Gravity Falls Boyfriend/Girlf...

By WiltedRoses228

(REWORKING) ❝"MY BROTHER THINKS YOU'RE CUTE!" You shrinked back at the sudden explosive personality, your tho... More

Intro
How You Meet (Original)
How You Meet (Revised Edition)
Hanging Out
A Chapter In Their POV
Asking The Question
First Date
Please Read
Robbie's First Date
Cuddles
He/She Stares
You Stare
He/She Uses A Bad Pickup Line
He/She Pranks You
You Prank Him/Her Back
"I Love You"
Texting
First Kiss
New Characters
Stan
Bill
They Sing
Steven Universe
Making Out
Wearing Something Of Theirs
PLEASE READ
Revisions

Ford

3.3K 53 73
By WiltedRoses228

How You Meet

You took a deep breath, swatting a tree branch away from your face. You were taking a well deserved walk through the woods. Gravity Falls has quite a bit of wooded land, which was fine by you. As of right now, you're exploring the few acres of land you own behind your newly acquired home. It was pretty much in the middle of the woods, but you preferred it that way. Your closest, and only, neighbor was a large wooden shack a but further down the road. You ducked under another branch and found yourself in a small clearing. As You were admiring it you began to hear loud thumping. It almost sounded like footsteps, but what could have footsteps that loud? You looked around trying to see what was making that much noise, but with your luck it would probably find you before you find it. The thumping got louder, and the ground started to vibrate with each step, which you knew meant it was getting closer to you. In a bit of panic, you hid behind a tree that was wide enough to hide your frame. The thumping and vibrating got more intense, then it suddenly stopped. You glanced behind the tree, hoping to catch a glance of... whatever it was. You paled as you saw the creature. It was huge, which explained the vibrating footsteps. You certainly didn't fail to notice the mysteriously glowing red eyes and sharp teeth. He glanced in your direction and you quickly hid behind the tree again. You pressed your back against the tree and gasped at the sight of the man standing directly in front of you. He swiftly placed a hand over your mouth to stop you from screaming. "Relax," he whispered, "I'm not going to hurt you." He glancing behind the tree and let go of your face. You only caught a glimpse of his hand, but it looked larger than normal. "Stay here," he pulled a gun from a holster under his trenchcoat and you tensed, "and be quiet." He left the shelter of the tree and headed straight for the creature. This guy must be nuts, You thought. You knees felt weak so you slid down to a sitting position. The creature roared and you jumped, pulling your legs to your chest. You were practically shaking as you listened to the battle going on behind you. You closed your eyes and covered your ears, hoping to block out the noises of the creature. You thought the worst when things got uncharacteristically quiet. Oh my god he's probably dead, its probably gonna kill me next. You began to panic. "Hey-" you screamed, the sudden voice catching you off guard. The man standing in front of you jumped at the outburst but otherwise didn't react. "Uh, its gone. I dont think it'll be coming back anytime soon." You let out a breath, "what was that? I've never seen anything like that in my life." He smirked, "you must be new to town then." He offered a hand and you took it, but you did notice his extra finger. "What are you doing out here?" He asked suspiciously. "I, uh, just bought the house at the edge of the woods. I w-wanted to explore some of the land." That answer seemed to satisfy him. "So you're the new neighbor?" "N-Neighbor?" He paused but then smiled. "You're still in shock. I know how to make a rather effective tea that will help. I've got the ingredients back at my place-" "I-I don't even know you." He seemed taken aback. "Oh, right, of course. Where are my manners? My name is Stanford Pines. Although most people just call me Ford." He held a hand out to you with a small smile. You hesitated, but took it. He did save you from that monster after all. Plus, he seemed trustworthy. "Y/N." After letting go of your hand, he looked as though he didn't know what to say next. "Uh, you mentioned tea?" You broke the silence. "Right! My mother used to make the most calming Chamomile tea-" he led the way to his place, chattering on and on about herbs and the creatures that live in these woods. You were happy to listen, after all, you lived in these woods now too, so you needed to be prepared in case anything like this happens again.

