Hide and Kiss

By hanhawoo

While in a Family Day Event, Emma bumps into highschool prince charming Ryle Adams. And something magical hap... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Three

19 0 12
By hanhawoo

[EMMA]

The insides of the school building was completely empty. The teachers and staff were outside participating in the family day event too.

Ryle and I were the only ones here, and realizing that fact sent my heart palpitating against my chest. We stopped by some door. I glanced at it and saw the male symbol sign right away.

Bathroom? I thought to myself.

Ryle pushed the door open and he walked in, hauling me as well. Surprisingly, for a boy's bathroom, it didn't stink, unlike the boy's bathroom we have back at our school.

He closed the door and locked the knob before turning around to face me.

"Why are w--"

I was stopped mid-sentence when shockingly Ryle crashed his lips on mine. I was caught off guard yet caught in the moment as well. His lips was moving over mine and I unconsciously moved in sync with him.

Then, I was brushed against a wall. I felt his hand crawling on my back, down to the back of my thigh, lifting my leg up around his hip. Then, he lifted me up with my legs wrapped around his waist, my back still pinned against the wall.

I unconsciously circled an arm over his shoulder while my free hand grabbed a handful of hair on the back of his head. I unintentionally closed my eyes to feel the moment. We were still kissing in a sloppy rough kiss.

He pulled away panting to catch his breathe, and I did the same. But I wanted to taste more of his lips.

He must have noticed the obvious craving plastered on my face. He smirked and gave my swollen lips a peck.

Slowly, he let me down, but I was still against the wall, his hand stretched to it above my head.

"What just happened?" I questioned, flabbergasted at the reality of what we just did.

He chuckled. "Told ya we were going to do something fun," he winked at me. To my surprise, he pressed his lips against mine once again and there goes my raging hormones.

This time the kiss was slower, but still wet. His tongue brushed against my lips so I parted them to let his tongue enter. Our tongues danced, swirled, and wrestled on each other.

He laughed amidst the kiss when I accidentally let out a small moan. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up when his hand cupped one of my breast. Even though there was fabric covering it, I could definitely confirm that my nipples were going hard. My breasts began to ache, like my bra just went tight all of a sudden.

Ryle pulled away breathing heavily. I pouted. I still wanted his lips on mine. He winked at me, then started unbuttoning my polo shirt. I blushed when I realized my clothe was completely unbuttoned now, revealing my black-colored foamy bra. His eyes widened as they stared at it. I wasn't sure if it was because of marvel or if because of disappointment.

As if reading my mind, Ryle kissed me again but only for a quick second.

"Wow. You're hot," he commented, making me blush and my heart jumped out of my chest and I died.

Just kidding. I didn't die literally.

Our lips locked again, and I felt his hand kneading my bra-covered breast. He gave it a squeeze making me do another moan. He took this opportunity to slide in his tongue and I allowed it to explore inside my mouth.

His body pressed against me. Our bodies grinded onto each other and I could feel something getting harder behind his pants. I blushed imagining the size of his weapon once he takes his pants off.

Oh my gosh what am I doing? My mind's getting dirty. AAAAAH... I need help.

He pulled his lips away from mine and transfered it to my neck. I tilted my head to give him more access. He planted soft wet kisses on my neck and I couldn't suppress another moan from my mouth when he kissed on the right spot on my neck that would send me flying towards cloud nine.

"Oh my god... You are so cute," he was looking at me now. Our eyes locked. He licked his lower lip and I couldn't stop myself from staring at how sweet it tasted. Darn it. Those lips.

"But I think we need to get back," he ran a hand through his hair. My shoulders shrunk in dismay as I gazed at him.

"We do?" I questioned, in an unintentional seductive tease way.

He snickered, brushing his thumb on my lower lip. I wanted to suck that thumb.

"I'm sorry about that," his facial expression turned into something more serious. "Don't know what came over me. You were just so cute I couldn't help myself. I guess I lost control of myself," he chuckled wryly.

"Wait. Don't be sorry," I spat. "I liked it. I actually liked it. You can kiss me anytime," I laughed awkwardly.

What the fudge did I just say? 'You can kiss me anytime?!?

Okay. Now I just made myself look cheap.

He looked at me amused. "I'll take note of that," he patted the top of my head, then kissed my forehead.

I began to redo the buttons of my shirt but he held my hand.

"Here. Let me," he offered, buttoning my shirt one by one. His hand brushed against the skin below my breasts, which I wasn't sure if it was on purpose or it was by accident. Nevertheless, my entire body electrified.

We went back to our families in the field and separated our own ways as if nothing magical had happened.

"Where were you?" Mom asked as I got to our table. "And why are you sweating? You didn't participate in the games but you looked exhausted."

I hid my smile. I was exhausted alright. I participated in a little game of my own alright. And it was way much better than some sack races.

I glimpsed over at Ryle's family's table with a cheeky grin on my face. Ryle glanced to our direction as well and we made eye contact. I tugged some hair behind my ear in an cute and flirty manner. I could see him laughing and shaking his head before turning around to face his cousin.

Wow. I thought with astonishment.

I'm not going to deny. That was the best kiss I've had. In fact, it was the only real kiss I had in like ever. Why I said real kiss? Actually it's not that important so it's best if you don't know.

"Earth to Emma? Hello????" My mom spoke. I can't believe I had ignored her while I fantasized about the kiss I had with Ryle.

"Huh? What?" I muttered. Mom rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Your mom asked where have you been?" Dad questioned this time. He was wiping the sweats on his neck with a face towel.

"Oh. I.. uhh--" I'm stammering. Help me.

"She was with her boyfriend," Edmund teased after licking his cheese-flavored ice cream in a cone.

"I was so not!" I defended. He's not my boyfriend.

Oh shoot. It just hit me. I kissed the cutest guy in school and he's not even my boyfriend yet! I huffed a disappointed sigh.

"Boyfriend?" Mom raised her eyebrow.

"Don't believe him mom. You know Edmund lies," I defended again.

"I do not!" He protested.

"Do too," I insisted, sticking my tongue out in a mocking way.

"Do not!!" He scowled.

"Okay enough!" Mom scorned. She poured juice in a glass and handed it to me. I gladly accepted it, mouthing a thanks.

After taking one sip, I took the liberty of glancing over towards where Ryle was. He was talking to his cousin's parents, laughing at something the dad said.

A smile unconsciously formed on my lips. He's so cute I could just gobble him up.

Although I couldn't get over to what we did. I still can't believe we did. What's going to happen now? Does this mean we'll start hanging out? Will we be boyfriend girlfriend anytime soon?

Even when the whole event was over and we got home, my mind was still lost in a daydream. Even after dinner, even in bed, even in my dreams.

Damn the suspense is killing me.

*****

A/N

Sorry for that xD Well what do you think? What will happen now?

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.6K 33
Luke Adams wasn't interested in the Kissing Game until his crush, Ella Baker, says she'll only date the guy who wins the game. But no one will pass h...
868K 25.4K 46
Michelle Adams is nowhere near popular, and she prefers it that way. She has her best friend Isaac, her burning desire to get into a good college, an...
2.4K 199 44
When Aurora has a weird encounter with a stranger, she tries to forget about it but it just gets worse when she finds that the boy who had been starr...
282 22 16
Meet Paige Callahan, who's quite, shy and smart except when it comes to mathematics, she's going through a tough time and Ryan Vincent Paige's life l...