Chapter Three

[EMMA]

The insides of the school building was completely empty. The teachers and staff were outside participating in the family day event too.

Ryle and I were the only ones here, and realizing that fact sent my heart palpitating against my chest. We stopped by some door. I glanced at it and saw the male symbol sign right away.

Bathroom? I thought to myself.

Ryle pushed the door open and he walked in, hauling me as well. Surprisingly, for a boy's bathroom, it didn't stink, unlike the boy's bathroom we have back at our school.

He closed the door and locked the knob before turning around to face me.

"Why are w--"

I was stopped mid-sentence when shockingly Ryle crashed his lips on mine. I was caught off guard yet caught in the moment as well. His lips was moving over mine and I unconsciously moved in sync with him.

Then, I was brushed against a wall. I felt his hand crawling on my back, down to the back of my thigh, lifting my leg up around his hip. Then, he lifted me up with my legs wrapped around his waist, my back still pinned against the wall.

I unconsciously circled an arm over his shoulder while my free hand grabbed a handful of hair on the back of his head. I unintentionally closed my eyes to feel the moment. We were still kissing in a sloppy rough kiss.

He pulled away panting to catch his breathe, and I did the same. But I wanted to taste more of his lips.

He must have noticed the obvious craving plastered on my face. He smirked and gave my swollen lips a peck.

Slowly, he let me down, but I was still against the wall, his hand stretched to it above my head.

"What just happened?" I questioned, flabbergasted at the reality of what we just did.

He chuckled. "Told ya we were going to do something fun," he winked at me. To my surprise, he pressed his lips against mine once again and there goes my raging hormones.

This time the kiss was slower, but still wet. His tongue brushed against my lips so I parted them to let his tongue enter. Our tongues danced, swirled, and wrestled on each other.

He laughed amidst the kiss when I accidentally let out a small moan. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up when his hand cupped one of my breast. Even though there was fabric covering it, I could definitely confirm that my nipples were going hard. My breasts began to ache, like my bra just went tight all of a sudden.

Ryle pulled away breathing heavily. I pouted. I still wanted his lips on mine. He winked at me, then started unbuttoning my polo shirt. I blushed when I realized my clothe was completely unbuttoned now, revealing my black-colored foamy bra. His eyes widened as they stared at it. I wasn't sure if it was because of marvel or if because of disappointment.

As if reading my mind, Ryle kissed me again but only for a quick second.

"Wow. You're hot," he commented, making me blush and my heart jumped out of my chest and I died.

Just kidding. I didn't die literally.

Our lips locked again, and I felt his hand kneading my bra-covered breast. He gave it a squeeze making me do another moan. He took this opportunity to slide in his tongue and I allowed it to explore inside my mouth.

His body pressed against me. Our bodies grinded onto each other and I could feel something getting harder behind his pants. I blushed imagining the size of his weapon once he takes his pants off.