The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Betrayal
Awakening
Y/N the New Student
Cat vs Bull!
Second Reunion
The Date
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Turning Points
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Overwhelming Power
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is
The Start of A Glorious Harem
Unexpected Conversations
Loving Reqiuem
The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit
The Dance of the Harem King
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
A Lions Pride
Summertime Citrus
A Lick of Lotus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Repercussions
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
The Naturalists Ressurection
Cyclical Foundation

The First Mission

45.7K 722 1.4K
By ToxicRhino

XXXXXXXXX

"Hey...has Y/N been acting...weird?" Blake awkwardly asked her group of friends as they sat in the lunchroom trying to figure out what to do. Currently, Y/N sat in the corner farthest away from everyone with his hood up on his newly bought black hoodie and sunglasses on. What was weirder was that no teacher or staff member even questioned it, they just stayed clear of his path. It'd been two days after the incident with Pyrrha, but when both of them had come back, Pyrrha with angry tears and Y/N with new clothes, urges, and a handprint, everyone knew something had happened. RWBY said that maybe he had rejected Pyrrha. JNR guessed the same, but was still trying to get Pyrrha to say what happened. Coco continuously guessed outlandish things while Velvet just stayed out of it.

"You know, now that you mention it." Yang said as she ate a slice of pizza. "He's been avoiding all of us. And not like his usual avoiding, but he'll eventually get fed up and talk to us. He's been like avoiding avoiding. Even Velvet. Which is the biggest shocker."

"I-I'm not too sure what's going on..." Velvet said saddened as her ears flattened. "I thought everything was going so well."

"He does seem odd though." Ren spoke up. "He's been more angry and forceful about things lately. The few times he came out of his room the past two days, any male who got in his way got threatened, insulted, or yelled at. Apparently he's steering clear from the girls as well."

"Ooh maybe he's trying to find a girlfriend after all this time?!" Nora piped up. Pyrrha visibly went from happy to mad as she angrily ate her food. The table just watched her down her entire tray in less than a minute.

"Well...that happened." Yang said surprised. "So Pyrrha! Anything you want to tell us?"

"W-What? Why?" Pyrrha asked startled.

"Dude, he only started acting like this after your guys' date. Which was totally not run by any of us and was extremely unfair." Yang added in. "But the point is, a kitten that hates everyone is not the kitten we want. I thought we were getting somewhere with him and then BAM!"

Yang slammed her hands on the table causing Weiss, Jaune, and Ruby to all jump from surprise.

"He goes back to his original state..." Blake finished off with a hand to her chin. "Pyrrha I think I might know what's wrong with him. Can you please tell us what happened between you two? I could take a guess, but I don't think you'd like it if I got it wrong."

"Oh alright!" Pyrrha sighed in defeat. "Y/N...kissed me."

Yang, Blake, and Velvet all tensed up at Pyrrha's words. Yang looked genuinely shocked, Velvet looked like she was about to cry, and Blake had a terrifying murderous aura around her.

"G-Guys just relax please!" Jaune squeaked out as he was sitting next to Blake. Blake shot him a glare before he shut up and sunk down into his seat.

"That's not all that happened, but I think it was the cause of it." Pyrrha explained. "After the kiss we ran until the reporters couldn't find us anymore. We...we were just having a heart to heart conversation about ourselves until suddenly Y/N get this crazed look in his eyes. His personality completely flipped and he pushed me up against the wall. I think you can guess how it went from there until he stopped and apologized, but I ended up slapping him and walking away."

"I never thought Y/N would do something like that..." Jaune said concerned. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah he didn't hurt me or anything, but I can't help but feel his personality change is because of me." Pyrrha sighed. "I feel bad for not listening to him. He kept talking about how it was his time of year, but I was just so mad."

"It's not your fault Pyrrha." Blake confidently said. "I'm sorry on his behalf though. I think Y/N missed a pretty crucial part in his life though."

"What do you mean?" Pyrrha cocked an eyebrow.

"Well he's been moody right? Angry towards males and he's been staying away from females. His personality flips on a dime. He's more forceful and dominant with his...er, methods. And he said it was his time of year." Blake nodded. "If it's anything it has to be his reaction to heat."

"Woah wait what?" Coco said surprised as Velvet blushed. Weiss just looked weirded out while Ruby was definitely confused. Jaune, Ren, and Nora didn't really seem to care either.

"I thought guy Faunus didn't have a heat cycle? Just like actual animals and stuff." Yang said confused.

"Well they don't. Only females do and we learn how to control it at a younger age because it hits us at a younger age." Blake explained. "However, for males it usually comes during the middle of puberty. There's not really a word for it, but they become aggressive in response to the females going into heat. Some have it as reaction of the people around them and others just have a set time period during the year when it occurs."

"So basically he becomes super horny and angry." Yang said matter of factly as Weiss scoffed.

"Could you be any cruder?"

"Well yeah I can explain what I want Y/N to do to m-" Yang was cut off by Blake.

"Stay away from my brother Yang!" Blake retorted as she quieted the girls down.

"Shouldn't he know how to control it though?" Velvet asked. "Doesn't it hit cat Faunus around 15-16?"

"I think that's the problem Velvet." Blake sighed. "Y/N was in prison and then being a criminal during that time. Which means he probably never learnt how to control it. If I had to guess he just stayed away from everyone until the week ended."

"Poor guy...it can be brutal." Velvet sighed as Coco laughed at her.

"Oh man you should've seen Velvet the last time hers kicked in unexpectedly!" Coco laughed heartily as Velvet blushed and put a hand over her mouth.

"Coco! You said you'd never tell!" Velvet whined as she got up.

"Coco..." Velvet sighed as she pushed her leader. RWBY and JNPR just watched as they all laughed before Jaune spoke up.

"Well I'm gonna get going. Gotta few more things I want to look at before the test next period. Ren? Nora? You coming?" Jaune asked as he stretched.

"Of course." Ren smiled as he got up and Nora latched onto his back.

"Wherever Ren goes I go!" Nora chimed in happily as she pointed forward. "Pyrrha?"

"I think I'm gonna talk to the girls for a little longer then I'll catch up alright?" Pyrrha said with a smile.

"Aye aye!" Nora said saluting as Ren sighed and began walking.

After they were out of sight Pyrrha sighed and looked towards the others.

"How do we fix Y/N?"

"U-Um...well that's a loaded question." Velvet said blushing as she twiddled her thumbs. "Blake can explain!"

Blake sighed as she looked at the expectant gazes of Yang, Coco, and Pyrrha. Ruby was currently trying to make Weiss laugh as the latter scowled at her. Velvet just blushed and looked away.

"Of course...before I tell you this, NONE OF YOU, are touching my brother." Blake hissed.

"Are you implying you're going to touch him?" Yang said with a grin. "He is pretty hot after all."

"First of all, that was a horrible pun. Second of all, no I'm not going to relieve my brother."

Each girl cocked their eyebrow as it started to click in their heads.

"Oooooooh that's what you meant." Yang said snapping her fingers. Coco just laughed as she teased Velvet. Pyrrha just blinked as if she was confused.

