lucky charms ✧・゚ y.m [book 1]

By strawboongi

in which childhood friends become something more. ❁❁❁ "Promise me we'll be together until the end," Jimin w... More

one
two
three
four
*five*
six
seven
eight
nine
*ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
heyyyy :3
fifty-three
read this :3
fifty-four
cover contest! [closed]
fifty-five
tagged!
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
cover contest winner!
*sixty*
i'm back :,)
sixty-one*
sixty-two
sixty-three
read this please, it's important
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six + game!
sixty-seven
birds and bees
sixty-eight
*sixty-nine*
*sixty-nine (ver. 2)*
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six*
q&a time! [closed]
q&a answers (please read this!)
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
*seventy-nine*
eighty*
eighty-one
eighty-two*
eighty-three
read this please (sequel!!)
epilogue
sequel out now!
happy 100k!
important!!
READ THIS PLEASE 🥺🥰
discord server!!
tiny self-promo :,)
tysm for 150k !!

fifty-two

2K 132 98
By strawboongi

the cereal lucky charms has proven to be a remedy for writer's block, so try it folks :))

<3

"Jiminie, c-could you hand me a towel?" Yoongi was freezing from head to toe after having stepped out of the shower and realizing that he'd forgotten to bring a towel.

He cringed in embarrassment and hid himself behind the toilet with a flushed face as Jimin walked in, a fluffy pink towel in hand.

"Yoongi, baby, don't hide," the younger frowned.

"I'm cold," Yoongi mumbled, his lip jutting out into a pout.

"Come here, let me warm you up."

Yoongi's eyes widened at Jimin's words. "W-what?"

Jimin smiled. "Calm down, Yoonie, I just want to hug you."

"But I'm still wet," Yoongi protested halfheartedly. "A-and naked."

"That doesn't make me want to hug you any less," Jimin said.

Yoongi slowly stood, cheeks tinted pink. "Don't try anything."

"Like what?" Jimin grinned. "You scared I'm gonna kiss you?"

Yoongi decided to play along, walking towards the younger. "Maybe. But since you did me a favor and brought me a towel, I guess I'll have to repay you."

There was something about the way that Jimin was fully clothed and Yoongi was naked and vulnerable, something that made Yoongi's insides curl. It was kind of hot.

"Hmm, and how are you going to do that?" Jimin murmured, pulling Yoongi closer by the waist.

"Do whatever you want with me, Jimin," Yoongi said quietly, his eyes twinkling with excitement as he noticed how Jimin's expression changed to something dark, sultry and intense. It made Yoongi feel small, in a good way.

"Oh, I'd scare you away," Jimin chuckled.

"You'd be surprised," Yoongi said with an innocent smile, his eyes saying otherwise. "I'm not as innocent as you may think."

They were flush against one another, chests pressed together. "Show me how dirty you can be then, baby boy," Jimin smirked, relishing in the way Yoongi's face flushed red at his words.

"Jimin, kiss me, please," Yoongi whimpered, looking up at the younger with wide, pleading eyes.

Jimin obliged, leaning closer until their lips met in a bruising kiss, his hands gripping tighter at Yoongi's tiny waist.

"J-Jimin," Yoongi moaned softly, hooking his arms around the younger's neck in an effort to pull him even closer.

"You know that you're naked now, right?" Jimin laughed between kisses.

"Yeah," Yoongi said breathlessly, his tongue rolling absentmindedly across his kiss-swollen lips, "What are you gonna do about it?"

Jimin cheeks tinted red as several images flashed through his mind.

"Can't decide," he hummed after finally gaining his composure, his breath tickling Yoongi's jaw before he pressed his lips to the pale skin. "I want to do so many things to you, baby."

Yoongi blushed. "Like what?"

With a blush of his own, Jimin avoided the question, suddenly looking shy. "Yoongi?"

Yoongi looked up, feeling nervous. "Y-yeah?"

"Um. . . ." Jimin looked down and Yoongi followed his gaze, eyes widening at the bulge in the younger's pants. "I-I'm hard."

Yoongi made a squeaking noise as he suddenly hid his flustered face in his hands.

