Descendants [1] New Beginning...

By Bodineaf

Prince Ben soon-to-be King offers redemption for the child of villains in hopes to make amends and start over... More

Cast + Soundtrack
Descendants
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
New Stories
New Story

Chapter 3

2.9K 51 24
By Bodineaf

The next day Mal and friends were all in the library with Fairy Godmother who was teaching 'Goodness 101'.

"If someone hands you a crying baby do you? Do you:
A, curse it?
B lock it in a tower?
C, give it a bottle?
Or D, carve out its heart?" Fairy Godmother read off the board. Evie raised her hand.

"Yes Evie." Called Fairy Godmother.

"What was the second one?" Ebie asked. Fairy Godmother was somewhat distraught by the young girls answer.

"Oh, ok anyone else?" Fairy Godmother asked as she looked around the four. "Mal?" Mal just sighed as she look at the fairy.

"C, give it a bottle." Mal said then went back to her sketch book.

"Correct again." Fairy Godmother praised.

"You are on fire girl." Said Carlos amazed his friend got so many answers right.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like my fun." Mal stated the obvious.

"Oh." Said Carlos realizing how obvious it was.

"That makes so much more sense." Evie added. Oh Mal mimics Carlos and rolls her eyes at her friends. Then a small and meek girl walked un she squealed softly as she walked past the four teens. Mal taped Evie who was looking at her reflection in her Magic Mirror.

"Hello dear one." Fairy Godmother said to the girl.

"Hi, you need to sigh off an early dismissal for the coranation." The girl said and looked back at the four a little scared.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter jane?" Fairy Godmother introduced her daughter.

"Mom no." Jand whispered shyly.

"Is ok. Jane this is everyone." Fair Godmother said as she pushed her daughter to the center of the room.

"Hi." Jane said shyly. "Don't mind me. As you were." Jane said and squealed as she walked past the four again. Okay, let continue you find uh... that's all Jane hears as the door closes behind her. She made it to Sierra's dorm and knocked three times. 'It's open' she heard faintly and walked in.

"Oh Jane perfect did you get you mom to sign the early dismissal formed?" Sierra asked as she put some files down on her desk.

"Yeah here you go." Jane said and handed the forms to Sierra. "Hi Lonnie." Jane said to Lonnie who was studying for her history of magic quiz.

"Hey." She smiled and got back to studying.

"Thanks again Jane. I would have done it myself, but I'm just busy with school work and arranging Ben's Coronation.?" Sierra said to her freind.

"Yeah no problem." Jane said shyly. Sierra noticed Jane's voice doing quiet.

"Jane are you ok?" Sierra ask getting up from her desk. Lonnie stopped studying and looked up at her two freinds.

"Yeah, I'm fine just those isle kids are scary." Jane said to both the girls. Sierra only smiled at her freind.

"Oh, Jane there's nothing to worry about." She said to her freind taking a hand in hers.

"But you don't think its suspicious that the museum got broken into last night? The same day these kids came here?" Lonnie asked Sierra.

"No actually. Lonnie I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Plus nothing got stollen." Sierra stated and walked in to her closet to change into clothes since she was in her pj's. She put on a navy blue dress and some black leggings. She then grabbed her favorite white heels to go with he outfit.

"Who do I look." Sierra asked the two girls.

"You look great Sierra but where are you going?" Lonnie asked.

"Oh just to get a quick snack. I've been stuck in this room all day. Bye." Sierra said waving to her freinds as she walked out of the room. Sierra walk into the kitchen and saw that it was a mess.

"What would mother say if she saw this?" Sierra whispered to herself as she saw Pots and pans in the sink dirty rags on the counters, some food spilled on the floor. Sierra then walked over to the small bathroom no one ever used that was in the chef's quarters, and saw it too was in bad shape. The faire princess decided she would clean up the mess so the janitorial workers at the school wouldn't have to worry about it. Sierra walked to the window and opened it singing out to her animal friends. As Sierra sang happily, three squirrels arrived, along with four mice and a raccoon. Next were five birds as they flew in the kitchen one of the birds hit the window making the bird fall down on the window seal. Sierra rushed to the window.

