Jaune The Little Hunter

By jones5435

After an accident in the dorms Jaune unlocks his semblance. What is it? Find out by reading on. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

7.7K 75 17
By jones5435

When Jaune awoke he found himself still in Blake's arms, his head resting on her shoulder. His vision was still blurry from just waking up but he could tell that Blake was still reading her book.

"Blake?" Jaune said, giving out a cute yawn. Blake took her attention off of her book and back at Jaune with a small smile. She knew that Jaune had woken up from him suddenly jostling in her arms but didn't want to say anything.

"Someone was feeling sleepy." Blake commented.

"Mm, how long was I asleep?" Jaune asked, still trying to fully wake up.

"about an hour." Blake answered, her eyes turning back to her book. Jaune was about say something else when two feminine hands suddenly picked him up out of Blake's arms, making him yell in surprise.

"Looks like Vomit Boy's awake." Oh, it was Yang. No-one else but Yang still called him Vomit Boy like that.

"Uh, hey Yang." Jaune said as he looked up at Yang. It seemed someone had wrapped his hoodie around him while he was asleep as he fought to get his arms out of the wrapped hoodie. It didn't help that Yang was cradling him like a new-born either

"What's wrong?" Yang asked.

"Trying to get my arms out." Jaune replied, still struggling. Jeez, whoever did this wrapped it comfy but tight. Yang laughed and did something to loosen the hoodie, allowing Jaune to pop his arms out. Yang laughed as she sat on her bunk with Jaune and started playing with his hands.

Jaune didn't particularly like this, he couldn't really do much as 1) he was not as strong as Yang, even as a 17 year old he was weaker than Yang so his strength compared to Yang now was comparing an speck of dust to a Goliath and 2) well, there wasn't really a two but you get the point. Jaune just decided to play along. Jaune managed two get his tiny baby hands onto Yang's finger, which to him was a reminder of his baby state. He moved Yang's finger around, making her laugh before doing something he dreaded.

She tickled his stomach.

The fit of giggles that escaped his mouth drew the attention of Blake and Yang, in which Yang just cooed and kept ticlking hi, making him laugh even more. An embarrassing scene for him, quite embarrassing indeed.

After that little fiasco Yang then said, "Oh yeah, Ruby's coming back from Vale."

"Huh? What's she doing in Vale?" Jaune asked.

"Three words Baby Jaune; Cookies and weapons." Oh. Jaune should have expected that.

"What about my team?" Jaune asked.

"There was an incident with Pyrrha. Apparently when she saw you asleep she shut down like a robot. Ren then got Nora to carry Pyrrha back to their dorm. I, being me, obviously filmed the whole thing." Tang answered with a smug smile at the end.

"Blackmail?"

"The very same."

Both laughed a bit and suddenly the door burst open to reveal Ruby in all of her glory with a basket of cookies in her hand.

"I'm back!" Ruby exclaimed, looking at Yang and Blake. She noticed Weiss wasn't here.

"Where's Weiss?" Ruby asked.

"Ice Queen went to the library." Yang replied. Ruby looked to Yang and saw her cradling Jaune.

"Who's? Where you get him? Why does he look like Jaune?" Ruby asked Yang as she seemingly teleported to them in a burst of rose petals, barrelling questions at Yang.

"He looks like Jaune because he IS Jaune." Yang replied.

"Sup."

Ruby took a minute to process, then flipped.

"Jaune!?!" Ruby yelled out in shock.

"Yup, it's me." Jaune said nervously. He didn't like how Ruby was up in his face, it made him quite uncomfortable. He also didn't like the unexpected noise, it hurt his ears.

"But how?" Ruby asked, still processing the fact that Jaune looked now older than a six month old baby.

"Not sure. Before, well, this, Nora sort of hurt my spine with one of her hugs and when my Aura went to heal it, there was a flash of light and here I am. Ren thinks it might be part of my semblance or something." Jaune answered.

Before Ruby could say anything however Jaune's stomach rumbled, making him blush in embarrassment.

"Aww, is Baby Jaune hungwy?" Yang teased. Ruby then reluctantly brought out a cookie and showed it to Jaune.

"Y-You wanna cookie?" By the way Ruby's voice sounded, Jaune thought that she doesn't like to give up her cookies to anyone. Jaune happily grabbed the cookie and tried biting on it, but couldn't.

I mean he was biting it, but, in Jaune's opinion, he could seem to bite into the cookie.

'Why is it so hard to bite in to this cookie?' Jaune thought into frustration. Yang seemed to catch on and brought the cookie out of Jaune's mouth and threw it into the bin, which happened to be across the dorm room.

"And she sticks it." Yang cheered.

"Why'd you do that?" Jaune asked.

"I don't think you have enough jaw strength to do that yet." Yang laughed.

"Oh." Jaune huffed, crossing his arms.

"Let's get you some food." Ruby said, booping Jaune's nose, causing and involuntary giggle to escape his mouth.

"PANCAKES!" Came the voice of a Nora Valkyrie bursting in the dorm room.

 "Where'd you come from!?!" Ruby screamed. Jaune had buried himself into Yang's chest and was trembling. He never liked Nora's surprise entrances and now he had become this, his body felt more sensitive and the surprise felt ten times worse.

