DISASTROUS II Taekook ✔️

By kimuyaiv

One second he was staring at a very angry true blood Alpha glaring at him, the next second he was on the floo... More

introduction
1💞
2💞
3💞
4💞
5💞
6💞
7💞
8💞
9💞
10💞
11💞
12💞
13💞
15💞
16💞
17💞
18💞
19💞
20💞
21💞
22💞
23💞
24💞
25💞

14💞

61.2K 3.1K 1.3K
By kimuyaiv

Jungkook has been missing for a week, well not really missing, Jungkook's wolf has gone Awol. Since the incident at the cafeteria last week nobody has heard anything about the true blood.

Taehyung has cried the life out of his body. If anything happens to the wolf or Jungkook that's on him.No matter what Jungkook has done to him he will never wish any harm on the Alpha.

The things he said that day plays over and over in his head. Honestly he doesn't even care how Jungkook took it, the only thing making him regret some of his words is the wolf. The wolf is literally the only side that gave a fuck about him. He did what has never been done, he fought his human side for him. 

The wolf cheerful voice has not left his head this few days. The way the wolf calls him with so much happiness, how happy he always was to see him, tail never stops waggling in pure joy, how childish he always was. Taehyung let the tears that has been threatening to fall from his eyes find it's way down his face.

Nobody has seen or heard from either Jungkook or the wolf, Taehyung was getting restless. He really should have worded his words better. The mistake he made was calling his mark disgusting and cursed.He had rejected and rubbish the wolf's mark in public. He said the worst thing anyone could have said about a mating mark.

"It's gonna be ok" He heard Jin's reassuring voice.

"It doesn't seem like it hyung" Taehyung mutters tiredly, wiping his eyes. He's in his room in the pack mansion right now. Jin and the others has been visiting him non stop.

He's honestly tired of seeing their pity Faces. His mate is gone, his omega side is devastated reason why he's back to wearing Jungkook's clothes again. His friends pity faces changes to another level of pity anytime they see him.

He shifts every night and howl for his mate still nothing, it's like the true blood disappeared from the face of the earth. Their bond feels dead, he feels nothing from it and that scares him to death.

"It doesn't seem like it now, but i can assure you, its going to be ok soon"

"Hmmm" The younger hums not believing a single word Jin was saying "What goodnews were you talking about with aunt Jiwo" He asked instead.

"Tae" Jin calls with a clear hesitation

"Hyung please tell me, don't keep anything from me please and besides i could use some goodnews right now"

Jin angles his body so he's sitting facing him directly, he takes his hands smiling.
"I'm pregnant" he breaths out happily

Taehyung definitely wasn't expecting that nevertheless he was happy for his hyung. He throws his arms around his hyung bringing him into a tight hug. "Congratulations hyung, I'm so happy for you"

"Thank you Tae, I'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier"

Taehyung breaks the hug and hold his hyung's hands again. "It's ok hyung i totally understand" he gives him a reassuring smile. "You're going to be a great father hyung."

'Yeah" The older respond smiling wide

"Namjoon hyung must have been so happy."

"You have no idea" Is Jin's response.
Taehyung can imagine the older's face when he heard the news. For the past week he's gotten to know the older in a different light. He's not just Jungkook's friend, he is Jin hyung's mate. A very nice humble and strong Alpha, who loves his mate dearly. Taehyung truely considers him a friend. "Tae" Jin shakes his hand breaking his train of thoughts.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah why wouldn't i be?"
Jin reaches out to wipe his face, Taehyung didn't even know he was crying. He closes his eyes letting the tears fall freely

"Tae, sweatheart it's gonna be ok someday, you and jungko--"

"There's never going to be me and Jungkook ever" The younger bitterly spit out cutting the older omega short.

"Tae i hate what he's done, but-----"

"There's no but hyung" the younger cut him off again.

"Taehyung he is still your mate."

"I literally don't care anymore"

"You can't accept only the wolf side of your mate Tae"

"Watch me" the younger was up on his feet pacing around his room. Obviously getting irritated with the conversation.

"Tae this hatred you've developed for Jungkook is not healthy"

"Not healthy? Really hyung are you fucking kidding me? what's not healthy is being a mate to that asshole, what's not healthy is carrying around the mark of a prick who has done nothing but hurt me."

"Tae just calm down will you? I'm not saying when Jungkook comes to his senses you should accept him easily."

"How about not accepting him at all"

"He's still your mate Taehyung"

"And i still don't care Jin hyung, i don't want to ever have anything to do with him except his wolf, why is everyone so against it."

