Gravity Falls Boyfriend/Girlf...

By WiltedRoses228

(REWORKING) ❝"MY BROTHER THINKS YOU'RE CUTE!" You shrinked back at the sudden explosive personality, your tho... More

Intro
How You Meet (Original)
How You Meet (Revised Edition)
Hanging Out
A Chapter In Their POV
Asking The Question
First Date
Please Read
Robbie's First Date
Cuddles
He/She Stares
You Stare
He/She Uses A Bad Pickup Line
He/She Pranks You
You Prank Him/Her Back
"I Love You"
Texting
First Kiss
New Characters
Stan
Ford
They Sing
Steven Universe
Making Out
Wearing Something Of Theirs
PLEASE READ
Revisions

Bill

4.5K 71 55
By WiltedRoses228

How You Meet

The bell above the door chimed as you exited the diner and started your long trek home. You were about halfway through the town when a familiar face waved at you from across the street; a kid you had met while living here for the past few weeks. You raised your hand to wave back when you froze. At first, your brain couldn't comprehend what you were seeing. Everything had been suddenly turned black and white. And the stillness really put you on edge. The people, the town, everything was frozen in place, like a paused video game. Once you managed to shake off the original shock you dropped your hand back to your side, unsure of what to do. Welp, I guess this is my life now, was your first thought. What the hell do I do now, was your second. Now I know what your thinking. Who the hell would be this calm in a situation like this? Well, after living in Gravity Falls for nearly a month you have pretty much gotten used to weird shit like this happening. A distant laughter made your shoulders tense. You weren't sure if it was getting closer or just louder. Probably the former knowing your luck. "Well, Well, Well." you shrieked upon hearing the sudden voice right behind you. Your natural instinct was to swing first ask questions second, so you did. Naturally. However, that plan completely backfired when the mysterious person dodged your flying arm and poked your side. At first you were confused by his odd action, but it soon made sense when you realized you could no longer move any part of your body. Except for your eyes of course, which were now looking around wildly trying to catch a glimpse of your opponent. "Whoa, calm down, lady. You nearly hit me upside the head." That was kinda my intention. You thought sarcastically. You were a little startled by his sudden laughter and briefly wondered if he could read your mind. "Heh... Feisty. Now that you're no longer trying to kill me, I can get a decent look at you." The man circled around to stand in front of you and placed a hand on his chin, examining you. He had an eye patch and... Is that hat floating? Who the hell is this guy? You thought bitterly. His one good eye widened and his hand fell away from his chin as if he realized something. "Oh, of course. How silly of me. My name is Bill. Bill Cypher." He held a hand for you to shake and you didn't. Mostly because of the fact that you're body was still completely frozen in place. "Come on, don't leave me hanging." He said after a moment, wiggling his hand in front of you. "Heh," he raised his hands in a 'I mean you no harm' sorta way, "that was a joke. I was joking." You wanted to roll your eyes but didn't want to piss off the obviously powerful entity you were dealing with. "Well, are you gonna tell me your name?" He asked before raising an eyebrow. It was quiet for a moment and you realized he was waiting for an answer. Another joke presumably. This time you did roll your eyes. He laughed quietly, raising a hand to your head. The tips of his fingers touched your temple and your life flashed before your eyes. It felt like forever before he pulled his hand away, but in reality it was just a few seconds. "Huh, you're not like the other people who've moved into this town." He said thoughtfully before smiling. "I'm gonna have fun playing with you. Until next time, Y/N." He snapped his fingers and you woke up with a gasp. You were laying on the sidewalk, a few familiar faces hovering over you. "Are you ok, Y/N? You hit your head pretty hard on your way down." Thompson said, placing a hand on the side of your head. You winced in pain when he touched a sensitive part of your scalp. He smiled apologetic at your reaction and removed his hand. "What happened?" You muttered, sitting up. "You just passed out mid-step. Smacked your head on the concrete. Gotta say though, 10 outta 10 would watch again." Robbie joked, earning a smack on the back of the head, delivered by Lee.