"Oh my goodness, are you alright?" Sierra asked sweetly. The bird tweeted in response and stood up fine. "Oh, good." Sierra said happily, she looked around the kitchen and clapped her hands to get their attention. "Alright everyone let's tidy things up." Sierra said smiling at them all.

Sierra
Come, my little friends
As we all sing a happy little working song
Merry little voices clear and strong
Come and roll your sleeves up so that we can pitch in
Cleaning crud up in the kitchen
As we sing along

Trill a cheery tune in the tub
As we scrub a stubborn mildew stain
Pluck a hairball from the shower drain
To the gay refrain of a happy working song

We'll keep singing without fail
Otherwise we'd spoil it
Hosing down the garbage pail
And scrubbing up the toilet, ooh

How we all enjoy letting loose
With a little la-da-da-dum-dum
While we're emptying the vacuum hum
It's such fun to hum a happy working song
Ooh, a happy working song

Sierra sang happily as she hugged the raccoon who was washing dishes with its tail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As class ended Jay and Carlos were walking to the Tourney field for tryouts, since Fairy Godmother recommended it. As they walked pasted the kitchen they both heard the most beautiful voice they have ever heard. The voice was gentle and loving. Both Jay and Carlos walked over to the kitchen door and saw Sierra singing to birds, squirrels, mice and a raccoon.

Sierra
Oh, how thrilling it will be
Till my love comes for me, my heart is sighing
Still, as long as I am here
I guess I'll keep on cleaning up and keep on drying

"Hey, keep drying." Sierra said the the raccoon trying to keep everyone busy.

You can do a lot when you got
Such a happy working tune to hum
While you're sponging up the soapy scum
We adore each filthy chore that we determine
So friends, even though you're vermin
We're a happy working song

Singing as we fetch the detergent box
For the smelly shirts and the stinky socks
Sing along, if you cannot sing then hum along
As we're finishing our happy working song

"Ah, wasn't this fun?" Sierra asked the animals. Jay and Carlos hid behind the counter as Sierra was helping the birds put plates in the cabinet. She then started to wipe down the counter one last time. Both the boys fell in love with the girls voice.

"We should probably go before we're late for tryouts." Carlos whisperer. Jay nodded his head still looking at the faire princess.

"You go ahead I'll catch up." Jay said to Carlos. Carlos just grinned at his friend.

"Dose Jay have a crush?" Carlos asked as he poked Jay's cheek. Jay flinched and smacked his hand out of his face.

Sierra heard Jay smack Carlos's hand and dropped her rag she was holding and turned her head to face the two boys. "Um, Jay, Carlos, what are you doing?" She asked making the animals stop and look at them as well, Jay and Carlos stood up and smiled awkwardly. The three just looked at each of a few seconds. Carlos finally broke the awkward silence.

"Well I'm just going to go do something over there." He said as he ran out of the kitchen. Jay walked over to Sierra and smiled down at her.

"You have a pretty voice." Jay said as he pick up the rag she dropped and gave it to her.

"Oh, you heard that?" Sierra blushed a light pink and happily took the rag from Jay.

"Yeah, but I didn't know you had animal's for friends." Jay said pointing to the two little bluebirds on her shoulders.

"Oh yeah, I guess that's just one of the perks of being the daughter of Snow White." Sierra said happily as she brushed her finger on one of the birds head.

"That's really cool." Jay said amazed with Sierra. Sierra just looked at him as smiled.

"Really? Most people think its strange." Sierra said looking down. Jay leaned in closer to Sierra and lifted her chin with his fingers and looked in to her eyes.

"I don't think it's strange at all princess." Jay said. He was leaning in, for a kiss. But Sierra got butterflies in her stomach and on instinct stepped back.

"Why'd you do that?" Jay asked with a slight chuckle a little amused with Sierra's actions.

"Do what?" Sierra asked not sure what she did.

"You step back." Jay said to her with a smirk forming on his face.

"You stepped forward." Sierra said back grinning slightly at how this conversation was going.

"Maybe I wanted to kiss you." Jay said as he winked at Sierra, but she just shook it off.

"Maybe I don't want you to" Sierra said flirting with the charming thief.

