Mirai Gwain Riders

By Bravekabuto58

The Kingdom of Gwain in the Land of Teora, a land similar to that of Earth with more advances in technology b... More

Start the Countdown, Kamen Rider Digits!
Enter the Queen, Fire and Fury!
A New Duty, Heroes vs Machine!
Future Pain, A Shadow's Rising
OBJECTIVE: Stop the Reaper
Temple of Top-Gear

Future Riders

523 6 18
By Bravekabuto58

Carter Grandal (Kamen Rider Digits)

Species: Human, but transformed into a Teoran

Age: 16

Appearance: (Normal) Brown hair, Blue eyes, a grey tank-top, dark blue sweatpants, white and blue sneakers and a blue zip-up hoodie with white lines on the shoulders

(Kamen Rider) Carter's helmet has a similar design to that of Zi-O's, his visor is deep blue rather than pink with a clock dial on both sides of his helmet like earmuffs, his chest plate has a two watch band drapped in a X-formation with light blue lines drawing of to the sides right across the shoulder-guards, his under-armor suit is silver with blue outlines, the boot-guards are focused into a V-shaped thigh armor attached to it's original boots.

Personality: Carter is a brave and kind person. He quite selfless when it comes to people he would call a friend often standing up for them if need be. Carter isn't the type to take threats lightly if it means his friends are apart of it. If such a threat is given, he is likely to retaliate despite his position.

Element: Water

Gear: Ziku Driver

Zikan Crosser- A fusion weapon made from the Zikan Girade and the Beat Crosser.

Digits Ridewatch- Personal Ridewatch (Era: 2027)

Hitori Tokayama (Kamen Rider Chiteka)

Species: Human, but transformed into a Teoran

Age: 17

Appearance: (Normal) Black spikey hair, Dark violet eyes, a black and violet hoodie, dark blue tattered jeans, dirty violet shoes and a purple scarf which covers the lower half of his face.

(Kamen Rider) His helmet is dark gray and a pale violet with a small three-bladed shuriken with silver blades, engraved atop the forehead of the helmet is the word "Percise" in Japanese as for his visor his is dark yellow with the word "Tear" in Japanese shaped in a blade slash, his chest plate and forearm-guards are violet with black outlines possesses an assassin-motif, Hitori's scarf is still present however it does take on a more technological vibe, his under-armor suit is black and silver with violet outlines, the leg-armor's paint scheme matches his forearm-guards but it's design matches that of Kamen Rider Baron.

Personality: Hitori is known for being the silent type with a great level of determination but with a caring personality underneath his hard exterior. He's not one to hesitate when it comes to a battle, if necessary he will not be afraid to kill.  Hitori is also well known for being patient in wait for the right moment to attack.

Element: Darkness

Gear: Ziku Driver

Shadow-Dividing Blade- Kamen Rider Chiteka's Primary Weapon: A short-bladed katana which has the power to cloak the user in complete shadows in the surrounding area.

Chiteka Ridewatch- Personal Ridewatch (Era: 2023)

Ethan Garsworth (Kamen Rider Archiver)

Species: Human, but transformed into a Teoran

Age: 16

Appearance: (Normal) Short forest green hair, grey eyes, a white button-up shirt, a light green lab coat, Dark grey sweatpants, white and green sneakers, a black fingerless glove on his left hand with green outlines and a pair of light green glasses.

(Kamen Rider) His helmet is similar to that of Woz except his visor is mint green and it has the number four in roman on the side of his helmet in dark green, His chest armor and shoulder-guards are silver and black with green outlines in a design reminiscing an armored jacket, his undersuit is green and black with a silver outlines and as for his boots their colors are the same as his undersuit except reversed.

Personality: Ethan considers himself an intelligent individual, but is not one to boast about it. He's also well-known to be for his Rider namesake as an archiver, whatever he sees a valuable information he does his best to record it to better understand it. If necessary, Ethan will sometimes take up the roll of mentor if it's in his field.

Element: Wind

Gear: Ziku Driver

Archive Gate- Kamen Rider Archiver's Primary Weapon: Ethan often carries around a decent sized history book based around every known Heisei Rider, but in combat this book transforms becomes his primary weapon. The Archive Gate becomes a powerful spell book which allows him to cast various wind elemental attacks, but the book's primary function allows Ethan to summon any Rider weapon used by any Heisei Kamen Rider in the past. The catch though is that it can only be used twice a day and from Ridewatches that are currently in his possession

Archiver Ridewatch- Personal Ridewatch (Era: 2022)

Itsami Retsora (Kamen Rider Aces)

Species: Human, but transformed into a Teoran

Age: 18

Appearance: (Normal) Short black hair, platinum-colored eyes, a white tank-top with red and blue outlines, a black jacket, a pair of black jeans with a white outlines on the legs, a pair of dark grey and black shoes and a black fedora with a white outline.

(Kamen Rider) His helmet is black and bright green with grey outlines, his visor translates to truth in Japanese and the color is violet, the design of the helmet makes it seems like he's wearing his fedora, his armor is bares a resemblance to Double chest-plate while he has a green and black jacket drapped over it with a short white scarf wrapped around his neck, his undersuit is violet with silver outlines and as for his boots are designed closer to Woz's design while matching the color scheme.

