Mate me

By Freya_Bomb

Jimin an omega whose battling with the urge to be with Jungkook a strong, dominating alpha as he knows Jungko... More

Prologue
Chap 1: admit it
Chap 2: you make me feel
Chap 3: past life
Chap 4: new alpha
Chap 5: let me in
Chap 6: scented
Chap 7: never forget
Chap 9: protect me
Chap 10: at all cost
Chap 11: i'll protect you
Chap 12: never see you again
Chap 13: I'm sorry
Chap 14: If I only I knew
Chap 15: family
Chap 16: overprotective
Chap 17: insecurities
Chap 18: you are loved
Chap 19: mark me
Chap 20: this isn't me
Chap 21: spicy
Chap 22: knot me
Chap 23: not ready
Chap 24: take me
Chap 25: my future
Chap 26: It's not possible
Chap 27: the broken
Chap 28: What now
Chap 29: Where are you?

Chap 8: last memory

9.7K 496 122
By Freya_Bomb

Youngjae laid on the bed, every fibre, every muscles, every limb ached. His chest would expand raspy, throat dry as a bone. Sweat trickled down his skin, sheets soaked in a mixture of slick, cum and blood-his blood. Yugyeom had turned feral during their lust, heat filled mating. Slipping into his old ways of beating, abusing and humiliation. His dominant alpha within him taking over, controlling his actions.

Youngjae felt the knowing tears drool down his cheeks, feeling the familiar shame and disgust consume him. It made him sick to his stomach, wanting to throw up in hopes to rid him off this revulsion. He loathed himself, hated himself for giving in, for going back to him even after everything he's done.

He begins sobbing, licking his cracked bleeding lips that stung when he did. Yugyeom had left, gone out for food or to drink he didn't know. Wasn't even sure if he'd be coming back, though he prayed he wouldn't. Because he knew if he came back the beatings would start, the humiliation followed by guilt and remorse. He'd begin saying sorry, he didn't mean to hurt him. That he'd never do it again or promises to make it up to him.

His fingers grip the sheets so tightly his knuckles turn a bold white. He didn't know what time it was or what day. They had moulded into one, morphed into a haze of animalistic screaming, aggressive dancing of bodies and painful clawing of nails, biting of fangs. His skin became a painting of his abuse. Bruises, bite marks, scratches tainted his pearly white flesh.

He closes his tired, blood shot eyes. Hoping sleep would take away his pain, his shame and he'd wake up with it all gone. He'd have his sons back, he back home where nothing could ever hurt him or them.

Tae scrambles up the stairs in a wave of excitement and anxiousness. He wanted desperately to get back home, see his father to make sure he was safe, he was okay. Jimin waddles not far behind him, climbing up the steps with his bag in hand. They couldn't wait get out the car, almost being run over by Mrs Chan's car because they were jumping out before she even stopped. They didn't listen when she told them to wait, of course they couldn't because they needed to see their father.

Tae reaches the top of the stairs, stumbling to the door as his little feet almost give way under him. He wiggles the handle, pushing the front door open in a heaving craze. He storms into the house, his face grimacing immediately at the pungent smells. The fierce aromas that cloud the house, shrouding him in a foul bitter smell of fear and aggression. His eyebrows farrow, nose sniffing the air as he recognises one of the harsh scents.

"No." Tae growls, instinctively running in the direction of his fathers bedroom.

He forces the door open, eyes widening, his lemon citrus pheromones turning sour and bitter. For what he saw before him was his father looking black and blue with bruises.

"Dad!" He sprints towards him, leaping onto the bed beside him.

"Tae honey?" Youngjae blinks open his aching eyes, feeling someone's weight on him.

Tae snuggles into him, rubbing his head all over his neck and face. He wrapped his small arms around him, oozing out this strong protective scent. His alpha screamed at him he was a failure, he didn't protect his dad like an alpha should.

"Daddy? Daddy!" Jimin wondered into his bedroom, tears brimmed his bright blue eyes.

The moment he stepped into the house he felt the pain, sadness from the pheromones he smelt. It scared him, terrified him because he thought something bad had happened. And stepping into his fathers bedroom he knew it had and that made him want to cry.

"Jimin-it's...it's okay." Youngjae attempts to sound strong, it broke his heart that his sons were seeing him like this.

Jimin crawls onto the bed, cuddling into Youngjae's side as he cried on his chest. The entire room stunk of pain and sadness. The despair imbedded into the air, in their scents.

"I'm so sorry-I'm so sorry my baby's." Youngjae squeezes his two sons closer, feeling ashamed they discovered him like this-so broken and torn.