"Guys stop shouting!" Yang yelled as she saw the state Jaune was in. Both immediately fell silent and apologised.

"C'mon Vomit Boy." Yang soothed. Jaune eventually found his head away from Yang's chest and things had settled down for the moment.

"What happened there glorious leader?" Nora asked.

"I-I don't know. It felt like my body went into shut down mode, it was horrible." Jaune stuttered. He never wanted to feel like that again.

"Ok, back to the point, How'd you get in? The door had been lock" Yang said.

"Weeell, if you must know. I heard you taking about giving Baby Jaune food so I busted the door open" Nora answered sheepishly.

"Oh." Jaune, Yang and Ruby said, like the answer was normal for them, in which it was.

"We can get Ren to cook pancakes. He's really good, he's being doing it ever since we went everywhere as orphans. Well not together, together...." Nora started but was cut off by a male voice behind her."

"Nora..." It was the voice of Lied Ren, also known to his friends as just Ren.

"Yes Ren?"

"What did I say about busting doors down?"

"Not to do it, but I didn't bust down the door, I busted it open!" Nora said. Ren sighed, he could never understand Nora's logic and I doubt anyone ever will.

"Anyway, what's this about Jaune being hungry?" Ren brought up, changing the subject.

"When we heard Jaune tummy rumble Ruby gave him a cookie but he didn't have the jaw strength to bite into it." Yang said. Jaune's cheeks flushed a bit at the tummy part because it made it seem that Yang was treating him like a baby. Well, in his current position, he couldn't really argue with that, but it still made him embarrassed.

"So Nora wanted to give Jaune pancakes?" Ren guessed. Nora responded with a nod.

"Well, I don't see why not. I guess It's safe enough for a baby of Jaune's size to eat safely, although we don't exactly know..." Ren was cut off by Nora.

"Less talky more pancakes!" Nora yelled. Ren looked to Nora with a deadpanned expression.

"That doesn't any..."

Less lookin' more cookin'!" Nora interrupted again.

"That's better." Ren said as he, Nora, Ruby, Yang and Jaune, who was still being cradled by Yang, went into the dorm room of team JNPR, Jaune's team.

When they got to the dorms, which was quite literally a few steps away, Renput on an apron and got cooking.

"Can I hold him?" Ruby asked, looking at Yang and Jaune.

"Only if Baby Jaune says." Yang replied, looking at Jaune cheekily. She knew that Jaune didn't particularly like being carried but due to the fact that there really wasn't much he can do.

"I have a feeling that I'm going to be cradled a lot so why not." Jaune sighed. Ruby happily plucked Jaune out of Yang's arms and, like Jaune suspected, cradled him like a new-born.

'Why am I not surprised.' Jaune thought with a sigh. Ren then came out of the kitchen with stacks of pancakes for Nora, a stack for Yang and Ruby and 2 pancakes for Jaune.

While Nora gobbled up her pancakes like a vacuum Yang cut out a piece of Jaune's pancake and put it to Jaune's mouth. Jaune was going to protest but Yang suddenly put the piece of pancake into his mouth, making Jaune chew and swallow.

"Why'd you do that?" Jaune said in frustration. This only made Yang and Ruby laugh.

"When I walked in on you in your dorm like you are now you could barely hold onto your scroll." Yang explained. Jaune had to admit, she was right, he couldn't fully control where his hands wanted to go so even if he could properly hold the knife and fork, which he couldn't since they were metal and heavy(to Jaune anyway), he might not be able to direct the food into his mouth.

"F-Fine, you've got a point." Jaune huffed. Yang and Ruby kept switching who got to feed Jaune as to get the chance to eat themselves. Jaune didn't like it, hated it in fact, because he was an independent person and like to do things himself, but that didn't mean he didn't like help from his teammates. This however, to be dependent on someone else for something simple like food? Yeah, not something he liked.

"What are we gonna say to Ozpin?" Jaune suddenly pointed out, looking up to Ruby as he rested his tiny head on her shoulder. How were they going to explain this to Ozpin?

"I believe that would be in order Mr. Arc." A voice called out from the door.

All heads turned to see Ozpin himself standing in the doorway, casually drinking a cup of coffee, as well as Glynda Goodwitch standing beside him, and boy did she not look happy.

"Oh hey Professor Ozpin." Jaune called out with a wave.

"Hello to you to Mr. Arc. Now, would someone explain to my why I see Mr. Arc here transformed into what looks to be a 6 month old infant." Ozpin said back.

Ren then stepped in. "We think it's part of his semblance sir." He then went on to tell the story of what happened to cause Jaune to revert back to an infant.

"Hmm, quite an interesting story." Ozpin said, taking another sip of his coffee mug.

"Yes, quite indeed." Glynda said, the anger on her face mostly gone.

"Well, tomorrow is Saturday, I hope you will get some clothes for Mr. Arc instead of being wrapped up in nothing but a hoodie." Ozpin mentioned before he and Glynda left.

Jaune dreaded tomorrow while Yang, Ruby and Nora were excited and couldn't wait for tomorrow. Ren took Jaune out of Ruby's arms and carried him to his bed where he fluffed up a big pillow, placed Jaune on it an tucked him in with a blanket. Before Jaune knew it he was out like a light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
70.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...