"Pyrrha...do you not get it?" Blake said exasperated. The redhead shook her head as Blake sighed. "Basically, you have to do something...sexual with him."

"Oh...OH... that's what you meant!" Pyrrha said blushing lightly. "I should've guessed that...sorry."

"It's fine. But like I said, he has probably developed a way of maintaining himself for at least the week. At least I hope it's only for the week." Blake said looking at her brother getting up. "It could last for a month."

"A MONTH?!" The girls echoed each other as they all looked bewildered.

"Yes. A month. Now I'm going to go check on my brother." Blake said getting up and walking towards Y/N. "Hey little bro, you doing alright?"

Y/N visibly shook as he turned his head towards Blake hesitantly. She gasped as she could see a bright amber glow from behind his sunglasses.

"A-are your eyes okay?" Blake asked worriedly as Y/N just shrugged.

"I'm. Fine." Y/N said gritting his teeth. "I need to go back to my room."

"W-Wait Y/N! I can give you some help!" Blake accidentally blurted out as Y/N looked at her with a questioning gaze.

"I'm gonna go pretend you didn't say that to me. In fact, I think you just destroyed any sexual urge I had." Y/N said with a frown as he turned away. "Tell everyone to leave me alone for the week."

"R-Right..." Blake sighed as she waved her brother goodbye. "Smooth Blake...smooth."

"That was impressive. But kitty, we need to talk." Yang said as she put a hand on Blake's shoulder. Blake audibly gulped as she saw the devious grin on Yang's face.

XXXXXXXXX

Rushing to his room, Y/N quickly opened the door and slammed it shut. He shut off the lights and closed the blinds as he undressed to just his boxers before jumping into his bed. He took a deep breath before putting his pillow over his head.

"THIS IS A LIVING HELL! FUCK THE GODS!" Y/N roared into his pillow as he tried to muffle his voice. He couldn't keep himself from feeling the urge to pounce on someone for the first half of the day. He skipped breakfast in an effort to try and get himself tired, but it was no use. It didn't help that when he finally did come out of his room, there were multiple drop dead gorgeous females around him at all times. Trying to restrain himself was getting difficult. And the absolute worst part was right when he was walking back to his dorm, his sister had decided to check up on him. That in of itself isn't bad, but Y/N had some thoughts about her. In a brief moment he was captured by her beauty and figure before he snapped back into it. It was likely that she knew about his predicament along with the rest of the girls. Something told him he would be getting a lot more visitors as the week went on to tease him or try and help. 

"Maybe you should just...let it go or something?" A voice called out from the right of him. Y/N threw his pillow to the side and growled as he sat up and flung his arms up in exasperation

"It's not that easy! If I touch anyone I'll imprint on them. For humans it's more normal to have casual sex, but once a Faunus imprints they're tied to that person for life. Sienna had helped me out a few times, but we had never gone all the way." Y/N groaned. "Do you know how hard and painful it is to walk around at full mast all day? It's. Fucking. Hell."

"Then why don't you let me ease your pain." The voice replied as Y/N just chuckled.

"Ease my pain? Good luck. This is going to go on for the entire week, this Sunday to the next Sunday. Everything is so god damn enhanced. I can smell everything! Light or Dark just smite me now please..." Y/N grumbled. "I can't even rub one out because of this fucking collar camera!"

"Then why don't we just give the prying eyes a little blindfold?" The voice suggest as Y/N felt a cloth wrap around his neck. "What Ozpin doesn't see won't hurt him..."

"Huh...that's a surprisingly easy and convenient solution. How did I not think of thaaaaaAAAT!" Y/N shuddered as he felt a hand put a hold on little Y/N.  He paused for a second before realizing someone had been talking to him, touched him, and was now "easing his pain". "WOAH!"

*LIME/LIGHT LEMON INCOMING*

Y/N scooted backwards on the bed as he was greeted by Cinder Fall in a Beacon uniform grinning at him seductively as she crawled towards him.

"Oh Y/N~" Cinder purred as she loosened up her neck tie, exposing her chest to him. With his night vision he could see clearly, but what enraptured him more was the fiery red eyes that pierced through the darkness. Y/N could feel the same amount of heat as he usually put out coming off of her as he began to get hotter. "I've missed you so much...I'm feeling the same pain as you are you know?"

"C-Cindy, look I get what you're doing, but I am SECONDS away from losing control." Y/N said nervously as he couldn't stop staring at Cinder. "I-I didn't even know you were gonna be here."

"That's alright my darling kitten...we both know how much we've missed each other." Cinder said as she straddled him. Y/N could feel that Cinder wasn't wearing anything underneath her skirt as little Y/N began to go super saiyan from the feeling. "One part of you seemed to miss me.."

Cinder began to rub herself along Y/N as he moaned slightly.

"C-Cinder...are you serious about this?" Y/N said as he began to breathe a bit more heavily. "I just explained to you what this will mean."

"I've been sure since I first laid eyes on you." Cinder seductively whispered into his ear as she nibbled on it. Y/N immediately blushed as he knew that Cinder knew his ears were sensitive. She continued to nibble on him while she rubbed herself onto Y/N. Her small moans echoed through out his body as his instinct began to take over. He immediately flipped the positions as he pinned Cinder to the bed and began kissing her neck.

"Then I'm gonna make you mine." Y/N said confidently as his eyes went back to being more cat like. Cinder's eyes lit up as Y/N began to kiss her. The pair began to battle for dominance as Y/N began to rub Cinder. She moaned out into his mouth as Y/N began to move his way down her body, undressing her as he went. He kissed down her chest and abdomen as he slipped her skirt off and slowly kissed down her thigh. Cinder squirmed in pleasure as she placed her hands onto his head and pushed him down. However, before they could continue they both froze when a knock was heard.

"Hey Y/N? C-Could we talk for a minute?" Pyrrha said timidly at the door. She waited for a response as Y/N growled at the door.

"Don't worry about her~" Cinder cooed as looked down at Y/N. The Faunus grinned deviously as he grabbed her ass and pulled her up to his head before he-

"Y/N? Are you in there? I'm coming in." Pyrrha announces as Y/N frowned.

"Fucking cock block..." Y/N groaned before seeing the doorknob begin to turn. That's when a terrible realization hit him.

'I DIDN'T LOCK IT!'

He felt his soul leave his body as he snapped back to his regular senses. He quickly pulled Cinder down by her legs and jumped over her body as he placed her in between his legs. He flung the blanket over her as he hid her clothes under his pillow. Taking a deep breath he composed himself as Pyrrha walked into the room and flipped on the lights. He blinked a few times to adjust his eyes before he looked at the girl with an annoyed look.

"What?" Y/N said pushing the blanket down as Cinder squirmed. Meanwhile underneath the blanket Cinder smiled devilishly. She was a woman who took every opportunity given to her. And right now? There was a golden opportunity to show Y/N that she was the only one who could satiate him.

"Hey Y/N...I just- are you naked?" Pyrrha asked with a blush on her face.

"Uh, no? I have pants on." Y/N said quickly with a laugh. "Nope. Totally not naked."

