𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂-𝐎𝐏𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐍...

By Doom_Vietnam_Slayer

A group of four different North-American Spec-ops are teleported to Remnant after their deaths. A Private Fir... More

Character bios. (UPDATED... AGAIN)
OP. 0: PROLOGUE
OP. 1: AW SHIT, HERE WE GO AGAIN...
OP. 2: THE MEETING
OP. 3: ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
OP. 4.5: ATTRITION
OP. 5: LIVE FIRE
OP. 6: RIDIN'
OP. 7: BEDTIME STORIES (9,77K reads special)
OP. 8: BACK TO HIGH-SCHOOL
OP. 9: TAKING NOTES
OP. 10: GOING SHOPPING
OP. 11: CARS THAT GO BOOM

OP. 4: H.A.L.O.

1.5K 30 54
By Doom_Vietnam_Slayer

Beacon Cliff. 0847 hours...
3rd person POV.

Four figures could be seen walking, with the huge academy right behind them. Said figures were the operators, walking towards Beacon Cliff for their initiation test. They all carried their weapons and gear, looking ready to kick ass and chew gum, and they were all out of gum.

Christian: "Could you point that thing down?" -the Ranger shouted at David, whom was carrying his M107 in a way that the muzzle was pointing directly at his face.- "For a Texan you seem to not fucking care about gun safety."

David: "And for a Florida guy, you sound like a bitch."
-He replied, chuckling a little bit as he pointed the gun down, getting an upset look by the other Marine.

Donovan: "Just shut up and keep walking, we're still far."

David: "Yeah, come on! We can sing some cadence along the way!"
-The sniper replied, getting ready to sing before he was angrily interrupted by their team leader.

Alex: "NO! SHUT UP! I HATE CADENCE!"
-He shouted at him, stopping dead in his tracks to turn around and face him... Still, that didn't seem to stop the sniper.

David: "♪Left right, lo right!♪" -he began to sing, chuckling a bit as he heard his leader groaning, continuing to sing as he seemed to find his reaction a bit fun.- "♪Lefty right, lo right!♪"

Alex: "Ugh, okay. I will admit that Marines have a way better cadence system, where they do cadence for PT or something..."
-He replied, still looking upset as he began to express his opinion.

Donovan: "Depends on where you goin'..."

Alex: "The Army does cadence, all the time! And you end up with the most dumb candences you've ever heard! Like Pebbles and Bam-Bam on a Friday night. Tried to get to Heaven on a paper kite. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?"
-He shouted as the other three began to laugh while he seemed like his veins were about to explode.

David: "I think he doesn't like cadence."
-He replied sarcastically, begining to walk again, being followed by the other three.

Alex: "Then you get super motivated people, who do the most stupid cadences about Airborne Rangers." -he said as he looked at Christian, who began to laugh too.- "And I'm like. We're in a support unit. None of us are Airborne Rangers, none of us will be Airborne Rangers. Stop the cadence, it's stupid!"

Christian: "♪C-130 rollin' down the strip. Airborne Rangers on a one-way trip♪"
-He began to sing too, trying his best not to laugh and getting Alex angry, since everyone seemed to laugh at his reaction.

Alex: "I swear to God, if anyone else sings a cadence like that again, I'm gonna put you on a C-130 and crush your face in the rotors, beat the corpse and throw it from 12,000 feet."

David: "Jesus..."
-He replied as he chuckled a little bit. Then Donovan decided to speak, since he seemed way too silent.

Donovan: "Mondays, huh?"
-He said before they all arrived at their destibation, finding Ozpin and Glynda waiting for them right there.

Ozpin: "Good morning, gentlemen. I heard quite ruckus from here, what seems to be the issue?"
-He asked as he looked at them, not before he greeted the operators. He still held that mug he carried yesterday.

David: "Ah, nothing. Just us triggering Alex's anger issues for a good laugh."
-The snipee replied as he laughed a little bit, looking at his leader, whom had calmed down now and was even laughing too.

Ozpin: "Well, you seem to be quite early. We still have some time before the initiation begins. If you want to check your gear, now is the perfect time."
-The headmaster said before he took a sip from his mug. After that, all the operators began to check on their gear.

Donovan took off his vest and began to check on his incendiary ammo backpack, which still had some rounds in it, but it was half-empty due to how he used it yesterday when they encountered all the Grimm.
Alex needed to reload his shotgun, since he had used it a lot yesterday, so that would be an entire tube, eight brand new shells to be exact. He was looking good on ammo for his rifle and handgun.
David could use more rounds for his UMP, but he was still full on Anti-Material ammo for his Barrett. Still, it will be a pain to carry and land accurate shots with it.
Christian however, had lots of ammo to spare, which made him the who carried the heaviest gear... Well, following Donovan of course.