Jimin cooed at how cute his boyfriend was. "Yoonie, baby, we don't have to do anything like that yet, I was just teasing you!"

"I-I'm sorry," Yoongi said in a small voice, the sound muffled by his hands. "I'm scared."

"No, no, it's okay," Jimin smiled before reaching his arms out to Yoongi. "Come here."

"I-I'm naked!" Yoongi protested.

"That doesn't make you any less pretty," Jimin chuckled.

He pulled the older into a hug before suddenly hissing as Yoongi's body came into contact with his clothed cock.

"O-oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Yoongi gasped, pulling away from Jimin instantly, looking embarrassed.

"Yoongs, it's fine," he replied, voice sounding a bit strained. "I'll take care of it, okay?"

"T-take care of it?" Yoongi gulped, the nervous feeling still there. "Like, as in—"

Then he paused, realizing what Jimin had meant. "Oh."

"Umm, yeah, j-just wait in the bedroom or something, get dressed, and. . . ." Jimin looked away, cheeks tinted pink. "I'll be done soon."

So Yoongi did just that, stumbling out of the restroom, hearing the door close behind him before he wore a soft blue hoodie, smelling slightly of Jimin, and simple white panties with a tiny bow decorating the hem.

He curled up in bed on his phone, trying to distract himself from what had just happened. Mrs. Park was gone and the house was silent, apart from the sound of the shower turning on.

Yoongi scrolled mindlessly, not paying much attention to what was on the screen. He froze suddenly as he heard a small moan coming from the bathroom.

"Oh my—" he whispered under his breath before crawling off of the bed to sit closer to the door, hoping to hear more.

Another moan, this time louder, had Yoongi's face feeling hot. He squirmed, just wanting to open the door and see what the younger was doing.

Yoongi felt like such a creep, listening to his boyfriend jack off in the shower through the bathroom door, but no one would have to know, right?

"Y-Yoongi," Jimin groaned lowly, and Yoongi blushed, whispering a quiet "Fuck" before forcing himself to leave the door and get back onto the bed.

Being creepy wasn't cool.

But then again. . . .

Yoongi found himself sitting down near the bathroom door again, groaning inwardly at his own self-control.

Jimin's moans were angelic, loud enough for Yoongi to wonder whether the younger was making the noises even louder just to tease him.

It certainly worked, whether it be on purpose or not.

Yoongi whined quietly, wanting Jimin to hurry the fuck up so he could see him.

Eventually, Jimin emerged from the bathroom, hair tousled and dripping wet, shirtless with only a towel around his waist. "You were listening to me?" the younger asked, eyes lighting up in realization.

Fuck.

He forgot to move back to the bed before Jimin caught him listening at the door.

"N-no!" Yoongi said, cheeks burning. "I just get good Wi-Fi here!" He held up his phone as his proof.

"There's Wi-Fi on the bed too, Yoongs."

"Really?" Yoongi said, pretending to act surprised even though both of them knew he was lying. "I didn't know that."

"Whatever," Jimin laughed. "Just admit it, you were listening to me jack off in there, weren't you?"

Yoongi stayed silent, sticking his tongue out at the younger.

"Maybe next time you'll get to join me," Jimin grinned cheekily.

Yoongi scowled, trying not to look affected by Jimin's words. "You wish."

Jimin laughed at that. "You're right, I do."

<3

terrible ending, i know :,(

i've had the shittiest day today and have crap tons of homework due tomorrow that i've just given up on... it's future me's problem now!

(you're witnessing the true art of procrastination)

question: worst childhood experience??

i need sleep lmaoo so byee!

WAIT.

hApPy 40k!!!

thanks for reading guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 539 38
𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘎𝘈𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘌 Even someone as cold as Yoongi couldn't help but adore the boy stood in front of him. Side ships ; taekook Started ; sometime 2...
410K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
303K 19.8K 50
Completed ✔ "I promise I would never leave you, not in a million years." "Stop lying, Yoongi. Why promise me a million when you don't even live a hun...
57K 1.6K 56
Literally Imagines about Yoonmin;) If you have questions or requests don't be afraid to comment! Some of them will come in parts so be patient my lov...