor store.

"All right im in the mood for Smirnoff Ice!" I told Steven and he went in to buy our drinks. When he came out we headed back to my apartment. Out of no where a coo pulled us over. "Shit put the drinjs under the seat!" I told Steven.

"I have an idea!" Steven said "just follow along". I rolled down my window.

"Licence and registration!" The cop said.

"Uhh we don't have that but we have something you may be interested in!" Steven said to the cop i looked at him like he was crazy.

"And what might that be?" The cop asked.

Steven pulled out GNR tickets and backstage passes. "These!" The cops eyes went wide.

"How do you have those?!" The cop asked.

"I'm Steven the drummer!" He replied.

"Holy shit! Can i have your autograph?" He said pulling out a pen.

"Only if you let us go!" Steven said.

"Deal!" The cop said handing Steven the pen and a peice of paper. Steven signed it and gave it back to him. "Thank you!" The cop said and walked away. Me and Steven laughed our asses off.

"Your fucking insane!" I said laughing.

"It worked though!" He said as we pulled up to my apartment.

"What do you wanna do Stevie?" I asked taking a sip from my drink.

"Cuddle and watch movies!" He answered.

"Okie dokie, dirty dancing or the outsiders?" I asked.

"Dirty dancing!" He said floping on the couch.

"Ok!" I said and put it in. I sat next to him on the couch and he pulled me closer so we could cuddle.

"I could get used to this" he whispered.

"Me too cuddle bear!" I replied and pushed play on the remote. We watched the movie and cuddled when the scene where they are in the water.  And Steven gasped.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Oh my god Patrick Swayze is sooo hot!" He said in a girly voice.

"Oh shut up ya goof!" I said laughing.

"I know you were thinking it!" He said.

"Your right but your hotter!" I shot back.

"I know!" He said flicking his hair making me laugh. I picked my head up off his chest so i could see his goofy smile. I couldn't help but think 'why didn't Izzy show me his band sooner?'.  He put his hand on my cheek and said "your beautiful Sylvia!" I could feel my cheeks turning red. He grinned and bit his lip before leaning it to kiss me. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. His tongue gazed my bottom lip asking for entrance. I allowed and his tongue explored my mouth. God damn he's a good kisser! We broke away after what felt like a long time. We both smiled. "Sorry i had too!" He said smiling.

"Your a good kisser Stevie!" I replied smilling back. We went back to cuddling.

"Sylvia," Steven said.

"What cuddle bear?" I asked.

"I want you to be mine!" He said. I looked at him and smiled.

"So you want me to be your girlfriend?" I reassured.

He nodded "that's exactly what i want!" I kissed him. "So is that a yes?" He asked. I nooded "good!" He said kissing my neck. We ended laying with him on top of me so he could kiss my neck bitting down occasionally. I'm sure he was leaving marks too! "That's so everyone knows your mine!" He said making me laugh.

"Oh yeah, what are you gonna do when Izzy sees those?" I asked.

"We can worry about that later!" He smiled and went back to sucking on my neck making me laugh. When suddenly the phone rang  Steven got off me so i could answer it.

"Hello?" I said.

"SYLVIA YOU JUST LEFT WITH STEVEN AND YOU HAVE SCHOOL!" Izzy said i rolled my eyes.

"Yeah i didn't feel like going!" I replied.

"Steven wanted you to saty didn't he?" He asked.

"No you retard! He was going to give me a ride and i went to go get Jenna who was hungover and she didn't want to go, so i decided not to because i was tired of babysitting your ass!" I shot back.

"Baby sitting me? If anything i was the one baby sitting you and Popcorn!" He said clearly not remebering last night.

"Really i only had 2 drinks last night and ne and Stevie had to put You, Duff, and Slash to bed because y'all thought it would be a good idea to go skinny dipping!" I said getting annoyed.

"Oh." He paused "Where was Axl? And why the fuck did you just call my drummer Stevie " He asked.

"Fucking Jenna! And because he's my boyfriend so I can call him what i want" I laughed.

"Ohhhh. WAIT WHAT!?" Izzy yelled into the phone.

"Did i fucking stutter?" I asked.

"Let me talk to Steven!" He demanded.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just put him on the phone!" He said seriously.

"Hey Popcorn! Izzy want to talk to you!" I yelled into the living room.

"Uh oh!" He said grabbing the phone from me.

Steven's POV
Sylvia handed me the phone "hello?" I said.

"Are you and my sister seriously a couple after one day!?" He asked.

"Iz i really love your sister and nothings gonna change that!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Did you fuck my sister?" He asked.

"No I actually have respect for her shes not a fucking groupie Izzy!" I shit back.

"Well you better not hurt her Steven or i will shove your drum sticks up your ass!" He said making me laugh.

"I wont Izzy!" I said.

"Ok good bye Popcorn don't get her arrested either!" He added making me laugh again.

"I wont good bye!" I said hanging up the phone.

"You were laughing so i guess that went well!" Sylvia laughed.

"Yeah he said if i hurt you he would shove my drum sticks up my ass!" I laughed.

"If you hurt me i can do that myself!" She threatened. I picked her up bridal style and sat back down on the couch her in my lap.

"I'm not gonna hurt you baby girl!" I said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I love you cuddle bear!" She said cuddling up to me. I love when she calls  me that "i feel safe when I'm with you!" She said and i wrapped my arms around her.

"You are safe with me! I wont let anybody touch you baby!" I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled and yawned. "You tired?" She nodded "lets take a nap then!" I scooped her up and carried her to her bedroom and sat her on the bed. I took my shirt off so i was more comfy and layed down with her. I really really love her. I want to marry this women one day. I want her to have my kids. I want to have a happy life with dogs and stuff with her! I pulled her close and kissed her lips softly. "I love you Sylvia!" I whispered.

"I love you too Steven!" She replied. And we drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1.1K 181
Born into privilege but neglected by her parents Anastasia McKagan runs away to La and is introduced to the rockstar lifestyle on the sunset strip,li...
13K 314 26
Pamela grew up living next door to Axl Rose and they were best friends. She moved with him to California where soon came the forming of Guns N Roses...
34.1K 741 26
Alexandria lived in L.A working at the whiskey a bar were wanna be rockstars performed to achieve their dreams, on a stormy Saturday night a so calle...
191K 5K 44
❃ "Mama take this badge from me, I can't use it anymore. It's getting dark, too dark to see. Feels like I'm knocking on Heather's door" A Guns n' Ros...