Forbidden

By Violaplayer44

(Sean Renard) Paityn is Nick's older sister. Also a Grimm just like her brother. They both work on the police... More

Chapter 1 Pilot
Chapter 2 Bears will be Bears
Chapter 3 BeeWare
Chapter 4 Lonelyhearts
Chapter 5.5 Danse Macabre
Chapter 6 The three bad wolves
Chapter 7 Let Down Your Hair
Chapter 8 Game Ogre
Chapter 9 Of Mouse and Man
Chapter 10 Organ Grinder
Chapter 11 Tarentella
Chapter 12 Last Grimm Standing
Chapter 13 Three Coins in a Fuchsbau
Chapter 14 Plumed Serpent
Chapter 15 Island of Dreams
Chapter 16 The Thing with Feathers
Chapter 17 Love Sick
Chapter 18 Cat and Mouse
Chapter 19: Leave It To Beavers
Chapter 20: Happily Ever Aftermath

Chapter 5 Das Gift von Grimm (Own Idea)

497 9 3
By Violaplayer44

(I'm probably just gonna keep the super messed up timeline. Nobody kill me please. :') )

Paityn Woke up in bed. Her back was facing Sean. She could tell by the way his arms were wrapped around her waist from behind making her blush redder than an apple. She grabbed his arms gently trying to move out of his arms to be able to get her brace back on and when she did she felt him move his arms away by himself and sit up.

"Morning." She said sitting. He hummed a bit and she stood up grabbing her brace and putting it on her ankle gently. 

"What happened to your ankle?" He asked. She sighed. 

"When we were going after Melissa Wincroft, I stepped wrong and fell hurting my ankle a bit. It's fine, it doesn't hurt too bad." She said.

"You shouldn't be doing fieldwork with your ankle." He said. 

"It's fine. I can run fine with it. The brace is just to stop it from getting more injured." She said. Her phone began ringing and she picked it up. 

"Burkhardt." She said. 

"Paityn. It's me. Have you seen the Captain?" Nick asked. She paused not able to respond for a moment and Nick caught on at the speed of light. "Did you sleep with him already!?" He yelled loud enough for her to have to phone the phone away from her ear making Sean able to hear it. 

"Nick, no." She said blushing. 

"You two better have used protection! Oh my god, Paityn!" Nick yelled. 

"Yeah Nick, off this topic why did you call?" She asked quite quickly. 

"Paityn we are discussing this later." He said. "Anyways, there's a homicide. We need you. And not pregnant." He said yet again loud so Sean could hear it. 

"Okay text me the location and this convo is over." She said hanging up quite quickly. "How much did you hear of that?" She asked. He was about to answer when she quickly shook her head. "Hold up. Don't tell me I don't want to know." She said bright red. Paityn grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom to change since Sean was in her room still and she changed into her detective outfit which was mainly just a brown leather jacket that was skin tight with a blank shirt under it. she also had some black pants and casual Reebok shoes that were black. 

She walked out of the bathroom in her outfit and Sean was standing up ready to go. He looked at her, able to now without needing to hide it and she blushed. 

"Don't tell me this shirt also has some form of stain on it." She said. He shook his head. 

"No. It looks fine." He said. He cleared his throat motioning for them to leave and she nodded. She grabbed a rag from her closet real quick and she went over to him. 

"You still do have a stain." She said. 

"I can go home and change." He said. 

"I know how to get blood out. I'm sure Nick and Hank can wait." She said. Her main priority was him at the moment causing her not to think straight when she asked, "Take your shirt off so I can wash it." 

It went dead silent in the room for a moment and Paityn suddenly blushed. 

"Not, Not like that! It's just, I, I wanted to help since you, you've been helping me and I, I thought I could help you." She said quickly. He didn't respond taking off his blazer and then she turned around blushing yet again. 

"Paityn, you don't need to turn around." He said. 

"You're my captain. I think it's respectful." She said. He chuckled a bit which sent her heart flying. She felt him tap her shoulder and she took his shirt without looking going downstairs and to the washing machine. She checked the tag first before doing anything just in case and she carefully began cleaning the spot to make sure the blood was gone. She then managed to dry it pretty fast since it was needed that day. She went out into the kitchen seeing Sean, shirtless, making pancakes. 

She froze for a moment looking at him and admiring him. She cleared her throat looking away to her right as Sean looked over to her. She handed him his shirt back and he took it carefully. His hand gently grazed hers and she shivered a bit. 

"I decided to make Pancakes. You shouldn't be working today anyways. I think your brother forgot that." He said. 

"But you should be working." She said. He shrugged. 