"Oh." Pyrrha laughed nervously before going in protective mode. "That's good I was worried. What were you doing? You look extremely worn out."

'Think! Think! Think!'

"I was doing...guy...stuff?" Y/N said uneasily as Pyrrha looked confused.

"Guy stuff? Working out I guess?" Pyrrha chuckled. "Sorry if I'm interrupting your workout."

"Yeah I mean it's no proBLEM!" Y/N yelled at the end of his sentence as he felt a wet sensation on his dick. He shuddered and blushed as he lightly hit his blanket. "S-So what did you need?"

"Well I just wanted to come and clear up some stuff with you about our date the other day. I feel like we need to talk about it because I don't understand everything. Um, also, why do you have a woman's neck tie wrapped around your neck?" Pyrrha pointed at his neck as Y/N's eyes widened.

'H-Holy fuck Cinder...' Y/N thought as she bobbed her head up and down under the blanket. Y/N didn't know how Pyrrha didn't notice but her questions were pissing him off. He needed to get her out of here now. Partly because he couldn't let her see Cinder and partly because he was slipping back into his dominant side. At this point, he had to throw all caution to the wind.

"Alright Py, I'm just gonna be honest with you. Blake's already told you about my situation so don't make this weird." Y/N said before steeling his resolve and taking a deep breath as Cinder began to suck harder. "F-fuck...u-um I mean what I'm trying to say is that I was jerking off. I just forgot to lock the door and couldn't say anything in time. I have this thing around my neck to block the camera Ozpin has installed in this from seeing my dick. That's the truth. And yes. I am naked right now. So I'd love to talk with you, but I need to finish."

Pyrrha just stared wide eyed as she blushed deeply.

"Oh. OH! I'm so sorry!" Pyrrha said turning around and going towards the door quickly. However, she stopped with her hand on the door and took a deep breath. "D-Do you need help?"

Y/N and Cinder both flinched in disbelief as Pyrrha spoke. Y/N just stared wide eyed and began to sweat as his blanket began to get hotter and hotter from a certain pissed off half maiden. She began to angrily suck Y/N off as he began to twitch in her mouth.

"H-Help!?" Y/N said startled at the suggestion. "M-Maybe after we talk alright!"

"R-right! Sorry! I hope this isn't weird...." Pyrrha said before sighing. "It's weird isn't it?"

"Ohhhh yes~" Y/N said a little too happily for his liking. Pyrrha quickly opened the door and spoke from the outside.

"I'll come back later! I'll make sure nobody else, er, interrupts you alright?" Pyrrha said as she quickly went back to her dorm with a huge blush and some different kinds of feelings welling up in her.

Y/N quickly flung the blanket off and grabbed Cinders head as he switched back into his "heat mode". He began to forcefully move her head as she moaned on his dick. He continued until he pushed himself all the way down her throat as he finished. Cinder drank it all down as she slowly pulled his dick out of her mouth seductively.

"That was the greatest thing to ever happen to me..." Y/N said breathing heavily as Cinder chuckled and licked her lips while straddling him. To her surprise Y/N was still at full mast as he looked at her confidently.

"I must admit...I like it when you get forceful." Cinder said as she grinded against him. "I also expected you to be much smaller."

"I take that as an insult." Y/N said slipping her onto her back again and pinning her arms above her head. Amber eyes stared down at a fiery orange as the pair battled for dominance. Cinder eventually lost as she looked away first which cause Y/N to grin as he began to give her a hickey on her neck. Cinder moaned as his hand slowly moved down to the main course.

"You're...far too good at this for a virgin." Cinder moaned out as she breathed heavily.

"Well...let's change that right now." Y/N said lightly biting Cinder's neck as she moaned in pleasure.

"Y/N...make me your bitch." Cinder said looking at seductively as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You already are." Y/N said as he began to move farther down for the second time. However, he regained his senses for a second as he looked back at her. "Wait. Let me lock the door. I refuse to be cock blocked again."

"Leave it." Cinder said in a whisper as she grinned. "It makes it hotter..."

"That's it." Y/N said determined. "I'm taking the ability to walk away from you."

*END LIME/LEMON*

XXXXXXXXX

*BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT*

"Mmph..."

*BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT*

"Fuck you Ozpin...I'll rip your heart out..." Y/N mumbled in his sleep as he stirred from the vibration coming from his phone on the nightstand. He was holding onto something and it was warm...very warm.

"What do you want Y/N?" A tired yet sultry voice called out from beside him as he slowly opened his eyes. The entire room was dark and outside was the same. Y/N opened his eyes and then shut them again as he wrapped his arms around the person next to him. Cinder settled into his embrace as she sighed in contentment before closing her eyes.

"Can you hand me my scroll? I should probably check that." Y/N groaned out as he reached over the woman. "And give me some of the covers dammit. You're warm enough and I don't have my semblance."

"Scroll or covers. Choose one." Cinder said slyly as she opened one tired eye.

"Tch, just give me the damn scroll before I destroy you again." Y/N threatened with a grin as Cinder reached over to pass him his scroll.

"Tempting offer, but I'm tired and I genuinely can't feel my legs. Remind me not to go at it for 2 hours with the crazed version of you." Cinder said turning around to face her partner for the night. "Seeing you so lust driven was quite the spectacle."

"Wow thanks." Y/N said as he laid on his back and turned in his scroll. "Fuck that's bright."

He checked over his messages:

"Hey Y/N! Was wondering if you wanted to have a movie night? We're watching another Bruce Sprillis movie per Jaune's request. You up for it bestie number 3?!

- Ruby"

"Deleted." Y/N deadpanned as he sighed.

"Hey Y/N~ Blake told me what's happening to you and I just wanted you to know I'm willing to help you in any way possible ;)

- Yang"

Y/N didn't bother reading the rest of it as he immediately trashed the response and hovered over the block button. Eventually he forgot about it and skipped onto the next one.

"Hey Y/N! Haven't seen you for the rest of the day. I swung by your room earlier with Velv, but when we came in you were dead asleep. I wanted to play a prank, but Velv stopped me. You owe us!

- Coco"

"How did they not notice you?" Y/N wondered as he looked at Cinder who had her head on his chest.

"I don't know. People here aren't very bright." Cinder snarled as she held onto Y/N tighter as he chuckled and read the next.

"Hey Y/N, I wanted to say sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to make it weird or anything. I'm still figuring out my feelings about all of this, so thanks for giving me time. Hope we can move past this.

- Pyrrha"

"She seems nice." Cinder said with an odd edge to her voice. Y/N began to sweat as he could feel her drawing circles on his chest with her finger that was getting hotter and hotter.

"Just a friend Cindy." Y/N said warily before Cinder muttered something and closed her eyes again.

"What time is it anyway?" Cinder asked lazily.

"3 in the morning." Y/N scoffed. "We've slept for a full 12 hours."

"Mhm...it's been nice." Cinder mumbled contented as she fell back asleep. "Now hurry up and turn your scroll off and be mine again."