"Dose that mean maybe I could?" Jay asked smiling at the princess. Sierra froze for a moment and was about to make a comment but us interrupted by a sudden fake cough, both Sierra and Jay backed away from each other. Sierra's animal friends ran away out the window as the sound startled them. The two saw Mal and Evie looking at the them.

"Uh hey guys, what are you doing here?" Jay asked nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh looking for you. Carlos said you were in the Kitchen." But failed to mention you're with someone. Mal thought. "Aren't you guys trying out for Tourney?" Mal said as she put her hand on her hip.

"Oh how exciting you are definitely going to get on the team." Sierra said happy as ever.

"How do you know." Evie asked Sierra getting annoyed with her preppy attitude.

"Because I have faith and believe in him." Sierra said proudly placing a hand on Jay's left shoulder and looking up at the thief.

"Thanks." Jay said placing his right hand on her hand.

"Ok well you should get going." Evie said tilting her head to the side, signaling jay to get moving. Jay signed and looked at Sierra taking her hand in his.

"See you later Princess." Jay said bowing and kissing her hand. Sierra blushed again and curtsied. Jay let go of her hand and left with Mal and Evie. Sierra watch them leave and decided to go back to her room and finish her work she need to do.

The three met up with Carlos who was sitting on a bench twiddling is thumbs in the hallway.

"You really couldn't have waited like thirty seconds? Thanks for ruining our moment." Jay said to Mal annoyed with her stopping them from kissing.

"Hey, we are here on a mission not to play house." Mal scolded jay.

"Whatever Mal." Jay said storming off to the tourney field grabbing Carlos in the process and dragging him a long.

"Hey!" Carlos yelled as he tried to get Jay to let go of him. Mal and Evie only looked at each other then turned around to go to their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two boys got to the field and Jay dropped Carlos. When they got to the field they saw Ben talking to some guy they've never met.

"Hey guys, are you trying out for the tourney team?" Ben asked the two boys.

"Yeah, Fairy Godmother made us." Carlos said nervously as we watch someone tackle another person. Carlos wasn't an athletic person like Jay. He was more of a computer's and machines kind of person.

"Oh well you'll do great Carlos no need to worry. Right Chad?" Ben asked his friend. Chad just look at the two with a fake smile.

"Yeah. You'll do great." Chad said. All of a sudden a whistle is blown and it catches everyone's attention.

"Alright let's see here. Jay, Ben you're offense, Chad you're defense." Coach Jenkins said to the tree. Taylor you're the shooter." Her told a boy who was beside him.

"Right coach." Taylor said as he got up to the fire the fire shooter. Carlos was just wondering around the field looking lost not knowing what to do.

"Hey, hey you lost boy, put your helmet on and get out of the kill zone." Coach Jenkins yelled to Carlos

"Kill zone?" Carlos asked himself confewssed. Coach Jenkins blew his whistle and tryouts began.

A/N: I'm to lazy to wright everything out so here's a video

"You!!" Coach Jenkins yelled pointing at Jay. Jay looked behind him but saw no one."Get over here." The coach said. "What do you call that?" Her asked Jay. Jay only shruged in response. "I call that raw talent come find me later and I'll show you something you never seen before. It's called a rule book." Coach Jenkins said as he patted Jay's shoulder. "Welcome to the team son." Her fished. Jenkins then looked over at Carlos who was hunched over panting from the physical activity. "Ever thought of band?" The coach asked Jay and some of the other players chuckled.

"I'll work with him coach." Ben said.

"Alright. Let's run that again." Coach Jenkins said. As everyone walked to there positions Jay turned around to see Chad glairing at him. Jay smirked and walked past Chad hitting his shoulder with his.

"Ow." Chad whined quite as re rubbed his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audrey and Chad were laughing at Sierra and Ben's story of when they were 7 years old. Ben played a prank on Sierra by pretending to cut her hair with some scissors. Sierra got upset with Ben. Which surprised Ben because she hardly ever get mad. But she ended pouring a large bottle of glue over Ben's head. The Four Royals turned the corner walking out into the outdoor walk way. Both Audrey and Chad looked a Mal and Evie by there lockers. Chad tapper Ben's chest pointing at Mal while Evie left for class.

