Bnha react to AUs

By Idiotwhotalkstoomuch

Author-San decides to kidnap bnha characters to watch AUs with her. Viewers: Class 1-A (minus Midoriya) Neito... More

Kidnapping
Hamilton
My R
Hamilton (Part 2)
Future Pro Heroes
Other Side
Nomu
Stronger than you
Calla Draws
Hamilton (Part 3)
Requests(Not a chapter sorry)
Drug Interview
Ready as I'll ever be
Love and Support
Miss wanna die
Lost one's weeping
Hamilton (Part 1.5)
Hamilton (part 4)
Hamilton (part 5)
Hamilton (part 6)
Random stories
Future Pro Heroes (part 2)
Hamilton (part 7)
I have questions
Villain Deku (part 2)
Hamilton (Theodosia's story part 1)
Villain Deku (part 3)
Hamilton(Theodosia's story part 2)
Possesive Todoroki
Villain Deku and Todoroki(part 4)
Steven Universe - BD debut
Author's note
Possesive Todoroki (part 2)
1980's au
Heathers (part 2)
Heathers (part 3)
Heathers (part 4)
Heathers (part 5)
Heathers (part 6)
Six the musical
Six the musical (part 2)
Six the musical (part 4)

The one thing

24.7K 566 980
By Idiotwhotalkstoomuch

Requests are closed please stop

"Okay then" Author and Ryoba said arriving.

"What's this one about?" Kaminari asked.

"Basically Izuku will be sharing a funny story to you guys" Ryoba said.

"It can't be that funny" Bakugou said.

"Also this one was edited by Liana to be more suitable for Midoriya so get ready" Author said. "Also Kouta And Eri are leaving because there is a lot of swearing."

"There was this teacher in high school" Midoriya said and a picture of Aizawa popped up on the screen.

"Oh look Aizawa he's talking about you" Midnight said.

"I didn't think much of him aside from the fact that he's a teacher but everyone else did NOT" Midoriya said.

"And what does that mean?" Aizawa asked.

"I'm going to pull up one of my oldest friend's description of him and she said he was an ASSHOLE."

The screen showed the friend Midoriya was referring to was Mina.

Aizawa was now glaring at Mina who was sweating bullets.

"And apparently he had a son. Hitoshi Aizawa" Midoriya said.

"What the everlasting f#%k" Shinsou said.

"HAH KNEW IT" Shouto yelled.

"For the last time I am not his son!" Shinsou said.

"The evidence says against that" Shouto said.

"Where's Midoriya when I need him?" Shinsou said.

"We were from the same year both juniors" Midoriya said and the screen showed them side by side with Shinsou being slightly taller than him.

"So we were actually pretty close friends and he had a quote on quote asshole of a dad."

Aizawa was glaring at Mina who was hiding behind Sero while some pros were entertained.

"And one weekend he and his wife decided to leave town" the screen showed Aizawa in a car with Ms Joke.

"What the f#%k" Aizawa said.

"Oh isn't that Emi? It's nice to see you two got together" Midnight said.

"I would never in my f#%king life get with her" Aizawa said.

Unknown to everyone he was secretly blushing a bit hearing he married her. (HA ERASERJOKE FITE MEH)

"Which was a HUGE mistake" Midoriya said horrified.

"What happened?" All Might asked.

"And Shinsou Aizawa, decided to throw a party at his house!"

"What the? Why would I do that" Shinsou said. "I like to be a loner I wouldn't go to nor throw a party."

"For the sake of the plot roll with it" Author said.

"And everyone around town heard about it, and I don't know what they were planning but based on what happened I'm guessing they were like let's go over there and DESTROY the place."

Aizawa was glaring at the students now while some were sweating bullets and others were calm.

"I've never been to a party,this was my first time doing that so I decided to go since Hitoshi was going along with some guy I liked" Midoriya said and the person he liked was shown on screen showing Shouto.

"I feel like the police were called" Natsuo said.

"What makes you say that!?!" Fuyumi said.

"I was at a lot of parties" Natsuo said. "Judging by his tone the police were so called."

