November Rain~ Steven Adler

By JordinAcosta

Silvia Stradlin sister is the little sister of Izzy Stradlin. She plays soccer and when Izzy brings his band... More

The next day
the show
birthday
sweet child o mine
aftermath
moving day
gender revile!
wedding day!
baby shower
welcome to the jungle!
2 years later
demi
drum sticks
16 years later

Big bad brother

4K 57 203
By JordinAcosta

Steven's POV
"Hey guys do you wanna come to my sister's soccer game?" Izzy yelled down the stairs. There some sures from Axl and Slash, but me and Duff look at each other confused.

"Since when did you have a sister?" I asked.

Izzy rolled his eyes "Oh i don't know since 20 years ago!" The rest of the boys laughed.

"Yeah I'll go" i said "Whats your sisters name?"

"Silvia, here i have a picture of her!" He said pulling out his wallet. He took out a the picture and handed it to me while the guys gathered round. She was beautiful. She had long dirty blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, tan skin, and a beautiful smile. All of us were practically drooling.

"Damn is she single?" Axl asked and Izzy smacked him on the back of the head.

"Yes and you better not hit on her or i'll personally chop your dick off!" Izzy growled. We all looked at each other. Yikes i thought to myself. "Allright come on we have to get to the game!" Izzy said pushing us oit the door.

Sylvia's POV
I stood outside of our soccer feild in the parking lot about 2 hours early waiting for my brother Izzy to show up. "He said he'd be here by now!" I said to my best friend Jenna.

"Come on we'll go inside and warm up and come back out later" she said. I nodded and just as i turned to go back inside my brother pulled up. He had friends to.

"I didn't think you were gonna come!" I said hugging him.

"Well i would have been here earlier but ya know Popcorn over there has to do his hair!" He said pointing at a blonde dude with really poofy hair. I laughed. "By the way this is my band. The stawberry over there flirting with Jenna is Axl, he's the singer. The guy with the top hat is Slash, lead guitar The giant is Duff, bassist. And this is Steven our drummer but we call him Popcorn!" Izzy said ruffling Steven's hair.

I stuck my hand out and he shook it "I'm Sylvia! Why di they call you Popcorn?" I asked.

"Well when I'm drumming my hair bounces up and down and it looks like a Popcorn machine!" He laughed "Why do they call you Sylvia?"

"Ummm cus thats my name" I said giggleing.

"Shit..." he said covering his now red face "I'm so stupid!" He mumbled making me laugh. I looked over to see Izzy glaring at us.

"Jeez what's up his ass today?" I asked Steven pointing to Izzy.

"Oh well this morning he showed us a picture of you and Axl being the man whore he is said 'damn is she single' and your big bad brother smqcked him on the back of the head and said if he tried anything he would personally chop his dick off!" He explained.

I rolled my eyes "He's always been that way with me. I brought one guy home in highschool and Izzy went outside and smashed his car with a baseball bat!"

"He just doesn't want you to get hurt, and Axl would not be good for you. He just wants sex." He said and I noticed he was staring at me.

"He's not really my type anyway." I said.

"And what is your type?" He asked putting me on the spot.

"Ohh i don't know, someone who will support me, make me laugh, and be loyal. Plus looks like he's tryna get in Jenna's pants over there!" I said pointing to Axl and Jenna giggling. He laughed.

"Thats Axl for ya!" He said making me laugh. He was staring at me agian. "Your really pretty!" He said. I could feel myself blushing. He quickly cover his mouth "I didn't mean to say that out loud! Please dont tell Izzy I'd like to keep my dick!" He pleaded making me laugh.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna tell him! And your not so bad looking yourself!" I said and his jaw dropped.

"You really think so?" He asked blushing. I nodded smiling.

"I gotta go warm up I'll see you after the game!" I said walking over to Jenna. "Jen stop flirting with Axl and come on!" Axl smirked and Jenna went red. I grabbed her arm and dragged her into the locker room.

"I could talk to him all day!" She said putting her cleats on "and I saw you over there laughing with goldie locks don't act all innocent!" She said making me turn red.

"His name is Steven, and he's sweet ok. Just Izzy might kill him if we got together!" I said standing up and stretching.

"If you guys really like each other he'll understand!" She said as we walked out onto the feild.

"I hope so" i mumbled and ran out to my position. Right forward. I scanned the crown look for Steven. He should be easy to spot since he has all that blonde hair. Found him! Him and the other guys were in the front row. He waved at me making me smile. I really like him. I've never felt this way with anyone before.

Before i knew it the referee blew his whistle and the game began. Jenna got the ball on the left side and dribbled up the feild. She was under pressure so she dropped it back to Abby our midfeilder and she booted it up to me. I exploded away with the ball made a move around their defenders and took a shot. Bam first goal of the day! This happened another 6 times! Jenna, Abby, and I make a good team! After the game was over me and Jenna met up with Izzy and the rest.