Hanging Out

"You're such a cutie!" You cooed, rubbing waddles' head. "Huh?" Ford spun around in his chair to give you a confused look. You snickered, "Not you. Waddles." "Ah, well as I was saying-" he spun back around in his chair and begun ranting about his latest invention. From the little you could understand, he was trying to make a gun that would be able to hurt someone named Bill. Whoever that was. Most of what came out of his mouth was really complicated science terms. Who knows what he's saying right now. Well, he isn't saying anything now. Oh wait, he's looking at you. Did he ask something? Oh god what was the question?? "Well, what do you think?" You asked. He thought for a moment before answering, god knows what the answer was. How could he possibly say so many things that you didn't understand? "I agree." You said when he was finished. He smirked and shook his head before tinkering again. That was a close one. Eventually he will find out that I'm actually really dumb compared to him. But for now, my secret is safe. You mentally gave yourself a pat on the back and started playing with waddles again, who oinked happily now that your undivided attention was back on him. "Oh, and Y/N?" You glanced up at Ford who looked at you over his shoulder, "I know you have no idea what I'm saying half the time." Damn it.

A Scenario In Their POV

It was a slow day at the Mystery Shack. Not many tourists had stopped by. In fact the only person who has stopped by today was Y/N. I say we've been friends for about 4 months? I don't really keep track of such things. I stepped into the gift shop and headed for the counter where Y/N was sitting. Wendy stood next to the counter, spinning a pencil in her hand. I stopped on the opposite side of the counter and handed Y/N the soda she asked for. She thanked me and pulled the tab open. Soos leaned against the counter listening to the conversation. Wendy continued her story and Stan stepped into the shop, looking at the four of us immediately. "Hey Wendy, Soos, I don't pay you guys to slack off," He said, walking towards us, "Just because there's no customers today doesn't mean there isn't any work." "Stan, dude, relax, we were just chatting with Y/N and Ford. No harm done." Soos defended them. Stan gestured for Y/N to get off the counter, before looking at me. "Sixer, take your girlfriend and beat it. You're distracting my employees." I rolled my eyes but looked at Y/N, who jumped off the counter and followed me out of the shop and into the main room of the shack. I glanced at her as she started telling me a story about a friend of hers. I couldn't help but think back to what Stan had said. Of course she isn't my girlfriend. Would she even want to be? She didn't seem to mind when Stan used the term. I looked her over, she was so pretty. She met my gaze and smiled. God, of course she wouldn't want to date me. She so cool and nice and I'm weird and awkward, and I know I am, but then she smiles at me like that, god, that smile, and it makes me feel... normal.

Asking The Question

"No way!" He said overdramatically making you laugh and swat his arm. "I'm being serious! He actually said that too me!" "Well thats just plain rude." He continued to joke around, his research left forgotten on the table he was sitting at. You had been hanging out for a few hours and you found yourself in a rather giggly mood. He was so awkwardly charming. "Oh hush." He smiled as he remembered something, "that reminds me of the time Fiddleford-" he started laughing, "he-" more laughter as he tried to tell the story. He managed to tell it but you could barely understand it under all that laughter. But you got the gist and laughed along. He did that a lot. Laughing so hard he could barely tell the story he was laughing at. It was one of the things you loved about him. Especially since he had such a nice laugh. God, he's so cute. You swooned. He adjusted his glasses and raised an eyebrow at you. "What? Do I have something on my face?" You shook your head, but didn't look away. "No. You're just too adorable for your own good is all." He flushed and rubbed the back of his neck, "I, u-uh, thank you." He wouldn't meet your gaze and you started to worry that maybe you crossed a line. "Hey Y/N?" He looked down, resting one arm on the back of his chair. "Would you be willing..." He looked at you and you could tell he was struggling with something. He looked away and muttered a quiet, "nevermind. Don't worry about it." "I would love to go on a date with you." You assumed that was what he was gonna ask. If not then you were in deep shit. He looked at you with wide eyes. "Really?" Oh thank God, that was what he was gonna ask. You nodded and smiled, hiding your relief. He smiled too. "Wow. I didn't think you'd... Erm, nevermind," a nervous chuckle, "this is great. Uh, when do you wanna do it? Actually I'll set everything up. You don't have to worry about a thing." He looked so incredibly excited as he chattered about how it was gonna be a surprise and how you were gonna love it.

First Date

You wore a dark purple hoodie with black jeans. He had told you to dress warm and you were more than happy to. He led you through the woods, his six fingered hands covering your eyes. When you had left it was rather dark out, you wondered if he knew where he was going. You kicked a rock and muttered "ow," causing both of you to giggle. "There's a rock there." He joked. "Really? I didn't notice." You replied sarcastically making him giggle again. "Don't worry, we're almost there." "Where is there exactly?" "Here." He said and stopped walking, taking his hands from your face. It was the clearing you had met him in. He had set up a cute little picnic with a few of your favorite foods and deserts. There was a little lantern in the middle of the blanket lighting up the surrounding area so you could see almost perfectly. He had already moved to sit on the blanket and was opening one of the containers. You sat down beside him and accepted a plate of cake. It was your favorite after all. "Desert before dinner? How romantic." You joked making him laugh. "I saw you eyeing it." You smiled. "Ah, you caught me." You took a bite and melted. It was so good. "this is amazing!" He blushed. "Thank you. baking is just science after all, and if you haven't noticed already i am exceptionally good at science." You giggled. "I hadn't noticed but I'll keep that in mind." He smiled and took a bite of the cake. The rest of the night was filled with laughter, amazing food, and stargazing.