"Hey. Those kids are trouble." Chad said as if he was trying to warn him.

"Bye, Mal." Evie said as to her friend as she walked to her next class.

"Bye." Mal said in response.

"Come on Chad, give them a chance." Ben said to his friend.

"Oh." Audrey said as she took her boyfriends hands in hers. "no offense Bennybear, but you're just to trusting." Her stated bluntly. Ben just laughed at her comment playfully. "Look I know you mom married a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince, but with my mom. The Evil Fairy was just the Evil Fairy." Audrey sent a glair to Mal. "That girls mother." She whispered.

"I think your wrong about them. I'll see you later." Ben said walking away. Sierra only sighed and went to her 'Princess Etiquette Class' with Audrey. Sierra and Audrey sat down at there seats. Madame Adelaide Bonfamille walked in to the class looking at all the young princess's, smiling happily at them all.

"Alright ladies let's begin shall we." Said Madame Adelaide. Today the young royals were working on how you should greet a visiting Royal in your kingdom. "Sierra who would you greet the King and Queen of Auradon." Madame Adelaide asked. Sierra walked up to a small block and stood on it. Sierra curtsied and spoke in French which is the King and Queen's native language.

"Bonjour votre majestés, c'est un honneur de vous avoir avec nous aujourd'hui." Hello your Majesties, it is an honor to have you with us today. Sierra spoke confidently since she speaks fluently in French, and many other languages.

"Wonderful Sierra, now how about Pocahontas and her trip? How would you greet them?" Madame Adelaide asked.

"Wingapo." Sierra said as she moved her arm in front of her body and placed it on her chest. As Sierra finished the bell rung signaling school was over.

"Ok have a great rest over the day ladies." Madame Adelaide said as she wave to everyone that walked out of her classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ben and Carlos were on the tourney field. Getting some extra practice. They were doing some stretching before they did anything.

"Ok Carlos were going to do some sprints, ok." Ben said with a stopwatch and clipboard in his hands. Carlos nodded his head but then he heard shuffling noise behind him. He looked and saw a dog. Carlos got up and starting running into the forest nearby.

"AAAAHHHH NO, NO WAIT AHHH!!!" Carlos screamed running for is live as the dog chased after him. Ben stops the watch as Carlos ran by him Ben dropped the watch and clipboard running after him. Carlos climbed up a tree with the dog barking up to him
"BEN!?!?" Carlos yelled asking for help. "BEN HELP ME!!!!"

"Carols." Ben said as he saw Carlos clinging onto the tree scared for his life.

"This thing is a killer! He's going to chase me down and rip out my throat! This is a vicious rabid pack animal!" Carlos yelled pointing at that little dog.

"Whoa whoa, who told you that." Ben asked as he picked the dog up away from Carlos.

"My mother." Carlos said in a duh tone.

"Cruella?" Ben asked in disbelief.

Carlos nodded his head. "She's a dog expert, a dog yeller." He said. "Why are you holding him he's gonna attack you!" Carlos yelled as he hugged the tree he climbed tighter.

"Carlos you've never actually met a dog, having you?" Ben asked still holding the dog.

"Of course not." Carlos said looking at ben.

"Dude, meat Carlos. Carlos this is Dude, the Campus mutt." Ben said as he introduced the boy to the dog.

"He doesn't look like a rapid pack animal." Carlos said climbing down the tree. Her then looked a the dog in Ben's hands. "He's kinda cute. You're a good boy? Aren't you?" Carlos asked the dog petting its head lightly.

"Do you want to hold him?" Asked Ben. Carlos looked at Ben and nodded his head up and down. Carlos carefully took Dude from the prince.

"You're a good boy." Carlos confirmed as he smiled at Dude.

"I guess you guys had it pretty rough on the island." Ben said looking at Carlos happy with the dog. But Carlos's smile faded a little thinking of his home.

"Yeah." Carlos said remembering all the chores his mother would make him do. "Let's just say we don't get a lot of belly rubs." Carlos said rubbing Dudes back.

"You're a good runner, You're fast. That's something we could use on the field. I think you'll do great on the team." Ben said patting Carlos's shoulder.

