Mate me

By Freya_Bomb

Jimin an omega whose battling with the urge to be with Jungkook a strong, dominating alpha as he knows Jungko... More

Prologue
Chap 1: admit it
Chap 2: you make me feel
Chap 3: past life
Chap 4: new alpha
Chap 5: let me in
Chap 6: scented
Chap 8: last memory
Chap 9: protect me
Chap 10: at all cost
Chap 11: i'll protect you
Chap 12: never see you again
Chap 13: I'm sorry
Chap 14: If I only I knew
Chap 15: family
Chap 16: overprotective
Chap 17: insecurities
Chap 18: you are loved
Chap 19: mark me
Chap 20: this isn't me
Chap 21: spicy
Chap 22: knot me
Chap 23: not ready
Chap 24: take me
Chap 25: my future
Chap 26: It's not possible
Chap 27: the broken
Chap 28: What now
Chap 29: Where are you?

Chap 7: never forget

11.2K 454 61
By Freya_Bomb

Jimin kept constantly rubbing his neck, enjoying the delicious scent invading him. Jungkook's roasted almond pheromones were intoxicating, it sent him dizzy with glee. He couldn't stop smiling, cheery to every customer that walked in, even those he usually wasn't since they were aggressive alphas.

This giddy feeling was new to him, he hadn't been in love before or even felt the need to be. In school when everyone else was courting, getting into summer flings. He didn't, would turn down any alpha who offered themselves to him or beta for that matter. It never interested him, not after what his father went through he couldn't do it. Couldn't be with an alpha because it scared him to think they might turn out like that.

Like his alpha father. Dominant, aggressive and abusive all because they could, because they were stronger.

He hated that-alphas who'd abuse their status and superiority. For the first time he'd meet an alpha that wasn't like that. Jungkook didn't abuse or use his alpha dominance to get his way. Though he'd sometimes lose himself when he was mad, force unknowingly this suffocating dominance that caused Jimin to gasp for air and feel this need to get on his knees-summit to him. It didn't happen often though, only when Jungkook got to revved up or when they talked about courting each other where Jimin would say it was a bad idea, that they shouldn't be together. That topic usually set him off, forced him into this blind rage where he'd lose control of himself and his alpha would take over.

Jimin wipes down the tables, getting ready to close up shop for the night. He's lost in his own world, thinking about how when he got hope Jungkook would most likely be there waiting for him. The thought sent delicious tingles through him, his wolf howling with glee, telling him to hurry up. So because of this he didn't hear the door open, the bell ring signally someone had walked in.

It wasn't until he sniffed the air, his senses being invaded with this strong mix of pine nuts and lavender. It was an alpha, he could tell that much from the smell. But what took the cherry was, he recognised the scent. Recognised it all to well that it caused shivers to slide down his spine.

He turns around, gulping down the rock hard lump that had formed. His nostrils flared, wincing when more of the alphas strong pheromones invade him. Clouding Jungkook's that had faded throughout the day.

"Hi Jimin, it's been awhile huh champ?" His voice sounded exactly the same, still firm and steady just like he remembered.

He looked the spitting image of how he remembered, it was like he hadn't aged a day since he last saw him. He seemed even taller than before, though he knew it wasn't possible he still felt it. He looked just how an alpha should, tall, broad shouldered and strong-that he knew he was. After all he saw the punches the man could throw, the pain he could cause with those hands of his. He couldn't forget. No those memories were engraved into his brain to never be forgotten.

"Dad? Dad what are you doing here?" Jimin was shaky uncontrollably, memories of when he last saw him came flooding back in a wave of brutal darkness.

Jimin swung his legs up and down, watching his father squirm around the room packing a bag. He sat on the bed, his brother beside him while they watched their omega father rush around in a panic. His little mind didn't quite understand what was going on. Why his dad looked so worried and scared. But it seemed Tae did as he appeared tense and couldn't stop pacing around himself. His brother had been oozing this primitive scent, protecting smell he'd only allude when their father was being beaten or scared.

"Okay okay, I've got your bags packed. It's going to be fine, I promise. It will only be a week, no longer I swear." Youngjae came to kneel beside his two sons, he dropped the bags he had packed for them.

"Where are we going Daddy? Is other daddy coming? He won't come will he? What if he hurts you again, I don't want you sad." Baby Jimin stares down at his father, an innocent pout on his lips.