Hanging Out

"So I said, Pyronica, you can't just eat the High Zepheil of Helion 2. It's undignified!" He exclaimed before adding quietly, "and illegal, but that's beside the point." You listened with half an ear, not really understanding most of what he was saying. Chatting with Bill is kinda like chatting with a child. Kids will say, 'hey watch this' only to jump and spin and you have to pretend like that was super interesting. With Bill however, he will say, 'hey watch this' and pull all the teeth out of a deer and you have to try not to throw up. You have to have a certain amount of patience to hang out with Bill. Luckily you have that patience. "And she said I was the undignified one!" You could tell he was offended so you added in a well timed, "no way!" "Yes way! I've never once aspirated a Daekin Espirage, but she's probably done it half a dozen times." What in the hell is he talking about, is what you were thinking. "You're totally right," Is what you said. He flopped onto your couch with an exhausted sigh. He seems to have burned himself out for now. But knowing him, this won't last long. There was about a minute of sweet cherished silence before he sat up quickly, "and don't even get me started on Xanthar!"

A Scenario In Their POV

"We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when," I watched from the kitchen counter (well, I wasn't really sitting on the counter, more like floating above it) as she pulled open the oven door and bent down to check the cookies, singing a song I'd never heard before under her breath. She was a wonderful singer. And she had a wonderful ass. "Nice ass." "You're an ass." She responded, closing the oven. She set the cookie tray down on the stove top and I immediately grabbed a hot cookie. "Wait those are still hot!" She said, panicked. I decided to mess with her a bit. "Oh, ow, I burnt myself, oh the agony, ahhh" I screamed dramatically. She was in full panic mode now and yanked my hand towards her to see the damage. She examined my perfectly fine hand and then looked at my face, noticing my smirk instantly. She scoffed and hit me in the chest making me laugh. "Puh-lease. I'm an all powerful dream demon. Mortal things like fire can't hurt me." I bit into the cookie and smiled at her. She rolled her eyes and grabbed a cookie, dropping it instantly with a yelp. She shook her hand before looking at it. Sure enough there was a decent sized burn on her fingers. "Good going." I muttered, taking another bite. "Shut it." She examined her hand a little longer before holding it out to me. "Ok, Mr. All-Powerful-Dream-Demon. Heal me." I rolled my eyes but grabbed her hand, pulling it up to my lips and pressing a quick peck to her newly acquired wound. She blushed but didn't pull away. The burn healed over almost immediately and she stared down at it in awe. "I didn't know you could heal wounds by kissing them." "I don't necessarily need to kiss a wound to heal it. Just touching it would work." She raised an eyebrow. "Then why did you kiss it?" "Cause I wanted to see you blush." I smirked, flicking her in the nose. She shook her head but couldn't hide the sudden outbreak of red that covered her cheeks. Adorable.

Asking The Question

"Oh, hey, Bill." You greeted the dream demon upon opening the door. He started using the door after you told him you didn't want him just popping into your house whenever he wanted (which he did often). "Come on in." He stepped into the room, kicking the door shut behind him. You have been friends with him for a few months and you've gotten incredibly close, so him showing up unexpectedly wasn't too concerning. "Yo. Any plans for the day?" He asked, following you into the kitchen. You thought over your schedule before shaking your head. "I don't think so. Why?" He perked up at your answer. "Great! Cause we," he pointed from you to him, "are going on a date." You looked back at him with wide eyes. "A what?" He dropped his hand to his side looking a bit confused. "A date. Is that not what humans do when they want to advance their relationship?" It took you a second to say the words that were running through your head. "I-It is but I just never... You want to advance our relationship?" He smiled. "That's exactly what I want. And I already know you want that too so go get dressed. We're going out for a night on the town, baby!" He gave you a gentle shove towards your room and you hesitantly did as asked. You didn't even want to know how he knew you liked him. You glanced at your closet, unsure of what to wear.