"Hey Cinder? What made you even like me? I mean, I'm me, but you know what I'm asking." Y/N said curiously. Cinder didn't bother opening her eyes as she smiled slightly.

"I'm not too sure of it myself..." Cinder mumbled into his chest. "When we first met I hated you more than anyone. Your arrogance. Your confidence. Your strength. Even your annoying humor and smile. Didn't help that your intelligence left much to be desired along with your tendency to not shut up during a fight."

"Okay okay words hurt!" Y/N faked hurt by her words as Cinder chuckled.

"Yet those reasons are why I fell in love with you. I never thought that a criminal I came across who was working with Roman would be the one, but here we are." Cinder said warmly. "Your power enticed me to want to understand you better. You weren't simply arrogant and cocky, you had the strength to back it up."

"You flatter me." Y/N kissed Cinder's head. "You know I never imagined you would be the one to take my v-card. I would've thought you'd let me screw someone else and then kill her and me."

"I thought about it." Cinder said as Y/N went stiff and began to sweat.

"T-That was a joke!" Y/N said quickly. Cinder laughed at him and kissed his cheek.

"But then I figured, if you had a harem you'd be even more powerful." Cinder said as she opened her eyes to look at Y/N. "Besides, with what you did to me yesterday, I think even if I wanted to I couldn't handle you by myself. How long is this problem going to last by the way?"

"This Sunday. So the week." Y/N said glumly. "It sucks, but I bet I can get Ozpin to let me off classes with it."

"Too bad I cannot say the same. Although classes might be my only respite from your desires." Cinder laughed to herself.

"Yeah yeah yeah..." Y/N said stroking her hair. "Hey Ozpin sent me a text..."

"Y/N, I'm glad to see you have returned from your trip with Ms. Nikos. I understand it didn't all go according to plan, but the fact you came back on your own delights me. It also allows me to trust you even more. I want to give you the chance to prove yourself and do away with that that silly collar. Will you please come and see tomorrow morning? Oh and try to tone it down. I got noise complaints from those above and below you.

- Ozpin

PS: Bring my credit card with you. I see you bought cheap clothes so I will let it slide, but next time I will punish you."

"Damn I thought I could get away with it." Y/N sighed as he turned off his phone and threw it to the side. He pulled Cinder closer and sighed.

"Done now?" Cinder said as she cuddled up to him.

"Yeah. Ozpin just wants me to visit him. Said something about him giving me an opportunity to gain his trust."

"Hey Y/N...are you still on Salem's side?" Cinder said quietly. "On my side?"

"I'm on your side...but Cinder I know a lot more secrets between Ozpin and Salem than I should." Y/N said uneasily as Cinder examined him before smiling. "I've learned way too much to trust either of them."

"You know where the rest of the maidens are don't you?" Cinder said sitting up and straddling him. "Tell me."

Y/N looked Cinder dead in the eyes as he frowned.

"No."

"What?" Cinder began agitated. "What do you mean no? Didn't you just say we were on the same side?!"

"I said I was on your side. I'm not on Salem's side." Y/N spat back. "Telling you where they are would give her the chance to destroy the world as it is."

"Don't be blind Y/N. Don't you want a world where Faunus are equal to humans? A world where you can be free and have fun? A world where our love isn't scorned?" Cinder pleaded as she used her sex appeal to her advantage, knowing Y/N's situation. She grabbed his hand and put it to her heart. "You can feel my heart can't you? I belong to you even if you don't belong to me. I can become as powerful as you if you just tell me where the rest of the maidens are. We can become the next rulers of a perfect Remnant."

Y/N's amber eyes bored into hers as she tried her hardest to manipulate him.

"Cinder." Y/N said seriously as he sat up and moved her off of him gently. "That may be your perfect world, but maybe it isn't mine. The power you want is similar to the power I have, and let me tell you...truthfully it's not worth the sacrifices."

"You're just weak." Cinder spat back as she got up. "I can't believe you."

"Ugh Cinder come on don't do this." Y/N groaned. "Why are you choosing to do this now after literally having sex with me? You know what that is for Faunus!"

"Because I thought you were on the same path as me. I thought you were better. Now I'm not so sure that you walk the same one." Cinder said putting her clothes. "This place has changed you. Whether you realize it or not you're not the same person you were before being captured. Is it those harlots that have warped your mind or has Ozpin turned you into his lapdog?"

"My god would you shut the fuck up?" Y/N said getting angry. It didn't help his emotions were out of whack because of his problem. "First Pyrrha and now you, none of you ever fucking listen to me! And lapdog? Really Cinder? Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?"

Y/N threw on his clothes before going towards the door with his scroll.

"Stay here or do whatever you want. Just don't come back until you can actually think for yourself." Y/N spat out as he reached for the door, but stopped once he felt a wave of heat behind him.

"You are insufferable. I should kill you where you stand for standing against Salem!" Cinder said igniting a fire ball in her hand as her eyes exploded in flames. She quickly realized this was a mistake after seeing the dead expression on Y/N's face when he turned.

"Then do it." Y/N said seriously. "Prove to me you're just like everyone else."

Cinder deactivated her flames as she wore a face of regret.

"No Y/N I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Save it." Y/N said opening the door and pausing for a second before shaking his head and continuing. Cinder sighed before she sat on his bed and looked at her hands.

"You idiot..." Cinder said saddened as a crow watched from the window.

'Looks like we can trust the kid...' Qrow thought to himself as he flew away.

XXXXXXXXX

Y/N ended up sleeping in a tree like he used to as a kid when he'd get mad at Blake. He woke up to a mix of the sun, a bird pecking his head, and a voice calling out to him.

"Yo dude. You good?" A male voice called out to the trees as Y/N shook his head awake and shooed the bird off. He rubbed his eyes as he looked down and saw Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai standing below him with smiles on their faces with their Haven uniforms on.

"Guys!" Y/N said happily as he hopped down in front of them while getting the sticks and leaves out of his hair. "It's so good to see you two!"

Y/N hugged both of them quickly as they smiled at him.

"Good to see you too." Emerald said kissing his cheek. "It's been almost a month right?"

"Been a while bro." Mercury said as he bro hugged him. "Was starting to think you were dead."

Emerald punched him on the arm as Y/N chuckled.

"Play nice you two." Y/N frowned then. "You guys here with Cinder?"

"Well yeah. Why else would we be here?" Emerald said as Mercury's eyes widened.

"Oh god what happened." Mercury groaned. "You only ever call her Cinder if you two got in a fight."

"What? No I don't!" Y/N said as Emerald and Mercury raised an eyebrow. "Okay I do! Look we got into a bit of a debate last night and it ended with her almost cooking me to a crisp. This collar on my neck keeps my aura and semblance from working so I'm just a meat bag until I can get it off."

Y/N unwrapped the tie around his neck as multiple hickey marks were shown on his neck.

"Well looks like you two did something more than just arguing first." Mercury whistled as Emerald rolled her eyes.

"What'd you do to piss her off?" Emerald said as Y/N's eyes went wide. He did the signal to cut her off on his neck as Mercury and Emerald looked confused. Y/N took out his scroll and asked for theirs.