Personality: Itsami is a calm yet stubborn boy who's always the type to enjoy a good detective case every so often. When it comes to the cases he works on, Itsami's one to be curious yet smart enough to never leave a possible lead. Though he always explore any lead, but he's never the one to hurt people for information if they're innocent.

Element: Iron

Gear: Ziku Driver

Deck Rouser- Kamen Rider Ace's Primary Weapon: A metal card holder which possess a set of powerful cards. The types of cards range from razor sharp, explosive, smokescreen and even a few with elemental attributes. In similar methods to Poker, Itsami can use various cards in combo with other cards to create powerful attack combination.

Aces Ridewatch- Personal Ridewatch (Era: 2019)

Hey Guys, Bravekabuto58 here. I'm sorry for being so laggy with my updating schedule especially for those of you participating in the SK:RG collab or Senran Kagura: Rider Generations if you prefer, but there's been a bit of a reason behind that. Two in fact. 

Reason Number One, which would be the most obvious and important reason: I just... haven't been that motivated to do stuff as of late. To be honest with you guys, I've been kind of feeling less motivated to get anything done about it and I've been feeling lazy in life. I spend time just watching YouTube and hanging out with my folks, procrastinating stuff I should be doing instead of actually getting it done.  I feel at fault for not updating the collab as much as you all want it and denying any of your characters the chance to join in and I do feel terrible for it, HOWEVER this doesn't mean I'm ending it. In fact, Chapter 5 is quite close to being finished as I am at the 4400 word mark. As to when it will be done..., I can't say for sure as I need to find out how I'm gonna get the motivation I need for it. In truth again, I'm really sorry for putting this off for you guys and I will try my best to keep going with the collab! T_T

Reason Number Two, which is kind of my personal reason: If any of you are familiar with a YouTuber known as GeoExe, then I appreciate you coming over to this book. If you aren't, then I can at least ask you to go check out his YouTube channel if you all want to understand how I got inspired to make this crossover. Back to the reason, "(Brace yourselves for a bit of history into my prior self and a little bit of the reviewer in me!)" I actually found Geo's channel when looking around YouTube for good videos to watch and let me just say, he is a skilled animator when it comes to his videos! His art style in both regular and video game format is quite awesome in my opinion and he started his channel back in late of 2014 and likely before I started on Wattpad, so he's had a lot of practice and a lot of help with his growing community but I didn't truly become a fan until he unleashed his most greatest achievement of a original YouTube series yet, Gwain Saga. Oh boy! Now this is what got me hooked onto his channel! The story has strong element to it, the art style is very epic especially when they go into a sprite format and... dare I say, the characters in this series are incredible to watch! Some of them being my personal favorites based on both design and personalities. I do have to admit that they're talking only comes to us in a text box format, BUT make. no. mistake! This series still has a solid cast of voice actors and/or actresses he's likely interacted with and which give the series that little bit of Oomph to it in my opinion. Also granted most of his soundtrack is from various games and it refences various, but in truth it doesn't bother me that much. As for those of you who appreciate the games you all probably grew up with, I can understand you might be mad about it but I must ask you to PLEASE not take it out on Geo! He's an animator, not a music artist and not to mention it's very difficult to come up with concepts for original music for a original series which also has a game format to it.

Back to the topic at hand and to get to a point, I really liked Gwain Saga starting from it's prologue episode to the current episode seven of the series so far and after re-watching the series multiple times "(Waiting for the next episode to come out.)" and taking a look back to my favorite generation of Kamen Riders "Rest in peace, Heisei Era and thank you for paving the way for the next generation of Rider Kicks!", I felt like I 'needed' to make this crossover happen but also I felt like I couldn't do it with just OC characters of my own with powers of the original Heisei Riders. Oh no, I felt that I wanted to do this series with my own personal Heisei Kamen Riders and since Zi-O was the last of the Heisei Generation and that they had a bunch of Heisei Riders that were present but never had Ridewatches so I thought "Hey, why not have my own Zi-O Kamen Riders and see if we could do some new Armor Times in action?" So I decided to have my own group of OC Kamen Riders be from the Kamen Rider Zi-O Rideverse, but from different time-periods and some old and new Ridewatches to bring into action. The Heisei Era may have ended, but in truth Legends Never Die! Senran Kagura: Rider Generations is my greastest advent thanks to you all and I can't thank you all enough for that, but Mirai Gwain Riders will be a start of a epic fan crossover for me to... attempt to say the least.

If you've been here for a bit, reading this message. First off for those of you in the collab, once again I would like to apologize for putting it off for so long and I'll give it my all to get Chapter 5 updated alongside this series! As for the rest of you who are here, just to read, thanks for listening to what I have to say and I hope you all understand that I never meant to be a jerk, I'm a nice guy but I'm unintentionally lazy.

Until next time, I'm Bravekabuto58 and I'll see you all next RIDER TIME!

Gwain Saga are the property of GeoExe

Kamen Rider are the property of Shotaro Ishinomori, Ishimori Production and Toei

OC Kamen Riders and OC Characters are the property of Bravekabuto58

#HeiseiGenerationsForever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 16 8
Legend tells of two realms named Zilon and Hapzig. Zilon, which serves their creator who is only of goodness, fights for peace, balance, justice, and...
1.7K 23 26
In a small town, somewhere far away, a group of people meet in the oddest of ways. Thought they have many differences, they have a secret that links...
3.8K 71 9
A orphan suddenly got teleported to another world. And like things weren't going to get worse, his mental condition will affect his actions and will...