First Date

You eventually settled on a red dress that fell to your knees. It was cute and comfortable which easily made it your favorite dress. After doing the finishing touches on your hair and makeup you stepped out into the living room, purse in hand. Bill (who was now wearing a fancy golden suit) looked over your outfit. "I like the dress but not the color," he snapped his fingers once, "that's better." You looked wide eyes at your now shimmering golden dress before glaring at him. "Why must you do the things you do?" He chuckled before grabbing your arm. "Come on, we're gonna be late for our reservation." You suddenly felt like you were moving a hundred miles a second and grabbed onto Bill to steady yourself. Once you were standing securely again you found yourself in front large fancy restaurant. "Where are we?" You asked, hanging onto his arm (which he didn't seem to mind). "New York." He answered unfazed and started pulling you into the restaurant. You lost your breath at the sight of the inside of the restaurant. It was gorgeous. "Wow. This place is beautiful. What's the name of this restaurant?" "Uh, something French. Its a French seafood place. Very high class." Once You were seated at your table the waiter brought over two menus and Bill ordered wine for the both of you (which you nearly choked on when you saw the price of the food). The food ended up being amazing and you may have had a few more glasses of wine than you should have.

Cuddles

You jumped when the jump scare popped up on screen, spilling some of your popcorn. You couldn't help but laugh at yourself for falling for it. "Did you hear that?" The football player asked as the blonde cheerleader hugged onto his arm. "Hear what?" She asked, fear etched into her voice. "Lets go check it out." The funny one suggested. "God, these guys are idiots..." You mumbled, leaning into Bill's side. He had fallen asleep awhile ago, his arm still wrapped securely around your shoulders. "I think it came from in here..." The funny one pushed open the door and the killer came running out, knife above his head ready to strike. You jumped and let out a yelp, waking Bill with a start. He sat up quickly, yanking you against his chest. "What happened? Are You hurt? What's wrong?" "Nothing's wrong!" You assured him quickly. His shoulders relaxed and he grumbled quietly to himself, leaning back against the couch to fall back asleep, you still pressed against his chest. You had a little smile on your face as you snuggled up against him. Of course, you weren't actually scared of the movie. You were just pretending so Bill would cuddle you.

They Stare

He's going to love this, you thought excitedly, paying the cashier. You had seen a gorgeous golden dress on sale and knew you just had to buy it. Once you got home you immediately tried it on, practically dying to see how good it looked. You pulled it on and looked in the mirror. Well, it wasn't what you were imagining but it wasn't... Bad per say. You frowned. Damn, I kinda don't like this... You thought sadly. "Don't like wha- whoa..." You spun around, startled by Bill's surprise visit. He was staring at you with a look that can only be described by the word hungry. "Bill! W-what are you doing here?" "I knocked but you didn't... wow..." Now he looked like he was at a loss for words. You nervously wondered what he was thinking. "I, uh, didn't want you to see this..." "What? Why? You look incredible!" Now he looked hungry again. He brought one hand up to the bad of his neck. "...Wow..."

You Stare

"Are you really planning on swimming in that?" You asked, dropping your towel onto the foldout chair, effectively calling dibs in it. Bill flopped onto the chair next to the one you chose. "Actually, I wasn't planning on swimming at all." He answered, a bored tone in his voice. "What? Come on, its so hot outside." He raised an eyebrow, "the heat doesn't bother me. I'm an all pow-" "all powerful dream demon. Yes, I've heard." You cut him off with an eye roll, "come on. Pleeease?" You begged, clasping your hands in front of your chest. "No." He looked away. "Pleeease??" You gave him a puppy dog face (which did nothing since he wasn't looking at you). "No." You sighed, just about to give up, when you suddenly spotted a few friends across the pool (Robbie, Thompson, Lee, and Nate to be specific) and got an idea. "Well, if you're not gonna swim with me," you unzipped your cover up and dropped it to the ground, exposing your shiny golden bikini, "then I'm sure you wont mind if I swim with my friends." You started walking in that direction and smirked when he grabbed your arm, stopping you from going any further. When you looked back at him he was wearing a pair of yellow swimming trunks. "You wanna go swimming? Fine. Lets go swimming." You didn't respond since you were too busy checking him out. Damn he looked good. He cannon balled into the pool and you followed suit soon after.