"I can show up late. It'll be fine." He said. She nodded and she went beside him watching him make the pancakes. Without realizing it she rested her head on his arm gently and he smiled just a small bit which she didn't notice. When he was done he carefully served the pancakes and she grabbed the syrup setting it down. He put on his shirt finally allowing Paityn some form of relaxation. 

They sat down eating in silence and after around an hour, Sean got ready to leave for work. Paityn looked at him. 

"Just so you know, you are welcome here any time. You just gotta make pancakes." She said smiling a bit. Sean chuckled a bit walking out and Paityn went to her couch sitting down where her heart was racing a million miles an hour. She smiled a bit and she let out an excited squeal. She checked her phone seeing Nick had texted her the address and she quickly got in driving off smiling like an absolute dork. 

~~~

While driving Nick called her. She was able to answer due to Bluetooth in her car. 

"Hey Nick, what's up?" She asked. 

"Where are you?" He asked. 

"I'm heading to the address you sent me." She said. 

"We moved. Head to the new location. I'm sending you another address." He said hanging up. She saw the address and she sighed. 

"U-turn. Here we go," she said. She got to a stoplight and whipped around going to a new area and she sighed. She got to a road with barely anything on it when she saw someone tailgating her. She looked at them confused and she sped up a bit but the dude sped up too. "What the hell?" She kept speeding up and she decided to turn and the man turned at the same time. 

This time she floored it. The man floored it with her. She quickly called Nick. 

"What? We're about to question..." He started. 

"I'm being followed. I don't know what this man wants. but..." She started but the man went faster and rear-ended her car. "He rear-ended me! What the hell!" She yelled. 

"I'm getting someone to you just hold on," Nick said. He hung up and Paityn looked around looking for openings when the man slowed down and seemed to be backing up to turn around. She sighed in relief and she watched him when he decided to drive extremely fast through the field they were by. Paityn cursed as she turned, hoping to escape him and then he turned a bit going diagonal. She cursed as he was on a collision course for her. She barely had time to shield her head from it when the car came in contact with the side of her vehicle sending it flying into the opposite field.

Paityn managed to slowly crawl out of the vehicle using an army crawl method and she coughed a bit trying to get away from whoever it was. she stood up grabbing her gun pointing it at the man. Her eyes widened as she saw Liam walking over with a syringe. The syringe was filled with a black liquid. 

"Drop it and get on the ground!" She yelled. Liam kept walking forward. Paityn took a step back and collapsed in pain. She heard sirens off in the distance. Liam ran over grabbing her neck tightly and she tried to breathe. He slammed the needle in her neck and she gasped in pain. He let go of her neck right when The team got there. They all got out pointing guns at him. 

"Get down on the ground! Drop the needle!" Nick yelled. Paityn tried to move but she couldn't due to the excruciating pain. She closed her eyes tightly as her entire body tensed in pain. Liam made a run for it. Multiple policemen followed him while Sean, Nick, and Hank came over. Sean was closer to her neck and tilted it a bit seeing the needle injection area and how her veins around it were turning black. 

"It burns!" She yelled out. Nick and Hank held her down as she tried to get up and move. Sean held her shoulders down while Nick and Hank held her arms and legs down restricting her movement. Paityn's eyes shifted from their normal brown color to Black multiple times as she screamed in pain. 

"Detective Burkhardt! You need to stop moving!" Sean yelled. She refused to listen and the paramedics arrived restraining her and giving her a sedative. They tied her down carefully getting her in an ambulance and Sean looked at Nick and Hank. 

"Nick. Go with her. We need to keep tabs." He said. Nick nodded running to the ambulance getting in with her. 

~~~

At the hospital, Paityn was completely sedated. She had 3 broken ribs, a fractured wrist, and multiple wounds due to glass. Sean carefully snuck in when no one was in the room tilting her neck a bit. He looked at her. 

"This may sting. I'm sorry." He said. He took a needle gently putting it in her neck to take a sample of the black liquid and he walked out after putting it in a vile. Paityn laid on the bed unable to move. Her eyes switching until someone walked in. Then they went back to normal. 

~~~

Sean walked up to Nick who was not himself right now. He handed him the vile making Nick look at him confused. 

"This is what your sister was injected with. Figure out what it is." He said. Nick didn't hesitate and got up sprinting over to figure it out. Nick got to his car not hesitate to get to Monroe's house. He slammed his fist on the door hard. 

"Monroe!" He yelled. Monroe opened the door about to complain until he saw that Nick was crying and shaking. 

"Woah. What happened?" He asked. Nick lifted the vile. 

"Pait, Paityn has been injected with this. We don't know what it is. It's hurting her." He said. Monroe took it opening it and took a whiff gagging. 

"Oh god. Yeah, I know what it is." He said coughing. 

"What is it?" Nick asked. 

"It's called Das Gift von Grimm. Meaning the poison of the Grimm. It's a very painful toxin to people like you. It's near impossible to get the cure." He said. Nick whimpered a bit. 

"Monroe. Please. I can't lose the last person I have left." He said. Monroe looked at him. 

"There is one way," Monroe said. 

