Is he the one?

By tHe_LiTtLe_mOrPhEuS

It is not a love at first sight. She likes him. Does he likes her? She has a crush on him. Does he has a crus... More

Teaser
1) Friends
2) First talk
3) Helping
4) Sharing things
5) Fight
6) Naina's madness
7) A year without him
8) Misunderstanding
9) Revelation
10) Proposal
11) Election
12) Pride Moment
13) Birthday Party
14) Birthday party~2
15) Gift
16) Missing
17) Crying in the crook of your neck
18) "Why are you so cute?"
19) Sadness is.........a fight with your best friend
20) Malai ka Katora
The Year 3906
21) "YOU ARE MINE!"
22) 'Where are you?!'
23) 'I am gone.'
24) Fortunate and Unfortunate
25) Re-entry
27) Just his random thoughts and her brutal life
28) A Winter Night
29) The Sunrise
30) The Differences and Upcoming hurdles
31) A Glimpse!
32) Half-successful Strategies
Teaser
33) "Kya hum baith kar bol sakthe hain?"
34 ) Himawari...
35 ) Hello . . .
36 ) Pushing Away The Darkness
37 ) Relented . . . ?
38 ) 'I not only want you, Naina.'
39 ) Saviour - Nanu
40 ) The Solution
Epilogue

26) The Unfold

798 116 44
By tHe_LiTtLe_mOrPhEuS

He sat down near her and took her hand in his. Tears flowing down freely as he buried his face in her hand. Those painful memories just happened hit him hard!

He realized what he had done and returned to the place. "Naina, I'm sorry." He apologised looking down.

He looked up. His eyes widened. He ran towards her! His eyes pouring.

He caught her in his arms. He sat on the floor with her in his lap.

"Naina! Naina!" He patted her cheeks. No response! Seeing the blood in her head.

His tears were unlimited! His eyes caught something. Her wrist was bleeding! Once seeing the broken old glass bottle, he was sure of what happened. He could see his life going away.

In a rush to save his life, he pulled out his kerchief and tied it around her wrist.

He took her in his arms and started running towards the lift and got straight to the ground floor to avoid any queries which might delay him.

He drove to the nearby hospital tears streaming down continuously.

"I'll never forgive you once you opened your eyes, Naina!" He mumbled to her who lied there motionless.

The 2 hours out of the hospital room taught him how important she was in his life.

Only he knew how many times he scolded himself for being the reason for Naina's state.

He let out his breath only when the doctor informed him she is fine.

Her eyelids shrunk as she opened her eyes. Her eyeballs rolled to left side only to see him, her Sameer sitting there holding her hand sobbing.

"S-s-same....er" She managed to call him and he looked up. She tried to get up. He helped her still holding her hand.

She was sitting there looking down making circles in the bed sheet. He was sitting near her staring at her or else you can say glaring.

"Are you out of your mind?!!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. "How come you can do such a thing?!!!!!! Did you ever think of me?!!!! Atleast about your family!! Preeti! What will she do without you?!!!!"

Tears lined around her eyes. She mumbled. "Sorry..." Without meeting his eyes.

"What if I didn't come? This sorry will be of no use!!!"

"I-i--i a--am sorry...." She started sobbing.

"This girl know my weakness well!" He murmured to himself.

"Don't cry!" He tried to be soft but he wept more. He held her hand. "Please! Don't cry."

"W-why?" She asked in a childish tone. He couldn't help but smile. "Because I feel like crying whenever I see tears in your eyes." He answered shedding some tears.

She did the unexpected one! She stretched her hands and signalled him. He hesitated but embraced her. Both wept in the crook of each other's neck.

She remembered something. "Sameer!"

"Mmm..." He hummed pulling her more.

"Please marry someone! Don't think of me." She advised while her heart broke millions of time inside.

He squeezed her and tightened his grip more surprising her. She expected him to broke the hug.

"I won't!" He said firmly.

"You won't be happy with me!" She argued trying to broke the hug. But he didn't let her go easily.

"Tell me the reason!" He demanded.

"I-i can't."

"Then I too won't leave you. Do whatever you can!" He squeezed her.

