Afterglow || Kaylor AU *disco...

By bettysivy

Inexperienced and curious, Taylor wants to venture into BDSM. She decides to visit a fetish club - Afterglow... More

One: The Bar
Two: Research
Four: Miss Kloss
Five: Hands Tied
Six: Kinky
Seven: Choke Me
Eight: Daddy
Nine: Take Me Home
not an update

Three: Dominatrix

3.3K 141 55
By bettysivy

Taylor was clad in a black, spaghetti strap, cropped top, along with black skinny jeans, and black heels. It was toned down from the black dress she had worn the night before, but still more dressed up than her usual.

She thanked the Uber driver before getting out of the car. She licked her lips as she looked up at the building. The same nervous feeling she had the night prior started to appear again. She sighed before shoving her phone into her pocket. She grabbed her ID, remember that she needed it to get in.

As she walked up to the front door, it was the same guard as the night before. She flashed her ID and received the same stamp on her hand.

Walking straight into the building, the same smell of smoke mixed with perfume invaded her senses. She took in a deep breath before strutting over to the bar.

Vincent spotted her and smirked as they walked over. "An old fashioned, right?"

Taylor gave a small nod. "Yes, please," she said.

"A shot of vodka as well?"

"Uh, not tonight, but thank you."

Vincent nodded before making the drink. As they put down the drink, they flashed that smirk again. "I take it you're intrigued?"

"Uh... you could say that." Taylor chuckled nervously as she grabbed the glass.

"Walk around, maybe sit and see if someone piques your interest." They said.

Taylor gave a timid nod before stepping away from the bar. Her eyes scanned over the room, and she was a little disappointed she didn't see that woman from the night before. She thought maybe it was a little early for her to get there, or she was with someone else. So, she walked around until she found an empty seat, and sat down.

Casually sipping on her drink, Taylor listened to the overly loud music, and people watched for what seemed like an hour or so. A younger woman started to walk her way. She was brunette with blonde bangs, and dressed in a black, lace bralette type top, along with fishnet stockings, black shorts, and knee-high boots. The look was nice, but also somewhat intimidating.

"Can I get you another drink, darling?" she asked as she approached Taylor.

Taylor's eyes slowly trailed upward until her eyes met brown hues. She felt a small twist in her lower stomach. She gulped. "I-I—only if you don't mind?"

"Not at all, that's what I'm here for. What are you drinking?"

"An old fashioned."

"I'll be back." The brunette said before walking off to the bar.

Taylor felt her mouth run dry as she watched this woman walk off. Her eyes dropped to the woman's ass. She couldn't deny the small ache that started to appear between her thighs.

Soon, the brunette came back with the drink in her hand. "Here you go. Anything else?"

"Thank you, and, uh, no?" Taylor said as she took the glass. "I don't think so, at least."

"Can I sit?" she asked as she set her hand on the chair opposite of Taylor.

"Sure."

"I'm Hayley." She said as she sat down.

"Taylor."

Hayley's lips held a small smirk. "So, what are you here for?"

Taylor had to think for a moment. "Well," she licked her lips again. "I'm not really sure if I'm being honest."

Hayley rested her chin on her hand as she stared at the other woman. "New to this?"

Taylor nodded as she looked down at her drink. She took a large gulp of it, wondering if she should have asked for that shot of vodka again.

"There's nothing wrong with that. We all have to start somewhere, don't we?"

"I-I guess... do you—do you mind me asking if you're just a waitress?" Taylor asked.

Hayley shook her head. "I don't mind, and I'm not. I'm also a dominatrix here. I only do certain things though."

Taylor swallowed hard. "Certain things? I-I didn't realize some people only do certain things."

"Well, I like lighter play. I'm not into the heavy shit." She explained.

Taylor nodded once. It was more for her to process and wonder about. "So, for someone new, what do you recommend?"

"Start off slow, easy, use your words. Find out what you like and go from there, but don't be scared to try things, even if you don't think you'll like it. Maybe make a list of things you're curious about and start there. What are you curious about?"

Taylor took a moment to make a list in her head. "I-I don't even really know. I mean, I've had boyfriends, but we never did anything... kinky." The word felt foreign to her tongue.