"Lets go celebrate!" Izzy said "To the bar!" He grabbed mine and Jennas arms and drug us to his car.

"Uhhh Izz.. did you forget we are only 20 we cant go to the bar!" I said.

"Oh shit i forgot, well to our house we have plenty of drinks there!" He said getting in the drivers seat.

"Uhh one more thing, how are we all going to fit in your car?" I asked.

"Squeeze in!" He said.

"You can sit on my lap Sylvia!" Axl said and Steven and Izzy glared at him.

"In your dreams rose!" I said squeezing in next to Steven. There was still no room for Jenna.

"Well someone has to sit on somebody's lap!" Izzy said looking at Duff and Slash.

"No way I am not sitting on Duff thats gay man!" Slash said.

"Oh my god you guys act like five year olds I'll sit on Stevens lap!" I said and sat on Steven. Izzy glared.

"No your not somebody can ride in the trunk!" Izzy growled. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Izzy it's fine just drive!" I said. I looked at Steven who was trying not to smile.

"whatever!" Izzy mumbled and started the car. Then of course he had to drive like a maniac making me almost fall off Steven. He wrapped his arms around me so i wouldn't fall. I could feel myself tense up.

"Just relax!" He whispered in my ear giving me goosebumps.

"O-ok" i stuttered and leaned back resting my head on his shoulder. Our bodies fit together perfectly. He rested his chin on my shoulder. Then Izzy broke up our little moment.

"WILL YOU GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY LITTLE SISTER!" He said a little to loudly. Steven put his hands in the air in deffense. I rolled my eyes.

"He did that so I wouldn't slide around because you don't know how to drive!" I shot back.

"Well he was getting a little too into it!" He responded.

"WEll MAYBE I LIKED THAT!" i said raising my voice.

"oh shit" duff and slash said.

"are you trying to get me killed?" Steven whispered in my ear.

"shut up and and be quiet!" I said putting my hand over his mouth.

"YOU WHAT?!" izzy said pulling over.

"DID I STUTTER?!" i responded.

"allright everyone get out of the car!" Izzy said.

I quickly got out and grabbed Steven's hand. "IZZY IM NOT 15 ANYMORE YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I yelled.

"Guys why don't you go for a walk while we get this resolved." Izzy said to the others.

"I'll plan your funeral Steven!" Duff said walking away.

As soon as they were out of sight Izzy spoke up "WHAT THE FUCK! THATS MY BABY SISTER STEVEN! SHE'S NOT JUST ONE OF YOUR WHORES!" Izzy yelled at Steven.

"I know that! If i treated her like a whore i would have fucked her by now!" Steven shot back.

"AND YOU!" Izzy pointed at me "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING SITTING ON HIS LAP? YOU JUST MET HIM TODAY!" Izzy yelled making me tense up.

"come on don't yell at her Iz!" Steven said calmly.

"Maybe i actually like him? I've never felt like this with someone before! Why can't you just let me be happy?" I said on verge of breaking down. Steven brought me into a hug while i cried into his chest.

He stroked my hair and whisperd "it'll be ok!"

"I just don't want to see you get hurt!" Izzy said.

"I'm not going to hurt her Izzy!" Steven pleaded. He stared at us for a long time. Finally he walked up to us and put his hands on Stevens shoulders.

"If you break my sisters heart, Popcorn, I swear to god, I will fucking kill you! Understand?" Izzy said.

"Yes I understand!" Steven said.

"Allright then! Better you than Axl" Izzy said and the others came walking up.

"Perfect timing!" Steven said.

"Steven is that you or your ghost?" Duff asked.

"It's really me man!" Steven said making me laugh. "Come on lets go!" Steven picked me up and carried me bridal style to the car. I sat on his lap and we went back to cuddling. Izzy gave us dirty looks and everyone else laughed.

Steven's POV

I was so releived Izzy didn't kill me. I actually really really like Sylvia. We just clicked right off the bat. Plus shes hot and has that cute laugh if hers. She fell asleep on me on the car ride back to our house. "Hey sleepyhead you gotta wake up!" I whispered in her ear.

"I don't wanna!" She groaned.

"Fine then!" I said and began tickling her, partially because she needed to come inside and because i wanted to hear her laugh.

"Steveeeennn stoooop!" She said laughing.

"I just wanted to hear you laugh!" I said scooping her up to carry her inside.

"Your sweet Popcorn!" She said when i sat her down.

"I try now come on i have to give you a tour!" I led her up the stairs "thats Axl's room i wouldn't go in there it smells like cigarettes and pussy!" She giggled "thats Izzy's room" she opened th door.

"Messy just like at home!" She laughed.

"This is Duffs room, he has OCD so its clean. Thats Slash's room i wouldn't go in there unless you like snakes!" She backed away from the door.

"Of course Slash would have a pet snake!" She said.

"And this is my room. A mess but not as bad as Izzy's. At least i know where things are!" I said as we sat on the bed.

