Rising in a female world (inf...

By C0rundum

The IS technology has changed the world, completely overthrowing the previous order of things. Now, in a worl... More

A/N
The first day of school.
Chapter 2
Not a chapter
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Important decision/Update
Chapter 6
Quick question
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Vote results
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Recovery plans
Chapter 18: A new step
Chapter 19: Pushing forward
Chapter 20 Back to square one
Something more people need to know.

What do you prefer?

4.2K 43 13
By C0rundum

Things have been crazy, since I haven't been home too much and I'm going to be moving soon, but I've finally gotten around to reading up a little and familiarising myself with courtroom procedures.

The problem is I haven't exactly found anything that quite fits the situation I have created. There are plenty of carjackings and skyjackings cases I've read about, but little about seizing control of trains.

I also don't know for certain how to proceed, since originally the idea was for the MC to plead guilty, but I want a full trial and that wouldn't happen if I do that… although it could turn into that if I include a false accusation from the prosecution.

So, which would you prefer? Waiting a little more until I'm more familiar with the topic (leading to a slightly more realistic result)?

or

Reading something based on my current knowledge with some improvisations, mostly in regards to the penalty and other details.

Also do you want a full trial, or just the hearing after a guilty plea?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 2.9K 28
Infinite Stratos. A monumental leap in technology, where one could use an exosuit frame to fly higher and faster. The general rule was that only fema...
17.6K 373 26
After rescuing his sister Y/N finds himself hunted by his closest friends, involved in the shenanigans of the genius Tabane and somehow near more tro...
11.7K 412 16
A biologically engineered young man wants more than anything to become an Ace Mobile Suit Pilot. Will he survive, or succumb to this twisted civiliza...
1K 28 89
In order to live, Yasmin who was reincarnated as Aeon must find a way to survive when thrown into a web novel. The only helpful knowledge offered by...