You Want to Fight?!(Bakugou x...

By Wolfie39868

After being pinned on the wall Bakugou started to lean in. "I think I love you." I do not own my hero academi... More

Your Quirk Explanation
How Annoying
You're Awesome 🤤
Don't Tell😡
Bomb Head🙄
Who Are They?!
A/N
We Need to Help!
A-are You ok?
Later Losers😂
Thank You Btw
Just Transform!
A/N
Sorry Not Sorry🤷
Punishment Time😏
King Explosion Murder😐
Author's Note
ONESHOT BOOK IS OUT
It's Like You're Following Me🙄
Stop Teasing😳
Do I look like a five year old😑
I'm annoyed(A/N)
Get ready people chapters a coming
Carry Me I'm Done🙄
Im Done Waiting(Lemon Time..prt one)
I Love You(Lemon prt2)
I'm Taken...😅
update plan(a/n)
Why Do I End Up With You
Author's Note
Question For The Rest Of The Book(a/n)
Coming Soon
Just Kiss Me🙁
(A/N) BITCHHHHH
(A/N) My Badddd
I'm Scared
Happy 4th of July(Fluff!)
(A/N)Mwahh
A Night In The Dorm
Incoming(A/N)
Knock😕
Twisted😶
You Bitch🙄

In The Dorms(Fluff)

3K 88 20
By Wolfie39868

Author's Note:

This is not a full chapter! I am writing this as a in-between. I will make new chapters soon do not worry! Here ya go spicy peoples!

Your POV:

I was laying in bed when I heard a knock on the door. I get up as I lazily walk to the door. I look over at the clock reading it as 10:47pm.

Who would be here at this time?

I hear more banging at the door, which snaps me out of my thoughts.

I open the door only to see my boyfriend. He has a light blush on his face.

"Bomb Head? What are yo-" I started saying before I got cut off. He grabbed my hand and lead me through the halls until we reached his room.

He opened the door and picked me up throwing me onto his bed.

"Oof", I say when I land. I glare at him, but he still doesn't seem to care at all.

He climbs on the bed and hovers on top of me. I have a heavy blush on my face not expecting this behavior. I was about to speak, but he kissed my forehead and flopped next to me.

He wraps his arms around me and sighs," Sorry it's just been a lot going on and I just really need you with me." He squeezes me a little bit tighter and rubs his head on the back of my neck.

I hope this was ok for a cute little chapter to hold you monkeys over...I'm tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
370K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...