"Hey let me put your number in my scroll. Give me your scrolls!" Y/N said hastily as Mercury took out his and tossed it to him. Y/N put his number into his scroll before typing a text on Mercury's scroll.

'This thing is like a wire tap. It can records everything I say and do. Don't say anything suspicious around me until I can get it off. We got into an argument about the "project" you guys are working on. Ask her about it in your guys' room.'

Y/N nodded at them as he sighed.

"Well you two I gotta get to Ozpins office. He asked for me last night, but I was a bit busy." Y/N said as Mercury showed Emerald the text. They both nodded and smiled at him. "Try not to kill each other alright?"

Y/N began walking before a realization hit him.

'Oh fuck fuck fuck! Everything Cinder and I talked about last night was just recorded. Oh fuck she's in danger!'

He began to sprint towards Ozpin's office expecting the worst to come. Once he hit the elevator and rode it up to his office he was already sweating.

Ozpin was already sipping his coffee as he greeted Y/N calmly while the boy was sweating.

"Ah hello Y/N!" Ozpin said standing up and walking towards the boy. "It's good to see you up bright and early."

"Yeah I didn't sleep in my room last night so I only had the sun to wake me up." Y/N chuckled. "So what did you need me for?"

"I want to do a bit of a test." Ozpin said smiling. "You've proven yourself trustworthy whether you realized it or not."

'Fuck...he knows.' Y/N began to sweat. 'I'm such an idiot...why didn't I tell Cinder about more than just the video feed?!'

"Is that so?" Y/N said hesitantly as he Ozpin sat down and then gestured him to sit down. "Well I'm glad there's less walls in this relationship."

"As am I." Ozpin took another sip before looking at Y/N. "I know you're situation with your Faunus problem. Trust me when I say this, I understand. You're not the first male or female Faunus to run into this problem at Beacon. Some students bear with it, some lock themselves in their room until the end of the week, and some simply let their desires loose on their significant other."

"Um, you're not giving me the birds and the bees are you?" Y/N said slightly unnerved as Ozpin laughed.

"No I'm quite sure you know about that Y/N." Ozpin smiled. "The first reason as to why I called you here is to say that you're exempt from classes until the end of the week. The second reason for why you're here, is that I have a proposition for you."

"Okay?"

"How would you like to get that collar off?" Ozpin smiled as Y/N's eyes went wide and he smiled.

"YES WHATEVER IT IS I'LL DO IT!" Y/N said hastily. "I never thought I'd miss not being able to taste or feel pain, but the slop they give me here is worse than prison!"

"I thought so." Ozpin chuckled. "So! Here's the deal. Make it through this week with no problems, and after that you'll go on a mission with team RWBY."

"Of course..." Y/N sighed. "What's the mission?"

"Well, their mission is supposed to be a simple patrol or a guided tour of what it's like to be a huntsman. First year missions are quite tame and usually have no fighting in them aside from 1 on 1 training. Yet I have a feeling RWBY is going to want to go on a different kind of mission involving the White Fang. Your sister is quite fixated on them after all."

"So I've noticed." Y/N sighed. "Any time she's not heckling me, she's off in her own world, wearing herself down to the bone in an effort to find some connections."

"As I expected. Now I wish to send you with them as backup, but also as a chance to prove yourself to me that you are truly trustworthy. You'll be given your bullets back, but the collar will have to stay on until you finish the mission. Your huntsman will have the remote on him at all times and retain the right to shock you whenever he deems necessary. However, you won't be automatically shocked anymore." Ozpin explained. "If I had to guess you'll be going to Mount Glenn, the destroyed city."

"I've been there a few times for training. Every Grimm there is too weak. All beowulves and ursai." Y/N sighed. "Check and Mate will do the job nicely though. So, all I have to do is save their asses when they need it and I get this off of me?"

"You'll still be under jurisdiction of Beacon and you will be monitored less harshly, but I assure you you will be treated normally." Ozpin smiled as he held out his hand. "Deal?"

"Deal." Y/N said shaking his hand. He got up to leave before stopping and turning back. "Hey you didn't hear anything weird coming from the collar last night did you?"

"Hm? What do you mean?" Ozpin said with a cocked eyebrow. "I don't believe the device records sound so I wouldn't know. Though the camera was blocked all night. I can take a guess at why though so I let it pass."

"R-Really? You're a real life saver Oz." Y/N said embarrassed yet also relieved beyond belief.

"Oh and Y/N?" Ozpin said before Y/N left. "We can only see your history before you clear it so make sure to stay on top of it this week."

Y/N facepalmed as Ozpin chuckled. The elevator doors closed as Ozpin smiled. Qrow appeared through the window with his own grin.

"You sure he's gonna believe that?"

"I'm sure." Ozpin sipped his coffee. "He may know about our past and our goals, yet he has no reason to distrust me so far. I've yet to lie to him until now."

"I guess it could give us more info. Yet you knew about Salem's pawns before he let it slip last night." Qrow said taking a swig. "What are you playing at? If my nieces even get a scratch on them because of it I swear-"

"Worry not Qrow." Ozpin stood. "I know what I'm doing. The only future that stands a chance at flourishing, is a future where Beacon must fall."

XXXXXXXXX

The week flew by with Y/N locking himself in his room and having Mercury come and bring him food every so often. Y/N took Ozpin's advice with the whole "clearing history" thing as he continued to cover the camera when he needed to. However, ever since he had sex with Cinder, his sex drive had diminished, but his longing for her increased. Not just sexually, but emotionally too. He had ways of dealing with this. Ozpin had ordered him the newest Flip (bootleg switch?) console along with a number of games to keep him occupied. His favorite was Legend of Link: Wild Breath, which he sunk multiple days into.

He had yet to speak to any of his "friends" or Cinder. The only people he kept in contact with were Emerald and Mercury. One thing was for damn sure though. He was gonna kill as many things as possible on this mission with RWBY. He put his controller down and walked to his desk with Check and Mate on it as he had just taken them apart and put them back together while he cleaned them.

"There's only two women in my life who will never do me wrong." Y/N held his guns up as he admired them. "Check? Mate? We're gonna fuck shit up tonight ladies."

He put his guns down as his scroll buzzed.

'Y/N! Weiss is going to come pick you up and bring you to the bullhead. We'll meet you there!

- Ruby'

"Oh man it's gonna feel so good to stretch my legs!" Y/N said giddily as he changed into the outfit Ozpin provided him. It was similar to his combat outfit, but instead of the White Fang symbols, he had his own black flame logo in the form of a wildcat on his chest. He strapped his boots up and holstered his guns as he attached a knife to his thigh. He attached a few ammo pouches along his belt as he looked at himself in the mirrors. "Fuck I'm badass."

He quickly walked out the door to find Weiss about to knock on it as he held out his arm.

"Ah! Miss Schnee, are you ready to go?" Y/N smiled happily as Weiss just blinked.

"I know we haven't seen or talked to each other in a week...but are you the same oaf?" Weiss said as she frowned. "Am I being pranked again?"

"Can't a guy be in a good mood? I get this damn collar off tomorrow if things go well!" Y/N said picking up Weiss and spinning her around. "Nothing in the world can ruin this high I have!"