"Have you ever been choked or slapped? Spanked?"

Taylor simply shook her head.

"Hmm," Hayley hummed. "That's a place to start." She said. "Is it sexual or physical for you?"

"I—is there a difference?" Taylor asked, brows slightly furrowed.

"Yes," Hayley said. She chuckled softly. "Some people don't need to get off to feel satisfied."

Taylor bit her lip. The thought of getting off on something kinky lit a fire within the bit of her stomach. "I-I don't really know yet."

"Then that's something you should explore," Hayley stated before grabbing the cherry out of Taylor's drink. She popped it into her mouth, stem included.

Taylor was about to protest before Hayley placed the stem back on the table, which was tied into a knot. She was impressive.

"What are you here for tonight?" the brunette asked.

"Well..." Taylor looked down at her drink before downing the rest of it. "To be honest? I-I was hoping to figure out some things... about myself." She said. The alcohol was starting to make its way into her system.

"Where would you like to start?"

"What are the basics?" Taylor asked.

"How about I get you another drink, and we can talk somewhere more private?" Hayley asked.

Taylor bit her lip anxiously but nodded.

Hayley's dark red-painted lips turned upward into a smirk as she stood back up. She took both of the empty glasses on the table and walked over to the bar. She came back with a small platter, two shots of something dark and an old fashioned with a cherry. "Here," she said as she placed a shot down in front of Taylor.

Taylor hesitated for a moment before downing the shot. She felt the burn of tequila as it slid down her throat. She scrunched her eyes before drinking her old fashioned to wash it down.

"Not a tequila type of girl?" Hayley chuckled before downing her shot.

"Not usually..." Taylor said.

Hayley smirked before holding out her hand. "You can come with me."

As Taylor went to stand up, her eyes caught sight of that woman from the day before – Kloss. She caught her lip in between her teeth as her eyes looked the woman up and down. She was in another latex suit, but this time it was a dark red, and black knee-high boots. Her blonde hair was up in a long ponytail that made her look even sexier.

Hayley's brow went up as she looked the way Taylor stared so intently. "If you'd like I can get Miss Kloss to take you back to a room. She costs more though."

"Costs?" Taylor instantly asked as her eyes adverted to Hayley.

"We don't do this for free, honey. Not usually at least."

"How... how much?"

"Light play doms like myself typically run $350 an hour. Miss Kloss is on another level. She's $550 an hour, $650 to $750 for specific needs." Hayley explained.

Taylor swallowed hard as she listened. "That's... that's a lot. L-like, my whole paycheck." She stammered.

"How much do you get paid a week? Sometimes we can work out deals." Hayley said as she began to guide Taylor back to the hallway Miss Kloss walked down.

"Uh, $400 every two weeks... that goes towards rent and food. My second check is what I spend on extras." Taylor explained as she clumsily walked with Hayley. One of her hands gripped her drink, and the other lazily held Hayley's.

"Well, if you stick with me, we can work out a deal. But with Miss Kloss, she likes to be paid upfront and her clients usually leave a nice tip." The brunette explained as she guided them down the hall.

Taylor bit her lip again. She sighed softly. She had really come here for Kloss, but with $307 in her account, that wasn't happening.

Her eyes began to look around. The hallway was dim, but she could tell the walls were painted red. They passed doorways. She nearly jumped when she heard a loud smack come from behind one they passed. She swallowed hard when they came to a stop.

Hayley opened the door. "Sit wherever you'd like," she said as she held the door open for Taylor.

The blonde stepped inside. She took in a deep breath as her eyes scanned over the room. A bed sat in the middle, with a chest-like-box at the end of it. Restraints were on the headboard and the bottom of the bed. Along the wall was a collection of toys, and what Taylor assumes to be whips, but she wasn't quite sure.

She stepped forward and sat on the edge of the bed. She downed the rest of her drink before setting the empty glass on the table beside her. "I-I don't have $350... I already transferred $100 over to my roommate for rent." She murmured.