Christian: "Chocolate bars, medpacks, MRE's, compass, bayonett, ammo, gas mask, spare ammo, my weapon, my 9mil, Satchel Charges, this bullshit! And a pair of fucking skivvies!"
-He said as he threw his sleeping bag after he attached it back to his backpack, putting it back in his vest. Then he lodaded his G17 with a new mag, keeping the half-spent one on his mag pouch.

David: "Hey, what's with all those complains?"

Christian: "Well, this shit weights as much as I do! I still have the chute, reserve chute and my guns!"
-He responded as he looked back at him, counting every item with his fingers before picked up all of his guns, sighing.

Donovan: "Aw, the kid's carrying too much?"
-The Marine said in an obviously sarcastic, dumb cute voice as he lifted his M60 and his rocket launcher, showing off a little bit.
Little did these operators know, that Ozpin and Glynda were not the only ones watching them.

Literally the entirety of Beacon Academy was watching them righ now. Some of the students were asking questions, like "aren't those the guys from yesterday?" or "what are those guns?"
And of course, some were still questioning what were they doing here. Four fully grown men, that are not teachers, are about to the the student's initiation test. Why?

Alex: "Alright everyone, you armed up?" -the leader asked his team, grabbing his rifle after putting his parachute, being followed by the other three, who nodded in response.- "Ozpin, we're good to go."

Ozpin: "Excellent. Now, Glynda. Could you explain them how the initiation works?"
-The Headmaster asked, with Glynda nodding in response before she stepped foward, right in front of them.

Glynda: "You will begin the initiation test by stepping on those platforms. When you're ready, you will be launched into the forest. Once you land safely, you will have to retrieve a couple of relics hidden in some ruins located in the forest. You will have to fight your way there, though. The forest is filled with Grimm and they are not an easy prey. You have figured out how dangerous they can be."
-She explained with a stern voice. Once she finished her briefing, all the operators stepped into their respective platforms.
All of them noticed how stressed Donovan appeared to be, but David was the one who decided to ask.

David: "You ain't looking good bud."
-He said jokingly, knowing why he seemed stressed.

Donovan: "Boots on the ground, Goddamn it! Boots on the fucking ground!" -he shouted quite loudly, just before being launched into the forest.- "I HATE GRAVITYYYYYY!"
-The Marine yelled at the top of his lungs as he went flying quite far. That platform is surely powerful.

David: "Let's fucking do this!" -the other Marine shouted before he got ready. After a couple of seconds, he was launched as well.- "OORAAAAAAH!"

Alex: "Uh, I could use a restroom break..." -he said before being the next one to be launched, being interrupted mid-sentence.- "I'm serious, it's a number- TWOOOOOOO!"
-Next one, and last one, was Christian, who looked at Glynda before he turned around and slapped his own ass.

Christian: "Try and slap me now, bitch!" -he shouted before he was also launched into the forest, laughing as he yelled while knowing he had pissed of the teacher.- "YEEEAAAAHHHH!"

Glynda: "You..."
-She said angrily, knowing that she'll get him back for that. Fortunately, Ozpin stepped in and managed to calm her down.

Ozpin: "You can't just force people by slapping them with your crop, Glynda." -he said as he looked down at the forest, noticing four parachutes being opened.- "Leave that for the bed."
-He added, making her blush madly at that sentence. He just chuckled in response while looking down at the parachutes slowly making their way down the forest.

TO BE CONTINUED...

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

Alright! Chapter four is finally done, fellas! Stay tunned for the next one! It'll be quite the long and epic fight!
Hope you all enjoyed this. And as always, have a nice day!

-Doom_Vietnam_Slayer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 350 21
Engie is working on a brand-new machine for RED team. What happens if the Scout being the idiot he is, spills some BONK on it causing it to malfuncti...
298 3 3
After falling into the void, Team RWBY thought it was the end of their lives But the next thing they knew, They waking up in an apartment owned by a...
3K 23 11
Pyrrha Nikos didn't ask to die. Unfortunately, that doesn't stop anything. Pyrrha's gone, and Jaune is crushed. Team JNPR must now function without P...
65.5K 966 136
Jaune Arc was never an actual Arc, he was the bastard of Jonathan Arc and a nameless woman, his sisters loved him, his adopted mother loved him but h...