They Use A Bad Pickup Line

"Come on, Doll. It was a joke." You ignored him, continuing your task of washing the dishes. "I wouldn't have made the joke if I knew it was such a touchy subject for you." You splashed soapy water at him with a glare. "Hey, whoa, did you just fall from Heaven," you rolled your eyes; now was not the time for him to be flirting with you, "because you look like one really fucking evil, demonic bitch." Your mouth fell open and you splashed him again with a growl. "I fucking hate you!" He laughed, making you even madder.

"I Love You"

Bill's fingers fit into yours perfectly. Your entwined hands swung back and forth as you made your way down the path, trees in either size of you, shielding you from any prying eyes. "Me? Reading your mind without permission?" He scoffed, "never." You laughed and gave him a light shove. "Yeah right. You invade my mental privacy all the time and you know it." He laughed and the sound made your heart swell. "Are you reading my mind right now?" You totally are, you thought. He laughed. "Ok that's not fair. That's like me saying hey don't think about kittens." No matter how hard you tried, you couldn't stop the cute furry creatures from running across your mind. "See," he said, knowing you just thought about them. God, I love this man, you thought, making a smile spread across his face. He glanced at you from the corner of his eyes. "I love you."

Texting

B: who is that you're with
Y: wat
B: that guy you're with who is it
Y: how in the hell do you know I'm with a guy right now?
B: that doesn't matter, how do you know him
Y: goodbye bill
B: ...I love you
B: ...Y/N?
Y: ...
Y: ...I love you too

First Kiss

"Come on." You prompted, pulling on his arm. "But I don't wanna..." "Wendy said they had great burgers." He still hesitated. "I can live without food." "But I can't. Are you really gonna let me starve to death?" You asked dramatically. He shrugged his shoulders as if he was really contemplating it. "Ehhhh." He laughed when you rolled your eyes and yanked his arm again; this time he let you pull him towards the little bistro. You both sat next to each other at a booth, his arm across the back of the booth behind you. When the waitress came over you put in your order and looked to Bill, who was glaring intently at something across the room. "Do you want anything, babe?" He shook his head, still glaring at whatever it was that was pissing him off. "No." You shrugged and let the waitress know, who took the menus and left to put in the order. "What's wrong?" You asked, tracing his line of sight to a group of three men at a table. "Those guys..." "What about them?" You prodded. He tore his gaze away from them to look down at you. He opened his mouth to say something, but decided against it and smiled. "Nothing, Doll. Don't worry about it." You smiled and let your worries wash away. You knew if there was a problem he would handle it. You knew he'd keep you safe. A small smile made its way into his face and you couldn't stop yourself from leaning up to kiss him. He immediately responded, kissing you back. It was a short kiss, but a good one that left you smiley all night. You glanced at the men sitting at the table once, but otherwise ignored them. You did wonder what they did that got Bill so riled up though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.1K 30
When young preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the hidden town of Gravity Falls in Oregon to spend the summer with their great uncle Stan, th...
26.5K 521 53
Robin Peters was a young 12-year-old from the small town of Gravity Falls, Oregon. She was sarcastic, witty, tough, and a lot of other badass adjecti...
3.1K 32 22
After Dipper's first (and accidental) love confession to Wendy is rejected, he knows he should move on. But getting over his feelings for the lax lum...
195K 7.2K 18
"Pinetree I guess this is it." "Bill n-no please don't leave me! " "I'm gonna miss you." "B-Bill don't." "I've always looked up to you." "Don't lea...