Youngjae bites down on his dry lips, he looked a sticky mess. His skin looked sweaty, hair sprawled out into a nest. He felt hot to the touch, when Jimin tried grabbing him he hissed at the heat.

"No Chimie, daddy won't be there. You two are going on a little trip for awhile. You'll be staying with Mrs Chan. You remember her don't you sweetie? She was our neighbour a few houses down when we lived in the city. She's going to look after you while I deal with something for a week." He comfortingly rubs Jimin's knee, he glances to Tae to see him frowning.

"I don't want to go, I want to stay here with you Daddy. Whose going to protect you if I'm gone? I can't leave you." Tae spoke firmly with his words, his alpha instincts told him to stay, that his father needed him.

"I know you do honey but you can't, I'm sorry. I need to do this on my own. But I promise I'll be fine, it's only a week. It will fly by and before you know it you'll be back with me." Youngjae hated doing this, leaving his sons because it was his time of the month.

He shouldn't have to abandon his children because his body went into heat and became this disgusting oozing mess of horniness. It wasn't how it should be, he should be with his kids not spending the week in agony yearning for his alpha-his mate to come soothe the pain when he knew he couldn't.

It became harder and harder the more he had to do it. Tae only grew more stubborn each time, demanding he stay to protect him. Almost like he knew what was happening for the seven days he was gone. That stung the most, that his eleven year old son had to protect him because he couldn't. No child should have to protect their parent, especially from the other one.

Every time he'd ship them off to someone else, anybody who was willing to take them. He couldn't take them to his parents because they lived in Mokpo which was hours away. Plus he couldn't bother them, they didn't even know about his abusive mate. They couldn't know he left him because he wouldn't stop beating him and that Tae was the one who stopped him the last time.

"Please don't make me go Dad, I can stay here. I can help you." Tae kept insisting even when Youngjae was helping him into his coat.

"I know you can baby but not this time, I have to do this on my on. When you're old enough you'll understand." Youngjae zips up his big puffer, kissing him on the forehead.

"Why don't you come with daddy? You never come with, I miss you when you're gone." Jimin holds his shoulders when Youngjae helps him into his shoes as he hunched down to get his little feet into them.

"I miss you to sweetie, so so much. I promise when you get back we'll get pizza yeah? Maybe even have some of my special choc chip cookies you love so much. How does that sound?" Youngjae finished getting his shoes on, going up to kiss Jimin's soft, chubby baby cheeks.

This had to be the worst part, all the pleading, begging to stay or for him to come with them pricked at his heart because he knew no matter how hard they begged or how badly he wanted to go with them he couldn't. He couldn't have them around when his heat fully kicked in. They should never see that, never see their father so desperate and weak like they have so many times before.

"Okay! I want Hawaiian and the biggest cookie you can make." Jimin cheers with glee, he didn't truly understand what his omega father was about to go through.

"We can have pizza any night, I just want to be here with you." Tae never liked being away from his father, because if he wasn't with him how'd he know he was safe.

"I know you do, I know you do. I'll make it up to you, I promise." Youngjae picks up their bags, lifting Jimin up in his arms as he opened the door.

He walks them down the stairs, out of the apartment complex to where Mrs Chan was waiting in her car. She smiles brightly, waving at the two boys who were locked to Youngjae's side. Tae gripped tightly onto Youngjae's shirt, refusing to let go no matter how kindly he asked him. Jimin hugged into his neck, getting as much of Youngjae's scent on him as he could since he knew it would be awhile until he could smell it again.

"Thank you so much for this, I promise they will be good boys for you. They don't make any trouble and will eat anything given to them." Youngjae thanked her profusely, he would forever be indebted to her.

"It's fine hun, I'm happy to help. I can do every month for you if you like. I know how difficult heats can me, believe me I've lived through my fair share of them." She smiles so gently to him, it made his anxiety and worry wash away about how safe his kids would be.

He goes to put Jimin down but found it difficult since Jimin refused to be put down. He stays clinging to his neck, screaming he didn't want to leave. Tae felt the exact same, clutching his shirt in desperation.

"I'm not going! I don't want to go daddy!" Jimin kept crying, his tiny eyes welling with broken tears.

His usual delicate coconut vanilla scent turned sour and bitter. This created a domino effect, Tae following suit with the wining and pleading.

"I'm not leaving you dad! Don't make me go. I can't protect you if I'm not here." Tae pulls on his shirt, wrapping his short arms around his thigh.