"Because it's impossible to only accept the animal side of us."

"Well that animal side is actually the one who gives a damn about our bond. I can't keep throwing myself at some whose daily job is to hurt me. I'm done."

"Alright Alright, come on Tae sit down"

Taehyung reluctantly falls back on the bed. Hands coming up to cover his face. "Where could he be hyung? he thinks i hate him, he thinks i hate him hyung but i don't, hyung i don't hate kookie, he's not disgusting, he is my only source of strength, where do i find him hyung?".

"Tae" Jin called rubbing soothing circles on the Omega's back. "He knows you were just angry at his human side, he knows how much Jungkook hurts you Tae please stop beating yourself over it"

"You don't understand hyung" Taehyung lifts his face up to reveal his tears stain face. "You should have seen him hyung, he looked defeated, he wasn't even angry, he just looks tired like he has given up on everything."

"It's ok honey" Jin whispers bringing him into a comforting hug.
Few minutes later the younger has quite down a bit, he pulled back from the hug smiling softly before falling back on the bed. "You're still up to see hobi's great grandfather tomorrow?" Taehyung nods. He decided to finally meet the elder. He needs to know more about his true blood mate, maybe he will be able to find him if he understands him better.

Doctor Hoseok had suggested it to him last week when he was taken to the hospital. Thankfully it was nothing serious, he fainted from exhaustion. He was discharged few hours later.

"Yeah" is all he said, tiredness catching up to his bones.

"Sleep sweetheart i'll see you tomorrow"

"Hmmm" His eyes closes on it's own, he feels the cover pull up to his chest and a whisper of "sweet dreams" Taehyung wishes to have one, his dreams has been nothing but torment these few days.

                                          —

"Tae this should have waited"

"No it shouldn't have, you've waited for years noona i think its time you stop waiting"

"How do you even know what i wanted to talk to you about?"

"Oh come on it wasn't that hard to figure out" The younger said smiling smugly.

Taehyung had called his aunt to meet like they promised to before the whole incident happened. He is tired of letting his life circumstances put his aunt's life on hold. She doesn't deserve that.

Jiwo shook her head smiling. She brings her cup to her lips and takes a sip from her black coffee, she hums in satisfaction before bringing her eyes to meet his.Taehyung was still watching her waiting patiently for her to tell him what he's dying to hear.

"We've decided to uhmm--" she pauses watching him carefully, Taehyung's anticipation face was just so funny leaving her in a fits of laughter. Taehyung frowns.

"Not the time Noona"

"Ok ok I'm sorry ok? your face was just so funny couldn't resist" she breathes out in between laughter. "So as i was saying" she continues all amusement cleared from her voice. "We've decided to mate."

Yes!" Taehyung whisper shouts, pumping his fist in the air. "This is good news noona, I'm so so happy for you"

"Yeah I'm happy too," She wasn't sounding like it.  "but---"

"Uh uh" Taehyung cuts her off shaking his head in a clear disapproval of what ever she was about saying. "No but Noona"

"Tae i just wished the situation was different"

"You mean the situation with me"

"Tae"

"Aunt Jiwo you need to stop, you're not responsible for my predicament, stop trying to put your life on hold for me" anger slowly rising up his throat, he takes in a deep breath, he doesn't know why he's so angry at everything this days.

"Tae" Jiwo called softly clearly trying not to anger the younger further. Taehyung is like a  walking human anger. "You can't blame me for wanting you to be happy."

"And you can't keep blaming yourself for me not being happy, you are not the caused of it, it's not your fault. You've found yourself a man who adores you embrace it, not everyone is lucky enough to have that" his voice cracks a little at his last words, he cleared his throat. "No more holding back noona"

"I know Tae, I know"

Taehyung nods picking up his long forgotten hot chocolate. "Have you decided the time?"

"We wanted to mate this weekend but with--" Taehyung hard glare made her clamped her mouth shut, unable to finish her statement.
"We're having it this weekend" she said instead.

"Good" The younger smiled warmly at her. "When are my officially meeting him though, hospital visit doesn't count" Jiwo smiled at him.

"I had originally wanted to introduce you both last time we were supposed to meet here"

"Where is he now? can't you call him to meet us up?" Jiwo gave his words a little thought before nodding and bringing out her phone.

"Let me check if he's free" she mummers typing something on her phone. Taehyung nods even though his aunt couldn't see him. He takes his eyes to the window of the cafe watching people at the pack play ground. The cafe really had a great view.

