𝑼𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

By dixrspore

I looked up at her, she was staring at me. "J-Jasmine, I-I..." She looked away from me. I knew I caused this... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
{Changes/time skip}
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 3

968 42 23
By dixrspore

I stood up and walked passed him. His hand brushed passed mine slightly. I unlocked the door and ran to the bathroom.
*crying*

I went in my pocket and got out a razor. I pulled up my sleeve revealing previous cuts and scars. My shaky hand found a fresh piece of flesh to cut. I pressed the razor against my skin and sliced it.
I was used to this so it didn't hurt. I was more of a relief feeling I got from it.

I grabbed some tissue and dabbed the blood away. I sighed and stared at the floor. I pulled my sleeve down and unlocked the door. My eyes were red from crying too much. I walked out of the bathroom and back to class.
Luckily Jungkook wasn't back from the cupboard. I quickly walked over to my seat and sat down. As soon as I did he came in the door.

He made his way next to me. And slumped in his chair. He slightly looked over to me but I looked out of the window.

———————————

[Jungkook's pov]

10 minutes earlier

She was crying her eyes out on the floor. I didn't know what to do or how to feel. She stood up and walked towards the door. I went to grabbed her hand but then stopped. I let her leave.
I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.
I walked out of the broom cupboard and went to look for her.

—————
After ten minutes of searching I decided to give up and go back to class.

As I was walking back I saw her enter. I noticed her jumper. It had a red stain on its sleeve.
I just shrugged it off. My conscience was on her, I don't know why It just was. I put my hands in my pockets and walked to the classroom door. I opened it slowly and looked right over to Jasmine. She looked up at me but only for a few seconds. I made my way over to her. She backed away as I sat down.

I wanted to talk to her, without shouting or being a dick. "J-jasmine?" Why the hell am I stuttering.
She looked up at me. Our eyes caught for a moment. When I looked into her eyes I saw nothing but pain and fear.

I looked down at the red stain on her jumper. I was curious to what it was. I gently grabbed her hand.

She flinched.

I felt scars on her under her sleeve. I creased my eyebrows and pulled up her sleeve. She grabbed my hand to stop me but I already saw what was there.
"Jasmine...did you do that to yourself?" I asked her the question already knowing the answer. She just looked at me and yanked her arm out of my hand.
"W-why do you do that to yourself?" Jasmine smiled and shook her head.

"I think you already know the answer to that." She had a cold tone to her voice.

"What?"

"Why are you asking? You don't care about me."

"I..."

I sighed, I knew I fucked up. I fucked up big time and I don't know how to come back from this fall. But I have to try.

"Jasmine I nev-."

The bell rang and she shot up. She packed up her stuff and left. I did the same and left.
——————————
[end of school]
I was walking towards the school gates.

"Baby! Wait for me."

"Hey Gia."

She jumped in my arms. I chuckled lightly.
"Jungkook?"

"Yes"

"I want you to come over to mine." She bit her lip. I knew what she wanted, I didn't feel like it but she wants it so I'll give it to her.

"Fine."

She grabbed my arm and dragged me into her car.

———————————

[Jasmine's pov]

I met Mandy outside of school. She smiled and pulled me into a hug "Lets get you home."

I nodded and we got into the car. She drove out of the school car park and onto the main road. I just looked out of the window and thought about my life.

My life isn't all great but there are some ups. Like Mandy, my brother, my mum....well that's it really. I don't have anyone else except for them, but I love them dearly.

The bad things in my life. I have a lot of them but I don't want people to feel sorry for me. I just live with the pain but always remember there is someone out there going through worst than me. And that's the people that others should be sorry for. Not me.

______________
Mandy pulled up to my house
I gave her a hug and thanked her for dropping me off. I hopped out of the car and she drove off. I walked up to my door when I saw Jungkook and Georgia walking up the road. Hand in hand and smiling. Jungkook looked up and saw me. His face dropped, I quickly unlocked my front door and ran inside.

I shut the door and put my hands against it breathing heavily. I looked up and saw a note

📝 note:
Jassie I working the late shift tonight and you're brother is at Auntie Dena's house for a sleepover with your cousins. There is lasagna in the oven . I will be home in the morning. Call me if you need anything.
Mum xxx

I sighed and walked upstairs to my room. I threw my bag on the floor and started to undress. I was just in my underwear.

I looked in the mirror. You could see my rib cage through my skin. My thigh gap has gotten wider and my arms were really small. I look unhealthy, even though I'm skinny. I still don't feel happy.
"Maybe I should eat something."
I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and went downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the oven and there was a plate of lasagna with sweet corn and garlic bread. I took it and went to sit at the table.

I looked at it.

With me and food it was like a battle. Every time I ate it was like I was force feeding myself. I hated it.

I picked up my fork and took some of the mince. I slowly brought it up to my mouth.
I hesitantly placed it in my mouth.

——————-
I stopped eating. I tried and I did my best.
I ate half of what was on my plate.
I was proud of myself. I put the food in the bin and went back to my room.

I laid down on my bed and sighed. Even though I didn't eat much I felt fat again. I sat up and stared at my bathroom. I didn't want to but my brain was telling me yes.

Hopping off the bed I walked into the bathroom. I knelt down and stuck my finger down my throat.

I threw up again.

———————

I texted Mandy

Me-Mandy I did it again.

💕Bestie❤️- Oh babe, you need to see someone about it.

Me-Idk what's wrong with me

Me- I don't want to be like this, sometimes I feel like ending it.

💕Bestie❤️-I'm coming over. We need a serious talk.

Me- okay.

💕Bestie❤️ offline

I put my phone down and was holding a razor blade in my hands. I was shaking like mad sitting in the corner of my bathroom. I had the blade to my wrist. Tears rapidly fell from my eyes.
I pressed the razor down on my wrist

"Bye"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 647 33
Now even if you become my mate, I'll say I REJECT YOU AS MY MATE JUNGKOOK" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook while wiping away his tears harshly, without r...
651K 21.5K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
7.6K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
24.7K 590 34
Landing on top of Robert she began to beat at his chest. "How dare you...you can't do this to me! You can't just show up when you feel like it and th...