Youngjae has to hold back his own tears, his emotions were already on edge from the proceeding heat approaching. The tantrum his kids were pulling wasn't helping his emotional state. This was hard enough and having them crying, begging not to go sent him into a gruelling sense despair.

"Please Tae, you've got to be big boy for me and look after Jimin while I'm gone. I will be fine, nothings going to happen to me I promise." Youngjae goes to comforting Tae first since he knew once he calmed down it will help ease Jimin.

"No! No you won't be fine! How will you be fine if I'm not here." Tae clings with desperation onto his leg, wrapping himself firmly around.

Youngjae has to suck in a heavy breath to try maintain his composure. These drop offs only seemed to grow worse, like they both could sense the danger Youngjae would be in while they were gone. That he'd have nothing protecting him from the predators willing to do anything to hurt him.

"Jimin you have to let go, get in the car." He attempts to pull him off, but Jimin turned into a ton of bricks that couldn't be moved.

"I'm not moving, I'm staying right here." Jimin shoves his face into his neck, smothering himself in his scent.

"I'm so sorry about this, they just don't like being away from me." Youngjae looks up to her apologetically, she only smiles at him with compassion in her eyes.

"It's quite alright hun, my kids were the just the same when I'd have to leave them. Do you have anything you can give them with your scent on so they don't miss you as much?" She asked him from experience, he nods as he quickly pulled out his jumper he'd stuffed in Jimin's bag for when he missed him and needed to smell his familiar scent.

"Here baby, hold this." Youngjae gives it to Jimin, who sniffs it curiously before snatching it up, stuffing the jumper into his face.

While Jimin was distracted he took his chance to pick him, place him in the backseat into the baby chair. He clips him in, securing him safely in place. He'd dealt with one child now for the other one.

"Tae honey look at me." Youngjae knelt down, lifting up his chin. "I promise you if I need you I'll call, you can come running straight back to me. I won't let anything happen." Youngjae kissed his head, Tae let's out defeated growl before reaching up to rub his face all over his.

He needed to scent him with his alpha ones, a form of protection that made him feel slightly better. With some resistance Youngjae was able to coax him into the car. He said a quick goodbye to Mrs Chan before ushering her into the car. She needed to leave before the two started complaining again and trying to get out which they've done before.

With heavy steps he makes it back to the apartment, alone and sad. It felt empty without his kids, even for a week he found it hard. He slumps to the bed, exhausted, worn out yet he still had his heat to come. It was the worst time of his life, his heat brought out the worst in him. It being one of the reason his children couldn't be here, couldn't see what he'd become and who he'd let back into his life.

A knock at the door sounds, the banging was loud, sounding desperate. With wobbly steps he makes it to the door, his hands trembled as he twists the door knob. He gulps down his fear, pride and self respect as he opens it.

"Hey Youngjae, good to see you. Time of the month again huh baby?" Yugyeom pushes his way inside, slamming the door shut before aggressively shoving Youngjae against it.

"This is the last time, we can't do this anymore. It isn't fair on our children." Youngjae lowly whispered out, struggling to speak since Yugyeom's strong alpha scent was smothering him in a thick haze.

"You say that every time baby, and yet here we are again. Maybe this time I might stay, like you said it isn't fair on our children." Yugyeom forcefully yanks Youngjae off the wall, pulling him along until they made it to the bedroom.

He throws him carelessly to the bed, his own lust and primal instincts had kicked in. Their mating bond meant they were in sync. When Youngjae went into heat he went into a rut. It was the only thing that drew them back to each other, caused Youngjae to call him back into his life. Even after everything Yugyeom did he couldn't quit him, could never fully leave him because he'd always be linked to him for the rest of his life.

............
Damn ! I sure just love to spice things up & throw a chunk of drama in

Love you my honeybuns

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 10.9K 18
Jimin isn't your averege Omega, while Jungkook is the definition of an Alpha. Ships: Jikook and some Yoonmin
202K 8K 20
After traumatic abandonment, Park Jimin- an omega- puts his life back together. Because of the hardships he endured he makes a rule for himself: No a...
71.8K 3.4K 25
seokjin is very powerful dominant alpha the leader of the pack but unmated till now and couldn't find his mate but one day he smelled his Omega and m...
299K 20.4K 24
Taehyung has never been too fond of alphas. They are arrogant, annoying and act like they're above everyone else. But then his two best friends prese...