"Right..." Weiss deadpanned as the two began walking while Y/N smiled all the way.

*TIMESKIP INTO THE BULLHEAD*

"Weiss?"

"Yes Y/N?"

"I take everything back. Everything I said had been redacted." Y/N said annoyed as he frowned. He was situated in the middle of Yang and Ruby and it was a living nightmare. Yang had her head in his shoulder while she slept. She snored louder than anyone he'd ever met as Ruby grabbed onto his arm in her sleep. For a little girl, she had a death grip. So while his right cat ear was being raped by Yang's constant snoring and his right shoulder was being drilled on, his left arm was being squeezed to death as he lost feeling in the long ago.

"Well, they were excited to sit next to you." Blake said dryly. "They stayed up all night planning things to talk about with you."

"They're both dunces." Weiss said shaking her head. "Never thought I'd feel bad for a criminal."

"I'd fire back, but genuinely that means a lot to me. Ruby has a stronger grip than most of the prison guards that beat me and Yang's snoring has ruptured my eardrums." Y/N grumbled. "I swear to god I'm just gonna shoot myself."

"Now now children! We're almost there so bear with it just a little longer Y/N!" Oobleck called out from the passenger seat.

"And that makes it 10x worse." Y/N groaned. "He would have the remote collar. Fucking lunatic."

"Well aside from that, how are you feeling Y/N? You look a lot more in control now." Blake said with a small smile as Y/N sighed in relief.

"I'm much better. Less horny and more depressed now though. Would rather go back to hiding in my room with constant boners." Y/N complained before he felt someone poke his cheek.

"So do I~" Yang said now that she was awake. "You should've let me in. I could've made your week A LOT easier on you."

"I'd believe it if you didn't have a puddle of drool on my shoulder and dried spit on the side of your mouth." Y/N grumbled as Yang quickly wiped her mouth.

"Well that's embarrassing." Yang laughed heartily. "Thought I could show you something else I can do with my spit~"

"Yang!" Blake and Weiss echoed at the same time as Ruby woke up.

"Hey teach, we almost there? I might get molested back here if we aren't!" Y/N said comically as Oobleck rubbed his forehead before answering.

"We're landing now!" The pilot said as they felt the bullhead drop altitude. The group quickly got out with their bags as Ruby had a huge one that was beginning to move.

"Hey...does anyone else smell dog?" Y/N said sniffing the air as Blake's eyes widened. She stood behind her brother quickly and peered over his shoulder.

"Where?!"

"Are you still afraid of dogs?" Y/N sighed as he rubbed her head. "Aren't you supposed to be the older one?"

"Y-Yes..." Blake said relishing the act of affection her brother just gave her. He turned away from her and walked towards Ruby's bag.

"Ruby...you have a dog in there don't you?" Y/N sighed again.

"No!" Ruby protested, but as soon as she said that a dog popped out of the bag and into Y/N's lap as barked happily at him. "Yes?"

Blake immediately hissed and his behind Yang as the blonde chuckled. Oobleck just looked like he was in serious thought.

"Ruby Rose...you...you...you!" Oobleck started as Ruby hid behind Weiss. "You're incredible! Dogs are fantastic at sniffing out odd things and Grimm. This is definitely deserving of extra credit!"

"I am? I am!" Ruby said happily as she grinned at Weiss while pointing at her chest. "Superior!"

"Shut it you dunce." Weiss grumbled as they all began walking. Everyone had a bag except Y/N as they walked.

"No supplies?" Blake asked quietly as they proceeded through the forest on the outskirts of Mount Glenn. "I figured you would've brought something at least."

"No need. I'm used to living with nothing but the clothes and weapons on me." Y/N said as he cracked his neck. "Besides I'm more excited to kill some Grimm."

"Hold!" Oobleck whisper yelled. "A pack of Grimm to the west. Question: what should we do in this situation."

The group all crouched down and Yang answered.

"Let's go pummel them." Yang cocked her gauntlets before Oobleck silenced her.

"Wrong. A pack of Grimm like that is manageable for us, but we don't know how many there are neither do we know the terrain. One wrong move can cost us our live."

"Maybe for you guys." Y/N said as he rushed past them he leaped into the air as he pulled out both his pistols and began firing at the Grimm. He shot two beowulves right in their head as he grinned to himself. "That's two."

The rest of the pack finally registered what was happening as they began to howl, calling more Grimm to their area. However, before they could get it off, Y/N out bullets in the heads of the pack leader, who was the biggest one. They all stared at the alphas body as they soon scattered from the area. Y/N blew the tops of his pistols off as he reloaded them and walked back towards the group.

"I'd say the correct answer is to take out the head. Once you do that the rest scatter." Y/N said spinning his pistols before bolstering them. "In my experience hesitation leads to nothing but pain and misery."

"You are certainly as skilled as the stories say, yet I ask that you practice self control. You and I may be enough to handle most of the enemies here, yet RWBY may not be as experienced as the two of us." Oobleck explained quietly to Y/N. He put a hand on his shoulder as he continued walking.

"That was so cool!" Ruby said with stats in her eyes. "You were like woosh and then hya and then bang bang bang! And then you finished with a poof as they all ran away. You're amazing!"

"Uh thanks?" Y/N said as WBY chuckled while they continued on. Eventually they set up camp inside a building on the outskirts of Mount Glenn. Oobleck had already singled out Ruby, Yang, Blake, and Weiss on his own, so Y/N knew he was next. As Weiss came back she called out to Y/N.

"Hey Y/N, Oobleck wants to talk to you." Weiss said as she went into her tent. "He said it should only take a few minutes."

"Great...get some rest. I'll do first watch with Red." Y/N said as he walked. Weiss studied him before smiling to herself and laying down.

Y/N made his way over to the sitting Oobleck as he scoped out the area.

"Ah! Y/N I wanted to talk with you for a bit." Oobleck said happily. "Please take a seat."

The pair sat atop the building as on rocks as they stared out into the dilapidated city.

"I heard you've been here before?" Oobleck said as he took a sip of his canteen. "It's quite a sight isn't it."

"Yeah I've been here before. Back when I got out of prison I came here to train for a few days with my friend. Thought everything here is weak, but large in numbers." Y/N said as he leaned back.

"That's what makes it so dangerous. There's also the fear of the unknown which is perhaps even more threatening. We don't know all the Grimm out there. They're constantly changing and the more we kill the more they come. So I must ask Y/N, what are you fighting for?" Oobleck said seriously. "What makes that brain of yours tick? With skill like yours you could have gotten into Beacon and become one of the top students. Your schoolwork could be improved, but I have a feeling you're simply not applying yourself to it. So I ask why?"

"Never thought about it before honestly." Y/N sighed. "I used to tell myself I fought for equality, but I realize now that it wasn't getting us anywhere. Sure we got more resources and we got recognition, but all it did was piss off the people who controlled all of that stuff. Don't get me wrong. I don't regret killing any of the people I did. I don't claim to fight for some lofty justice or some almighty cause. I fight because it's fun. Taking out scum is just the icing on the cake."