"Oh thanks." Carlos said looking at Dude.

"Yeah. So I'm going to give you guys some space. You guys just get to know each other, and just you know come and find me when you're done, ok." Ben said to Carlos as her backed away from the two.

"Ok." Carlos responded and sat down on a log with Dude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evie was being pulled along by Chad who led them under the bleachers. Chad looked at Evie a smirked. "Is everyone at home as pretty as you?" Chad asked Evie. She blushed a little at his comment.

"I like to think I'm the fairest of them all." Evie said as a soft giggle escaped her mouth. Chad just fake smiled at her, Chad only thought Sierra was fairest in the land. Although Evie is Beautiful, Sierra was more beautiful in his book. "Um, how many rooms are in your castle?" Evie asked Chad curiously.

"Oh too many to count." Chad said as he learned on a bar under the bleachers. "You really nailed that Chemistry problem today. You're going to have all the nerd in love with you." Chad said remembering that Mr. Dailly asked Evie to solve the atomic weight of silver, and did it all correctly.

"I'm not that smart." Evie said trying the dumbing herself down a bit.

"Oh, come on." Chad said not believing her. Evie was thinking the prince wasn't going to like her. So she thought of something she was going to regret. Act like Sierra. She smiled and tried to speak calm and gracefully like Sierra dose naturally.

"No really I'm not." Evie said to Chad trying to be like Sierra. "But, I'm really good at sewing, cocking, and cleaning. Like you mom Cinderella, only without the ratty dress." Evie said with a giggle. She then pulled out her magic mirror. "See this?" She asked the prince holding the mirror in her hands. "If I ask it where something is, it tells me." Evie told Chad.

"Are you kidding me." Chad asked Evie looking at the mirror she held.

"No." Evie said smiling still trying to be like Sierra. Chad grabbed the mirror out of the girls hands.

"Where's my cellphone?" Chad asked the mirror and put it up to his ear.

"It won't work for you silly." Evie said happily just like Sierra would.

"No biggie my dad will just get me a new one." Chad said giving the mirror back to Evie.

"Prince Charming." Evie said happily. Now master of the Sierra technic. She thought.

"Yeah." Chad said looking into her eyes.

"And Cinderella." Evie said Leaning forward a little.

"Yeah." Chad replied with leaning forward as well.

"With Fairy Godmother." Evi said as both evil and Chad were only a few inches apart from one another. "Hey I heard that her wand is in some boring museum. Do they always leave it there." Evie asked as she was about to kiss Chad, but Chad turned his head and spoke to her.

"I'd really like to talk but I'm just swamped." Chad said turning his body away from hers. "Unless?" He said turn slowly to face her.

"Unless." Evie asked

"If you could knock out my homework alone with yours, well maybe we can get together sometime and hang." Chad said handing her his backpack.

"Ok." Evie said letting herself get tricked by his charms.

"Thanks babe." Chad said with a wink and walking away.

Evie just started off into space happily dreaming of Chad and her being together. But Doug appeared out of nowhere and brought her back to reality.

"I couldn't help but over hear." Doag said.

"Are you stalking me?" Evie asked Huggins Chad's backpack.

"Technically, yes." Doug said then climbed down to be face to face with Evie. "I too have a fascination with Fairy Godmother's wand. Which is another reason why I look forward to the coranation. Perhaps we could sit next to each other and discuss it's attributes?" Doug asked. Evie step forward looking at Doug.

"Are you saying they use it in the coranation?" Evie asked Doug.

"Yes, and asking you out." Doug said. Evie only chuckled softly and walked away, now leaving Doug in a daiz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Seirra walked down the hallway she saw Jane by her locker but somthing was different. her hair was longer and it looked beautiful. Sierra walked over to Jane wondering how her hair looked so great.

"Hey Jane." Seirra great as she stood by Jane's locker.

"Oh hi Sierra. Look what Mal did to my hair isn't it great?" Jane said loving her new hair. Sierra just looked at her and smiled.

"Yes it looks very cute, but why did Mal change your hair?" Sierra asked as she trailed her hand down Jane's hair.

