cho seungyoun - stranger lover

By ineffablemono

-temporarily on hold due to personal reasons- I love you. I just don't say it. Two strangers. Or are they? ... More

c.s.y - strangers
c.s.y - revelation
c.s.y - almost
c.s.y - confession
c.s.y - guilt
c.s.y - happier
c.s.y - understanding
c.s.y - past
c.s.y - hope
c.s.y - fear
c.s.y - light

c.s.y - closer

834 43 24
By ineffablemono

Thursday sets in.

No excuse to be absent from the lectures just because I moved in yesterday.

"Do you want something to bring for lunch?" I caught a glimpse of Seungyoun passing by the kitchen, seem to be in a hurry for his work.

"No it's fine" his voice drowned out, followed by the sound of the door shutting.

Well, there he goes. I guess I'm gonna have to bring all these sandwiches.

"Why does it taste like nothing"  I slouched on my seat, forcing myself to swallow every bits of the supposedly amazing sandwich that my mom taught me. Otherwise I'll starve on the next class.

I looked down to the two remaining pieces of sandwich,"I'm full"

"Y/N!!!" A scream echoed in the corridor.

Liana charged in full speed, giving me her biggest hug.

"I haven't seen you in a while","I know"

"So..."

"How's my friend doing" she raised her eyebrows provocatively.

I chuckled,"I'm great actually, as a matter of fact-"

BZZZ BZZZ

"Hold on a second I think I got a call"

"....I have no idea whose number this is"

"Just answer it" she whispered.

"Hello?"

"Y/N? You only have a few classes today right?"

Wait, this voice?

"Seungyoun?","Yeah, I wanted to call you but I didn't have your number. Do you still have my lunch?"

"Uh... Well I guess... Why?"

"I'm gonna ask someone to pick you up after classes, what time does it end?"

"In 2 hours, roughly","Got it"

"But why do-" the beeping end of the call cuts in my sentence, leaving me once again speechless.

"Is he always like that.." I muttered to myself.

"Boyfriend?" Liana smirked, expecting a juicy news.

"Not even close" her shoulders dropped.

"Aw man, I was hoping he was. But hey, you told me you moved in somewhere around this area, why? You never told me the full story"

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath,"It's a long story, I'll tell you when I'm ready"

Her lips turned down,"I'm sorry I've been so busy with the theatre I haven't been able to hang out with you"

"Nah, I've been busy too, it's cool. You go on with your stuff, I'll text you later" I patted on her arm gently.

Liana forced a smile, her eyes were shadowed with regret,"Girl, I wish words can comfort you... But I guess it'd never be enough. I know it's been a few years now but- ","Shush, shut it, I'm over it now. Go on" I sent her off with a firm smile and a push.

Liana hesitated to leave but after assuring her that everything is alright, she proceed to her rehearsal.

"You have to call me!" she waved before dissapearing into the hallway.

I'll be fine.

This is how it usually goes anyway.

After the seminar ended, I jogged towards the entrance, looking left and right, searching for the plat number that Seungyoun sent me.

"Ah there it is"

"I thought you weren't coming?" I asked the person in the driver seat, buckling my seatbelt.

The corner of his lips turned up,"Dissapointed?"

I shook my head vigorously,"No not at all. I thought you were burried in work so I was going to take the lunch to you"

"You don't even know where I work at"

"I can ask Mrs. Cho"

"You don't have her number"

"I can ask my aunt"

"You can't just get in without an ID"

"Well, there must be a way for the guest to enter" before I knew it my pitch went few notes higher.

He let out a small laugh,"You won't be able to see me unless you have an appointment or invitation"

"I can leave the lunch box in the reception"

The red light flashed on the street before he pulled the break,"And you're not even going to see me?"

"I mean you're bus- wait what?" I turned my head to him, only to find his teasing grin.

Wanting to say a word or two, but my heart says no. I opened my mouth to answer, but nothing came out of it.

"I mean- you are not just someone who I can meet wherever I want or talk whenever I want. You are an important person, that much I know" I looked away, gripping my seatbelt.

