Healing Her

By _Happyilyeverafter

#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and al... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 16

2.9K 159 16
By _Happyilyeverafter

YASIN

What's with you huh? Fights with your wife? Why are you not going to your home and staying here all the time? Ray muttered in his sleepy tone.

Dude! Can you mind your own business?! I said fustrated.

Look I don't know whats going on between you and bhabhi, I know your not that kind of person who would tell me about your problems. But I guess you should talk. Just avoiding her won't solve anything. Things will get only worse.

But Man! I can't do it, I Just can't talk to her. It's not as easy as you say.

Then tell me I'm your friend right? he suggested.

I guess it was too hard for me to keep all these stuffs with me, so I told him everything. I told him about the marriage contract and how she saw my childhood photo.

Ray is the only one who knew I was adopted and I knew he would help me out.

Wait what? So are you guys just pretending to be husband and wife?! He almost yelled.

I guess so but I'm not pretending maybe she might, I sighed.

He was walking back and forth and dint utter a word. I guess he was shocked.

Ray? What are you thinking? I asked

Shut up! Just let me gather everything you just told me right now, He said frustrated.

Okay! I'm sleeping then take your time, I replied.

You are not sleeping, He warned and He dragged me and made me sit in his Sofa.

Knowing Ray since childhood, I knew he was pissed off for whatever I just told him. He is like a brother to me and we both knew almost everything about eachother. One thing is sure when Ray is angry, he would become the worst person you would ever meet.

Almost 5 whole minutes of silence he finally spoke, " Does anyone know about this contract" he asked

Yes her brother know, I told him.

Wooh? How did that man react? He asked surprised.

He was pretty mad too.. still he was better than you. But he told me to fix this marriage as I still have time. He also told me his sister is pretty easy to fall, I smiled.

I think so too.. she has already fallen for you. Your lucky to have such a beautiful girl. Easy girls are most sweetest, trust me and I think your going hard on her.

No way she in love with me Man.. she saw my personal stuffs without even asking me, I said annoyed.

That might be because she is interested in you, and wants to know about you besides She is your wife dude. I think she deserves to know everything about you, Ray replied.

I can't Okay? I will go sleep at my home even I muttered and walked out.

Why are so mad at her? They say when we love someone we show all our anger to them! He shouted. I ignored him and thought Maybe?

When I came home I saw Inaya was watching TV. Usually she never watched TV. She turned towards me and smiled. Ya Allah why is she smiling like that? I guess she just wants me to talk? I won't fall for that smile. I said to myself and went to my room.

I heard she switched off the TV and went back to her room. Maybe I'm going too hard on her? I thought. Though I know she has difficulty in sleeping because of her nightmares I didn't dare to go to her room, I don't know why I am even this angry at her? But she should have not seen my childhood photo?

Maybe I'm just scared to tell her that I'm adopted? Maybe one part of me didn't wanted her to know that.. But I guess Ray is right? I just dint wanted her to pity me.

I don't think I will be able to tell her that I'm adopted, besides Zara didn't wanted me to tell anyone. Next day I thought to make breakfast.. I made Cheese sandwich and scrambled eggs. I saw Inaya was leaving out she saw me too. I wanted to know where she is going. But I didn't ask.

She turned around and muttered, I'm going to Haqim's Studio and she went.

Wait What? I was standing like that for a minute. Haqim? That stupid guy? I ran down the street and searched her but I guess she already left.

I went to Ray's home Knocked at his door and shouted Ray Open the door man!

What the hell man.. You again. What now? He asked in his sleepy voice.

Where is this Haqim guy studio? I asked

Who Haqim? He muttered

Haqim that stupid guy? On the other day when we had dinner? I asked him.

Oh that guy? I don't know man, He replied.

What do you mean you don't know? How did you find these people then? I asked annoyed.

He chucked and said I just gathered them from the streets. I told them I would buy them free food and they came.

What the hell? Now how will I find her? I murmured

Find who? He questioned.

It's Inaya She went to Haqim's Studio, I said frustrated

What? Why? He asked.

I don't know! I sighed

Calm down Man! Come inside and just call her, he suggested.

What would I say her? If I call her what would I ask? I said frustrated.

Say what you wanna say! Life is simple, why complicate, He shrugged.

Should I ask what are you doing with Haqim? Where are you? That would make no sense, I frowned. You better get married only then you will know!

No thankyou..okay then sit here, while someone else is enjoying your wife's company! He joked.

Can't you just find where this Haqim guy studio is? I asked him annoyed.

Just call her man! I seriously don't know who were those people, He replied.

I just hated the thought of she being with someone else's, so I quickly called her. She picked it up right then, as if she was waiting for my call..

Hello! she said nervously.

Where are you? I asked

I told you I'm in Haqim's Studio, She replied.

Text me the address now, I have something important to say, I just blabbered.

Okay! She said and she send me the address.

So are you going to confess your feelings for her? Mr. Jealousy Yasin, Ray teased.

Shut up Man! I have nothing to confess.

Well well then why are worried if she is with Haqim and What is that important thing? She would probably think that you are going to confess too? He winked.

I don't know man! I just said, so I can keep her away from that stupid guy. I'm thinking about telling her my past life. Anyway I'm going to pick her up.

Yeah yeah! Go ahead, take her somewhere, it's weekend!

I smiled and went to pick her. I called her when I reached there, and I told her that I'm waiting outside. She came out and that guy was standing outside smiling at her, she smiled and waved at him.

I just couldn't stand them..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 7.3K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
858K 36.9K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
264K 11.6K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
61.4K 1.7K 54
[NEEDS HEAVY EDITING] •|| Inayat Gupta ||• Daughter of Gupta's family.23 years of age. close to her brother, Ahaan gupta. Princess of Gupta's family...