Hayley shut the door behind herself and walked over to the chair across from the bed. She sat down on the plush, red velvet material. "That's okay. Tonight we can just talk if you'd like. I won't charge you for that since a scene won't be taking place."

"A-a scene is a BDSM thing taking place, right?" Taylor asked as her eyes dropped to her hands.

"Yes... do you want me to explain more, or should we talk about what you like?"

"I don't really know... that's why I came here tonight. I-I was hoping to explore that with, uh, someone." The blonde admitted before biting her lip nervously.

"Okay, let's start with some basic question. Are you a bottom or switch?" Hayley asked.

"Well, in the past I've usually stuck to being a bottom, but I-I wouldn't mind trying to top," Taylor said softly.

"Okay, what about pain? Do you like the idea of being slapped, spanked, bitten, possibly even cut?"

"Uh, some of that... n-not all of it." Taylor murmured shyly.

"Tell me what sounds good and what doesn't."

"I-I like the idea of spanking, maybe even some light slapping... uh, I'm okay with biting. My ex was a biter, and I didn't mind it. I'm not okay with blood though... so, n-no blood, cutting, bitting to draw blood, things along those lines." She explained.

Hayley nodded. "Some people can't stomach it. That's fine. What about your pain level? How far are you willing to go?"

"That's what I'm not sure about yet. I mean, when I was here last night I saw a woman with her clothes a little messy, and she looked like she had been crying, but she seemed totally happy—content even." Taylor said before looking up. "I want to know how much I can handle."

Hayley smirked softly before nodding. "Maybe that's a good place to start. Do you have any hard limits—things you know are off-limits?"

"Not really...?" Taylor said.

"Okay. What about different types of play? Pet play, age play, etcetera?" the brunette questioned.

"I'm not sure. I wouldn't mind exploring that too." Taylor said as she looked down nervously. 

Hayley got up and walked over to the bed. She gripped Taylor's chin to make her look up. "Don't be shy. Here is the place you can feel free to explore." She said.

Taylor nodded as her eyes met brown hues. "O-okay..."

Hayley dropped her hand. "Do you want to try anything tonight?"

"I-I'm not sure..." Taylor hesitated. "It's not... I don't know." She sighed. "I just had this idea in mind that I—well, I want to live out even if it's just once." She said.

"What's that?"

"When I was here last night I saw that woman from earlier... I-I felt something when I saw her, something I've never really felt besides this one time when I had a crush on a girl." Taylor explained.

"Miss Kloss?"

Taylor nodded softly, "Yeah... she just—I don't know what it is about her, but I was drawn to her."

"She has that effect on people. How about I put in your name, what we talked about tonight, and you come back tomorrow." Hayley offered.

"B-But, the money. I-I don't have that kind of money."

"Sometimes Miss Kloss will throw in a deal for newbies or first-timers. I'll talk to her. Come back tomorrow. I know she's booked up for the night." Hayley said.

Taylor nodded softly as she licked her lips. The thought of seeing this Miss Kloss sparked a new kind of fire in the pit of her stomach. "Okay... so, tomorrow?"

"Yeah, now tell me you're not driving home, darling," Hayley said as she pulled Taylor up from the bed.

The blonde shook her head softly. "I can get an Uber."

"Good girl. I'll walk you out, okay?"

Taylor nodded softly. Her stomach twirled when she heard 'good girl'. As she was guided out of the room, she looked around to see if she could spot Miss Kloss but was disappointed as they reached the door and she never saw her.

Hayley made sure Taylor got into the Uber safely before leaving her alone to go home. "Night, honey. See you tomorrow."

"Bye," Taylor smiled softly as she buckled herself in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 3.1K 31
{A Kaylor Partial AU} It's 2014 and Taylor Swift is getting ready to launch an album that will mark her full transition into the pop industry. She's...
19.4K 666 13
At a wedding, out of nowhere is how Karlie Kloss meets the love of her life. But then the next morning she disappears and Karlie doesn't see her agai...
76.6K 2.3K 20
"Everything is okay Tay, just.." Karlie stops talking for a bit and seems to be searching for the right words. "Just thank you." She finally says and...
5.2K 126 8
taylor x fem!reader πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ - ||*. 🫢🫢