~~~

 Nick and Monroe were walking through the woods. Monroe was sniffing around trying to find a specific plant. 

"What are we looking for?" Nick asked. 

"It's a bright yellow flower," Monroe said. "It's impossible to miss. But extremely rare." He said. Nick ran his hands through his hair stressed trying to keep his breathing under control and Monroe stopped. 

"My sister is going to die. She's going to die, I'm going to be alone. Oh god." He said. Tears flew down his face at the speed of light and Monroe went over to him carefully and slowly hugging him. Nick broke down sobbing while Monroe didn't know what to do.

~~~

Sean was also looking for the flower in a different set of woods. He knew where they grew, he knew what they looked like, he knew exactly what to do. When he found them he cut it off diagonally and then he took all the petals off. He brought it back to his house with the rest of the mixture sighing. He took a pocket knife and carved into his hand making it bleed. He held his hand over the flower and the seeds began to glow bright Orange. He tilted it upside down and let the seeds fall into the mixture where it mixed by itself. 

"I'm not going to let you die." He said grabbing it and putting it in a syringe. He looked around before putting it in his pocket and walking out. He had gone to the hospital to inject it when he saw security rushing around and nurses panicking. 

"What's going on?" Sean asked. 

"It's Paityn. She's escaped." One of the nurses said. Sean never moved so fast in his life. He grabbed his phone dialing Nick telling him everything. Within 5 minutes they had an entire search party to find her. 

~~~

Paityn was walking through town. Her gun was in her hand and her veins were almost entirely black. Her eyes were pitch black and she was out for blood. She kept going walking to the station with her head down. In the process, she knocked out  7 guards within an instant. She walked into the holding cells area and saw Liam. 

"Liam!" She yelled. She pointed the gun at him growling. "You piece of shit. Didn't think you'd get killed here did you?" She asked. Liam smirked. 

"Look at you. All tough. With how you're looking now, you have less than an hour." He said. 

"Before what?" She asked. 

"Beep. Beep. and then Silence. Poof." He said. He smirked and burst out laughing. 

"Shut it! Now!" She said. She fired a shot into the air making him flinch. "I'm going to kill you! Shut up! Tell me what the hell you injected in me! Now!" She yelled. The door opened and multiple police guards ran in with their guns raised. Paityn looked at them and she took a few steps back. 

"Put your hands up! Drop the weapon!" They yelled. Paityn pointed the gun behind her shooting the window and then leaning back falling out of it carefully aware of the bushes that would catch her. She landed quickly and began running as fast as she could. She heard sirens following her and she ducked into an alleyway behind a dumpster. She stayed as quiet as possible as the police passed by. When they did she stood up and made sure to check her surroundings before she burst into a run down the street yet again taking random twists and turns.

"Paityn! Detective Burkhardt!" She heard someone yell. She whipped around pointing the gun at them. It was her captain. He had his hands in the air taking very slow steps. "Paityn, look at me. It's me. Just stop and take a deep breath. Look at yourself." He said. She kept the gun pointed at him as she looked at her arm. She saw her veins turning a greyish black color. She looked back at Sean. "You aren't well. I can help you. I just need you to put the gun down." He took a few steps closer. 

"Don't take another step closer!" She yelled. Her voice shook a bit. She was trying to fight it and was failing. She tasted a foul taste in her mouth and she wiped her mouth seeing a black liquid coming out of her mouth. 

"Paityn. Look at me. Drop the gun. I won't hurt you. Please. Trust me." He said. He took a few steps closer to her and she started shaking. 

"Captain, I, I don't know what's going on." She said. Her lips started getting covered by the black liquid as it began dripping out of her mouth. She shook dropping the gun and Sean ran to her side catching her as she fell. 

"Paityn. Paityn, look at me. Keep your eyes on me." He said. He pulled the needle out of his pocket and then aimed it at her neck. She looked at him the best she could and she felt a sharp pain in her neck and she yelped. Quickly a burning sensation filled her entire body. She let out a scream of pain as her once black veins turned a bright yellow color. Sean held her carefully until she went unconscious. 

~~~

Paityn woke up strapped down in a hospital bed. She looked around wincing at the bright light and she saw Nick sleeping in a chair next to her holding her hand. She took a deep breath trying to remember what happened but not getting much out of her memory. She heard knocking on the door seeing Sean leaning against it with his hands in his pockets and his ankle crossed over the other. 

"How are you feeling?" He asked. 

"Headache. I can't remember what happened very well." She said. He nodded and came over to her and gently cupped her face. She leaned into his hand just a bit unintentionally. "Did I hurt you?" She asked. He shook his head and she had a small flash of holding a gun at Liam. He moved his hand away. "Did, Did I kill anyone?" She asked. He shook his head yet again. "Speak! Please, I, I just..." She said and she looked away trying to hide her tears but she failed. 

"You didn't kill anyone. I promise." He said. She covered her mouth trying to stay silent but it wasn't working. Sean carefully tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "It'll be okay. I've requested that you stay out of work for at least a week. More if you need it." He said. She nodded trying to hold back her tears and taking deep breaths.