"Oh god one time he wouldn't talk to me for a week because he thought i stole his Aerosmith record. It was in his room the whole time!" She laughed.

"All right we better go to the back yard before big bad brother thinks we're up to something!" I said puting her up on my shoulders "you weigh nothing! Do i need to feed you?" I asked.

"I eat more than Izzy! And still i weigh nothing!" She explained.

"Well your weird!" I said making her laugh again.

"I know thats why i got an alien tattoo!" She said.

"Really lemme see!" I said sitting her down. She lifted up her shirt and revealed the alien giving a peice sign on her ribcage. I traced it with my finger. "Wow thats sick!" I said.

"I know!" She replied and we went outside. "You guys have a pool!" She said.

"Yup wanna get in with me?" I asked taking my shirt off. I watched her eyes trail my bodie. I smirked.

"I dont have a swim suit!" She whined.

"So" i said and pixked her up bridal style.

"STEVEN! Dont you dare!" She said trying to get out of my arms. I walked to the edge of the pool and held her over it.

"5. 4. 3. 2. 1. BLAST OFF!" i yelled and threw her in the pool. I hopped in after her.

"Your an asshole!" She said laughing.

"Sorry i have the spirit of a 5 year old, i couldn't not do that!" I said hugging her from behind.

"Well lets go get drinks Popcorn!" She said leading me out of the pool and into the kitchen. Man i knew i liked her for a reason. "what would you like to drink Stevie?" Stevie? I thought. Sounds cute when she says it though.

"What are you a bartender?" I asked.

"Well it's kinda my job!" She giggled.

"Really?" I asked she nodded "sweeeet! Jack and coke please!" She smiled.

"Thats my favorite!" She said as she made one for me.

"Mine too! Twinzies!" I said in my best girl voice and she busted out laughing.

"Your too cute Steven!" She said and booped my nose. Damnnnnn she can't get any hotter.

"Are you hungry?" I asked

"I'm related to Izzy I'm always hungry!" She said as Izzy walked in.

"I heard what you said!" He ruffled her now wet hair. "Did you throw my baby sister in the pool?" He asked hugging her and swaying back an forth. I think he's drunk!

"Yup!" I said popping the p.

"Izzy are you drunk allready?" Sylvia asked him.

"No just tipsy!" He replied. Well thats a lie! Me and Sylvia rolled our eyes.

"I'm ordering pizza!" I said picking up the phone. I ordered 1 large cheese 1 large pepperoni and 1 large sausage. We went to the picnic table in the backyard and ate. Sylvia sat on my lap. "Open!" I said and shoved a pepperoni pizza in her mouth. She ate it. "Good girll" i said petting her.

"Popcorn your strange!" She said.

"I know! But look at these drunk idiots!" I said pointing at Duff, Slash, and Izzy trying to dance. Then Izzy's face lit up.

"I have a idea!" He said.

"What?" The other 2 asked.

"LETS GO SKINNY DIPPING!" he yelled and the other 2 agreed.

"Ohhh no you don't!" Sylvia said as we ran over before they could get their clothes off. She grabbed Izzy and I grabbed Slash and Duff.

"Lets get you kids to bed!" I said dragging them up the stairs. We walked past Axl's room and heard very loud moaning. "Welp sounds like they're having fun in there!" Me and Sylvia laughed the other 3 were about to pass out. i put Duff and Slash in Slash's bed because i didnt want to do anymore work, and Sylvia put Izzy in his bed. "Shit you can't get home can ya?" She shook her head. "Guess your staying her then! You need some dry clothes?" I asked.

"Well yeah because someone threw me in the pool!" She laughed.

"Come on!" I said dragging her into my room. I opened my dresser drawer and pulled out a GNR shirt. I tossed it at her. "That should cover everything and if it doesn't, i dont mind" i said half joking. She playfully punched me in the arm. And went to bathroom to change. Which gave me enough time to grab all the blankets and pillows.

"What are you doing?"she asked laughing.

"We are gonna build a fort and watch cartoons!" I said throwing the stuff down the stairs. She laughed at me.

"You are a child!" She said helping me build. Once we got it all built we popped popcorn and watched cartoons.

"Open wide!" I said and tossed popcorn in her mouth. She yawned and layed her head on my chest. I put my arms around her and pulled her closer to me if that was even possible. "I love you cutie!" I whispered to her.

"I love you too cuddle bear!" She replied. Damn another cute nickname she's good. I kissed her head and we drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.1K 51
Emily Bailey: troubled rockstar who moved to LA from Lafayette Indiana, to escape her disturbing past and chase her dreams of being the lead singer i...
103K 4.2K 31
Aberdeen is lusting after Pierce, the hot neighbor guy who lives in the apartment across from the one Aberdeen shares with her best friend, Jasey. Du...
874 77 46
𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘈 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘢𝘧𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 �...
7.3K 424 16
❝ 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝐈n which a young couple experiences the things L...