Free Run : ( Chris Brown Stor...

By NooFakeIshh

In today's society it's not many girls out aren't their like Brielle. High morals, class, and integrity. She'... More

Free Run : ( Chris Brown Story )
Free Run ✗1
Free Run ✗2
Free Run ✗3
Free Run ✗4
Free Run ✗5
Free Run ✗6
Free Run ✗7
Free Run ✗8
Free Run ✗9
Free Run ✗10
Free Run ✗11
Free Run ✗12
Free Run ✗13
Free Run ✗15
Free Run ✗16
Free Run ✗17
Free Run ✗18
Free Run ✗19
Free Run ✗20
Free Run ✗21
Free Run ✗22
Free Run ✗23
Free Run ✗Epilogue

Free Run ✗14

33.9K 786 92
By NooFakeIshh

Brielle

Friday morning anything that wasn't completed was long out the way before the game came up. I wasn't beat for having my weekend jammed packed with a ton of shit to do, my priorities always come first. Today was free sailing, I went through my courses and couldn't wait for tonight to go down. During sociology Brett was clearly anticipating tonight more than I was, making sure I was going to be at the game and that he'll pick me up from my dorm after he showers. When I really thought about it, I think this the first time someone has asked me out on a date. Guys today so quick to bring you out on a cheap date and expect some type of sexual favor afterwards, or don't even bother with a date he just let it be known what he's looking to smash. Tonight better be everything I expect it to be or else I'm giving up on the male race.

UCLA vs. Washington State, 31 to 21! Brett scored at least five touchdowns throughout the game. After we walked back to the campus together I waited for him inside my dorm as he showered in his own. I didn't know where we were about to go and I started thinking that maybe I was over dressed for the occasion, I changed at least three times and decided fuck it, a nice blouse and a skirt never hurt anybody.

"You ready to go?" Brett knocked on my door.

When I opened the door his beautiful green eyes burned holes into mine. "Yeah, where are we going?" I asked as I closed my door behind me as we walked out.

"Well I don't know about you but I could eat for days right now, so first we grab something then I want to take you somewhere special. I sometimes hit this place up after my games or when I'm bored as hell."

Honestly I didn't hear a damn thing he said, the aroma of his cologne pierced through my nose sending me into a daze. I'm trying to get a hold of myself but it's so damn hard right now, he doesn't even have to do anything but just look at me and smile and I'll be good.

"You did really good out there tonight, I was cheering loud as hell for you." I smiled as we sat in Olive Garden to eat.

Not taking his eyes off me, he smiled and appreciated my comment. "Thank you, I try. When I'm out there I don't play no games. I'm trying to get recruited and make this a profession so my life is dedicated to this."

"If football doesn't work out for you what do you really want to do?"

"I thought about being a teacher, you know keep the family tradition alive. At the end of the day if I'm not teaching something that's in  books, then well I would love for someone to take an experience I been though and learn from it. I don't know, it's stupid."

"No that's actually pretty good, I think it's cute that you wanna be a teacher."

"What about you?"

"Honestly I had a plan but I don't know what I wanna be, right now I'm just trying to find what I like. I have a passion for talking to young females about the way a woman should carry herself but I don't know either. By all means I'm not perfect, I make mistakes like every body else. But like yourself I want my mistakes to be a teachable moment. Right now I'm majoring in nursing, I'm still trying to find myself through it all though."

"I think you're one of the few girls that I talked too that actually do what the say, clearly I don't know you well but I can tell that you're not concerned about being another statistic. You're not half assed dress, you actually wanted to pay for your own dinner. Most girls want dinner and a phone bill paid too!"

I laughed. "With me it's not even like that, far from that shit. These girls be hustling though, I'll give them that. I guess everyone is just raised differently. Like for you, you are really nice and I'm sorry but you are fine as hell and I been sitting here wondering to myself why in the hell are you still single?"

He smiled. "I don't believe in hook ups or shit like that. If I'm with a girl then I'm with her, if I'm in a relationship then I want to make it last not no three month period then I move on to the next one, I guess I'm just different like that. I haven't found somebody I click with yet."

Slow down now, this boy just checked off my entire list. Something does not sound right to me, I got my head too high in the damn clouds right now and I need to come back down. My guard has been down for long enough, his ass could be just saying this because he wants to try and get some tonight. Besides I need to be careful with who I talk to, there's guy who are the go get it type of dudes who approach what they want in a aggressive manner. Then there is the type of dudes who use a chill approach to women and say all the things they want to hear without making any moves, just yet. I'm not trying to be deceived by the slightest bit.