Cuddles

"Oh my god, that was... Y-You could've died... I could've died. W-What was that thing?" Ford led you to the living room with his hands on your shoulders. You had wanted to see what he did in his research missions so he allowed you to go with him to investigate a creature in one of the caves. You didn't expect it to be so scary though. It was such a horrifying monster, then you guys had to fight it when it realized you were there. You were pretty much useless in the fight because you were completely in shock. Ford didn't answer your question, but instead sat you down on the couch and went to make some chamomile tea. The same kind he made when you saw the gremloblin (which you now know it was called.) He handed you the cup and sat down beside you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. Your hands trembled as you brought the cup up to your lips. You were still pretty shaky, replaying the whole scene in your head over and over. What you didn't know was Ford was beating himself up over it. Of course she isn't ready for something that intense, I should have known that, God I'm such an idiot. He thought with a frown. He didn't know much about comforting people, so he did what felt right in the moment. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you against his chest. You balanced your cup on your thighs and hugged him back, resting your face in the crook of his neck. You took breath and relaxed in his grip.

They Stare

Ford rambled on about whatever he was working on while you looked around his lab. He knew you didn't really understand what he was saying. He claimed it helped him focus, but you think he just likes to talk about his work. You didn't mind either way. You picked up his lab coat and pulled it on, only halfway listening to him. You sorted through some papers, reading what little you could understand. Then tapped on a little glass orb that had a spider crawling around in it. Then sorted through some more papers. At the bottom of one particular pile of pages you found a spare pair of Ford's glasses. You put them on and looked around trying to make out the blurry figures around you. "Have you seen my-" you glanced at Ford, or at least in Ford's general direction, as he spoke directly to you. "Seen your what?" You asked, but didn't get a response. You looked over the top of the glasses to see that ford was in fact looking at you. "Lab coat." He had one knuckle pressed against his lips, his other arm across his chest. His eyebrows were drawn together and he had a blush across his cheeks. "I'm gonna need that back." He said after a moment. You smirked and pulled off the lab coat. You walked across the room and handed it too him. He noticed you kept the glasses on and shook his head, but smiled nonetheless.

You Stare

"Can you believe it?" He asked excitedly, looking through his closet. "I can. You're a genius Stanford." He glanced at you with goofy smile. Harvard had asked him to do some speaker thing about his scientific findings in gravity falls. Apparently a bunch of famous scientists will be there as well as some other popular science people. Or something.  "What do you think I should wear? What about this?" He pulled out a suit and held it up for you to see. "What do you think?" You responded making him chuckle, "I wanna know what you think." You hummed in thought, looking at the suit. You have never seen him wear one before. You wondered if he'd be hot in it. Not that he isn't out of it. "I think... You should try it on." He smirked and raised an eyebrow at the request, knowing your angle. He went along with it though. "Ok. Stay here." He left the room. After about 10 minutes he came back. You would've giggled at his socks (which had little aliens all over them) if you weren't too busy gawking at him. Oh no, he's cute! He smiled at you and struck a pose making you smile. "That's the one." "Yeah?" He smirked at your blushing face. "Yep."

They Use A Bad Pickup Line

"How about this one?" You ask, stepping out of the dressing room. "It's really cute." Ford responds before taking a sip of his water. You had managed to talk Ford into helping you pick out a dress for a party your friend is throwing. Luckily he didn't look too bored. He was having a good time hanging out with you, even if this was the 15th dress you've tried on. "I don't know. Does it look to tight? I don't want to have to suck in my belly all night." He snorted. "Nobody cares about that. I think it looks great." "I don't know..." "Y/N, Baby, you're hot enough to jump-start a vulcan's pon farr." Well, that caught you off guard. He's never called you baby before. Nor has he ever called you hot before. You were a blushing mess at his compliment. There was only one problem. "I-I've never seen Star Wars." He gaped and looked at you like you had just said the most offensive thing in the world. "What?" He sighed. "Star trek. Not- nevermind. We're getting that one." You nodded. "Ok."