~~~
After everything Paityn had an entire news station at her house and Sean had to escort her in to have her avoid any questions and he quickly shut the door. He sighed looking at her. She set her stuff down and she turned around looking at the ground. 

"Thank you." She said. He nodded. 

"Call me if you need anything." He said. She nodded and she hid behind her couch as Sean walked out avoiding the questions and getting in his car and driving away. Paityn watched him drive off and she went upstairs and got into her bed wincing at the pain shooting through her body. She laid carefully on the bed and she closed her eyes hoping to be able to fall asleep. 

~~~

Paityn started having flashback dreams. Dreams of which were what happened while she was not fully conscious. She saw herself pointing a gun at Liam and then jumping out a window. Hiding and then running. But she saw Sean and her pointing a gun at him as he slowly neared. Paityn's heart was racing, watching as she coughed up some black goo like liquid that landed on the floor and then collapsing into his arms as he injected her. She felt the searing pain in her entire body which woke her up instantly. 

She clutched her shirt tightly in her hands panting heavily. Sweat dripped down her body and she looked around to make sure she was safe. She heard pouring rain outside and she stood up grabbing a coat and wrapping it around herself. She walked outside in the pouring rain walking around. She had nowhere to go so she just kept walking. Eventually, she knew she was being followed so she slowed her pace a bit watching him from the corner of her eyes.

The man grabbed her shoulder and she grabbed his arm tightly twisting it and then slamming him into the ground hearing a snap as she put a foot on his back slamming his face into the ground. She heard him scream for help and she let go of him running. She didn't know where she just ran. She ran through the forest in the town. She stopped trying to breathe. She heard someone yell behind her and she kept running finding Monroe's house. She knocked frantically and he opened the door looking tired and she ducked in fast. 

"There are men after me. Please. Don't tell them I'm here." She said. He shut the door after he heard them getting near and he kneeled by her. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. 

"No! I'm not okay! I just freaking broke some guys wrist and then got chased. and..."She started. Monroe gave her the look to continue. 

"I remember everything. Goddammit, I remember everything. I almost killed Sean. I almost died." She said. She ran her hands through her hair. 

"Here. Do you want me to call Nick?" He asked. She nodded scared out of her wit's end. Monroe grabbed his phone dialing Nick. "Hey, your sister is here, she's scared out of her mind and she has people chasing after her." He said. She looked at him worried and she felt a sting in her neck. She got up going to his bathroom. She took the patch off her neck seeing the needlepoint. Around it was a small tinge of black 

She paled as she looked at it. It wasn't gone. Not yet. She waited for Nick to get there and when he did she wrapped her arms around him. Nick hugged her back gently. 

"Thank you, Monroe." He said. Monroe nodded concerned and Nick gently picked her up and brought her to the car setting her inside the back. She saw Juliet in the front seat. 

"Are you okay?" She asked. Paityn looked at her. 

"I'll be alright. Thank you." She said. She gave a convincing fake smile. 

~~~

Nick dropped her off at home and she went to her kitchen grabbing a knife and going to the bathroom. She pointed the sharp end of the knife towards her skin and she brought it down slicing the black part of her skin off letting out a scream of pain. She held her hand to her neck and grabbed a towel placing it on her neck carefully. She shook in pain and her hands were coated in blood. She grabbed the part she cut off seeing the black skin spreading to the rest. She threw it in the toilet flushing it. 

"Fuck." She said. She pulled the wound back seeing the wound and she grabbed a new patch cleaning the area and then putting it on. "Sean is gonna kill me when he sees this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 642 25
Menace Whittaker has always been different and has always been shunned away because of that reason. For as long as she remembers, she has always been...
2.6K 140 20
Asher Sarge Rose is the twin brother of Ruby Rose, so follow this twin as he goes on crazy and wild adventures in Remnant. Follow Asher Rose and Team...
6K 98 11
Trubel returns from Santiago. While on a case Nick and Trubel encounter a mysterious new Wesen.
5.7K 132 20
After the fall of beacon Ruby, Jaune, Nora, Ren, and Kaz set off on there journey to Haven academy while Qrow and Zack watch over them from the shado...