After he paid for everything we drove out far somewhere, when I saw us leaving the town bad thoughts began to take over my mind. I had my phone ready and my hand close to the lock just incase I needed to jump out the damn car . . . What the hell am I saying, my nerves are getting the best of me I need to relax. I'm not used to be treated this way by a guy, this is something I didn't think I would have a problem with but I do. This is new territory I'm touching on, it feel different from what I'm used to so all my feelings are mixed up I don't what he's doing wrong and right. I been busy trying to find all the wrong things about him but only thing that keeps coming up is the good.

"What is this place?" I asked as we stopped at the top of a hillside mountain, romantic little spot in the cut not too from campus that you could spot it from a distance.

"Trust me I would have loved to taken you somewhere a little more fun, something that we could both do together cause honestly I'm a kid at heart but that game wore me out so I had to go to the next best place. I don't bring a lot of people up here with me. I like to look out to the city lights and watch the world happening around me, it good to just take a breath and reflect."

"It's beautiful up here, how did you find it?" I asked leaning against the guardrail.

"My pops actually took me here before I got into college. He told to look at where we stand and look at the bottom of this drop off. Look at you son, your standing high above everyone else right now but that doesn't mean you can't get higher. It's either you rise above or you hit the bottom with everybody else."

"Sounds like you and him are pretty close. You have a pretty good family backing you wanting nothing but the best from you."

"Oh most definitely, they taught me everything I know."

"That's how it is with my dad, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him to guide me and teach me everything that I know today. If it wasn't for him I don't know where I would be now, probably doing some shit I have no business doing getting into something I would regret later."

"Is your mom around?" Brett asked.

"Yeah, they're married but it's something about my dad. m just a Daddy's Girl, I figured you would be a mommas boy though." I smiled

He smiled. "Nah, never that. My moms is great, but my dad and I do everything together since day one.

"I appreciate you taking me out tonight, I haven't been treated this good ever. I been trying to compare you to every guy that has ever tried to talk to me but each one I think of falls short to you. I been so busy waiting for you to say something that's going to prove me right but I've gotten nothing, yet. You are truly different, you have me waiting around for more."

He smiled. "What would make you think I would say something that would ruin my chances of getting close to you?"

I smiled. "That right there, the way you worded that makes me wonder how close you want to get to me. I been through this before, I know the guys that go against what they say and do something completely different."

"Sounds like you got a problem then, not every guy is the same. Not everyone just wants sex, not every guy wants to use you, I'm damn sure not every guy and I'm damn sure not a liar. Don't think of me as someone you used to know from the past, think of me as your present and hopefully your future."

Alright he won that, it's hard though trying not to let your past experience take over your present lessons.

I smiled, "I'll keep that mind. I can definitely respect that."

When we left I was thinking to myself, he missed at least 3 opportunities to kiss me. I know he's being nice all but it's okay to be a little bit aggressive when it's necessary, I been wanting to kiss him since I seen him. Seriously he's putting me through loops right now waiting, I better get a peck at least before the night is over. 

"I can't wait to go hit my bed, I can hear it calling me now. I'll see you tomorrow hopefully, if you're not doing anything?"

"I'm pretty sure you will," I smiled giving him two seconds to lean in.

But when he did lean in he kissed me on the cheek, what the fuck come on I wanted a little more than that. But I get it I'll take that, I'm sure in due time I'll get it.

"Goodnight," I said disappearing into my room.

________

Brielle was going to Rutgers in the 2013 unedited version, but I messed up on that. Brielle and Chris don't live in Jersey, they live in California. I didn't make that clear before and at the time my sister was going to Rutgers so I just wrote what I knew about. Sorry for any confusion !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 136K 118
Your typical story...with a twist.
1.1M 56.3K 66
Highest Ranking Received #1 in General Fiction "Only once in your life you find someone who can completely turn your world around." After being sent...
34.9K 724 25
Chris and Aaleeyah have been friends since the day that they were born. Nothing can and won't stop them, they are inseparable. They always had each o...
20K 563 32
Used to be perfect, But lately things ain't workin' You know he's messing 'round on you I know how we can reverse it You want revenge, we gon' se...