Taehyung kept his eyes on a crying child that was probably asking her mother for something which she was obviously not getting. Her tantrums was funny she is hitting her mum lightly with her tiny fist while said mother is busy packing up their stuff. Taehyung guesses the little girl doesn't want to leave the play ground just yet.

Taehyung wonders if he ever were to have a child, will he be the kind of parents that would give in to whatever his child wants? he probably will cause he really can't stand children crying. The children at the orphanage is a clear example. Partly why they love him is because he gives in to whatever they want.

He makes a mental note to pay them a visit soon, since the marking incident he hasn't gone to see them. He's always wanted to spoil those kids give them all the toys they ever wanted, he couldn't before but now he could. He has a card with millions of won to his name.

Those kids really mean a lot to him. That would've been his life if he didn't have aunt Jiwo. He would've have been thrown into the orphanage after his parents died. He was lucky enough to have a responsible teenager like aunt Jiwo who stood up for him.

That's why he wants to do everything within his power this time to make her happy. Aunt jiwo saved him. She gave up her life for him. Taehyung will be damn if he let's her continue to throw her life away because of him.

"Tae" His aunt's voice drags him out if his deep thoughts.

"Yeah" he responds turning to give her his attention.

"He said he can try and meet us up in the next thirty minutes, when are you supposed to go downtown?"

Taehyung lifts his hand to check the time from the watch on his wrist, he still has more time before Jin picks him up. "I still have more three hours so we're good"

"Fantastic! Let me inform him that it's safe to come" Aunt Jiwo's happy voice rings out.

                                              —

They are packed at the hospital parking lot waiting for doctor Hoseok to join them. A very uncomfortable silence engulf the two friends, each omega wallowing in their own thoughts.

Few minutes later the doctor knocks on the car door Jin hyung turn off the car lock, the beta opens the car door settling in the back seat.

"Good to see you again Taehyung"

"Sure is good indeed since I'm not lying on a bed wearing a blue gown."

"The color brings out your eye though" the beta jokes.

"Hmmm I think I'll take a long pass on that compliment" Hoseok and Jin burst into a loud laughter. Taehyung's first thought is the doctor sure has a loud laugh like Jin hyung.

"Hobi how was work today?" Jin hyung ask after their laughter dies down.

"Same same" The beta respond resting back on the car seat. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm ok just been dealing with morning sickness"

"It's normal it will pass". Jin nods turning on the car engine.

The whole ride is Jin and the doctor conversing.They really seem like good friends. They try to involve him in their conversation but Taehyung was just too occupied in his mind to be involve in a any meaningful conversation.

*

The house they finally parked at, is a not so modern house. This part of town looks different and more quite.

"Come on let's go" Hoseok speaks up.
The werewolves steps out from the car, and heads to the house in front of them. The environment looks really peacful, beautiful flower pots decorating each houses. Hoseok gave a light knock on the door, few moments later the front door flung open reaveling a young boy.

"Hyung" The boy shouts jumping on the doctor

"Easy there Taemin, you're not five anymore" Hoseok reprimand amusedly. The boy breaks from the hug and bowed to them in greeting. Taehyung already sniffed the boy out to be an omega. "Where's the old man?"

"At the back yard, he's been waiting for you and your guests"

"Come on" Hoseok called out. They followed the beta to the backyard of the small house. Ok Taehyung looks taken aback at first. He was expecting a man that won't even be able to see considering he's a great grandfather of someone has matured as Hoseok. He must have gotten kids at a very early age.

"Hey ya old man" Hoseok bends to give the elderly man a light hug.

"Show some respect child" The man said smiling. He drops the book he was reading on the table and turns his attention to them. Taehyung bowed and greeted him, Jin did the same. "Welcome please sit down." He motion with his hand for them to seat on the chairs across from him. "How is Jiun? The old man asked the beta"

"She's doing fine, she sends her regards" The old man gave the beta a nod. Taehyung guesses Jiun must be Hoseok's mate. Let me get a chair inside" The beta added running inside the house."

"What do i offer you both"

"We are ok sir" Jin answered for them

"Nonsense no one comes to my house and not take anything"

"Water will be just fine" The old man turns to Taehyung.

"Water for me too" The elder looks like he wants to argue but settles for what they wanted. He called for the other young omega, who brought glasses of water for them moments later. The doctor that had gone to get a chair still hasn't come yet.

"Tell hobi not to finish my food in the fridge." The old man shouts after the young boy who brought water for them and was now disappearing back inside.

"You must be Taehyung" Taehyung looks up at the man a little shock. The man let out a chuckle. "Don't look so shock child, hobi has told me a lot about you, and i can recognize you from miles away cause of the strong scent on you." The elder finished smiling. And you? He asked Jin hyung.