"I walk into the party, and everyone I had ever met was there" Midoriya said and showed class 1-A and 1-B just hanging around chilling with some red cups and playing games.

"That doesn't look that insane" Tetsutetsu said.

"And everyone was drinking like it was the end of the world!" It switched to all of them chugging from their red cups and the Bakusquad were going crazy.

"I hope none of you ever decide to do that" Aizawa said glaring at the students.

"Leave them alone Aizawa it's an alternate world" Nezu said.

"People were drinking like it was the Civil War and a Doctor was coming in to saw our legs off!"

Mirio bursted in with a chainsaw.

"WHAT THE F#%K" Everyone yelled.

"I wouldn't burst down Aizawa sensei's door!" Mirio said.

"Also if Eri and Kouta are gone why is the censor still here?" Jirou asked.

"Don't ask questions" Author said.

"He was totally unsupervised, they were like dogs without horses. They were running wild" Mirio was going crazy.

"Dogs without horses???" Uraraka asked.

"I don't know honestly" Ryoba said.

"I walk down- OH MY GOD I walked down to the basement, they had a pool table in the basement."

Tokoyami and Jirou were playing while Kaminari watched.

"Since when could you guys play pool?" Yaoyorozu asked the two.

"Alternate world" Jirou said.

"I play with dark shadow" Tokoyami said.

"Kaminari took a running start and threw his body on the pool table and BROKE it in half!"

Drunk Kaminari appeared and chugged his drink before jumping onto the pool table in the middle of Jirou and Tokoyami's game.

"That's rude Kaminari" Tokoyami said.

"In my defense I was drunk there!" Kaminari said.

"You shouldn't have gotten drunk in the first place!" Iida said.

"I would say something if I didn't literally have a chainsaw there" Mirio said.

Aizawa was hardly calm seeing as though that was his house in that world but remained calm since that wasn't really his house because he lived in an apartment.

"Mineta found out which room was Mr Aizawa's and went upstairs and took a number two on his computer."

"Mineta...." Aizawa growled.

"I WOULDNT DO THAT!" Mineta yelled.

"So the party was going GREAT" Midoriya said with clear distress.

"Yeah I could only imagine what was going on in his head seeing this" Present Mic said.

"Midoriya looks like he wants to die" Sero said.

"He craves the sweet release of death" Shinsou said.

"I'm standing in the basement with a red cup you know the ones you see in movies" Midoriya was in the basement having a crisis with so many people there.

"Yeah I've noticed that why does everyone use red cups?" Hagakure said.

"You're boyfriend's reaction to the party is adorable Shouto" Natsuo said.

"I'm standing there and holding the red cup, I'm also chatting with the guy I was interested in, Shouto. And I guess someone said like something something police."

It was Monoma who said that.

"Oh my God they didn't" Hawks said.

"They did" Ryoba said.

"And in a brilliant moment of word association and me wanting to leave I yelled F#%K DA POLICE"

Midoriya smashed his red cup to the ground surprising everyone around him.

"He looks so done" Kaminari said.

"Midoriya's gone sicko mode" Sero said.

"F#%K DA POLICE" Midoriya yelled.

"That explains why you pulled out Eri and Kouta" Mandalay said.

"A hundred, drunk, white children yelling F#%K DA POLICE"

Everyone from class 1-A and 1-B were yelling along with Hatsume who was there.

"The police are so on their way" Hawks said.

The students and some pros were laughing at the scene.

"With the confidence of guys who had Ike already been to jail and aren't afraid anymore went like"

Shouto yelled "I SERVED MY NICKLE YOU COME AND TAKE ME!"

Everyone was surprised to see Shouto do that except Shouto And Iida.

"He yelled at a police chief that wouldn't surprise me" Iida thought.

"My baby bro's gonna go and yell at policemen while evacuating his boyfriend" Natsuo said and Shouto was a bit embarrassed cause he actually yelled at a policeman the chief on top of that along with the mention of his boyfriend.

"The reason someone said something something police was because the police were there!"