He smiled a little before making a right turn, probably the last until we reached his office.

"Welcome back, Mr. Cho" the receptionist elegantly greeted him, clearly looking older than I'am.

I mean I'm just a university student.

I bowed to greet her, then proceed to glance towards Seungyoun with so many questions in my head.

Am i going to just- give him the lunchbox and go?

Do I go or do I stay?

What am I doing here?

Seungyoun quickly noticed me fidgeting on my spot,"Give her the VIP pass"

Clearly, there hasn't been that many VIPs, judging from the looks of her face, but she handed me the card anyway.

After swiping the card, I followed him to another room, where he probably works in.

With my simple brain, I was not paying that much attention to my surroundings before I realized I was not in an actual office...

But rather a recording label.

Or even a music company?

Though I don't see that many people... or different artists... but I see his albums being displayed on the wall.

Wait 'his'

'H I S'

'C S Y = CHO SEUNG YOUN'

he's a bloody singer??

A producer as a matter of fact?

The shock transferred throughout my entire being that got my jaw dragged down as I froze right on the entrance of his studio.

The door was shut and I didn't even get in.

"Y/N?" his voice was muffled inside before the door opened again, revealing his baffled expression.

He pulled me in before I got myself together, leaving me in a complete awe.

Scribble of papers, music equipments, his own recording studio was right there in front of my eyes. First time seeing the actual thing, made my heart flutter.

"You make music" I muttered to myself, eyes glued to the music sheets on the desk.

"I do" he crossed his arms, showing a broad smile.

"You actually make music" I mumbled once again, in amazement as my head turned towards him with the most exciting expression I could make.

He grinned,"Indeed"

"And all this time I thought you were either just an office worker or a CEO of somewhat investment company..."

"It's obvious we don't know much about each other, so I took you here" he approached the desk, staring at his pile of work.

"Why?"

"I thought if you see it yourself, much explanation won't be necessary. You'll know the kind of person I'am"

A piece of paper caught my attention, with the crossing marks on the lyrics, clearly he's been working on it.

"Cause you look so happy with him" it said.

I frowned, my heart was broken into pieces.

Did he went through a break up before they set us up together?

Did they break up because of this?

Or are they still together?

"Stop looking like that" his voice snapped me out, I quickly gave him a what look.

"You've been frowning, Y/N. Relax"

He's right. This isn't about time you worry.

Besides, if he has a lover then... so what? it'll be fine either way right?

"Why are you showing this to me? Like.. what if I actually don't like your music... or what if I saw the lyrics and go on a rampage on how you wrote a song for another girl?" I looked up.

While maintaining the eye contact, he calmly answered,"Well did you?"

He tilted his head, while leaning towards the edge of the desk,"You aren't just a shallow woman, Y/N. I know that much"

My lips turned up to a gentle smile,"Oh and.. I didn't mean to pry last night but somehow your notebook ended up slipping in my documents"

Oh no.

That escalated quickly, my smile turned into a look of terror.

"Did you read what's inside?"

His expression remain unfazed,"I completely- I was- I was an immature and naive kid thinking that I could do music. Trust me it sucks I know I just- It was the only thing I could pour out my feelings to. Nothing more"

My chest puffed up and down, finally calming down from the nerves and the panic that hits my anxiety button.

"That's not what I meant" he denied,"I think you misunderstood something"

"Then....?" I asked, watching him closing the distance between us.

"It's pretty simple"

"I wanted to know more about you"

———————————————————————-

WOW TWO CHAPTERS IN A DAY IM ON A ROLL AJDKSKS IG THEY KINDA SUCK FORGIVE ME OK.

Its almost 11 I should go to sleep thank you so much for those reading this uwu

- author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 22.2K 68
"if you don't select me just because I'm a girl, then I'll be forced to believe that you're gay, Mr. Jeon" you stood up and turned your heels to leav...
15.5K 359 93
Complete:) At some point I will be fixing the hole book but not right now ๐Ÿง๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ (this book makes no sense, well to me it doesn't I don't know about...
736K 42K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
4.5K 253 35
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...