"I'm Seokjin."

"You're also friends with hobi, correct?

"Yes we've been friends for years" Jin said smiling.

"Interesting, now" he turns to Taehyung. "Tell me what you want to know about your mate."

Taehyung clears his throat how is he even going to start this? "Don't be nervous son" The old man encouraging voice rings in his head. Taehyung offers a little smile.

"I want to know everything about true blood Alphas." The words came out more like a question than a statement. The elder nods.

"I'll tell you everything i know about true blood werewolves but first i need you to tell me everything about your marking and your mate."

Taehyung takes in a long deep breath, it's going to be a long day indeed.

*

Taehyung narrate his story with Jungkook from the beginning till the very last moment at the cafeteria. The old man's attention was fully on him. Hoseok had joined them in the middle of his true life story narrating.

The three wolves watch him tell his story with sad eyes, eyes never leaving him. Taehyung is glad he didn't start crying mid way through his story.

"I know you must see him as a monster" is the first thing the elder said when he finished his story. Taehyung didn't answer. "Hmmm" the man hums. "My younger brother was a true blood Alpha" the old man starts, drawing all attention on him. "Was obviously because he's no more. Anyways i was the happiest sibling when he was born. My both parents were Alphas. I know i know" he added when he saw the questions on their faces. "It was normal back then for Alphas to be mates. True blood weren't as rare as they are today but they were still lower in population" A light cough from the elder interrupted the story, Hoseok immediately stood up and offered him his glass of water that was on the table. The man takes a sip from it.

"Thank you" He nods towards Hoseok. "Right from the beginning True blood were mostly only describes as monstrous warriors" the elder continues. "They mostly lived in the forest, some of them never shifted to their human side, some shifted once in a while. They were labelled as the ultimate killing machines. Above all they were the only wolves with no destined mates from the moon goddess" Taehyung and the others had their mouth wide open.

"You mean they were mateless?" Jin asked perplexed.

"Exactly, like i said they never connected to their human side, at that time they weren't even considered as werewolves. They were just wolves who were born to kill and destroy. Any pack who had a true blood amoung them were like gods.They controlled and enslave the packs who didn't. They were unstoppable." The man carefully study their reaction before he continues.

"Decades later, things started to change for true blood Alphas. First was them starting to have destined mates.The moon goddess had to stop them in some way. Their mate became their ultimate weakness." The old man stops again smiling at them. Taehyung couldn't return the smile he was just too baffled.

"Like i was saying, their mate became their weakness, they had the most strongest bond amoung all werewolves.Their bond with their mates is unbreakable. With the addition of mate came the calmness of a true blood nature. Their mates became the only thing that calm their blood lust, the only thing that made them feel human. Their mates was the only way the moon goddess could make them stay connected to their human side."

"During my time there was a lot of difference. True blood existed like any other werewolves but they were still aggressive in nature.My brother shifted when he was 4, he was the youngest of my family. Everything changed when he shifted."

"The once cheerful boy became someone else. He stopped talking to everyone, he gets angry at everything and everyone. All you had to do is stay away from him and you'll be fine, going close to him especially as a stranger was the highest risk any body could take."
Taehyung's thought immediately take him to when he first approached the young boy. If only he had known

"But why?" Taehyung ask because this just describes Jungkook.

"When they shift, they connect to their true nature. Which is isolation, anger, aggressiveness and blood lust. Like i said before it was better in my time because they had special classes for them."

"Special classes?" Hoseok asked this time

"Yes, the classes was mostly to teach them how to stay connected to their human side and control their violence nature. How to not see themselves different from others which is what brings the isolation, how to control their anger and co exists with other werewolves and lastly how to understand their wolf."

"My brother started showing some kind of human emotions and human characters years into the class. We all knew when he finds his mate it was all going to be good but we needed him not to forget he's also human while he waits to turn 17."
Taehyung closes his eyes taking in all the information, he is beyond speechless. He has so many questions but he doesn't even know where to start asking.

"I feel sorry for your mate Taehyung" Taehyung opens his eyes to look at the man as he continues. "having been born at this time when people are clueless about what to do to keep True blood Alphas sane. It must have been terrible for him, I'm surprised he still has a connection to his human side."

Taehyung noticed the quite atmosphere, they were all taking in the new information at the their own pace. It was quite for a while before Jin hyung spoke up

"Is anything connected to why is human side refuse to accept their bond?" Jin managed to ask pointing to Taehyung.