"Your honesty comes as a surprise. Someone in your position would most likely lie to make themselves seem like they've changed."

"Frankly I just don't care too much. After getting out of that prison I realized how stupid all of the worlds problems are. People are just shitty and that's that. You can't change how they think so I just took them out. If I couldn't change how the world worked from the so called "right perspective", I changed it from the  "wrong perspective."

"I see...so living to you means fighting for a better future?"

"Perhaps." Y/N said smiling. "Or perhaps I just like being a bad guy. It's definitely a lot more fun than being restricted by rules...and this collar."

Oobleck chuckled.

"Your response is refreshing to say the least. It seemed like RWBY had trouble deciding what they were truly fighting for. Although your sister did say something interesting." Oobleck began. "I shouldn't tell you this, but she told me she fights for your recognition. From what I understand she is the reason for your drastic change?"

"Pretty much." Y/N sighed. "I've already explained to her we can't go back to how we were before. I can forgive hers yet that doesn't mean I will forget what she's done. I've been betrayed too many times for that..."

"I see. Well I-" Oobleck was cut off by Yang rushing to them.

"Ruby is missing!" Weiss said panting as she ran down the stairs. "Come on!"

Y/N and Oobleck looked at each other before nodding and rushing down. They caught up with Weiss as she followed Blake and Yang towards a clearing where a giant hole was.

"Wait a minute...this smell." Y/N said as his eyes widened. He crouched down and frowned. "Adam..."

"Adam?!" Blake said as she shook.

"White Fang are down there. Zwei picked up her scent right?" Y/N asked as Yang nodded. "He's coming with me. Oobleck, take them and go exactly to where I point. There's a train route that this hole leads up to. When I was in the Fang, Sienna had blueprints for this, but she never acted on them. Now I know why Adam made so many trips to Vale and stole that train...and got so much dust."

"Are you sure?!" Yang said hastily as she worried for Ruby's safety.

"You guys have no reason to trust me, but if you guys head down there you'll be gunned down in seconds!" Y/N snapped. Y/N turned to Oobleck and drew the directions on a piece of paper. He gave them a few words of advice before Oobleck nodded and took the girls away. Blake stayed for a minute before looking at him.

"I'm staying with you." Blake said uneasily. "I'm not letting you risk yourself again."

"I don't need your help Blake. If you come it'll be harder for me to sneak around the place. Go with the others." Y/N said as he turned to jump down the hole with Zwei. Blake grabbed his hand as she looked at him seriously.

"I'm going Y/N."

"Blake you'll just slow me down. We don't have time for this!" Y/N said annoyed. He could see the impatience all over Yang's face as her eyes began to turn red. Y/N brought Blake into a quick hug and kissed her head as he pushed her back. "I promise I'll be fine. You're friends need you now go!"

"Y/N...please be safe!" Blake said as Yang pulled her away. Yang and Weiss nodded at Y/N as they began to run in the direction Y/N pointed out.

"Heh, look at me. Helping out the people who captured me." Y/N grinned as he picked up Zwei. "They're still acquaintances though!"

Y/N quickly jumped down into the hole and had Zwei lead him around. He saw the blueprints, but he never saw what the inside was like. He whistled as he pulled out his pistols and walked around.

"Thank god for night vision..." Y/N said dashing from corner to corner.

"You're gonna like this Little Red. Trust me." A familiar voice called out from a lit up area in front of Y/N. He quickly dashed behind a few dust crates as he steadied his breathing.

'Roman?' Y/N thought as he saw Roman talking to a tied up Ruby while Neo sat on a White Fang members dead body. 'I don't know whether to be mad, grossed out, or turned on at that.'

Y/N quickly had Zwei sit on his shoulder as he made his way through the maze of boxes.

"Now sorry about this, but I can't have you interrupting me any more. Boss lady isn't going to be happy. Besides you took a close friend of Neo's and mine. I think it's only fair to make a trade." Roman said grinning. "Sayonara kid!"

Roman pointed his cane at her as Ruby closed her eyes. However, as soon as Roman pulled the trigger on his cane a bullet hit it and the shot from the cane only took off a few strands of hair from Ruby.

"H-Huh?!" Ruby said opening her eyes. She looked around to see what stopped her from dying as she saw Zwei start trotting towards her with a pistol in his mouth. "Z-Zwei?!"

Roman stared wide eyed as Neo silently laughed. It quickly clicked with Roman as he got angry.

"That pistol...that's Y/N's." Roman said narrowing his eyes. Even Neo tensed up at the mention of him as she hopped up and dragged the blade of her umbrella on the ground. "Where did you get that?"

"Hey Roman..." Ruby said grinning. Roman cocked an eyebrow as he suddenly saw a shadow over his head. "Look up."

Roman looked up to see a black and white shadow drop onto his head, put him in a head lock, and point a pistol to his head. Roman was startled at first, but after realizing who it was he relaxed.

"Another Belladonna has me in this position?" Roman chuckled. "It must run in the family."

"Nice to see you again to Roman." Y/N said as he tightened his grip on his neck before whispering to him. "Play along."

Roman nodded as he winked to Neo. Y/N quickly released Roman as he took his cane from him. He shot the bindings off Ruby as Zwei trotted over with his pistol.

"What are you doing here Roman?" Y/N said keeping his pistol trained on Roman.

"I could ask you the same thing." Roman spat back before winking at Y/N. "I'm here finishing the mission we were on. Right before you got your pathetic ass captured."

"Huh, funny. I didn't think you had even succeeded enough. Last time I checked little red over there stopped you multiple times. Good to see you too Neo." Y/N said as Neo waved happily to him. Ruby quickly got her scythe as she ran up to Y/N with Zwei.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you're here. Where is everyone else?"

"On their way. There's a train here and I think they're using it to for some kind of shipment. It I had to guess they're shipping dust to the Fang rallies in Vale." Y/N whispered with narrowed eyes. "You okay?"

"I am now." Ruby blushed a bit. "Thanks for the save."

"Anytime." Y/N smiled before going back to serious mode. "Where's Adam?!"

"The hell you want with Taurus? A nice friendly reunion?" Roman scoffed before he gulped after seeing the genuine anger in Y/N's face.

"Did you know?"

"Know what?" Roman asked warily.

"That he was going to kill Sienna." Y/N snarled. Roman hesitated as Y/N shot a bullet that created a cut on Roman's cheek. "Answer me carrot top!"

"Alright alright! I didn't know until the day before!" Roman said holding his hands up as even Neo looked wary of the anger on Y/N's face and the fact he shot at Roman. "I should've told you alright? I'm sorry."

"Save it." Y/N said as he quickly dodged a flurry of bullets while grabbing Ruby and dashing towards cover. He shielded her with his body as bullets rained down on them. "Looks like reinforcements are here."

Neo stood next to Roman as he quickly rallied the Faunus.