"Oh, well I told her she had great hair and she used some spell book and said she can give me new hair. I'm actually going to meet Mal in her dorm. Want to come with?" Jane asked.

"Yes I'd love to." Sierra said happily and took her friends arm in hers they walked to the door and knowed three times. Mal opened it and saw the two girls and fake smile. She let them in and sat back down on her bed drawing. Evie was at her desk sewing. Sierra sat down on Evie's bed while Jane was leaning over Mals bed.

"So mom says, 'if a boy can't see the beauty within he's not worth it.' Can you believe it. I mean what world does she live in?" Jane asked.

"Auradon." Mal said.

"Mal do you like?" Evie asked her best friend showing her the dress she was making.

"Yeah, it's cute. It brings out your eyes." Mal said as she looked as Evie work.

"I know." Evie admiring her work.

"I'll never get a boyfriend." Jane whined plopping onto Evie's bed laying next to Sierra.

"Boyfriends are overrated." Mal said, drawing in her sketch book.

"And how would you know Mal. You've never had one." Evie said with a grin.

"Because I don't need one E. They're a waste of time." Mal said annoyed with Evie's comment.

"Oh no I forgot to do Chad's homework. Oh no oh no no no." Evie said frantically. Running to Chad's backpack and pulling out his things.

"And that's exactly what I meam." Mal said shaking her head. Sierra's looked at Evie. 'Chad's homework?' She thought.

"Wait Evie why are you doing Chad's homework?" Sierra asked. Before Evie could answer a knock was at th door and a girl with short black hair came in.

"Hey guys, I'm Lonnie." The black haired girl said to the two isle kids. They weren't really listening. "My moms Mulan." Still not playing attention. "No? ok. Well anyways I love what you've done with Jane's hair and uh... I know you hate us, and well you're evil. But do you think you can do mine." Lonnie asked touching her hair.

"And why would I do that for you?" Asked Mal looking at Lonnie.

"Because it would be a nice thing to do." Sierra said trying to encourage Mal to do a kind think.

"And I've got fifty dollars." Lonnie said holding up the money. Evie became interested in the conversation now.

"Good answer I need to buy some new material anyways." Evie said taking the money from Lonnie and began to inspect her hair. "Ok I'm thinking we lose the bangs layer it and maybe ad some highlights." Evie said happily.

"Oh thanks, but I want it cool. Like Mal's." Lonnie said looking at Mal.

"Really. The split ends too?" Evie asked a little sassy.

"Oh Evie that's not very nice to say." Sierra said, as Mal grabbed her spell book. Jane and Sierra were just watching Mal go through her book

"Okay.... 'beware of ware replace the old with cool hair.' Mal said and waved her hand to Lonnie's hair grew longer and it was a shade lighter as well.

Lonnies touched her hair and went to look in the mirror. Evie came behind her with a sympathetic smile.

"I know. I know, it looks like a mob on your head. You know what why don't we cut it off layer it-" Evie got interrupted by Lonnie.

"No, no, no, I love it." Lonnie said smiling at her reflection.

"You do." Evie said with a bit of a 'are you serious kind of tone'.

"Yes." Laonnie said looking at the Evie. She looked back at her reflection and then ripped her skirt. "Now I'm cool." Lonnie proclaimed.

"Like ice." Mal said with a grin. Jane walked over to the mirror and ripped her skirt as well, and immediately regretted it. Jane's eyed went wide as she covered her mouth from the shock of what she just did.

"What did I just do? Moms gonna kill me." Jane said worried. The three girls all just smiled and giggled at her silliness.

Word Count: 4,701

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454 31 13
Payton Pan embarks on a journey through Auradon with a plan to free her father looming over her head while unexpected feelings loom over her heart (B...
7.6K 53 8
Scarlett is the Daughter of the renowned Evil Lion Scar. She has four best friends named Mal the Daughter of Maleficent, Jay the Son of Jafar, Evie t...
41K 572 30
What if... that's how it should start, right? Go and read to find out what happened after Ben's coronation... (JayxOC plus bunch of other ships backg...
1.7K 40 9
Heather Westergaurd was a true princess. She was beautiful, kind, and ever gentle, for these where the values her father taught her to be, at least i...