They Prank You

You sat down at the table, Ford across from you, Dipper and Mabel on your right, and Stan on your left. Ford and Stan chatted with one another as the younger twins munched on their food. You ate a French Fry and reached for the bottle of ketchup that sat in the middle of the table. You met Ford's eye across the table and saw that he had a small smile on his face. It wasn't the normal kind of smile he usually had either, it was the suspicious kind of smile. You narrowed your eyes and he diverted his gaze, but the smile didn't leave his face. In fact, now that you're paying attention to it, both the kids and Stan had that smile too. What were they planning? Did they do something to the food? You looked down at your fries. You had ate one and it tasted normal. You looked up at Ford who ate one of his fries like it was nothing. His had been cooked in the same batch as yours, you saw him cook it. Maybe it was the nuggets? They were all cooked in one batch, but everyone had already started eating their nuggets. Everyone except you that is. You got your own plate of food, so they couldn't have done anything then. You haven't left your plate unsupervised. They were definitely all acting suspicious so they did something. But what could they have done? When could they have even done it? You flicked the lid of the ketchup open with your thumb and it exploded. Ketchup was shooting out of the top of the bottle with so much force that the lid was broken off. It went everywhere. On the ceiling, on the table, the floors, and all over all of them. They all looked up with wide eyes before erupting into laughter. When you eventually understood what had happened you shook your head. "You're gonna pay for this, Stanford." He looked at you, still laughing. "Why me?"

You Prank Them Back

Your prank was simply to not prank him. Instead you drove him nuts, making him think you were gonna prank him but he didn't know when or how. It was really simple. You convinced him he was gonna regret pranking you because you had a few tricks up your sleeve. What he didn't know was you weren't even wearing sleeves. Metaphorically that is. Then, you bought a bunch of random items (duct tape, vinegar, liquid dish soap, permanent markers, etc.) on his computer so he would see it and get suspicious. Then the looks. Little smiles that he would catch out of the corner of his eye. Then when he'd look, you'd look away. He would start looking around his desk thinking you set something up. Or it's be his room, the car, the kitchen table. He'd have no idea that you were just messing with him. It worked for weeks. It took him nearly a month to realize there wasn't any prank.

"I Love You"

"Ford, baby." You placed a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to wake him up. He had fallen asleep at his desk. Again. You were sleeping over for the night and figured you should help him to bed. If you didn't he'd be here all night and wake up in a grouchy mood. "Ford, let's go to bed." This wasn't the first time you've shared a bed with him. You've been together for a while so it wasn't weird. He gives your space when you need it, and when you want to cuddle he was more than happy to (you suspected he liked to cuddle more than he let on.) "Five more minutes..." He muttered against the desk. You giggled, "Ford, its 2 in the morning. You can't stay here all night." He groaned and sat up, but his eyes were still closed. You shook your head with a smile and grabbed his arm, pulling him up from the chair. "Come on." He let you lead him to the bedroom, still mostly asleep. When you got to the bed he climbed in and got comfortable. You climbed into bed beside him and he rolled onto his side, pulling you against his chest. You happily snuggled against him. "Goodnight, I love you," he said sleepily before falling asleep again. You smiled snuggled closer to him.

Texting

F: Can you pick up some propyl-paraben, butyl-paraben, and formaldehyde on the way here?

Y: I don't even know how to pronounce half those things, let alone where I can buy them.

First Kiss

These were your favorite mornings. The ones where you lay quietly with Ford, neither of you wanting to get up. You were both on your sides facing each other, his arms around your torso. He looked so heavenly right now. The sunlight streaked across his face, his hair a mess, his glasses gone. There was a small smile on his face, giving away the fact that he was enjoying this as much as you. Your hand rested against his cheek, fingers gently caressing his face. His hand came up to rest on yours so he could turn his head a press a kiss to your palm. You smiled and leaned forward to kiss him. He didn't pull away as you pressed your lips to his. When you pulled back he breathed a happy sigh. "Ford, the light in the living room is out again! When your done snogging your girlfriend it needs changed!" Stans voice yelled on the other side of the door. Ford's shoulders slumped with a groan. Then he sighed, rolling over to grab his glasses and put them on before climbing out of bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.1K 30
When young preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the hidden town of Gravity Falls in Oregon to spend the summer with their great uncle Stan, th...
193K 6.4K 32
[NOTE: I originally wrote this about two years ago and just recently went through and edited it. Of course there still may be some mistakes, so I apo...
464K 11.9K 36
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the episodes used within this wattpad book. Ah summer break, I was spending yet another summer at m...
3.1K 32 22
After Dipper's first (and accidental) love confession to Wendy is rejected, he knows he should move on. But getting over his feelings for the lax lum...