"We may not be done, but start the damn train up! Tell Adam the cat is here!" Roman said before he and Neo both dissolved in the air and disappeared from the area. The rest of the Faunus did what they were told as they continued firing at Y/N and Ruby, not knowing who else was there. In the space next to them they heard the train starting up before they heard a loud horn come off of the train, signaling it was about to start running. It came barreling through the giant storage room they were in through the tracks as Y/N got an idea.

"Ruby! Get on my back and hold on with all you got!" Y/N said as Ruby echoed a inaudible reply due to the loud noise coming off the train.
Once Ruby and Zwei were latched onto his back he began making a dead sprint towards the train, dodging all the bullets coming his way. Y/N had to time it just right so he wouldn't be flattened by the train as his enhanced reaction time allowed him to see the train moving slower than normal. He waited until the perfect time as he jumped onto a flatbed of the train. He rolled onto it as he pulled Ruby into his arms and held onto her in case they fell off.

"Y/N?! Are you okay?!" Ruby's voice echoed out as he slowly got up. A few stray bullets had cut up his body as he was bleeding from multiple wounds.

"I'll live. Look we gotta stop this train. If this much dust gets to Vale the Fang could make huge bombs." Y/N said as the young girls eyes widened. "Come on!"

Y/N hopped ripped open the door of the next train as he pulled out his pistols, but was met with multiple weapons trained on him. However, the yellow, green, white, and black blurs chased him to breath a sigh of relief.

"It's us!" Y/N called out as he pulled Ruby and Zwei in front of him. With the group reunited, Yang immediately rushed her sister and hugged her tight.

"Oh my god I'm so happy you're okay!" Yang said with tears in her eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Yang, Y/N shielded me from the bullets and got us onto the train." Ruby said gasping for air as her sister let go and hugged Y/N.

"Thank you Y/N...thank you so much." Yang said hugging Y/N tight.

"Y-Yang...I'm bleeding out of multiple holes I my body. Please don't hug me so tightly." Y/N groaned as she let go and Blake immediately began to check over his body.

"You promised me you'd be safe!" Blake said angrily with tears in her eyes. "You're covered in wounds!"

"Look we can talk about this later! We need to stop this train before it gets to Vale. If this amount of dust gets into the wrong hands it could be catastrophic!" Y/N said before realizing Oobleck was hunched over and tinkering with something. "What's that?!"

"My boy they aren't transporting dust! They're transporting bombs. And they're armed." Oobleck said urgently as he messed with the wiring. The group could hear footsteps all over the top of the train, the next cart over, and the flatbed behind them

"Forget about disarming the bombs we need to stop the train! It'll take to long to disarm them so we need to hurry up! I think I might be able to make it stop, but I need you guys to get me there. I don't have aura or my semblance so it's gonna be harder!" Y/N said firing towards the White Fang soldiers coming up behind them. "Ruby, Blake, Oobleck, and Weiss head to the front of the train from the top of it. Yang and I will reach it from the inside!"

"Are you sure?!" Oobleck said. "I could stay and provide the extra help!"

"You said it before doc! I got enough strength and Yang is powerful at CQC! Just take out the ones behind me and make sure to keep them off the top!" Y/N said as he kicked open the door to the next cart and rushed in while Yang followed behind quickly. The rest of the group took on the back of the train and the top as a fight for survival began.

Y/N tossed Oobleck his scroll before disappearing completely as Oobleck went wide eyed at the text displayed on the screen. He looked at Y/N as he nodded while Oobleck reluctantly nodded back.

Yang and Y/N made their way up the train as the took out all the grunts in front of them.

"Y/N! There's another bomb here!" Yang called out as she punched a White Fang member out of the train.

"So I've noticed!" Y/N said shooting down two enemies. They were back to back as they fought until a rumble caused them to separate. Yang felt a blunt object hit her on the side of the head as she fell to ground with blurry vision. "Yang!"

However, before Y/N could get to her before she was killed, a red portal opened up and a woman with black hair and red eyes who looked exactly like Yang stepped out. She struck down the two members as she frowned at Y/N.

"You..." The woman muttered.

"Me? Who the fuck are you?!" Y/N shot a flurry of bullets at the woman as she sliced them all in midair before he reloaded and she dashed up to him. He parried her sword with his pistol before kicking her chin. She stumbled back before using the momentum to backflip and push off the ground full force. Y/N's eyes widened as he pointed his pistol right at her head. The pair were locked into a stalemate as the woman had her sword on his neck while Y/N had Check up against her head.

"You're better than I thought...take care of my daughter." Raven said creating another portal in front of her. "I'll find you should you survive this."

"Find me? Daughter?" Y/N grinned. "Raven Branwen, leader of the Branwen tribe and the spring maiden."

Raven's eyes narrowed before she chuckled.

"You're mistaken if you believe that." Raven said stepping through the portal. "Try not to die you useless sword."

"Fuck you too you red eyed cunt." Y/N spat back as she disappeared from sight. He quickly ran over to Yang and checked her pulse.

"Yang...I'm going farther up. You good?"  Y/N said as he shot out one of the windows.

"Y-Yeah...stay safe." Yang said she wobbly got up, but rested on the wall.

"Come up when you're ready. There's too many in the carts." Y/N said before jumping out and up the train.

Once he reached the top he saw Ruby and Blake fighting a few members as Oobleck and Weiss tried to take out a helicopter following them. Y/N immediately points his gun at the pilot and shot multiple bullets, which missed. He grumbled before grinning as he reloaded his guns quickly and pointed his gun at the rotor in the back. The pilots eyes widened as he felt bullets hit the back of his bullhead, causing it to spin out of control. His entire back had been frozen from the ice dust bullets as the machine fell out of the sky.

"Fuck I'm badass!" Y/N said happily as he grinned and blew the tops of his pistols again. He saluted towards Oobleck and Weiss as they smiled before their eyes widened. They screamed out something Y/N couldn't make out before he saw Blake's eyes widen and a blood curdling scream came out of her.

"Y/N BEHIND YOU!" Blake roared out in terror. Before Y/N could react he felt a burning pain that stung his entire abdomen. He looked to see a red sword protruding from his gut as he spat out blood.

"Ah...f-fuck." Y/N said as the sword was ripped out of him. The girls screamed as Oobleck just looked mortified. Y/N stumbled forward before seeing who his attacker was. "A-Adam..."

"You mat finally rest now...brother." Adam smiled sadly as he pushed Y/N off the train. His body slammed into the ground as Blake fell to her knees.

"NO!" Blake tried to jump off, but Weiss and Ruby held her back. "Just let me die!"

"B-Blake no!" Ruby said scared at what her friend was saying. However, they all looked at Oobleck who had just pressed a button on the remote.

"Miss Belladonna...forgive me." Oobleck said with a glum expression as a huge explosion occurred behind the train, knocking a few carts off the main ones and onto the ground. This meant some of the bombs had derailed from the full train, but Blake wasn't even close to behind happy about that.

"Y-You didn't..." Weiss mumbled out as she stared at her teacher.

"Forgive me. But I did what I was asked." Oobleck said with determination as he steeped himself.

The same thought occurred in the three girls minds:

The collar around Y/N's neck was just blown up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 30.4K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
819K 32.3K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
655K 31.3K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
109K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...