"S-sameer....please!" She said whimpering. He realized he was hurting her and too now only she had recovered. So he left her.

"Tell me!" He ordered.

Her eyes were lowered. It didn't meet his gaze. "I-i--i c-can't....." Her voice trailed away.

"Naina, please continue." He said softly as he stood up from the chair.

"I-i can't......" She wept hardly. He place an arm around her shoulder. "I am here. Continue." He said as much as softly he can. Finally, she is confessing!

"I-i c--can't give......b--birth to a c-c--child...." She confessed and cried burying her face in his chest crushing his shirt.

He stood there bewildered taking in the information he heard. So....it means....if he marries Naina too, they can't have a child of their own! It broke his heart into million of pieces. His dream of his future with Naina and a little creature for them was no more!

He was feeling like this. What about the girl in his arms? How she must've felt when she heard the news?

With tears streaming down continuously, he pondered. His hands pulled her more closer to him. She cried her heart out.

He patted her head with his left hand. She composed herself and mumbled. "Leave me! You won't be happy with me! I'm unlucky! Live happily. That's what I need. Please!"

He cupped her face and made her look into his eyes. "Do you think I will?" Saying so he pecked on her forehead. Her skin felt so soft like velvet under his lips. She felt a current passing down her spine due to interaction of his lips on her forehead.

"You won't, I know. But I will make you. I want you to be happy. That's what my priority! You can say, that does not matter. But I know how much you feel. With passing days, you will stop loving me. You will get upset with me. I don't want that to happen. I want you to be happy. That does not matter with whom you are. It just matters that you're happy."

He stood there. Speechless. He was touched by her care towards him. But was raged at how she can think that he will stop loving her.

"Naina!"

"Sameer, please!" She pleaded.

"Okay...." He muttered under his breath looking down. A smile crept on her lips but he knew how her heart is aching.

They heard a click sound. Sameer distanced himself from Naina. A worried Preeti entered the room.

Preeti hugged Naina. She didn't even notice Sameer. He walked towards the door. He stood by the door and turned back.

Those familiar pair of shaken eyes were already looking at him. He stood there numb of the happenings locking his eyes with those. He couldn't feel anything right now. Right now his focus was on the girl in her friend's arms.

She. Naina. His Naina! Is asking him to leave her. He urged to assure her. But she was firm and was not in a state to hear anything.

So he murmured an okay and decided to move coins slowly as this contains emotions a lot. That too her emotions!

He was overwhelmed. No! More than that at how she mattered his happiness more than her feelings. But it hurts him when she asked him to marry someone. No! He can't do that. Not even for her!

He loved her just because she would give birth to his baby? NO! He loved her! Only her! Not her appearance, beauty, status, smartness or anything. HE LOVED HER!

As Preeti broke the hug and started her interrogation section, Sameer left the room. Naina looked at him leaving with a heavy heart.

When she met with an accident in US, she was in a critical state. Finally after lots of struggles she opened her eyes just to hear the news. The news which broke her!

Until it, she was hoping that she would unite with him. But after hearing the news, all her hope was broken. She was confused at how he will react after knowing it.

At one point, while pondering she had a thought. "What if he accepts her? With passing years, he will turn impatient. He will too in a dream of his own family. What about his nanu? He will feel bad for grandson for sacrificing his life for a simple girl like me. What if Sameer thought like that?! No! I can't bear it all! He will not be happy with me. I should stay away from him. That's good for us both."
_____________________________________________

Hey folks! How's the twist?

Exams are started. So my kind request to all my writers. Please! don't update in this week. I can't study. I will feel restless without reading. So....

Also, read 'Daddy's Girl' by lavani01, my pyaari akka. A masterpiece. Very heart touching for girls.

See you guys another day with next part until then it's bye from rashi signing off from here. CHEERS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 407 3
An unique love story on Samaina. It's a love at first sight love story. A girl who fall in love with his male love in first sight. So she proposed h...
14.2K 1.2K 7
It was the last day of school. She was crying! He was crying! but.... She was crying to loose him and he was crying to loose his friends. She loved...
16.3K 2.6K 17
WINNER OF *WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS, 2020* Do you remember the first time, your best friend teased you with a name and you blushed? Do you remember the f...