"From what you told me, his wolf bonded with you the first time you met. True blood wolves starts a connection with a wolf of their choice at first meeting, all the moon goddess does is accept the bond if they are compactable and cement their connection"

"Huh?" Taehyung asked dumbfounded. "He punched me when i first met him"

"Yes a reaction from confusion and unknown feelings, he must have felt the connection which was foreign to him so he reacted the only way they know how voilence. The connection with you is what definitely developed his hatred for you, you became something he couldn't explain, someone different from everyone else. Something different from everything else, something beyond his control. hence his violence towards you. If only he had guidiance" The elder sighs shaking his head.

"Ok wow" hoseok whispers.

"Honestly I'm disappointed in the head Alpha for not seeking the right help for the boy when he first shifted." The elder added

"Taehyung" Jin calls his name" Taehyung nods to assure him he's still breathing.

"So--" Taehyung paused, he honestly didn't even know what to ask. He heard the man laughs.

"He's going to accept your bond Taehyung I'm pretty sure he has already. The boy just has a slide disconnection with his wolf."

"What if he doesn't change back again, what if he stays in his wolf form forever?" He finally asked his biggest fear. Jungkook is the future head Alpha, busan needs him in his human form more. Taehyung may prefer the wolf side more than the human side, in the end it's never all about him.

"He wouldn't," The man said smiling again. He has found his mate, he has everything that matters to him in this other side. You are all that matters to him Taehyung, and that mark on you neck is the only thing that matters to that true blood. I'm not sure you have an idea how he must have felt when you said what you said." Taehyung suddenly felt small.

"Don't worry too much child, he'll be back. He cannot stay away from you for long trust me and honestly i really think this needed to happen for the sake of your bond.Staying on that form for long will really help their connection as a wolf and human.Which is one of the first thing he should've been taught. He really needs a deep connection with his wolf."

"Doesn't he still need to take those true blood classes?" Hoseok asked

"Those classes haven't been held in years. He doesn't need those classes anymore though. The classes were mostly for them before they meet their mates so they don't disconnect totally with their human side and turn to blood lust animals."

" Since he's find his mate he'll be fine. I'll like to talk to him though also i have some books he could read to help him understand his class better."

                                         —

Taehyung feels lost. He had been so disconnected with the real world when they finished with the elder. They had thanked him and promise to bring Jungkook to him, which was an empty promise. Taehyung knows a war will break out first before Jungkook will decide to see anybody for help.

When he came back he went straight to the head Alpha's office in the mansion and told him everything. He saw deep regrets in the older man's eyes.
"I sent him to different useless doctors, what kind of father does that make me? i made him hate people even more, i made him hate me Taehyung" The Alpha had said with a broken voice.

Taehyung's hearts bleeds imagining a 4 year old Jungkook taking to different doctors because he was different, because he refuses to interact with others. He wonders what those doctors diagnosed him with. They probably gave some big name to his supposedly illness with a prescribed medication.

He sighs snuggling his nose deeper into Jungkook's clothes. "Jungkook where ever you are please know that you're not alone anymore." He says with a cracked voice into the empty cold room.

                                     —

Taehyung is woken up by a loud scream, he lifts his head and look around it was still dark outside. "what the hell is going on?" He asked no one in particular still too sleepy to give a fuck of what is going on.

He snuggled his nose back into Jungkook's clothes. The scent has gotten strong, Taehyung's brain still wasn't catching up to what that means. He was about falling back to sleep when a loud knock on the door stops him from doing just that. "Oh for fuck sake let me sleep" he mumbles.

When the knocking continues Taehyung lost all his patients and march to the door ready to give whoever is behind it the part of his frustration. He opens the door face twisted in anger which disappears at the scared look of the maid standing in front of him.

"What's going on?" He asked calmly

"T--the-----"

A loud howl interrupted the maid. Taehyung didn't wait for the maid to continue, his long legs were already flying the stairs...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 525 11
"Y/N I-i like you.." he blushed breaking eye contact, To only wake up to an alarm ruining your amazing dream.
25.1K 724 19
The reader meets the sisters when Leo has to bring her to the manor to heal her. Afterwards, she keeps running into Chris, until they find out that s...
353K 17.5K 31
✖Sequel to Living My Life ✖ Book 3✖ What happens when Steve and Tony find out who Spider-Man is? Will they freak out? Will they cry? To find out, fir...
2M 129K 59
In which single father Kim Taehyung's child Yeonjun becomes friends with Seoul's most feared mob boss, Jeon Jungkook. TopKook BottomTae Most impressi...