Tae only digs his face deeper into him, howling and growling as he covered him in his alpha scent. The rage inside his little body only grew, the hatred he held for his father stronger than ever before.

"I'm a bad alpha-I didn't protect you." Tae whimpers into his neck, clinging to him with such desperation.

"Honey no! You're not. You are the best alpha I have ever known, you are the best alpha there ever will be." Youngjae lifts up his limp arm, stroking back Tae's hair.

The front door creeks open, heavy footsteps lure their way in. They grow louder the nearer they get, until they reached Youngjae's bedroom. A low growl emanates from Tae's throat, lips snarling as he bares his teeth. Both Youngjae and Jimin shiver in fear, Jimin sinks closer to his father while Youngjae pulls them both in.

"Hey there boys, you missed me?" Yugyeom smiles at his two sons, Tae snarls while Jimin whimpers.

"Get out! Get the hell out!" Tae screams at him, his aggression strong in his scent.

Yugyeom just stands there grinning, tilting his head to the side while his eyes drift from Tae to Jimin then landing on Youngjae.

"This how you're raising our kids? Getting them to speak to their father with such disrespect?" Yugyeom's voice came out cold, threatening in its tone.

Youngjae didn't respond, all he could do was tighten his hold on his children. Hoping to protect them even if it meant he wasn't.

"After everything I've done for this family you can't even show me respect. You need to learn how to respect your alpha!" Yugyeom takes a step forward, this action didn't sit well with Tae.

His alpha instincts had kicked in and he's lunging forward before anyone could react. Yugyeom was stepping on his territory, threatening his family and he needed to act. He's on his father, tackling him to the ground in one swift movement. They both crash to the floor, Yugyeom being winded at the unexpected attack.

"I said get out! You don't belong here! You're not welcome here!" Tae snaps his teeth, hands turning to fist that meet with Yugyeom's face.

Yugyeom was quick to bounce back, grabbing Tae's on coming fist. He twists his wrist, causing a high pitched yell from him before he throws him off, his back hitting the wall.

"I am your father! This is my house. You need to obey me just like your fucking father does." Yugyeom oozed this strong dominance, wanting to force Tae into submission like he does with Youngjae.

Tae breathed heavy, holding his aching wrist as he glared at him. Youngjae screamed for him to stop, to leave but of course Yugyeom ignored him. Jimin coward in the corner though bubbling inside him was this rage just about ready to burst.

"You are not my father! This is not your house. You are nothing to us." Tae through gritted teeth stands up, using the wall for support.

Yugyeom growls anomalistically, going for his son because he's blinded by his rage. He's slamming his against the wall, his fingers going to squeeze his throat until he's gasping. Youngjae's pleading rings in Tae's ears, his vision blurred from the lack of oxygen.

"You think because you're an alpha you can take your old man. I will always be stronger than you, you need to learn your place." Yugyeom brings his small body up before forcing him back.

Tae grunts, the adrenaline rushing through him blocked out the pain. The urge to protect his father, his brother out weighed anything else-even his own life.

"I know my place and that's protecting my father from you!" Tae spits at him, bringing his fists up to meet his chest and face.

Youngjae tried getting to them, pulling Yugyeom off Tae but it only resulted in Yugyeom elbowing him in the face. He shoves his weak body to the floor like a rag doll. Jimin watched the painful movie in front of him, his wolf howling for him to do something. He out of instinct jumps off the bed, leaping on his father.

"Leave Tae alone!" He claws at his father, wrapping his arms around his throat, choking him with all his strength.

Yugyeom falls back at the attack, releasing Tae from his cruel hold. He tries getting Jimin off him but he's wound around him to tightly. He without thinking punches Jimin, which resulted in him falling off him onto the hard ground.

"Jimin!" Youngjae calls out, going to crawl over to him but it stopped by Yugyeom.

He's gripped by the throat, being forced to the floor with Yugyeom looming over him.

"Look what you made me do! You did this! You fucking did this." He screams at him, squeezing harder and harder.

Youngjae starts feeling dizzy, his mind turning to mush as black spots appear in his vision. Just when he's about to pass out, the darkness taking him the pressure on his neck suddenly disappear. The sound of yelling rings, he starts coughing harshly before blinking away his tears and black spots. When his vision comes back he sees Yugyeom on the ground, being put into handcuffs by two police officers. Four more lurked outside the door.

"Get off me! Get off me." Yugyeom thrashed about, being forced up and dragged out the room.

"Daddy!" Jimin crawls to where he sat, Youngjae immediately opens his arms out.

