My Book and Comic Characters

Por KitKatKittyKatKitten

I figured with as many characters that I make on the spot should be acknowledged, including characters that I... Más

Athena Barthing
Tina
Lucy
Penelope
Juliet
Rima
Delilah
Cindy
Amber
Joan Hawke
Clara Fleming
Faith "Snow" Bellard

Welcome

61 1 0
Por KitKatKittyKatKitten

Hello, and welcome, to my character book. I kind of have to give this idea credit to someone else for coming up with this idea. I tried finding it but I couldn't, but I do know that I follow them, I just can't find them. If the person that I'm trying to give credit to is reading this, please let me know, I want to properly give you credit. Anyway, back on topic. This hook will hold characters that i haven't worked with and characters that are already in my books.

IF THEY ARE NOT MY CHARACTER, I HAVE ALREADY STATED SO IN MY OTHER BOOKS.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy, along with the possibility of my shitty art being posted here. I hope you guys enjoy my character descriptions, I guess.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.3K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
116K 259 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
34.8K 865 81
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
15.2K 1K 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...