Detective Tsukauchi was there with eyebags and said "it's 2:00 am"

"Poor Tsukauchi" All Might said seeing his friend have to deal with drunk 1-A and 1-B.

"Monoma you're insane to say something about the police with them there" Tetsutetsu said.

"I was probably telling them the police were there!" Monoma said in his defense.

"So Detective Tsukauchi walked down the stairs and got to the bottom of the basement and looked over at the sea of drunk toddlers yelled F#%K DA POLICE. In his face!"

"Oh my God" Shouji said.

"And he was almost impressed."

"Tsukauchi noooo" Midnight said laughing.

"He was like wow...." Midoriya said. "And then he leaned to his wallow talkie and said get the paddie wagon."

"This is certainly interesting" Shiozaki said.

"And my friend, Tenya, who's a father, this man has a baby, grabbed a forty and yelled."

"SCATTER!" Iida yelled with Uraraka by his side who was holding a baby.

Uraraka and Iida were extremely red seeing them have a baby that Iida couldn't even yell about his behavior.

"Yo Iida got laid!" Kaminari yelled.

"Who would've thought he would get laid first?" Sero said.

"Nobody" Mineta said who was jealous.

"And everyone ran in two different directions, we all ran in different directions. It was like that scene from Ratatouille when the humans came into the kitchen and all the rats go in different directions, we all ran in different directions!"

"We get the point Midoriya we ran in different directions" Jirou said.

"We became rats lol" Sero said.

"I ran into the laundry room and I jumped up on the washing machine and I crawled out through a window into the backyard, now I'm running through the backyard and there's this big chain link fence and I thought I've never climbed a fence that big before!"

"He's gone insane from how drunk he is" Natsuo said.

"I'm never letting Izuku get drunk" Shouto said seeing the events go down.

"And then I woke up at home" Midoriya said as he woke up on his bed.

"Oof that's how drunk he got" Present Mic said.

"On Monday, I went to school because I'm a good student. And I'm walking back into the the school building, and who do I see? Hitoshi Aizawa And he says

"Hey, were you at my party last Saturday?"

And I said

"No, like a liar because I didn't want to be reminded of that."

"Oof you've been betrayed by Midoriya" Kaminari said to Shinsou who just stared.

And he says

"Things got really out of hand. Someone broke the pool table... Someone took a sh#% on my dad's computer..."

"He's gonna be in so much trouble with Aizawa" Kaminari said.

"And what told you you were safe?" Aizawa asked.

"Yeah you broke the pool table" Shinsou said then Kaminari paled.

"But the worst thing, the worst thing is that someone stole these old antique photos of my grandmother and my parents are freaking out about it....." Hitoshi said.

"And I had that thought that only black out drunks and Steve Urkel could have."

"He was so drunk he doesn't even know what he did anymore" Natsuo said.

"I'm never letting you drink with Midoriya when he's old enough to legally drink" Fuyumi said.

"Did.... did I do that? I figured no, I wouldn't have done that. But I was never sure, til two years later."

"Who stole them?" Ectoplasm asked.

"Just watch" Author said.

"I'm playing video games with this guy named Hanta that also went to highschool, two years later we've graduated by now. We're playing video games for a couple of hours and then Hanta says."

"Hey, come here I wanna show you something."

"And he takes me to his bedroom, and then he takes me to a side room off of his bedroom. Never a good thing to have."

"Oh my God he was the one who stole them" Monoma said.

"He shows me a tiny room that is covered wall to wall with stolen antique photos, from different people's parties over the years."

"That's a lot" All Might said trying to count them before the screen switched.

And I said

"Why? Why do you do this?"

"Because it's the one thing you can't replace" Hanta said.

"That world was so out there what the f#%k" Kaminari said.

"Next world!" Author and Ryoba said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.5K 9
TBOAH people react to Cale Henituse Aus and random things.
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
63.5K 1.4K 16
If you like Hazbin, and you like Adam, then you have came to the right place. Imagine you were there for the events of Eden. Witnessed it all. And y...
641K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...