A hefty bruise stained Jimin's soft cheek, along with fresh tears. The image brought pile raising in Youngjae's throat and guilt eating his soul. He'd failed, he'd failed to protect his kids and it fucking hurt.

"Dad! Are you okay? I'm sorry-I'm sorry I couldn't stop him." Tae limply crawls towards them, looking broken as he stares at them.

"Tae come here, you were so brave. You're my brave boy." Youngjae looped his arm around him, pushing his head into his neck.

They all cried in a small huddle together while the police dragged Yugyeom out and Mrs Chan came running in. She saw Yugyeom come in, recognising him immediately she called the police. They took the three of them to the hospital. Tae had a fractured wrist, couple of bruises and scratches while Jimin had a swollen cheek. Youngjae was treated for the several bruises he had. A restraining order was made. Yugyeom couldn't come with in five hundred meters of them or he'd be arrested. He had to attend anger management meetings as well as spend ten years in prison for child abuse, domestic violence and significant other charges.

It was the last time any of them saw him, the last memory Jimin had of him. So seeing him again terrified him, brought back those stinging memories in one harsh blow.

Jimin shallows hard, stepping back until the table pressed into him. He wanted to get as far away as he could from him. He didn't feel safe around him, didn't feel anything but fear and hatred towards him. His fear seeped through his scent, tainting the room in this harsh rotten fruit.

His father stood there, looking strong, daunting like he always did. His eyes stayed glued on his son, sniffing the air which made him grimace at the potent smell. He was an omega, he could smell it even through the fearing haze.

"I'm not here to hurt you Jimin, you're my son I would never do that." Yugyeom goes to step forward but Jimin puts his hand up, stopping him.

"Like that ever mattered. You hurt your mate didn't you? My father. How can I believe you won't hurt me." Jimin made sure to sound strong, not to show his fear even if his scent gave it away.

Yugyeom sighs deep in his throat, tangling his fingers into his hair. He gulps down, licking his lips before glancing up at him again.

"I'm not like that anymore, I've changed. I got help. I promise to never touch you or Youngjae again. I came here to make amends." Yugyeom takes a step forward which Jimin flinches at.

"Don't. Don't come any closer. There's a restraining order, you shouldn't be here. How'd you find me?" He holds the edges of the table, so hard his knuckles turn a bold white.

"I've always known where you were Jimin, you're my son. I've never lost tabs on you, Youngjae couldn't stop me from watching over you." Yugyeom begins oozing this conflicting scent of warmth and dominance.

Jimin blinks at him, he wasn't sure if he liked that. That he had been watching them all this time, for all these years.

"What do you want? I don't want to see you, I've never wanted to see you." Jimin makes sure to appear bigger than he was, to appear intimidating.

"Please Jimin, just give me a chance. I want to be back in your life. In both my sons lives. I see you're an omega like your father. You're just as beautiful as he was, maybe even more so." Yugyeom takes another step, making Jimin go into distress.

"Stop. Stop please, don't come any closer. I don't want you back in my life, I never wanted you in it in the first place." He struggled to form the words, terrified how he might react to them.

Yugyeom doesn't respond, he just stands there unmoving. This made his heart race, eyes darting to the door, desperate for a way out if he needed it.

"You need me Jimin, an omega like you need's his alpha father in his life. What can Youngjae do huh? He can't protect you like I can, he's just a weak omega that won't be able to do anything if you're in danger." Jimin growls at him when he said that, he hated it when anyone called his father weak.

"He is not weak! He is one of the strongest people I know. He survived you didn't he? If he was weak he wouldn't have come out the other side." Jimin defends him like he always did, never allowing anyone to taint his father's name.

Yugyeom has to take a moment to compose himself, sucking in a heavy breath. Jimin trembled in his skin, growing more and more anxious.

"You don't know anything about your father Jimin, you know nothing." He said with almost a growl, taking an uncomfortable step closer.

.........
Intense !

Love you my honeybuns

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 1K 13
The Alpha Jungkook adored by all finds the new family that moved to his town includes his mate.Expecting to be adored and revered he finds his Omega...
237K 11K 18
Jimin isn't your averege Omega, while Jungkook is the definition of an Alpha. Ships: Jikook and some Yoonmin
212K 8K 55
I am yours and you are mine, Till my last breath or the end of time.... Taehyung is an Omega hiding a very special secret that even he doesn't know a...
301K 20.6K 24
Taehyung has never been too fond of alphas. They are arrogant, annoying and act like they're above everyone else. But then his two best friends prese...