Lost Voice

By secretlyd3ad

Hikaru moves into a rundown apartment after being robbed. His neighbors seem chaotic and rather strange, but... More

Moving
Dinner
Mistake
Love Blossoms
Rain.
Al
The Man
Hng
Stolen
Regret
Xacier's POV
Too Late
Little Voice
Scared
Heavy Heart // Notice
Toy
The Past
Rushin'
Xacier's POV
Brain Tumor
Odor
Rejection
HORRAY
The Sequel is Out!

Smile

455 23 2
By secretlyd3ad

I look out the window and see dusk break. I smile for once, happy that the darkness is coming. I now go to Xacier's house everyday when night starts to fall. I love being around him... I start to daze off forgetting time.

I look outside and it's completely dark. I don't dare to look at the clock but I do.

It's ten pm?! How long did I doze off!?

I stand up and rush next door, opening Xacier's door as quietly as I can. He sometimes he says up extremely late, other nights he can go to bed when dusks brakes.

I step inside and tiptoe around, peering into the dinning room. I saw Xacier, it literally looked like he was moping like a child. He looks so fucking cute! I squealed and he looked up with a startled look, I looked at him flushing a dark red. How ridiculous could I be? squealing so suddenly when he doesn't even know I'm there...

I started to laugh suddenly, pushing my uneasy nerves aside, walking up to the startled male and wrap my arms around him. "You looked so cute!" i exclaimed as we make brief eye contact. He looks away and pushes me off him, at first I thought I did or said something wrong. Then I looked at his ears, they were completely red. I just smile widely, the scary giant dinosaur was blushing and flustered. How menacing -pfft-

"Xacier, you don't like direct eye contact do you?" I asked, wrapping my arms around him again, he brought the back of his hand to his face to try his best to cover it. He shook his head.

I nuzzle into him, chuckling a bit more until I was thrown over his shoulder and we entered his bedroom.

He places me down and I snuggle into him before he can even lay down.

I swear, I think I saw him smile. Oh, how beautiful he'd be if he just did smile. I try imagining him smiling, his feather eyelashes and purple eyes full and arched with happiness and a smile tugging at his lips. But I can't make him look right. I try again in my mind. It's just a blur. I frown, and lay next to Xacier as my eyes strain to look at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 30K 24
When things with his step brother finally escalate too far and Gabe gets seriously injured, he's sent to stay with another family for a while. Unfort...
15.8K 397 43
Ryuuzaki Amano. The popular star athlete in the Senior Class, comes from a well off wealthy family. All the girls dream to be his....All the guys wan...
660K 45.8K 71
A homeless thief breaks into a house that has nothing worth stealing - except for the heart of a lonely man who is obsessed with time. ...
61K 3.2K 76
Omegas are extremely rare, so Eli was used to being treated differently when he moved to a new town and pack. In that town there's a gorgeous alpha...